Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russian songs ;)

Go down 
+10
FeuTendre
Serena
Bea
Maria
Morgana
alexandra
Marina
Vania
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 15:00

I know, Marina & Alex like russian language, so... I'm going to post some russian songs here! Wink
I haven't my favorite songs on this computer, but still I'll post 2 songs today! Wink sunny
Natalia Podolskaya. Pozdno. The girl has a very beautiful voice, I think Wink "Pozdno" means "late" (7th word for Marinochka! Yay!! cheers )

Zveri. Vsyo, chto tebia kasaetsia.
You will laugh, but Zveri is one russian group Albenka and her sister love very much! :wink: And this is one of their favourite songs! So, I think, it will be interesting for you to hear it! zvet :vo: :stari: "Zveri" means "beasts" Wink 8th word for Marina :kataus:
kisses, loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 15:04

Lerka wrote:
I know, Marina & Alex like russian language, so... I'm going to post some russian songs here! Wink
I haven't my favorite songs on this computer, but still I'll post 2 songs today! Wink sunny

not only them. Razz

Thank you, Lerochka!!!!! cheers I'm especially curious about the second song! :wink: More things to listen to when I get home. Laughing :dube:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 15:10

Wooow, thanks, Lerochka! I like russian language too, don't forget Very Happy
Thanks for the songs, but as I said in another topic, today i have biiiig problems with yousendit, I'm not sure if I could download the complete songs, but I'll try Rolling Eyes
I like very much Alsu I love you I love you
and the russian kids songs ( :blush2: )

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 15:14

MAGic diable wrote:
Thank you so much !!! :<33: Yes I love Russian songs ! I'm so happy you posted these songs here ! :stari: :surce:
I really love Natalia Podolskaya, her voice is so beautiful ! If you have some other songs by her, I'm interested of course !

And for the second, I like it but less than the first. But I'm happy to hear what Albena likes !!!

And thank you for my new words ! (but "pozdno" = "en retard, tard ou dernier ?). I will not them on a special paper to not forget them !!! It will be so dumb !

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 23:25

I loved both of the songs, Lerochka!!! :dube: zvet

The Zveri one was fun! Laughing I would have liked to have known what they were singing about, though. Embarassed hehe. of course, it was interesting to hear a song that Albena and her sister like. :zy: Razz

Wowww... Shocked Natalia's voice is amazing!!! :stari: It's so powerful! nice She really uses "all" of her voice! Very Happy Her song was my favourite of the two! Very Happy Very, very beautiful! :surce:

Thank you sooo much, again sestrichka!!!!! :lmd: tchin-tchin :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 9:13

Lana wrote:
not only them. Razz
I know, sestrichka! :<33:

Vania wrote:
Ohh, yes, we all love different languages here! It's wonderful! zvet heart2 Ohh, you love Alsu?? Do you want me to post something of her? flower
And I wish you good luck with You Send it!!! Hope it will work well for you, again! :wink:

Marina wrote:
I really love Natalia Podolskaya, her voice is so beautiful ! If you have some other songs by her, I'm interested of course !
And thank you for my new words ! (but "pozdno" = "en retard, tard ou dernier ?). I will not them on a special paper to not forget them !!! It will be so dumb !
Of course, I will post some more Natalia songs, dear! Basketball I'm so glad you loved her!!! I love you sunny
And "pozdno" = "tard" :wink: tchin-tchin special paper sounds great! :zy: don't forget the main phrase "Ya tebia lyublyu! Laughing :<33: heart2

Lana wrote:
I loved both of the songs, Lerochka!!! :dube: zvet

The Zveri one was fun! Laughing I would have liked to have known what they were singing about, though. Embarassed hehe. of course, it was interesting to hear a song that Albena and her sister like. :zy: Razz

Wowww... Shocked Natalia's voice is amazing!!! :stari: It's so powerful! nice She really uses "all" of her voice! Very Happy Her song was my favourite of the two! Very Happy Very, very beautiful! :surce:
Sestrichka, I'm so soo glad you liked the songs!!!!!!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: Yeees, The Zveri one is fun! lol Razz I'll transalte it for you! zvet
And.. yes.. Natalia is just amazing.. :stari: By the way, she is also very pretty!!!! lol! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 11:29

Ohhh...You were right Lerka. I love russian songs. I have a few (around 15) on my computer. But they are classical, like "otchi ciornaia" and "Kalinka". Also I have songs from the bolshoi theatre choir.

