Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!

Go down 
+6
Serena
rosee
*MAGic diable*
Grace
alexandra
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Empty
PostSubject: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:34

Dear Girls!

I have just read that Baba yaga and Friend are thinking of coming back!!

They are going to make a definite decision this autumn!! :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:

DOIS MIO!!! :cryy: :cryy: QUE ME VA A DAR UN CHUNGO!!!! :cryy: :cryy:

QUE OPINAN ???????
shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:45

You know dear Maria?...This might be good...surprisingly.Rolling Eyes

Remember that Maxim said in an interview that he would have loved to beat Navka and Kostomarov and that this is his only "regret" regarding their beautiful, well-deserved title.
Maybe this could be a challenge for our sweet couple. It might be the motivation they lack or the impulse they need to make the decision ....

But isn't Navka pregnant??!?! Shocked
Our commentators said that while talking about their retirement...
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 19:57

Alex wrote! about Navka and friend!

Maybe this could be a challenge for our sweet couple. It might be the motivation they lack or the impulse they need to make the decision ....

But isn't Navka pregnant??!?! Shocked
Our commentators said that while talking about their retirement...QUOTE!

Alex, dear heart2

I had not thought about this in this way!!
At first when I read this , I only remembered that bad skating!! shocked
I did not know Navka is pregnant!! I don't know what to say baaa

Of course I would like to see Albie and Max again next season!!!! heart2 heart2 That goes without saying!!!
I hope this will function as a motivation!!! But I don't think the russian FEd will allow Albie and Max to beat youknowwho!!! Mad

ALL I WANT IS THE BEST TO SWEET ALBIE AND MAX!!!!
I JUST HATE NAVKA AND ROMAN WAY OF SKATING!!!

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 20:25

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that Navka and "El Jotero" (:kataus: ) are going to make a decision this fall about whether or not they will return, not this season (2006-2007), but the season after (2007-2008). I read some interview where Navka said that they might come back "in a year, or a year and a half."

I heard Grushina and Goncharov are thinking of doing the same thing. Suspect If there's a team I like even less than Navka and Kostomarov, it's definitely Elena and Ruslan. Yuk. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 20:44

Maria wrote:
I hope this will function as a motivation!!! But I don't think the russian FEd will allow Albie and Max to beat youknowwho!!! Mad
Well...this is a problem indeed. Albena an Maxim did beat them in numerous competitions but not in the major ones. I know they can and should be on a higher position (than Navka and "El jotero") but I'm also sceptical and thinking the same way as you are Sad This would be heartbreaking again....and I'm not sure how much I'm willing to accept this. Although I can't do a thing to fix this No ....My hands are tied Sad Crying or Very sad saaad nooo

Maria wrote:

ALL I WANT IS THE BEST TO SWEET ALBIE AND MAX!!!!
I JUST HATE NAVKA AND ROMAN WAY OF SKATING!!!

Of course I wish them the best...All the best things in the world should happen to Albena and Maxim. They did so much and they deserve sooo much.
Yes..I don't like Navka and Kostomarovs way of dance, either...I can comment so much about this..but no reason to do that here...Wink

Grace wrote:
I heard Grushina and Goncharov are thinking of doing the same thing. If there's a team I like even less than Navka and Kostomarov, it's definitely Elena and Ruslan. Yuk.
They wanna come back too??!?
I don't dislike them but I was very, very disppointed about what they showed this year. They don't deserve that 3rd place... sorry if I offend somebody..but they lacked the feelings and emotions that makes dancing such a beautiful "sport"

kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 21:30

Oh, girls.. you made me laugh so badly!! :kataus:
You all know that I don't like neither Navka nor Grushina very much.. but..
Lana!!! Our idea of Navka dancing our Baba Yaga dance!!! :kataus: :kataus: Our gorgeous FD!!! :kataus: Navka could perform it!!!! :dying:

P.S. Still I don't know what to think.. shocked ISU will "pull" Navka to be the 1st forever.. saaad it seems to be that way.. and I really dont' want them to be 3 times world champions or so.. nooo

Last edited by on Wed 17 May - 9:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 21:43

Alex wrote about Elena and Ruslan!
Quote :
They wanna come back too??!?

OHHHH, DEAR GIRLS!!!! HAVE MERCY ON THE FANS, PLEASE!!!! Shocked Shocked
LERA!!!DEAR!!!!
I don't think Navka won't agree to the Baba Yaga dance if she does come back!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 21:47

LERA WROTE!!!
[quoteISU will "pull" Navka to be the 1st forever.. saaad it seems to be that way.. and I really dont' want them to be 3 times world champions or so.. nooo[/quote]

OHHHHH!!!! GOD FORBID!!!!!! affraid affraid pale
THAT's not funny!!! nooo
I hope not to see them at the top of the podium again! shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 23:04

Maria wrote:

OHHHHH!!!! GOD FORBID!!!!!! affraid affraid pale
THAT's not funny!!! nooo
I hope not to see them at the top of the podium again! shocked affraid
You're telling me to have mercy on Elena and Ruslan's fans (I don't dislike them...I have nothing against them, they are kind of nice. EXCEPT this 3rd place!!) but what about mercy for Navka's fans?!? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! for those almost 400 fans who voted on that poll!??! lol! lol!

Anyway the image you mentioned makes me mad...It's not funny at all. I hope that this won't happen again.

kisses Maria...
and thanks for keeping us posted zvet
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 23:38

Ah, just think, if N/K and G/G both come back, we can have N/K, B/A, G/G podiums forever and ever! affraid

I've seen G/G at a lot of competitions with their students, and they seem like very nice people, but Ruslan is not a very good skater, which is what I have against them. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 23:54

Grace wrote:
Ah, just think, if N/K and G/G both come back, we can have N/K, B/A, G/G podiums forever and ever! affraid

I've seen G/G at a lot of competitions with their students, and they seem like very nice people, but Ruslan is not a very good skater, which is what I have against them. Razz
Yes, Grace, it's the same with me. I have nothing against Lena and Ruslan as persons, but I just don't think Ruslan is a very good skater. Yes, and I don't think Roman is a one either! :wink: So I really don't want to see that podium again.. nooo My heart won't endure it.. nooo
It is not funny at all.

Quote :
LERA!!!DEAR!!!!
I don't think Navka won't agree to the Baba Yaga dance if she does come back!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Ohh, querida, we have time to invent the reason to convince her!!! :kataus: We will invent something that she will HAVE to perform it!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 0:11

Lera wrote!!!
Quote :
Ohh, querida, we have time to invent the reason to convince her!!! :kataus: We will invent something that she will HAVE to perform it!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
[/quote]

OHHHH, YESSS, Lera WE wil!!! lol! ANYTHING!!!

Alex, dear,
Did you say 400 fans that voted for NAVKOS????? SOOOO MANY???
WAS THE POLL ON THE LEVEL? OR DID THEY BRIBE THE ORGANIZATION??? lol!

HPW COULD 400 fans vote for Navka and EL Jotero???? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 0:50

Maria wrote:

HPW COULD 400 fans vote for Navka and EL Jotero???? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Ohh, Maria.. Navkos do have a loooooooooot of fans in Russia.. and russian population is verrrrry numerous.. don't forget about it.. :disap: So Navkos could have thousands of fans here.. really.. Rolling Eyes Suspect
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 1:10

Maria wrote:

Alex, dear,

Yes...well as Lera said I was thinking that 400 is a small number considering the rest of the fans out there.
To be precise, they have 389 votes for now on the poll..Sad although Isabelle and Olivier are first..weeee. :vo: At least they beat "Navkos" Smile

On the other hand, Lerka, Maxim is russian too. I hope that russians don't forget that Sad. Albena and Maxim should have even more fans (I think they have, though) because of the emerge of russian fans and bulgarian ones..
zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 2:05

Yes!! That's true! RUSSIA IS HUGE!! HAS A VERY LARGE POPULATON!!

saaad saaad saaad saaad

BUT, LIKE ALEX SAID....MAX IS RUSSIAN TOO! :vo:

HE ALWAYS SAID THAT ALL HE KNOWS ABOUT SKATING IT'S DUE TO THE RUSSIAN SCHOOL!!!

