Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))

Go down 
+6
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Lana
Maria
Marina
*MAGic diable*
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Empty
PostSubject: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 2:51

As I told you, I can post some videos already :wink: :stari:

:heart3:Albena & Max :dube: You are beautiful :woow: :woow: :woow: Albenka put on a nice black scarf :luvzy: Good girl! Razz
:heart3:Tania and Max! :woow: This one is especially for Marinochka.. Rose just look at them!!! I adore this song, I posted it for you in the Russian songs topic. It's simply gorgeous and their routine, too, of course Buh.. J'adore :woow: :woow: :woow:
lovely heart Brian
lovely heart Alexei and his Winter
lovely heart NavKos and their strangely Erm.. somewhat nice routine
lovely heart Alexander Abt

That's all for now reverance Enjoy! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 3:07

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Tania and Max! :woow: This one is especially for Marinochka.. Rose just look at them!!! I adore this song, I posted it for you in the Russian songs topic. It's simply gorgeous and their routine, too, of course Buh.. J'adore :woow: :woow: :woow:
Val, merci merci merci !!! zvet zvet zvet You know how I'm crazy about them :woow: :woow: , so thank you veryyyyyyy much ! zvet (Spasibo bolshoe, right ? Smile ). I miss them a lot. Crying or Very sad
The routine is wonderful, they have a new lift, very original. The song is gorgeous. (You posted it ? I don't remember scratch , I don't have it in my computer. Suspect ). They are really gorgeous, as usually... :woow: Tania and her long hair, she's cute. nice And Max and his long hair too... Laughing And the Red Square... :stari:

I have a question for you : after Tania and Maxim's routine, Ilia is speaking, isn't he ? I think that I recognized his voice... Smile

It's the only video I have seen yet, the others are too long and I'm going to bed in a few minutes Sleep , so I will download them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 3:34

LERA, QUERIDA MIA! YOU ARE AN ANGEL!! LOVE YOU!!

poklon poklon poklon :woow: :woow: :woow:
:woow: :woow: :woow: poklon poklon poklon

Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Espanhabs1
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 16:37

Angel? Me?? :blush2: Thank you, Maria!!! Rose You know I love very much, too Kisssssssssss
I was sure you would love Tania & Max's routine, Marinochka!!! zvet It's absolutely brilliant! :stari: If you want I'll repost the song and I can post more songs of this band :stari: I love it!!!!!!!! heart2

lovely heart Oksana & Maxim The file is huuuuuuuge. Sorry reverance
lovely heart Masha & Lesha :wink:
kisses :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 17:17

Lerka wrote:
As I told you, I can post some videos already :wink: :stari:

Thaaaaank youuuu, darling!!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart I am so excited to download these videos. :dube: It was so wonderful of you to post them!!!! zvet :stari: But... what is this? Razz Navkos have a "somewhat nice" routine, Lerchik? Buh.. bla-bla-bla Have you been talking to Lyra too much again? :kataus: :teasing: just kidding! :wink: I will have to go watch it. sunny

Kisssssssssss :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 18:29

You are very welcome, Lanochka! Rose luv xoxo

Lana wrote:
But... what is this? Razz Navkos have a "somewhat nice" routine, Lerchik? Buh.. bla-bla-bla Have you been talking to Lyra too much again? :kataus: :teasing:
Weep :kataus: I don't say I like them!!!!!!!!!!! Weep but it's just one of Navkos' best routines ever lol! nice Erm.. but nothing more geek Lyra?! Erm.. you want to say she spoils me???? Shocked Buh.. :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 18:41

Lerka wrote:
Weep :kataus: I don't say I like them!!!!!!!!!!! Weep but it's just one of Navkos' best routines ever lol! nice Erm.. but nothing more geek Lyra?! Erm.. you want to say she spoils me???? Shocked Buh.. :zy: lol!

No? bla-bla-bla :kataus: Well, I am still trying to download it, sestrichka! :respect: lol! Navkos' routine is a very biiiig file. Erm.. hehe. :wink: Noooo, Lyra doesn't spoil you. :kataus: She confuses you! Buh.. Razz :zy: :kataus:

AM's routine was beautiiiifuuuul!!!!! :dube: :luvzy: lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 18:56

Lana wrote:
AM's routine was beautiiiifuuuul!!!!! :dube: :luvzy: lovely heart :stari:
AM's routines are alwaysssSssss beautiful Razz bla-bla-bla :luvzy: :stari: Buh.. lovely heart

Quote :
Noooo, Lyra doesn't spoil you. :kataus: She confuses you! Buh.. Razz :zy: :kataus:
Confuses me?! Laughing No way Basketball Impossible :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 19:00

UAUUU!! LERA!!! poklon poklon poklon :stari:
That square is WOWWW!! :surce: :surce:
And Albena and Max are gorgeous!!! :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 19:04

