Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))

Go down 
+6
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
Serena
Bea
Lana
Vania
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Empty
PostSubject: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 11:48

I can't wait to see it! In Bulgaria the premiere is on 12th! Wheee!! Wheee!!

Johnny heart2 and Orlando heart2 and their new adventures... I liked very much the 1st part lovely heart and you?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 15:44

Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

The premire is tomorrow in Ottawa!!! Bravo! I am so excited! Ugu-ugu Johnnyyy... :dube: lovely heart :surce: Orlando is okay, too. Razz
Anyhow, I'm going to see Pirates 2 on Sunday with my friend. :wink: I wanted to go on Friday or Saturday, but she has to work. Smile
I'm just hoping that this sequel is as good as the original. :blink: I don't know what to think judging by the previews. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jul - 19:51

Lana wrote!
Quote :
The premire is tomorrow in Ottawa!!! Bravo! I am so excited!

I hope you enjoy it!!! I have to wait till the 20th! shocked shocked

I hope you both enjoy it!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 21:01

Bea wrote:
I hope you enjoy it!!! I have to wait till the 20th! shocked shocked

I hope you both enjoy it!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

Really? shocked That's a far longer time...

I'm seeing it today. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 10:00

Lana wrote:

I'm seeing it today. :wink:

Today? The message is from Sunday, so dear Lana, you probably have seen the movie scratch What you think about it? I will see it not before Wednesday Erm.. Erm.. and I'm curious to hear your opinion! Is it so good as the I episode? I hope so ... :wink: :wink:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 15:52

Vania wrote:
Today? The message is from Sunday, so dear Lana, you probably have seen the movie scratch What you think about it? I will see it not before Wednesday Erm.. Erm.. and I'm curious to hear your opinion! Is it so good as the I episode? I hope so ... :wink: :wink:

Kisses!

Yes, I saw it in the afternoon with my friend. :wink: And to be quite honest, I was disappointed. Sad The plot was not as well done or as interesting as the first movie. In fact, it was slightly confusing in parts. Oh my poor head! The ending cannot be called an ending! Shocked A 2 hour and a half movie, which they don't bother to end? Oh my! That's so not fair. bla-bla-bla I guess the Disney executives want us all to go watch the 3rd movie. Rolling Eyes Pirates: Dead Man's Chest is actually a Part 1 of 2... Shocked So, don't be surprised when you see the ending credits! Razz Also, I didn't find the villian in this movie to be nearly as Captain Barbossa. Weep Bring back Barbossa. :kataus: Pleeeease? Laughing

Okay, now that I've told you about the bad parts... Wink The movie was actually very entertaining. Wheee!! Don't worry The 3 main actors do a very good job of getting right back into character. Very Happy There are some were funny moments in the movie. Wink And there was another fabulous dueling sequence between Orlando and Johnny. :respect: But... I really don't want to give too much of the plot away. :wink: Anyhow, the movie is worth watching just because you get to stare at Johnny and Orlando for almost 3 hours! :kataus: lovely heart

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 16:00

Lana wrote:

I guess the Disney executives want us all to go watch the 3rd movie. Rolling Eyes Pirates: Dead Man's Chest is actually a Part 1 of 2... Shocked So, don't be surprised when you see the ending credits!

OK, I won't :wink: :wink: thanks for your "report" about the movie! So, there's not ending :blink: obviously they want to make us wait for the 3rd part... But even in the Lord of the Rings every episode had an ending...

Whatever, I'll go watch it at least because of Johnny Depp and the other good actors!

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 16:10

Vania wrote:
OK, I won't :wink: :wink: thanks for your "report" about the movie! So, there's not ending :blink: obviously they want to make us wait for the 3rd part... But even in the Lord of the Rings every episode had an ending...

Whatever, I'll go watch it at least because of Johnny Depp and the other good actors!

Hugs!

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad movie. :wink: It's just that the first movie was amazing. :luvzy: And if you compare the two movies, the second one just isn't as good. Smile Still, I did definitly enjoy it! :respect: And I hope you like the movie, Vania! zvet It is worth seeing. Wink

Yeah, I was actually going to use Lord of the Rings as an example. Laughing The endings to those movies were quite clever. Smile There was enough of an ending to finish the movie, but still a cliffhanger that made you want to see the next one. just because we love

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 14:56

Thank you, girls for your opinions!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball

I intend to watch it anyway...after the 20th!! shocked

I can't understand why some premieres are so late , here... shocked shocked

This week I intend to see Tristan and Isolde. , But I'm off topic, sorry!! silent silent
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 15:01

Serena wrote:

This week I intend to see Tristan and Isolde. , But I'm off topic, sorry!! silent silent

No, you are not off-topic Very Happy I've never heard about this movie, can you telle us more about it after you watch it? poklon

