Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))

Go down 
+6
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
Serena
Bea
Lana
Vania
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 20:55

Vania wrote:

Oh, I'm noty sure she must see it Razz Alex, you probably will be disappointed a bit from the second part, it wasn,t as good as the first one. But I hope the 3rd one will be good Wink

Maybe that's why I haven't seen it yet. I believe that the sequels are always worse than the first part. There are few exceptions which I can't remember now Razz

But..I have to see it eventually..one day :wink:

I would rather watch "fear and loathing in las vegas" - which I managed to miss somehow Are you stupid of so
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 21:43

Vania wrote:
Oh, I'm noty sure she must see it Razz Alex, you probably will be disappointed a bit from the second part, it wasn,t as good as the first one. But I hope the 3rd one will be good Wink

Johnny Depp was still as good. Razz :zy: hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 21:44

alexandra wrote:
Maybe that's why I haven't seen it yet. I believe that the sequels are always worse than the first part. There are few exceptions which I can't remember now Razz

Lord of the Rings? :wink: I thought so anyhow. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 22:00

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Lord of the Rings? :wink: I thought so anyhow. Bravo!

:vo:

Hmm... Cool But that's a trilogy. I don't think it counts. It is not a sequel...or is it?!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 11:11

alexandra wrote:

Hmm... Cool But that's a trilogy. I don't think it counts. It is not a sequel...or is it?!

It's a trilogy, you're right, it's not a sequel. Me neither, I can't remember a movie which sequel was at least as good as the first part. Except Die Hard Laughing Laughing (I don't like the action movies, but nevertheless, it was good).
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 12:45

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
I believe that the sequels are always worse than the first part. There are few exceptions which I can't remember now Razz

I agree! It opens here on the 24th, and I am very impatient!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 16:46

alexandra wrote:
:vo:

True. Razz But POTC is going to be a trilogy soon, too. :teasing: :kataus: Joking. Laughing

Do the original Star Wars also count as a trilogy? :kataus:

Ohhhhh!!! The some of the sequels to the Pink Panther were as good or better than the first movie! Bravo! I adore those movies. :luvzy: Wink
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 18:24

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

It's a trilogy, you're right, it's not a sequel. Me neither, I can't remember a movie which sequel was at least as good as the first part. Except Die Hard Laughing Laughing (I don't like the action movies, but nevertheless, it was good).

Well, Do u remember a very all trilogy Back to the Future?
I think, all the parts of it are great! flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 3:45

Shamefully or not, I haven't watched Star Wars.
I've seen smth when I was younger but I can't remember. And now it's too late. Plus, it's not interesting for me...

Uh..am I the only one who is not a fan of Star Wars or Alien or... :disap: ?
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 12:38

alexandra wrote:
I've seen smth when I was younger but I can't remember. And now it's too late. Plus, it's not interesting for me...

There are at least two of us here ^)))
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 14:41

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
alexandra wrote:

There are at least two of us here ^)))

well, that makes me feel better :twist:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 14:42

alexandra wrote:

I just like the original Star Wars with Harrison Ford. :wink: They were fun to watch when I was younger. :vo: I haven't seen any of them in yearsss, though! Buh..

As for Alien... really not my kind of movie. Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 May - 14:17

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

I just like the original Star Wars with Harrison Ford. :wink: They were fun to watch when I was younger. :vo: I haven't seen any of them in yearsss, though! Buh..

As for Alien... really not my kind of movie. Razz

Got it. I understand... Smile
How can you like Alien if you just loooooove, adore, die after Johnny and Pirates :kataus:
Nothing similar between these two Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 1:46

I don't think this last part of pirates is as good as the others ones. But it was fun anyway!!

I like the triology Star wars! Alien gives me the creeps!!affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 10:33

I'm gonna watch the Pirates ... tonight (or eventually tomorrow) :jump3: Did someone watch it already? :dube: What do you think about it?

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May - 13:56

I have already watched it! I think you are going to enjoy it, because it's fun..Basketball but, in my friends'opinion it is the weakest ofr the three..
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 11:30

I've watched it thursday :dube:
I was suprised because I wasn't dissapointed at the end as I was with Spiderman 3 or LOTR 3 :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jun - 11:52

rosee wrote:
I've watched it thursday :dube:
I was suprised because I wasn't dissapointed at the end as I was with Spiderman 3 or LOTR 3 :wink:

Me too, I was a bit disappointed nooo somehow, it wasn't fair... I won't tell more, because maybe many of you haven't watched it :disap: I was hoping to a different end.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun - 22:04

I understand!:wink: You wanted them to stay together...:luvzy: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun - 23:56

Bea wrote:

Ahhhhh!!! Razz *covers eyes* Buh.. I don't want to know what that means. :kataus: I still haven't seen it! Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 10:51

Lana wrote:
Bea wrote:

Ahhhhh!!! Razz *covers eyes* Buh.. I don't want to know what that means. :kataus: I still haven't seen it! Weep

Nope, I wanted that smth else haven't happened Rolling Eyes Aaaand, Lana, and all the others who haven't watched it yet - close your eyes if you want Razz or stop reading:

but what Bea said doesn't mean that they stay or don't stay together, because they did and they didn't drunken - it sounds dumb Oh my poor head! , but you'll see when you watch it geek Besides, Bea dind't mention who are THEY - Johnny and Keira, Orlando and Keira ... :zy:

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 15:44

I think I know what Vania wanted and I want the same Laughing

Did you see the scene after the end credits Shocked ? I didn't stay that long so I missed it Sad but i've watched the scene on youtube...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 15:46

rosee wrote:

Did you see the scene after the end credits Shocked ? I didn't stay that long so I missed it Sad but i've watched the scene on youtube...

No, I didn't, we didn't stay so long either. I'll search for it in youtube Wink I suppose it will worth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 23:02

YEAHH! they did and they didn't..Shocked
They can be together only once. every ten years....:kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun - 12:50

Spoilers:

Elisabeth did wait for Will so He'll be free after ten years and someone else will the capitain. Davi Jones had to stay because calipso didn't wait
Here the final scene if you didn't see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next