I loooove them. :<33: Thank you for posting. How come this threead came out sooo late?! scratch
Anyway....thanks I'm downloading them....and then listen. Ohh, I can't wait already.

Sweet kisses and hugs dear Lerka. You're very sweet and thoughtfull. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 20:02

Alex, dear!!! sunny I'm so glad you liked the thread Razz I will keep posting russian songs for you here Smile unfortunately I can't post from home, because my computer is too slow, but I'll post some from my university :wink:
Ohhh, so you have already some songs! Yeaahh.. "Otchi chiornye" and "Kalinka" are our folk songs Laughing
I hope you will like the songs! :dube:
kisses & hugs to draga Alex :<33: How can I not think about you, eh?? :surce: :stari: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 21:35

Hey girls!Nice topic!I also like russian music,especially russian and gypsy romances..Russian music is awesome
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 22:53

Morgana wrote:
Hey girls!Nice topic!I also like russian music,especially russian and gypsy romances..Russian music is awesome
Ohhh, thank you, Morgana! Embarassed It was very kind of you to say that our music is awesome! :blush2: :stari: Not all the music, of course.. :blush2: but..:wink: zvet lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 21:50

Oh, I like very much "Kalinka" but I don't have it... Crying or Very sad
And what the lyrics mean ? (especially the title... Embarassed ).
(Val, I remember now, we sang it with my school choir ! Smile But we didn't understand one word !).

Kisses :kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 22:29

Marina wrote:
(Val, I remember now, we sang it with my school choir ! Smile But we didn't understand one word !).
I don't have "Kalinka" on my PC, unfortunately. Sorry.. Sad
but "Kalinka" is a berry from a snowball-tree :wink: hehe Wink so they sing about berry! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 10:45

I like soldier songs.I mean "pozovi menq","елси б не была бойна"... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 18:04

Lerka wrote:

Sestrichka, I'm so soo glad you liked the songs!!!!!!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: Yeees, The Zveri one is fun! lol Razz I'll transalte it for you! zvet
And.. yes.. Natalia is just amazing.. :stari: By the way, she is also very pretty!!!! lol! ohhhh

Ohhh, I loved the songs very much, sestrichka!!! :<33: They are so fab! :lmd: I put them both on my Ipod! tchin-tchin flower hehe. Would you really translate it for me? :<33: Thank you so much, Lerochka!!! zvet
Yeah, Natalia's voice is incredible!!! :stari: I would adore to hear more of her songs! :luvzy:

:kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 3:43

MAGic diable wrote:
Alex, dear!!! sunny I'm so glad you liked the thread Razz I will keep posting russian songs for you here Smile
Really?? Really?!? bounce bounce Spasiba dorogaia, dorogaia Lerka. V harashi (I think adjectives that describe a female noun has to end in "i") :<33: I love the folk and the classic pieces. They are sooo..unique. I will post some day a song I absolutely love. It makes me tremble..huh!

Lerka wrote:

I hope you will like the songs! :dube:
kisses & hugs to draga Alex :<33: How can I not think about you, eh?? :surce: :stari: :kiss:

I did! Very Happy I was very curious about the second because you said Albena likes it very much. You are right, it is very funny and cute.. :vo: hehe, so friendly.

zvet and kisses
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 3:47

MAGic diable wrote:
Marina wrote:
I don't have "Kalinka" on my PC, unfortunately. Sorry.. Sad
but "Kalinka" is a berry from a snowball-tree :wink: hehe Wink so they sing about berry! :kataus:

I will try to post it tomorrow or this week(Sad I don't really have time). If somebody is faster, than don't let Marina wait Wink I don't know if it is the right version. I've heard so many that I can't be sure which is the best.