I intend to see The Pirates... tomorrow if we find tickets :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 15:38

Serena wrote:

In the movie theater? confused That's so odd. Wink This movie was released a year ago in Canada. Shocked I've never seen it, though. I may rent it, if I have the time. Embarassed It looked interesting. Smile :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 15:40

Vania wrote:
I intend to see The Pirates... tomorrow if we find tickets :stari:

Oh, I hope you can go! :wink: You must tell us afterwards what you think of it! zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 11:37

Tonight I'm gonna watch it!! We got tickets cheers cheers
Yesterday my colleague called on the phone at 1p.m. and everything was sold out pale that's why today we have called at 10 a.m., when the cinemas open, to be sure that we find tickets :vo: but even in this hour almost all the places in all the halls where the movie is shown were sold Shocked Surprised Surprised obviously from yesterday or even earlier Suspect .
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 19:58

Lana wrote!
Quote :
This movie was released a year ago in Canada. Shocked I've never seen it, though. I may rent it, if I have the time. Embarassed It looked interesting

They are going to show it for the first time here, in Portugal , this Summer!! JUst you imagine!!! Shocked And they postponed the premiere of Pirates to the 2oth!! scratch shocked Can't understand these guys!!! nooo nooo nooo

I'm going to watch it this evening! I'll tell you what I think afterwards!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 9:50

Lana wrote:

You must tell us afterwards what you think of it! zvet

Hi!
What I think of it? scratch scratch Hm, it wasn't so bad ... I think you're right - the first part was better than this one Rolling Eyes Maybe I had too big expectations about this movie, I expected that it was better than the 1st and I was disappointed. But, I think the POTC II must be seen :wink: Johnny Depp was brilliant as Captain Jack :mdr2: :mdr2: I don't want to comment more, because the other girls still didn't seen it Erm.. Erm..

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 15:45

Ooh, was the potc 2 as good as the first? Johnny Depp was cool haha... Wink I love the music!! we played it last year with the schoolorchestra

kuskes!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 15:59

About the music from POTC - Drobiazko and Vanagas have an amazing exhibition program on it. I think that some pieces are the same in the both movies scratch
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 16:43

Vania wrote:
About the music from POTC - Drobiazko and Vanagas have an amazing exhibition program on it. I think that some pieces are the same in the both movies scratch

so, i wasn't the only one to think this! Bravo! i was convinced that the pieces were the same. Suspect but... i did download a bunch of the music from POTC 2 and the pieces are subtly different. Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 15:33

Ohhhhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I love Johnny heart2

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Img30182fb7c4ills
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Pirates3

Actually, I liked the first movie much more, but Johnny was sooo cute :dube: :woow: :kataus: I was soooo excited when Elizabeth kissed Jack.. lol! we were with Christie and I said: "Wow! Christie, look! She did finally understand who is better!! Who is a real :woow: handsome man!" But.. Erm.. Bad girl!!!!!!!! :kataus:

as for music.. yeah, the main theme was the same Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 17:11

Ohhh... Johnny!!!!! :dube: :luvzy: :woow: :woow: I adore him!!!! heart2 I have a huge poster of him from the first movie!!! :dube: It's on my wall... :<33: along with all my Zhulin posters. Razz

:blink: I cannot understand people, who prefer Orlando to Johnny. Embarassed Laughing Orlando isn't aging well... he looked hotter 5 years ago. Erm.. But... now... erm... Not so much. shocked Obviously, when we go to Paris, on our tour of Europe, we must go visit Johnny in France. :kataus: Sound like a plan? Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 18:51

Lana wrote:
Ohhh... Johnny!!!!! :dube: :luvzy: :woow: :woow: I adore him!!!! heart2 I have a huge poster of him from the first movie!!! :dube: It's on my wall... :<33: along with all my Zhulin posters. Razz

:blink: I cannot understand people, who prefer Orlando to Johnny. Embarassed Laughing Orlando isn't aging well... he looked hotter 5 years ago. Erm.. But... now... erm... Not so much. shocked Obviously, when we go to Paris, on our tour of Europe, we must go visit Johnny in France. :kataus: Sound like a plan? Razz
Woooow :woow: :woow: a huge poster of Johnny??? Awww.. Laur, you are teasing me!!! :kataus: *Lerka runs away to the shop to buy a poster of Johnny for her wall* As for Zhulin.. :zy: how do you feel after two days of celebrating? I was too silly and didn't congratulate you on Zhulin's Birthday.. Rolling Eyes :zy:

Well, I'm very happy that some people prefer Orlando :zy: less people to share Johnny with :zy: :zy: :zy: when we were at the cinema (me and Christie) it was a fun! lol! She is an Orlando fan :kataus: so every time when his face was on the screen she whispered: "Ohhh.. Orlando!!! :dube: " and when there was Johnny's face I whispered the same about him :kataus:
Embarassed wow, Lana, and Johnny lives in France? Shocked Embarassed I didn't know.. where? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 19:35