Lerka wrote:
AM's routines are alwaysssSssss beautiful Razz bla-bla-bla :luvzy: :stari: Buh.. lovely heart

Quote :
Noooo, Lyra doesn't spoil you. :kataus: She confuses you! Buh.. Razz :zy: :kataus:
Confuses me?! Laughing No way Basketball Impossible :zy:

You are confused, sestrichka!!!! bla-bla-bla :kataus: Look! Buh.. You are doing Zhulin's snake 'S's!!! Shocked Weep :dying: sssssSSSSssssSSss!!!!! Buh.. bla-bla-bla *Lana runs away to hide pale* :zy:

Ohhh, Navkos has finished downloading!!!! Ugu-ugu just because we love
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Dec - 19:18

Lana wrote:
You are confused, sestrichka!!!! bla-bla-bla :kataus: Look! Buh.. You are doing Zhulin's snake 'S's!!! Shocked Weep :dying: sssssSSSSssssSSss!!!!! Buh.. bla-bla-bla *Lana runs away to hide pale* :zy:
I'm always doing those Zhulin's 'S's!!!! bla-bla-bla lol! I loved it while reading your fab report!!!!!!!!! So it was you to confuse me!!! Weep :kataus: Kisssssssssss lol!

Quote :
Ohhh, Navkos has finished downloading!!!! Ugu-ugu just because we love
Embarassed Embarassed Awww... Erm.. oops.. *Lerka runs away to hide.. Arrow she has to find another place not to collide with Lanchik :zy: *
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:17

Oh, Marina, you like Tanya and Max?
I began loving them after the Olympics, they have become absolutely flawless by now. And they are said to be back next season. cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:30

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I don't like them, I looooooooooooove them !!! lovely heart :dube: :dube:
I began loving them after Euros 2002 and their EX on "A girl like you", but I felt in love with them at Euros 2003 because of their Cotton Club LP. :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec - 21:42

Marina wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I don't like them, I looooooooooooove them !!! lovely heart :dube: :dube:
I began loving them after Euros 2002 and their EX on "A girl like you", but I felt in love with them at Euros 2003 because of their Cotton Club LP. :wink:

It seems very strange to me now, but I used to dislike them!!!! No baaa
Now I'm just dreaming about their coming back!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
elusive
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
elusive

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 14:32

*MAGic diable* i can`t download the video of Albena and Max.Could you share it in other site,please?
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 15:52

Hi girls!!! Basketball

elusive wrote:
*MAGic diable* i can`t download the video of Albena and Max.Could you share it in other site,please?

Hi elusive! Very Happy I uploaded it on the other sharing space!
http://s20.quicksharing.com/v/3320513/Denkova_Staviski_Gala_Red_Square_2006.avi.html

I hope you could downloaded it! it's fabulous! they are so beautiful on the ice rink at Red Square! :stari: :stari: :stari:

Enjoy it! zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 15:52

elusive wrote:
Erm.. I can, but the video is not small, so I need time.. and I'm not sure I'll have enough today.. so if someone is faster, please, upload : )))
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 15:54

mila wrote:
Hi girls!!! Basketball
Hi elusive! Very Happy I uploaded it on the other sharing space!
http://s20.quicksharing.com/v/3320513/Denkova_Staviski_Gala_Red_Square_2006.avi.html
Ohhhhhh, Meeeeeeeeeeg!!!!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Thank you!!!!!!!!! We posted our messages the same minute Wink
I haven't seen you for agesss! How are you????? zvet :stari:
kisses,
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 20:45

Marina wrote:
I have a question for you : after Tania and Maxim's routine, Ilia is speaking, isn't he ? I think that I recognized his voice... Smile
Yes, yes, yes, it is Ilia :mdr: :mdr: he commented the gala for the russian TV Erm.. :kataus:
And it's true that Tania and Max are absolutely gorgeous :woow: Tania with long hair.. this song.. everything suits them so well.. :stari: but what to say, it's Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin!!!! :mdr: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:15

Lerka wrote:
I'm always doing those Zhulin's 'S's!!!! bla-bla-bla lol! I loved it while reading your fab report!!!!!!!!! So it was you to confuse me!!! Weep :kataus: Kisssssssssss lol!

