Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!

Go down 
+6
Serena
rosee
*MAGic diable*
Grace
alexandra
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 22:03

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Hey Lerochka, maybe Navka has been reading the board and she decided to come back especially for us! :zy

I bet SHE IS THRILLED TO DO IT!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO DO A UNIQUE

DANCE!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

AND SHE HAS ALREADY CONVINCED EL JOTERO! :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 22:55

Maria wrote:
Lana wrote!
Quote :
Hey Lerochka, maybe Navka has been reading the board and she decided to come back especially for us! :zy

I bet SHE IS THRILLED TO DO IT!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO DO A UNIQUE
DANCE!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

AND SHE HAS ALREADY CONVINCED EL JOTERO! :kataus: :kataus: :blink:

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
No, no...It's a condition: You want to return you have to do Baba-Yaga FD. No discussion!! Very Happy
Yes...I don't know what to say about Elena and Ruslan...They should stay away....
:dying: Exactly, Alex! Laughing Perform the Baba Yaga FD or don't return at all!!! :kataus: Twisted Evil Yeah, I agree completely about Elena and Ruslan. They shouldn't come back. shocked
i'm in Lit class and wasting time because Chelsea can't find our drafts for a piece and... Jenn is gone. Razz :zy:
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
*Lerka is completely dying from gigling!!!*
Yes, we must make our choreography!! Razz Navka is obviously very very excited to do our Baba Yaga FD :zy: Good Navkaa!!!! :kataus:

rosee, Bea and other girls who were interested in Roman & Oksana!
We have discussed this in the GB some time ago, but.. ok.. lets restart if you do like the topic, eh sestrichka!?! lol!
So.. Oksana won't skate with Roman. They are just dating, they are a couple only OFF ice. Piseev will never allow Oksana to change Maxim Wink because Roman is 1000000000 times worse skater than Maxim is. :kataus:
The rumours about another partner for Maxim were that he could probably skate with Anastasia Gorshkova, Alexei Gorshkov's daughter. But it's not true. :cool:
Maybe I forgot something.. Lana can always add :wink: :angel2:

P.S. Girls.. I DON'T WON'T GRUSHINA & GONCHAROV TO BE BACK!!! :cryy: but especially I don't want Navka to be back.. pale shocked ONLLLYYY if she really really performs our Baba Yaga FD! :kataus: No
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:11

Thank you for explaining the Roman - Oksana - Maxim situation. this was helpful Wink

MAGic diable wrote:
but especially I don't want Navka to be back.. pale shocked ONLLLYYY if she really really performs our Baba Yaga FD! :kataus: No

lol! lol! I agree lol! lol!

Things are so perverted in this sport that she might even win with this dance..Sad
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:17

alexandra wrote:
Things are so perverted in this sport that she might even win with this dance..Sad
100%, Alex! But if it is our dance we are not "very" against! :kataus: Razz It would be our success as well Smile NK - World champions, Lana & Lerka - choreographers of the season, Alex & Lana - designers of the season Razz :dube: :wink: Not bad, eh? :luvzy:

Last edited by on Mon 24 Apr - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:20

Not bad..not bad...Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:19

Alexandra wrote and Lera quoted!
Quote :
Things are so perverted in this sport that she might even win with this dance..Sad[/size]

Unfortunately that is sooooooo true!!!

But...perhaps the judges will didcover after of the perfomance of the Bba Yaga Free, that they have been wrong all along!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: WHAT A SCANDAL!

And the ISU will investigate what happened in the past before BABA YAGA SCANDAL!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:36

Maria wrote:

But...perhaps the judges will didcover after of the perfomance of the Bba Yaga Free, that they have been wrong all along!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: WHAT A SCANDAL!

And the ISU will investigate what happened in the past before BABA YAGA SCANDAL!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
:dying: Great imagination....So funny...
I can already imagine the whole scandal, medals, podiums, videos and judges looking confused one to another..not knowing how to justify some rankings Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:50

Lerka wrote:
alexandra wrote:
100%, Alex! But if it is our dance we are not "very" against! :kataus: Razz It would be our success as well Smile NK - World champions, Lana & Lerka - choreographers of the season, Alex & Lana - designers of the season Razz :dube: :wink: Not bad, eh? :luvzy:

oh dear... Laughing Lerka is torn! hehe. Razz Not help Navka win gold? Or be known as the most brilliant new choreographer? :kataus: Fame or adding to Navka's medal collection? :kataus: Decisions, decisions!!! :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 0:53

I will have to sacrifice my fame as a designer Wink...there's no other way lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 1:26

Dears heart2

I wish you a grat success as choreographers!!! :<33:
BUT NOT WITH NAVKA!!!!! shocked ...please! poklon

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 4:08

alexandra wrote:
I will have to sacrifice my fame as a designer Wink...there's no other way lol!