Lerka wrote:
Woooow :woow: :woow: a huge poster of Johnny??? Awww.. Laur, you are teasing me!!! :kataus: *Lerka runs away to the shop to buy a poster of Johnny for her wall* As for Zhulin.. :zy: how do you feel after two days of celebrating? I was too silly and didn't congratulate you on Zhulin's Birthday.. Rolling Eyes :zy:

You can't get Johnny Depp posters in Russia? Weep The injustice!!! lol! They are very inexpensive over here... 6$ for a poster! Shocked My friend actually got me a Johnny Depp pillowcase and Johnny Depp wallet for my birthday. :dube: I will have to take some photos of all my items. :kataus: seeee sestrichka!!! Razz This is why you should come to Ottawa. Laughing We could go Johnny shopping! :kataus:yes, I have been drinking much vodka and dancing to the Pink Panther theme to celebrate the great Zhulin's birthday! tchin-tchin All hail Zhulin!!! :hb: :toodoo: :baloon: Mwahahaha!!! Twisted Evil :kataus:

Quote :
Well, I'm very happy that some people prefer Orlando :zy: less people to share Johnny with :zy: :zy: :zy:

:kataus: :kataus: :dying:
Oh sestrichka, you are so clever!!!!! bow :lmd:

Quote :
Embarassed wow, Lana, and Johnny lives in France? Shocked Embarassed I didn't know.. where? Embarassed

I'm not sure where exactly... Suspect He's dating Vanessa Paradis, who's a French singer, I *think*. Wink They have 2 kids, who are no doubt gorgeous. :stari: But... I've never seen photos of them. Suspect
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 22:44

Lana wrote:
You can't get Johnny Depp posters in Russia? Weep The injustice!!! lol! They are very inexpensive over here... 6$ for a poster! Shocked My friend actually got me a Johnny Depp pillowcase and Johnny Depp wallet for my birthday. :dube: I will have to take some photos of all my items. :kataus: seeee sestrichka!!! Razz This is why you should come to Ottawa. Laughing We could go Johnny shopping! :kataus:yes, I have been drinking much vodka and dancing to the Pink Panther theme to celebrate the great Zhulin's birthday! tchin-tchin All hail Zhulin!!! :hb: :toodoo: :baloon: Mwahahaha!!! Twisted Evil :kataus:

Wow! 6$ for a poster! Shocked That's not very cheap! Laughing But I think Johnny deserves posters like this Razz I have a photo of him in the frame in front of me :dube: Sooo, I look at him every time I need it Razz but Johnny Depp pillowcase and Johnny Depp wallet sound so cool!!! Shocked :woow: :luvzy: My wallet is very usual.. Rolling Eyes but it has a little calendar with Albie and Max inside Razz So, yes, I see, now I have a heap of reasons to come to Ottawa drunken Johnny shopping!! :dube:
By the way, you know, sestrichka! Yesterday I went to the DVD-shop to buy a DVD, because I wanted to watch something Laughing And I saw a man with his liiiiiiittle daughter there. The girl was about 4-5 years old. The man asked her to choose an animation movie like "Ice age" or so, but the girl cried, the tears were on her eyes and she whispered:
"No, daddy! I want about Jack Sparrow! Please, daddy.. about Jack Sparrow!!" Weep
It was so cute : ) everyone loves our Johnnik : ))
:dying: oh, sestrichka, you will drive me to grave :kataus: I'm giggling again :kataus: awwww... my poor stomach :kataus: I see everyone here loves vodka :kataus: you, Marina.. I should send you a bottle of real russian vodka!

Lanochka wrote:
Quote :
Well, I'm very happy that some people prefer Orlando :zy: less people to share Johnny with :zy: :zy: :zy:

:kataus: :kataus: :dying:
Oh sestrichka, you are so clever!!!!! bow :lmd:
\/ sometimes :twist: :twist: :twist:

Quote :
I'm not sure where exactly... Suspect He's dating Vanessa Paradis, who's a French singer, I *think*. Wink They have 2 kids, who are no doubt gorgeous. :stari: But... I've never seen photos of them. Suspect
You should ask for their photos in the game! :mdr: I'm going to find them : )) because I'm very curious.. awww.. 2 little Johnnies! :woow: :luvzy: Their family is gorgeous.. Vanessa is very nice, too. :stari:
*Lerka ran away to search for some photos of Johnny's cute kids* Arrow :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jul - 17:27

Lerka wrote:
Wow! 6$ for a poster! Shocked That's not very cheap! Laughing But I think Johnny deserves posters like this Razz I have a photo of him in the frame in front of me :dube: Sooo, I look at him every time I need it Razz