My fault, now? Buh.. :kataus: Oh okay, I guess you are right, sestrichka!!! :lmd: :respect: :wink:

Quote :
Embarassed Embarassed Awww... Erm.. oops.. *Lerka runs away to hide.. Arrow she has to find another place not to collide with Lanchik :zy: *

knowing us... Laughing we probably tried to hide in the same spot!!! :kataus: :lmd:
Buuut... Weep Weep Weep I am scared, sestrichka!!!! Weep Buh.. Who are these people and what have they done with Navkos? Weep :kataus: I *liiiiiiiked* their exhibition. :blink: Buh.. It was nice. Shocked Sooo... sooo... not Navkos-ish!!! Buh.. I think I need more coffee. Cup of cofee? lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:06

Lana wrote:
My fault, now? Buh.. :kataus: Oh okay, I guess you are right, sestrichka!!! :lmd: :respect: :wink:
:zy: :zy: :zy:

sestrichka wrote:
knowing us... Laughing we probably tried to hide in the same spot!!! :kataus: :lmd:
:kataus: I know!!! lol!
Lanchik wrote:

Buuut... Weep Weep Weep I am scared, sestrichka!!!! Weep Buh.. Who are these people and what have they done with Navkos? Weep :kataus:

People? What people, sestrichka?! Green people from the Mars? :zy: bla-bla-bla Who are you talking about, darling?! shocked :kataus:

Sestrichka? REally?? Of course! wrote:
I *liiiiiiiked* their exhibition. :blink: Buh.. It was nice. Shocked Sooo... sooo... not Navkos-ish!!! Buh.. I think I need more coffee. Cup of cofee? lol!
You think it is nice, too??!?!? Buh.. Shocked Now we can hide in the same spot!!! :lmd: :zy: luv xoxo :kataus: Hurry up!!!! Until other girls don't see our thoughts Weep Laughing Arrow Lerka with her injur Coffee. Yes. I need it. Too. Cup of cofee? My Goossshh.. it's really scary Weep
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:18

Lerka wrote:
People? What people, sestrichka?! Green people from the Mars? :zy: bla-bla-bla Who are you talking about, darling?! shocked :kataus:

:teasing: The people who look like Navkos!!! :kataus: But don't skate like them!!! :kataus: The people in your skating vid, Lerochka!!! :kataus: bla-bla-bla
But who would replace Navkos, sestrichka? bla-bla-bla It's a strange conspiracy. :zy:

Quote :
Sestrichka? REally?? Of course! wrote:
I *liiiiiiiked* their exhibition. :blink: Buh.. It was nice. Shocked Sooo... sooo... not Navkos-ish!!! Buh.. I think I need more coffee. Cup of cofee? lol!
You think it is nice, too??!?!? Buh.. Shocked Now we can hide in the same spot!!! :lmd: :zy: luv xoxo :kataus: Hurry up!!!! Until other girls didn't see our thoughts Laughing Arrow Lerka with her injur Coffee. Yes. I need it. Too. Cup of cofee? My Goossshh.. it's really scary Weep

Shocked Where should we hide, Lerochka? Buh.. We must find somewhere clever!!! :lmd: :zy: The other girls musn't know that we liiiiiked N/K's exhibition. affraid :kataus: I even liked Navka's dress!!! :luvzy: She looked so pretty!!! zvet OMG, hidding time!!!!!! Shocked Shocked :kataus: I'm scared. bla-bla-bla
Mmm... Cup of cofee? I've had 3 cups today and 2 apples. :kataus: Maybe, I should go eat something to balance the amount of coffee, I've had. :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 11:06

More of videos. These two are really huge Embarassed Sorry! drunken

:heart3:Rita and Povilas :stari:
lovely heart Barbara & Maurizio

Babi & Maurizio are just Pffff terrible Erm.. her a$$ is soo huge :blush2: affraid
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 12:04

Lana wrote:
:teasing: The people who look like Navkos!!! :kataus: But don't skate like them!!! :kataus: The people in your skating vid, Lerochka!!! :kataus: bla-bla-bla
Ahhhhhh Laughing so you are talking about thoooose people :kataus: lol! I.don't.know. Erm.. but they can't be Navkos Laughing No

Quote :
Shocked Where should we hide, Lerochka? Buh.. We must find somewhere clever!!! :lmd: :zy: The other girls musn't know that we liiiiiked N/K's exhibition. affraid :kataus:
They mustn't pale we can hide somewhere Erm.. in Hawaii cheers we do have our tickets, now!!!!! luv xoxo

Quote :
I even liked Navka's dress!!! :luvzy: She looked so pretty!!! zvet OMG, hidding time!!!!!! Shocked Shocked :kataus: I'm scared. bla-bla-bla
I can't say I liked Navka or her dress.. No.. Razz she is better than usual, though. *runs to hide Lanochka from the others* Arrow affraid :stari:

sestrichka wrote:
Mmm... Cup of cofee? I've had 3 cups today and 2 apples. :kataus: Maybe, I should go eat something to balance the amount of coffee, I've had. :kataus: :zy:
I had 2 cups already and I'm going to have more & more. I'm very irritated today & even a bit depressed Weep I couldn't go to the university because of the transport accident and we had a test today saaad I'm not sure I could "catch" the teacher before the New Year and after it will be too late.. Sad crap.
Back to top Go down
elusive
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
elusive

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 18:12

Thanks Mila ! zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next