Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!

Go down 
+6
Serena
rosee
*MAGic diable*
Grace
alexandra
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:23

Lerka wrote:
I have everything saved as well.. Rolling Eyes I have a file on my PC called "Sestrichka's report" Razz :<33: lol! So.. your report would stay with us forever!!! Razz Maria and Lerka were carefull about it! tchin-tchin

:kataus: That is such a cute title, sestrichka!!! :<33: So fitting, too! Razz hehe. I shouldn't have been so worried! zvet I should have known that a few of you must have saved my report, Lerochka!!! :<33: *hugs Maria and Lerka. And Alex, because it's fun to hug her, too! Razz hehe.*
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:26

alexandra wrote:
hehe....so sweet. I'm reliefed now, the report is safe..but what about all of you girls, your addresses..I should add you in my email - for safety Wink

I have a folder called "Lana's music" Very Happy and so far I like what's in it Very Happy (especially the gym songs)

Yes, the report is definitly safe! zvet Yay!!! cheers That makes me happy! :wink: hehe. You don't have our addresses, Alex? :blink: That's not good... shocked I know I have yours (and Lerka and Maria) on my MSN list. Laughing hehe.

Oh fab!!! :luvzy: You have a folder especially for my gym music? sunny That's so awesome and sweet, Alex! :<33: I'm glad that you like what's in it, too! cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:43

Lana wrote:
Yes, the report is definitly safe! zvet Yay!!! cheers That makes me happy! :wink: hehe. You don't have our addresses, Alex? :blink: That's not good... shocked I know I have yours (and Lerka and Maria) on my MSN list. Laughing hehe.

I have you in my msn list as well....not Lerka though Sad and not Maria. As for the addresses I think I have them somewhere in my msn messages. Also Rachel. But not added in the contact lists. I'm sooo mean..Why haven't I added you already?! I am counting on the forum...I admit that msn, hotmail and so on..is only for you, my sweet ones, and figure skating. Very Happy

As for Vania, i have her in my messenger list...but the others?!? Marina, rosse, Elfaria, Bea, Morgana, OlEnka and the other girls here?!? I'd like to stay in touch with them as well....

No worries, though..the forum is here..alive and active :respect:

Where's theresa, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 13:43

Lana wrote!
Quote :
And I will copy the reports as well, cause this incident scared me a bit. But I'm sure you'll do the same..hehe Wink

Don't you think the incident was strange???? I have been thinking about it!!! scratch scratch scratch

It was s shock really!!!

I din't think BABA YAGA HAD POWER ENOUGH TO MAKE IT DISAPPEAR!! :zy: :zy: :zy:

I think her pewer is somewaht less...less now!!! :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 18:16

alexandra wrote:
I have you in my msn list as well....not Lerka though Sad and not Maria. As for the addresses I think I have them somewhere in my msn messages. Also Rachel. But not added in the contact lists. I'm sooo mean..Why haven't I added you already?! I am counting on the forum...I admit that msn, hotmail and so on..is only for you, my sweet ones, and figure skating. Very Happy

As for Vania, i have her in my messenger list...but the others?!? Marina, rosse, Elfaria, Bea, Morgana, OlEnka and the other girls here?!? I'd like to stay in touch with them as well....

Well, I don't think Lerka's MSN has been working for her, lately. Sad I talked to Maria on there a few weeks ago, though. Very Happy I also have Bea on my MSN list (sorry, Bea I forgot! Sad), Lindi and Marie Wink though I haven't heard from her here, recently. I don't have Vania or any of the other girls that you mentioned... Crying or Very sad I should go about updating it, this weekend!

as for Teresa... i don't know...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 19:23

Serena wrote:
Don't you think the incident was strange???? I have been thinking about it!!! scratch scratch scratch

It was s shock really!!!

Yes..it was very strange, quite a shock. I was very scared..
lol! yes, it's true...baba yaga is not that powerful..hehe lol! ...luckily
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 20:56

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
It was s shock really!!!

Yes..it was very strange, quite a shock. I was very scared..
lol! yes, it's true...baba yaga is not that powerful..hehe lol! ...luckily[/quote][/quote]

Thank GOD SHE HASNºT shocked shocked
However, If they ever come back shocked shocked , I am curious to find out how strong are her powers still!!! :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 8 May - 19:31

SOOOOO, THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS FORUM WHILE I WAS AWAY????? saaad shocked

I THINK NOW EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!! :vo:

GOOOOOOOD!!!! nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 10:54

Bea wrote:
SOOOOO, THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS FORUM WHILE I WAS AWAY????? saaad shocked

I THINK NOW EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!! :vo:

GOOOOOOOD!!!! nice

Yes, Bea! Now it's OK, but in friday it was almost impossible to enter in the forum. I was TERRIFIED affraid ! I even thought that there is some week limit of the messages and we can't post more messages till monday (I know it was stupid, but I didn't knew what to think Crying or Very sad )

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 12:11

Lana wrote![As for Vania, i have her in my messenger list...but the others?!? Marina, rosse, Elfaria, Bea, Morgana, OlEnka and the other girls here?!? I'd like to stay in touch with them as well....
Well, I don't think Lerka's MSN has been working for her, lately. Sad I talked to Maria on there a few weeks ago, though. Very Happy I also have Bea on my MSN list (sorry, Bea I forgot! Sad), Lindi and Marie Wink though I haven't heard from her here, recently. I don't have Vania or any of the other girls that you mentioned... Crying or Very sad I should go about updating it, this weekend!

