Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!

Go down 
+6
Serena
rosee
*MAGic diable*
Grace
alexandra
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 16:54

Thanks, queridinha Bea!
It's really very very ridiculous Evil or Very Mad why he didn't show some respect for Albie&Max? nooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 18:35

Vania wrote!

Quote :
It's really very very ridiculous Evil or Very Mad why he didn't show some respect for Albie&Max? :nooo

Well...Vania, I thought the same at the time and I still think it was a great lack of respect for Albie and Max! saaad saaad saaad And for the audience too!

Navka and Roman were very upset! We could see it plainly in their faces :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:
Believe me, That's something I am not going to forget...
I think they would have murdered the judges if they could!!! :zy: :zy:
Especially Navka!!!! :zy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 19:13

Yes..A total lack of respect. It's funny on one side, but on the other side it's very embarassing and shameless.
If he did this on purpose, just because he was upset they lost, than he is the lowest of the lowest. Evil or Very Mad

He either thought it is a joke, but he was very wrong, either he meant to be disrespectful, either drunk...No matter which part is true it's still stupid and rude.

And if he really was with his costume off, he should have had dressed inside and then come out. Better wait 3 minutes for him than wait 3 minutes for him to get dressed while on ice...Grrr!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:23

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Thanks, queridinha Bea!
It's really very very ridiculous Evil or Very Mad why he didn't show some respect for Albie&Max? :nooo

HOW SWEET OF YOU!!! QUERIDINHA VANIA! flower flower

In my opinion , Roman was drunk shocked , or Zhulin and Navaka had insulted him in such a way that the man lost control!!!!
I suppose he was the one who did the skating mistakes! shocked :luvzy: :luvzy: :respect: l
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 2:57

Maria also wrote!
Quote :
Navka and Roman were very upset! We could see it plainly in their faces :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:
Believe me, That's something I am not going to forget...

BELIEVE ME !!! I AM NOT GOING TO FORGET THEIR FACES EITHER!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:

I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING THEIR FACES!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:
THEY SPOKE VOLUMES!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 3:27

Quote BEA!
Quote :
In my opinion , Roman was drunk shocked , or Zhulin and Navaka had insulted him in such a way that the man lost control!!!!
I suppose he was the one who did the skating mistakes

I BET!!! Perhaps they almost murdered him backsatage! Shocked :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 12:37

Hi, girls!
Thanks for your explanations! I don't know if Roman was drunk or not, but it's a SHAME!

By the way, from this morning I have problems with this site, the reason is not in my Internet connection, because I enter quickly in other sites. Is that happens to you too, sometimes? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:26

Dear Vania!

ME TOO!!! Unfortunately!! saaad saaad

I have been having problems with this site since yesterday night! saaad saaad
Sometimes it just cannot connect!! nooo nooo nooo

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 14:57

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I suppose he was the one who did the skating mistakes

As a matter of fact ,I remember that at the kiss and cry things seemed pretty bad too! lol!

Both Navka and Zhulin weren't very happy with Roman!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 15:00

Bea also wrote!
Quote :
BELIEVE ME !!! I AM NOT GOING TO FORGET THEIR FACES EITHER!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:

I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING THEIR FACES!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:
THEY SPOKE VOLUMES

YES, THEY DID!!! VOLUMES!!!!! lol! :zy: :teasing:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 1:31

Vania wrote:

By the way, from this morning I have problems with this site, the reason is not in my Internet connection, because I enter quickly in other sites. Is that happens to you too, sometimes? Crying or Very sad

yes..me too. The forum actually disappeared for a couple of hours or more affraid affraid It was weird. And, again, I saw same message posted three times..weird :face:
But it's ok now...and I'm very happy that our dear forum is ok. I was a bit (ok, a lot Razz) panicked. I wasn't sure how to find you all..Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 1:36

alexandra wrote:
yes..me too. The forum actually disappeared for a couple of hours or more affraid affraid It was weird. And, again, I saw same message posted three times..weird :face:
But it's ok now...and I'm very happy that our dear forum is ok. I was a bit (ok, a lot Razz) panicked. I wasn't sure how to find you all..Sad

yeah... Crying or Very sad I was panicking about it too, Alex. Sad I couldn't understand why it said that the forum was gone. Shocked I thought that perhaps we had lost all of our precious conversations. Sad It was very upseting. No Also, I almost started hyperventilating when I realized that I didn't have my report from Worlds anywhere else, except here. :blush2: I had to go off and drink tea and hope that the forum would show up again! Shocked And... it did!!!!!! cheers :dube: Thank god!!!! I was sooo nervous!!! Shocked :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 9:57

Lana wrote:
I had to go off and drink tea and hope that the forum would show up again! Shocked And... it did!!!!!! cheers :dube: Thank god!!!! I was sooo nervous!!! Shocked :wink:
Wonderful idea, sestrichka! cheers Razz hehe Smile hm.. but it's so weird.. really.. it seems that all the servers I choose to use are not the best ones.. pale I'm not lucky in choosing servers, eh? Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 13:47