Alex is so selfless! :respect: hehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 8:39

Maria wrote:
Dears heart2

I wish you a grat success as choreographers!!! :<33:
BUT NOT WITH NAVKA!!!!! shocked ...please! poklon
:kataus: Lana, Alex, I guess this means we must start making a new FD for Albena and Maxim! :wink: Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 11:03

MAGic diable wrote:

:kataus: Lana, Alex, I guess this means we must start making a new FD for Albena and Maxim! :wink: Any ideas?

You know, sometimes I try to "invent" some FD about Albena and Max, I think about the music that fits them. I think they look very good in programmes with classical music. When I heard that they planned to skate on Bolero, I tried to imagine them ... it would be so nice if they'll do it! nice
Our commentators always compare every couple skating on Bolero, with Torvill&Dean. It's true that the "new versions" aren't so good (I mean Chait and Saknovski's FD and Khokhlova&Novitski's one). Maybe it's time for them to make an amazing Bolero and make the commentators stop comparing all with Torvill&Dean ( I'm so sorry I didn't watch them, I was too little when they skated saaad )
Uh, I'm off-topic too, sorry! poklon

And Navka may return if she wants ... to be boooooed again, hehe!
Sorry, I'm very bad this morning
shocked

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 15:06

Vania wrote!!!

Quote :
Maybe it's time for them to make an amazing Bolero and make the commentators stop comparing all with Torvill&Dean ( I'm so sorry I didn't watch them, I was too little when they skated saaad )
Uh, I'm off-topic too, sorry! poklon

THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO WONDERFUL!

:vo: :vo: :vo: :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 17:43

Lerka wrote:

you want to abandon the baba yaga fd? Sad As for choreographing a FD for Albena and Maxim... shocked I don't know if I would be brave enough to. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 18:31

Why don't you choregraph them the SLEEPING BEAUTY heart2 heart2 ????

ALBENA WAS ASLEEP...BEFORE MAX CAME ALONG AND WOKE HER UP TO HAPPINESS AND THIS WONDERFUL SPORT!!!!

SHE WOULD MAKE A WONDERFUL PRINCESS AND MAX A SEXY MAGIC PRINCE!!! :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

:surce: :teasing: :surce: PERFECT FOR THEM!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!! :surce:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 18:54

Lana wrote:

you want to abandon the baba yaga fd? Sad As for choreographing a FD for Albena and Maxim... shocked I don't know if I would be brave enough to. Embarassed

I can imagine ..I can imagine the moves and costumes (sometimes not very easily) but as Lana said, I don't think I dare to.. pale What if it's wrong..or not beautiful?! Sad

As for Baba-Yaga dance..It still seems like fun to do it.

Although, tough decision...
Are we coregraphing and helping Navka or our sweet Albena and Maxim?!
D'oh!! Of course we'd like to help and encourage our beloved couple..

Bet let me put it in another form...do we help Albena and Maxim and assume our mistakes and the possibly of screwing-up (sorry, I couldn't fin a better word) with not so well-done programs or do we "help" Navka and Kostomarov and we don't care about possible mistakes and about disastrous programs...

beauty versus fun
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 21:47

SERENA WROTE!
Quote :
ALBENA WAS ASLEEP...BEFORE MAX CAME ALONG AND WOKE HER UP TO HAPPINESS AND THIS WONDERFUL SPORT!!!!

SHE WOULD MAKE A WONDERFUL PRINCESS AND MAX A SEXY MAGIC PRINCE!!! :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

Max made Albena alive again! THAT'S TRUE ENOUGH!! HE WAS AND STILL IS HER PRINCE CHARMING!!II :surce:
HER BEAUTY HAS BLOSSOMED WITH HIM!!!! :surce:
THEIR LIFE IS BRILLIANT :surce: THEIR LOVE IS PURE!!! :surce:
In a way I see Alex point..What if we come up with A FD for ALBIE AND MAX..and it is not good enough?????
THAT WOULD BE A RISK!!!
I would like to watch them dance to Bolero!!! I always said sooo!!!
Bolero marked my chilhood and I began watching ICE DANCE WITH MY MOTHER!!
But , experts say Bolero is "dead" ,has no chances!! I don't know!!!
There is the sound track of the motion picture NEW WORLD That I like very much!!
MUSIC BY JAMES HORNER and and pieces of Wagner and Mozart!! :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: heart2
I would make their new Free out of this masterpiece!!! heart2 heart2
But, I do not dare to....