I agree, russian folk and romances are absolutelly fabulous!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 10:21

Oh Alex ! Thank you !!! :<33: But I'm not in a hurry, take your time ! zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 11:26

MAGic diable wrote:

Vania wrote:
Ohh, yes, we all love different languages here! It's wonderful! zvet heart2 Ohh, you love Alsu?? Do you want me to post something of her? flower
And I wish you good luck with You Send it!!! Hope it will work well for you, again! :wink:

Hi again! Yousendit doesn't work (again Crying or Very sad ). I tried to upload a song, but I can't do it.
oooh, Lerochka, can you post here some songs of Alsu, please! I have Vesna and Inogda (wooonderful songs Very Happy ) Do you have Vchera, I like it very much, I heard it once Very Happy

Spasibo!

loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 1:28

Marina wrote:

The Stars of St. Petersburg - Kalinka
http://download.yousendit.com/8457DE596C5DB5F6

and another version of Yvan Rebrof
http://download.yousendit.com/04890F040791440D

I'm not sure how the original, original song must sound..Guess it has more than 20-30 versions. It's folk after all...

Enjoy heart2

Kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 8:55

I can't find my CD with Natalia Podolskaya or Alsu, for the moment.. (actually, I just have not enough time to look for them more carefully Embarassed ) So these are two songs to entertain you :mdr:
The duet of Natalia Podolskaya reverance and Avraam Russo. Znayu. "Znayu" means "I know" Wink
Yulia Savicheva. Yesli v serdtse zhiviot liubov "Yesli" = "if", "v" = "in", "serdtse" = "heart", "zhiviot" = "lives", "liubov" = "love" flower How many new words for Marinochka!!! cheers lol! :<33: zvet :stari:
Maybe you will like one of these songs.. who knows! scratch Basketball
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 11:55

Thank you Alex and Val !!! :<33: *a big hug for you girls*
I'm happy to have Kalinka, it's a big classical, but I like it...
And Val, I really like these two songs ! :stari:

Thank you so much again ! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 18:52

Marina wrote:
Thank you Alex and Val !!! :<33: *a big hug for you girls*
I'm happy to have Kalinka, it's a big classical, but I like it...
And Val, I really like these two songs ! :stari:
Thank you so much again ! zvet
Woow Smile I didn't expect that! :kataus: I'm very very happy cheers zvet *kisses for dear Marinka*
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 13:01

MAGic diable wrote:

Zveri. Vsyo, chto tebia kasaetsia.
You will laugh, but Zveri is one russian group Albenka and her sister love very much! :wink: And this is one of their favourite songs! So, I think, it will be interesting for you to hear it! zvet :vo: :stari: "Zveri" means "beasts" Wink 8th word for Marina :kataus:
kisses, loveall loveall loveall

Well.. lol! I constantly listen to the song. It's so happy and it makes me feel so good. Although i have a question lol! . My mom asked me this morning if the song is about a rabbit. lol! Because she constantly understood "zaietz" (I think this means rabbit. Wink ). So is it about rabbits?!? lol!
I told her that she is probably mixing the words or we are not able to understand the words correctly...but..I don't know.

I know you don't have your computer Sad but after the problem is solved (I hope you'll have your PC back very soon. :<33: working!) can you post some more russian songs!? I like them a lot.

Have a lovely, lovely day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 23:50

Lerka wrote:
I can't find my CD with Natalia Podolskaya or Alsu, for the moment.. (actually, I just have not enough time to look for them more carefully Embarassed ) So these are two songs to entertain you :mdr:
The duet of Natalia Podolskaya reverance and Avraam Russo. Znayu. "Znayu" means "I know" Wink
Yulia Savicheva. Yesli v serdtse zhiviot liubov "Yesli" = "if", "v" = "in", "serdtse" = "heart", "zhiviot" = "lives", "liubov" = "love" flower How many new words for Marinochka!!! cheers lol! :<33: zvet :stari:
Maybe you will like one of these songs.. who knows! scratch Basketball

Crying or Very sad Oh no... I didn't see that you had posted these songs, Lerochka. Sad I was too late to download them. shocked Would it be possible for someone to please upload them for me? zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 0:32

Lana wrote:
Crying or Very sad Oh no... I didn't see that you had posted these songs, Lerochka. Sad I was too late to download them. shocked Would it be possible for someone to please upload them for me? zvet

I'll try tomorrow but I can't promise. Maybe somebody else is faster...
I have so many on my mind..Sad Sorry Sad

Kisses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russian songs ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian songs ;)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next