[size=9]as for Teresa... i don't know../quote]

I am glad there are the msns!!!
That could be a solution if the worst happened!
As a matter of fact I read in the GB that Maria had some problems connecting again one of these days!!! nooo
But I can log in perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 12:40

uhhh, I don't have msn messenger, only yahoo messenger No I don't even know how msn works No
is necessary to install it?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 15:49

Vania wrote:
uhhh, I don't have msn messenger, only yahoo messenger No I don't even know how msn works No
is necessary to install it?

Yes, it's like messenger from yahoo only offered by hotmail, if I know this correctly.
I have them both, but honestly i prefer messenger - yahoo. All my friends are there, I'm more used to it, it's the first I used and it's more appealing and friendly.
But I had to make a hotmail address for Lana's group. Wink and from then, I used the msn service very often...for you and figure skating... heart2 (So, i ended up, caring about this one too)

You can find it easily on the internet. I'm sure you'll know what to do. I wanted to post the link for you but it doesn't work right now. scratch i have no idea why...Sad

have a nice day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 15:54

Thanks, Alex! very useful explanations! But the problem is, that this is office computer and I can't download whatever I want, it's not forbidden, of course, but I don't want to, because these are personal things, and I don't want that someone looks my private messages (if they open it by chance). pale
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 16:07

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Alex! very useful explanations! But the problem is, that this is office computer and I can't download whatever I want, it's not forbidden, of course, but I don't want to, because these are personal things, and I don't want that someone looks my private messages (if they open it by chance). pale

Ohhh....i see Sad
But you can erase your conversations after using it. Or choose not to save them in the first place. I think you have this option, like with ymessenger.
Although I don't know much about this, cause I'm using it for a short while.

If you decide to install the service, I'll try to help with as much as I can..know Embarassed

Kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Lesya
AM russian patriot
Lesya

Number of posts : 24
Residence : (Kazan)Changsha
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 14 May - 15:23

Dear girls!!!!! Look!!!! You are so cruel Twisted Evil and heartless!!!!You always write so "dirty" things about T.Navka...... Sad
Of course,tastes differ!! like or not like her-it's up to you!!! it's you choice!!!But you should not say such things about her!!! nooo
You have no right to judge her!!! We all have no right to judge people!!!In my country people say:"Don't judge people and you will not be judged !!"
You all say ,that you love Albena and Maxim..But now don't believe,that you love them!!!!Because people who really love can't hate so mutch!!!!Hard-hearted people can't feel "love"....
I thought ,it was a very good site...But now... I 'm really disappointed ...... saaad
I was right...there are no kind-hearted people in this world........... Sad Sad Sad
Please, stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A young russian girl from China,whom you should hate too...because she likes Navka and Kostomarov
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 14 May - 19:32

A young fan of Navka and Kostamarov wrote!

Quote :
You all say ,that you love Albena and Maxim..But now don't believe,that you love them!!!!Because people who really love can't hate so mutch!!!!Hard-hearted people can't feel "love"....
I thought ,it was a very good site...But now... I 'm really disappointed ...... saaad
I was right...there are no kind-hearted people in this world........... Sad Sad Sad
Please, stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A young russian girl from China,whom you should hate too...because she likes Navka and Kostomarov
ohhhh
[/quote]

Dear,

As a matter of fact I LOOOOVE Albie and Max very much!!! heart2
When I saw them skate , I felt the same or even more emotions as I feel when I see spanish athletes!

BUT!!...I DON"T HATE ANYONE!!! nooo
Tatiana and Roman are just not my favourite couple.And I think they did not deserve the medals they won!! And there were suspicions of bribes!!! And that is my opinion!! I HOPE I HAVE NOT OFENDED YOU !!!
But,...after all..they are the OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS!! And once more I don't think they deserved that!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I believe that when we give our opinion we are not offending anyone!!! saaad
Ok!!!I may have exaggerated in some of my comments , but I don't think they were dirty...and I don't hate anyone!!! scratch scratch

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 2:22

Dear young fan from Tatiana and Roman!

I am sorry you feel like this! saaad

They are not my favourite couple , but i admit that their fans like them very much!! OK!!!

Me, and the others were only expressing our opinions saaad saaad
It was simply That!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Else.. or.. just figure skating :) :: GOSSIP-
Jump to: