Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!

Go down 
+7
Serena
Grace
Lana
Vania
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Maria
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Empty
PostSubject: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 21:37

[img]One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Photo48317440navka32xr0bl.th[/img]

hola, girls!

I found thid photo in a spanish forum!!! :dying:

I just don't want to be a mean girl! nooo nooo , but I daresay this came as a shock to me!!! scratch Shocked Or perhaps not! nooo nooo

If you don't want to accept the post I will delete it scratch , but there are plenty of these photos in the spanish forums! saaad saaad

Please, don't be angry at me but I couldn't resist! :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:03

Oh, yes querida.. Navka is terrible.. lecherous woman.. Rolling Eyes
*Lerka even can't say "girl" about Navka.. :disap:*

Here you can see more "nue" photos of Navka for russian magazine "Maxim".. .if someone wants to see that horror..
*maybe Lana, who was accused in a biig love!! :kataus:*
I don't know how to react. I didn't like her.. I'm fed up with her already
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:19

I have never ever imagined something like this...I'm speechless..and shocked.

I have nothing against women who pose nude. I actually like nude photography..made myself a few.. but I like to think that those were artistic and that what I saw is beyond that.

Maybe because I asociate her with figure skating and dance. And this kind of pictures don't match with the sport..

Or..I don't know why...(because I'm usually not so rigid)..but I don't like this at all...
They made me feel a bit sick..Why is that? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:28

DEAR GIRLS!!! heart2

Well...I am usually a tolerant woman, but seeing an Olympic champion pose like this really shocked me!! shocked
It shocked me because she is an athlete...she is the Olympic champion in Ice dance!! shocked shocked shockedFOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!
Can't she respect the sport that has given her so many medals!!! shocked shocked
We are used to the fact that champions become very popular and then there are lots of activities they can be involved in! Just look at those gorgeous advertissments of Albie ans Max! :surce: :surce:

BUT, THIS!!! GOOD GOD!!! I NEVER EXPECTED SUCH A THING FROM AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 10:05

Maria wrote:
DEAR GIRLS!!! heart2

Well...I am usually a tolerant woman, but seeing an Olympic champion pose like this really shocked me!! shocked
It shocked me because she is an athlete...she is the Olympic champion in Ice dance!! shocked shocked shockedFOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

affraid I'm shocked too. I saw the photos from the russian magazine - I'm speechless ... Who does she thinks she is - a topmodel nooo ? All these photos don't suit for an Olympic champion. Or maybe she counted on the men - judges Evil or Very Mad scratch. Some of these photos are not even artistic. I'm not surprised actually, because her costumes are always so provocative. Just remember her costume on a CD this year - the waltz - sooo unapropriate for this kind of danse silent ! shocked
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 15:13

MAGic diable wrote:
Oh, yes querida.. Navka is terrible.. lecherous woman.. Rolling Eyes
*Lerka even can't say "girl" about Navka.. :disap:*

Here you can see more "nue" photos of Navka for russian magazine "Maxim".. .if someone wants to see that horror..
*maybe Lana, who was accused in a biig love!! :kataus:*
I don't know how to react. I didn't like her.. I'm fed up with her already

Ugh. Navka. Rolling Eyes I've seen the photos before on FSU. I thought that I would never have to see them again. cheers hahaha. They are very unclassy I find. Suspect Well, Navka can do what she wishes.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 15:24

Dear Lana heart2

I am sorry if I upset you with that photo Embarassed Embarassed

But I was soooo taken aback that an olympic champion should stoop to this kind of thing , affraid affraid that I could not resist to to post one of the pics here!

Now...I know your opinions and I think everybody aggrees on this Shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 16:15

Lana wrote:
They are very unclassy I find

Unclassy is the word....I was trying to think of one that explains my feeling about this...
Yes, unclassy....
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 18:21

Alexandra wrote

Quote :
Unclassy is the word....I was trying to think of one that explains my feeling about this...Unclassy is the word....I was trying to think of one that explains my feeling about this...
Yes, unclassy....[/

YESS!!! I AGREE!

ALBIE AND MAX SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE CHAMPIONS SINCE 2004!!
AND THEY SHOULD BE THE OLYMPI CHAMPIONS!!

DE AMARGO A DULCE!!!! SE HA HECHO JUSTICIA!!!! bg1 bg2 :bg:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 18:35

Maria wrote:
Dear Lana heart2

I am sorry if I upset you with that photo Embarassed Embarassed

But I was soooo taken aback that an olympic champion should stoop to this kind of thing , affraid affraid that I could not resist to to post one of the pics here!

Now...I know your opinions and I think everybody aggrees on this Shocked shocked shocked

Dear Maria heart2

Don't worry, I am not upset! Wink Well, it is not the first time that an Olympic medalist has posed for a magazine like "Maxim". Ira Chachina did this year even. But I've seen one of the photos and it had much more class than Navka! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 18:36

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
They are very unclassy I find

Unclassy is the word....I was trying to think of one that explains my feeling about this...
Yes, unclassy....