I WANTED ALBIE AND MAX TO WIN THAT POLL!!!
FORGIVE , ME GIRLS!! THIS IS REALLY AN OBSSESSION!!! heart2 heart2

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 2:18

Maria wrote:
I WANTED ALBIE AND MAX TO WIN THAT POLL!!!
FORGIVE , ME GIRLS!! THIS IS REALLY AN OBSSESSION!!! heart2 heart2

Then it must be a group obession Wink lol!
You're verw sweet Maria, there is nothing to forgive...
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 15:15

I have heard Roman will skate with Oksana Domina next season scratch
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 15:34

OHHHHHH!!! WOWWWW!!!

SHE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND AFTER ALL!!! lol! lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 16:14

rosee wrote:
I have heard Roman will skate with Oksana Domina next season scratch
Serena wrote:

SHE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND AFTER ALL!!! lol! lol!
Wow...I had no idea about all this?!? Girlfriend!? another couple!?? what about Maxim Shabalin!? scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 16:50

Maxim S will have to find another girl to skate with!!! scratch

POOR GUY!!! shocked

ROMAN IS REALLY TOO MUCH!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seducing OKSANA!!!! shocked baaa
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 17:13

It is just a rumor, i have heard Maxim possible partner but i can't remember her name saaad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 17:47

I know it´s just a rumour!!

But, I don´t think the boss of the russian Federation will allow all these goings on to disrupt the russian team!! lol!

But there must be lots of female skaters available!!! Very Happy

And MAXIM S IN A BETTER SKATER THAN ROMAN!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 18:31

Lerka wrote:
Oh, girls.. you made me laugh so badly!! :kataus:
You all know that I don't like neither Navka nor Grushina at all.. but..
Lana!!! Our idea of Navka dancing our Baba Yaga dance!!! :kataus: :kataus: Our gorgeous FD!!! :kataus: Navka could perform it!!!! :dying:

:kataus: Hey Lerochka, maybe Navka has been reading the board and she decided to come back especially for us! :zy: Razz hahahaha. If Navka returns, she musn't skate anything other than our Baba Yaga FD! Laughing we must plan some of the choreography for it, eh? Wink However, if she returns and skates to something else I will be quite annoyed by her. Evil or Very Mad And why does Grushina have to return? Shocked This is not good... Sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 18:41

Lana wrote:
:kataus: Hey Lerochka, maybe Navka has been reading the board and she decided to come back especially for us! :zy: Razz hahahaha.

lol!
Lana wrote:
If Navka returns, she musn't skate anything other than our Baba Yaga FD! Laughing we must plan some of the choreography for it, eh? Wink However, if she returns and skates to something else I will be quite annoyed by her. Evil or Very Mad And why does Grushina have to return? Shocked This is not good... Sad
No, no...It's a condition: You want to return you have to do Baba-Yaga FD. No discussion!! Very Happy
Yes...I don't know what to say about Elena and Ruslan...They should stay away....
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 21:28

alexandra wrote:
No, no...It's a condition: You want to return you have to do Baba-Yaga FD. No discussion!! Very Happy
Yes...I don't know what to say about Elena and Ruslan...They should stay away....

:dying: Exactly, Alex! Laughing Perform the Baba Yaga FD or don't return at all!!! :kataus: Twisted Evil Yeah, I agree completely about Elena and Ruslan. They shouldn't come back. shocked

i'm in Lit class and wasting time because Chelsea can't find our drafts for a piece and... Jenn is gone. Razz :zy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!   Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navka and EL JOTERO are thinking of coming back!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next