Perhaps it's better just to keep inventing another Free for Navka's come back or for the ukanian couple!!!!! shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 22:55

Maria wrote:
SERENA WROTE!
Quote :

Max made Albena alive again! THAT'S TRUE ENOUGH!! HE WAS AND STILL IS HER PRINCE CHARMING!!II :surce:
HER BEAUTY HAS BLOSSOMED WITH HIM!!!! :surce:
THEIR LIFE IS BRILLIANT :surce: THEIR LOVE IS PURE!!! :surce:
That will be a scenario of Albena and Max's BULGARIAN SHOWS!!! :luvzy: So, then Albena and Max do "You are beautiful" routine! :kataus: Perfect! Razz

Lana wrote:
no, sestrichka! Don't even think about abandoning our gorgeous FD! Razz :lmd: I was kidding.. Embarassed I have no courage for making choreography for Albie and Max.. :blush2: I think they are better in choreography.. :lmd: Lets keep Albena and Max's routines for them and their coaches :wink: :dube: And then we just will enjoy their new masterpieces.. :stari: And now..we will concentrate on our brilliant idea :kataus: only for Navka :kataus: we will have a lot of fun and.. we musn't worry about anything! Razz Fabulous! :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:34

Lerka wrote:
no, sestrichka! Don't even think about abandoning our gorgeous FD! Razz :lmd: I was kidding.. Embarassed

Embarassed i couldn't tell that you were kidding. Wink i thought you were serious and i was like, "but... but... our free dance!!! Sad" hehe. Laughing i feel better now. Razz

Quote :
I have no courage for making choreography for Albie and Max.. :blush2: I think they are better in choreography.. :lmd: Lets keep Albena and Max's routines for them and their coaches :wink: :dube: And then we just will enjoy their new masterpieces.. :stari:

:lmd: Exactly!!! I agree completely. :respect: hehe. We musn't lay a finger on Albena and Maxim's programs. :zy: It just cannot be done. Laughing

Quote :
And now..we will concentrate on our brilliant idea :kataus: only for Navka :kataus: we will have a lot of fun and.. we musn't worry about anything! Razz Fabulous! :vo: :stari:

cheers The Baba Yaga FD has returned!!! Fabulous! sunny :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:46

Lana wrote:
Embarassed i couldn't tell that you were kidding. Wink i thought you were serious and i was like, "but... but... our free dance!!! Sad" hehe. Laughing i feel better now. Razz
I agree.. Embarassed it sounded very serious.. shocked but it was not! Wink

Quote :
cheers The Baba Yaga FD has returned!!! Fabulous! sunny :stari:
Of course, sestrichka!!! Of course, it has returned! cheers flower tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 0:09

LERA WROTE!!!
Quote :
That will be a scenario of Albena and Max's BULGARIAN SHOWS!!! :luvzy: So, then Albena and Max do "You are beautiful" routine! :kataus: Perfect! Razz

OMG!!! cheers SOOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!SHE IS SOOOOOOOBEAUTIFUL!!!!! heart2

SOOOOO, BABA YAGA IS BACK!!! EPISODE TWO!!!! tchin-tchin tchin-tchin

NAVKA!!!! :teasing: BE :teasing: AWARE!!! :zy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 0:27

So...next year we will have a Baba Yaga Free Dance lol!
and an "unspoiled", pure, amazing, breathtaking program from Albena and Maxim (Hopes, hopes, hopes..high hopes)... :stari: (huh, I'm reliefed....I'm not worthy Razz to interfere)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 0:32

alexandra wrote:
and an "unspoiled", pure, amazing, breathtaking program from Albena and Maxim (Hopes, hopes, hopes..high hopes)... :stari: (huh, I'm reliefed....I'm not worthy Razz to interfere)
:kataus: Lana.. but how to make Navka with our gorgeous Baba Yaga FD and ISU who adores her lose?? :kataus: shocked :dying:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 1:39

Alex wrote!
Quote :

I dare to hope about my sweetest ALBIE AND MAX!! THE PUREST PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF ICE DANCE!!

I HOPE THE BABA YAGA FREE WILL PLACE LAST!!! :zy:

I Hope Roman will trip over Navka and tear her costume!!
:zy: :zy: :zy:

THE JUDGES will give them 5 points of deductions!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next