Actually, $6 CND isn't very much money. Wink Hairspray costs more than that! :kataus: I don't know... maybe things are expensive in Canada and I'm just used to it. Razz This is the one that is on my wall:
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Pirates-of-the-caribbean-johnny-depp-4900879
Hot, yes? :dube: hehe. Your photo sounds fab, too. Wink What is it from? :stari:

Quote :
but Johnny Depp pillowcase and Johnny Depp wallet sound so cool!!! Shocked :woow: :luvzy: My wallet is very usual.. Rolling Eyes but it has a little calendar with Albie and Max inside Razz So, yes, I see, now I have a heap of reasons to come to Ottawa drunken Johnny shopping!! :dube:

Yeah, one of the girls in my French class had a Johnny Depp pen. Shocked All of the girls were admiring it. :kataus: The Disney company made soooo much stuff with Johnny & Orlando on it. :blink: It's madness! Razz And sestrichka, how can your wallet be "usual", if it has a calendar with Albie and Max in it? :respect: Bravo! That sounds so lovely! lovely heart And Awww... your story about the little girl... :wink: That's so cute! lovely heart Well, naturally everyone loves our Johnnik. Kisssssssssss How could they not? bla-bla-bla

Quote :
:dying: oh, sestrichka, you will drive me to grave :kataus: I'm giggling again :kataus: awwww... my poor stomach :kataus: I see everyone here loves vodka :kataus: you, Marina.. I should send you a bottle of real russian vodka!

:kataus: If you sent me vodka... the postman would probably drink it, before I got it. bla-bla-bla Is it even legal to send alcohol by mail? :kataus: No, no... I want the Navkos biography that Zhulin is going to write! :zy: Send me that instead. :kataus: I swear he will write one in the next three years. Oh my poor head! Oh my! :kataus:

Quote :
*Lerka ran away to search for some photos of Johnny's cute kids* Arrow :kataus:

Did you find any, sestrichka? :lmd: :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 20:14

Lana wrote:
Actually, $6 CND isn't very much money. Wink Hairspray costs more than that! :kataus: I don't know... maybe things are expensive in Canada and I'm just used to it. Razz This is the one that is on my wall:
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Pirates-of-the-caribbean-johnny-depp-4900879
Hot, yes? :dube: hehe. Your photo sounds fab, too. Wink What is it from? :stari:
I must check how many rubles $1 CND is. Wink hehe Smile
Oh wow : ) you poster is so fab! :dube: Johnnyyyy!!!!!!!! He is sooo hot, yes Razz by the way, I'm going to watch one movie with our Johnnik tonight! It will be "BLOW" with Penelope Cruz :stari: Have you seen it, sestrichka?
My photo is... :kataus: my photo is almost your poster's twin :kataus:
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Johnnydepphh9

But I looove this photo very much ->
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) 003ark1

And this.. because Johnny plays piano.. :dube: he is so talented!
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Johnnyif1

Lanochka wrote:
Yeah, one of the girls in my French class had a Johnny Depp pen. Shocked All of the girls were admiring it. :kataus: The Disney company made soooo much stuff with Johnny & Orlando on it. :blink: It's madness! Razz And sestrichka, how can your wallet be "usual", if it has a calendar with Albie and Max in it? :respect: Bravo! That sounds so lovely! lovely heart And Awww... your story about the little girl... :wink: That's so cute! lovely heart Well, naturally everyone loves our Johnnik. Kisssssssssss How could they not? bla-bla-bla
We have only Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom notebooks here Laughing and of course, there are a looot of magazines with Johnny on the cover :dube: and also.. when I was in Peter.. :stari: everywhere, EVERYWHERE were POTC 2 posters.. they were sooo HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Awwww :dube: :woow: heart2 Lerka could hardly focus on monuments and sculptures lol!
Well, yes, since my wallet has an AM calendar, it's not usual : )) hehe : )) it an AM wallet, now :stari: I'm so curious why bulgarian companies don't want to make some stuff with AM? Sad I'm sure they could make good money on it!

Quote :
:kataus: If you sent me vodka... the postman would probably drink it, before I got it. bla-bla-bla Is it even legal to send alcohol by mail? :kataus: No, no... I want the Navkos biography that Zhulin is going to write! :zy: Send me that instead. :kataus: I swear he will write one in the next three years. Oh my poor head! Oh my! :kataus:
hm.. scratch but he hasn't written it, yet! Zhuuulliiiiin, please, go and write us a couple of books about your "favourite" wife and her partner! Twisted Evil Quickly!

Quote :
Did you find any, sestrichka? :lmd: :<33:

only bad quality.. No

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) 008mp2.th The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) 000ia7.th

And the last one.. it's very cute :dube: :stari:
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) 014ov6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next