I can think of other words... :angel2: But unclassy is the best one to describe this! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 21:40

Dear Lana,

I did not know that other Olympic Champions had already done this kind of posing! scratch
I was really astonished , because as someone said Navka is not a top model scratch and is not a movie star either! scratch

I was under the impression that sensible people fro the world of sport , had another kind of behaviour! scratch

However....it is a free world!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 4:56

I remember seeing the nude photos of Katarina Witt in Playboy years ago and they were quite interesting and artistic. But Navka's just make me Rolling Eyes . Maxim is definitely not a high class magazine. But, as you've all said, Navka can do as she pleases. I just don't have to like it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 12:28

Grace wrote:
I remember seeing the nude photos of Katarina Witt in Playboy years ago and they were quite interesting and artistic. But Navka's just make me . Maxim is definitely not a high class magazine. But, as you've all said, Navka can do as she pleases. I just don't have to like it.

Good way of understanding this issue...
lol! Yes, it's true...you don't have to like it....I don't...Some nudes I like, but not this ones... No

Have a nice day,
Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 15:01

Alexandra wrote!

Quote :
Yes, it's true...you don't have to like it....I don't...Some nudes I like, but not this ones... No

Yes...I think you can put that way!!!

As I said before I didn't know that another Olympic Champions have done this already!
SOOOO,...from now on I won't be so shocked anymore!

AND THERE ARE NUDES... AND NUDES!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 15:09

I knew about the Katarina Witt's photos, even I saw some ... Hmm, I don't know what to tell, it's a personal choice for everyone. If she has this confidence to show herself in this way, why not ... Suspect Me too, I would probably like some nude photos, but not Navka's photos. silent pale
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 22:26

Girls!

I have just seen ...here in this thread Navka's photo!!! affraid affraid

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I don't like it at al ..at alll..at all!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 23:13

I don't like it too! I've seen other skater's nude photos but Tatiana's aren't good
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 11:29

I just can't help thinking, in a few years what will her daughter think? Suspect pale

For me, I have seen QUITE enough of parts of Navka's body that should be kept private already, without these pics too lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 21:08

Rachel wrote!
Quote :
just can't help thinking, in a few years what will her daughter think? Suspect pale

For me, I have seen QUITE enough of parts of Navka's body that should be kept private already, without these pics too lol![/

About her daughter...poor girl! I am sure she won't like it!..... But we never know scratch . We don't know how young people will think in 15...20 years time! lol!

And Rachel, you are right! Navka has been showing her body pretty obviously to the judges during the competitions!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Western Canada
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 20:37

I hate that skaters do this, it really doesn't give a nice image for our sport. but there are many that do nude or almost nude: Navka, Jamie Sale, Katarina Witt, Tanja Swezceko, Lena & Anton, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Volchkova, Sokolova etc. etc. so it isn't a shock anymore when they come up to me. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.teresa-dawn.com
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 20:45

Well..it wasn't necessary about the idea of nudity. It was about the fact that those photos were completely unclassy. It had zero beauty in it....They weren't made with artistry, huge lack of taste.
They were ugly and....unclasyy
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Western Canada
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 21:23

Yes, that I can agree with. I personally don't like it when skaters do this at all, but some skater's photos are far more tasteful than the others, and these ones seem much better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teresa-dawn.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 22:37

Teresa Dawn wrote:
I hate that skaters do this, it really doesn't give a nice image for our sport. but there are many that do nude or almost nude: Navka, Jamie Sale, Katarina Witt, Tanja Swezceko, Lena & Anton, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Volchkova, Sokolova etc. etc. so it isn't a shock anymore when they come up to me. No
:kataus: :kataus: They sale a new magazine with Sokolova do nude in Moscow, now!!!! :kataus: :kataus:
It's awful, though. shocked Still I admit that Lena has much more agreable photos than Navka..
But I agree with you, Alex and Teresa, I hate when skaters do this at all. No
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr - 23:02

MAGic diable wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: They sale a new magazine with Sokolova do nude in Moscow, now!!!! :kataus: :kataus:
It's awful, though. shocked Still I admit that Lena has much more agreable photos than Navka..
But I agree with you, Alex and Teresa, I hate when skaters do this at all. No
Really?!? Not Elena Sokolova!! She is just a "child" - at least this is how I see her and her childish face and lovely smile.
Ohhh...I'm disappointed...Sad
(I hope they are at least, more classy and interesting than Navka's)

I once saw pictures with Brian Joubert naked. lol! I'm not sure though, if they weren't only a stratagema, a trick made by somebody "mean". Anyway they were yacky....bleah, even though I like the guy. I hope even today that those were some fake photos. I'm 70% sure they were..but, eh..who knows. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!   One photo of Navka  in a russian magazine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One photo of Navka in a russian magazine!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next