MAGic diable wrote:

hm.. but it's so weird.. really.. it seems that all the servers I choose to use are not the best ones.. pale I'm not lucky in choosing servers, eh? Embarassed Sad
I hope this is a good choice cause I care very much about the forum.
Everyone who is using this service, or how to say (there are many forums similar to this), haven't complained :vo:. Problems never occured - it's true though, that I don't spend that much time there. I hope, in our case, this was an exception cause I don't want to loose all the discussion and to break the conections we have. nooo

Dear Lana, Maria has your report Very Happy she printed it also. So she said heart2 I guess, she can always help you. heart2 . And I will copy the reports as well, cause this incident scared me a bit. But I'm sure you'll do the same..hehe Wink

Hugs...
Alex heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 14:15

Alexandra wrote1
Quote :
hope this is a good choice cause I care very much about the forum.
Everyone who is using this service, or how to say (there are many forums similar to this), haven't complained :vo:. Problems never occured - it's true though, that I don't spend that much time there. I hope, in our case, this was an exception cause I don't want to loose all the discussion and to break the conections we have. nooo

As a matter of fact I had problems conneting here yesterday almost the whole afternoon! pale I tried and tried to connect and just nothing!!! pale AnD I was scared too!!!!
Lets hope nothing will ever happen to our forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 14:16

Alex also wrote!

Quote :
Dear Lana, Maria has your report Very Happy she printed it also. So she said heart2 I guess, she can always help you. heart2 . And I will copy the reports as well, cause this incident scared me a bit. But I'm sure you'll do the same..hehe

OH YES I HAVE !!! EVERYTHING!!!!! loveall loveall

loveall loveall loveall loveall heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 14:23

Maria wrote:
Alex also wrote!

Quote :
Dear Lana, Maria has your report Very Happy she printed it also. So she said heart2 I guess, she can always help you. heart2 . And I will copy the reports as well, cause this incident scared me a bit. But I'm sure you'll do the same..hehe

see? no worries...querida has everything. She is very careful.
Thank you dear Maria...
:<33:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 6 May - 15:34

Maria wrote!
Quote :
As a matter of fact I had problems conneting here yesterday almost the whole afternoon! pale I tried and tried to connect and just nothing!!! pale AnD I was scared too!!!!
Lets hope nothing will ever happen to our forum

The same happened to me! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 1:36

I suppose now the worst is over!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Now, I fint it easy to connect!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

THANK GOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 1:50

Maria wrote:
Alex also wrote!

Quote :

I have everything saved as well.. Rolling Eyes I have a file on my PC called "Sestrichka's report" Razz :<33: lol! So.. your report would stay with us forever!!! Razz Maria and Lerka were carefull about it! tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 2:04

Lera wrote!
Quote :
have everything saved as well.. Rolling Eyes I have a file on my PC called "Sestrichka's report" Razz :<33: lol! So.. your report would stay with us forever!!! Razz Maria and Lerka were carefull about it! tchin-tchin
[/quote]

I LIKE THE TITLE LERA!!! I DO ! I DO ! I DO!!! 👅

:kiss: :surce:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 2:53

MAGic diable wrote:

I have everything saved as well.. Rolling Eyes I have a file on my PC called "Sestrichka's report" Razz :<33: lol! So.. your report would stay with us forever!!! Razz Maria and Lerka were carefull about it! tchin-tchin

hehe....so sweet. I'm reliefed now, the report is safe..but what about all of you girls, your addresses..I should add you in my email - for safety Wink

I have a folder called "Lana's music" Very Happy and so far I like what's in it Very Happy (especially the gym songs)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:14

Lerka wrote:
Wonderful idea, sestrichka! cheers Razz hehe Smile hm.. but it's so weird.. really.. it seems that all the servers I choose to use are not the best ones.. pale I'm not lucky in choosing servers, eh? Embarassed Sad

nooo It was so strange, really. I went and had a cup of chai tea, when I returned the forum would open. cheers You musn't blame yourself, Lerka! zvet All servers have bad moments! Wink I have never had trouble with the forum before! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:18

alexandra wrote:
Dear Lana, Maria has your report Very Happy she printed it also. So she said heart2 I guess, she can always help you. heart2 . And I will copy the reports as well, cause this incident scared me a bit. But I'm sure you'll do the same..hehe Wink

Hey Alex! sunny

I wouldn't have wanted to make Maria type it all up for me again! Embarassed It would take days! Wink I was absolutely terrified when I thought the forum might be gone for good. Sad So, I made my own copy of my report! :respect: hehe. I don't know why I didn't before. :blush2:

Hugs & Kisses,
Lana
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 3:20

Maria wrote:

Oh thank you, Maria!!!! :<33: That's a relief. Wink hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next