Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russian songs ;)

Go down 
+10
FeuTendre
Serena
Bea
Maria
Morgana
alexandra
Marina
Vania
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 12:35

For you Lana !
(I'm sorry Alex, but you know, I'm in holiday, so I have time...)
Yulia Savicheva - Yesli v serdtse zhiviot liubov
Natalia Podolskaya & Avraam Russo - Znayu
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 20:45

Marina wrote:
For you Lana !
Yulia Savicheva - Yesli v serdtse zhiviot liubov
Natalia Podolskaya & Avraam Russo - Znayu

Thank you, dear Marina!!! zvet It's really nice of you to upload these songs for me. Wink And so quickly! hehe. ⭐ I hope you are enjoying your holiday. :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 May - 1:14

Marina wrote:
For you Lana !

Ohh.....really, it's ok. :<33:
I hope you have great time :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 17:53

Girls, I've just downloaded the song of Dima Bilan from his year Eurovision, it's on:

http://www.bilandima.ru/

If you want, download it, I like it very much, I even voted for it twice Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:13

Thank you Vania..I'm downloading it now. I didn't had to chance to see the song at Eurovision and I must say, I'm very curious about this one...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:16

Alex, as I know your taste for music (I think you like rock confused ) maybe you won't like it Rolling Eyes because it's similar to Morandi's style geek
I'm waiting for your opinion heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 18:37

Vania wrote:
Girls, I've just downloaded the song of Dima Bilan from his year Eurovision, it's on:

If you want, download it, I like it very much, I even voted for it twice Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Thank you, Vania! zvet I will download it, when I return home. :wink: I think my teacher might notice, if I played it, now. Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:27

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:
Thank you, Vania! zvet I will download it, when I return home. :wink: I think my teacher might notice, if I played it, now. Razz
Ohh, I knew you should like him.. Rolling Eyes To tell the truth, I don't like Bilan.. the sole "normal" song is "Never let you go", this from Eurovision lol! But all his songs in russian.. Evil or Very Mad Yeaaah..as for Eurovisiooonnn... Laughing I should go and write about it in the "Eurovision"'s thread! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 0:59

:kataus: Ohh... sorry. Embarassed I find Bilan's lyrics amusing. Laughing

I am not big fan of this type of music. Rolling Eyes It's not a bad song, though. Wink It is sort of fun. Smile I've heard it before, actually. Embarassed My friend, Ksenia likes him. Razz :kataus:

Last edited by on Fri 26 May - 1:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 1:21

Lana wrote:
:kataus: Ohh... sorry. Embarassed I find Bilan's lyrics amusing. Laughing
I am not big fan of this type of music. Rolling Eyes It's not a bad song, though. Wink It is sort of fun. Smile If heard it before, actually. Embarassed My friend, Ksenia likes him. Razz :kataus:
Amusing? :kataus: Please, explain it in details, sestrichka!!! poklon :kataus:
Yes, I know, I'm not fan of this type of music either :lmd: and especially I'm not a fan of Bilaaan!! :kataus: :kataus: Ohh, but Ksenia!!! lol! Have you ever heard some of his russian songs, Lanochka? lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 13:26

Alex, did you like the song? I hope I didn't offended you saying that I think you won't like it, knowing your taste for music. :angel2: I just find this song very similar to Morandi and you don't like them, so ... :blush2: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 13:51

Vania wrote:
Alex, did you like the song? I hope I didn't offended you saying that I think you won't like it, knowing your taste for music. :angel2: I just find this song very similar to Morandi and you don't like them, so ... :blush2: :blush2:

Oh..noo....I just forgot to answer. I intended too...I'm sorry.
Of course you are not offending me...How could you?! :<33:
You are right Embarassed I don't really like the song Smile and I agree with Lana, the lyrics are funny, childish I might say. Wink
But it's not as worse as possible. It's ok. It doesn't really bother me, unlike other songs Wink

I do like rock (NOT heavy metal, black metal or doom, though. ) but not only that. Lately I am listening almost any kind of music.

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 14:34

alexandra wrote:

You are right Embarassed I don't really like the song Smile and I agree with Lana, the lyrics are funny, childish I might say. Wink

That's why I like it - I don't understand the lyrics :dying: actually I like the melody, the rhythm :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 19:51

Dear girls!

It's my first time her in this part of the thread dedicated to russian music!!!
I apologize somehow!!! Embarassed Embarassed

I know you have beautiful...very popular musics...but I don't undrestand the words!!! Sad Sad Sad

BUT I LOOOOVE YOUR FOLK AND POPULAR SONG ANYWAY!!! heart2 heart2 nice
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 May - 19:55

Dear girls!
It's the first time I come to this thread and I apologize!! Embarassed Embarassed

I looooooove your russian music but , unfortunately I don't understand the words! Sad Sad Sad

BUT.... LOOOOVE THE RUSSIAN POPULAR , FOLK MUSIC!!! heart2 heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 0:15

Lerka wrote:
Amusing? :kataus: Please, explain it in details, sestrichka!!! poklon :kataus:

I don't know, if I can explain. :kataus: Well, take this part of the song for example: "Gentle words, no aim/It seems we're playing a game/Easy smile, but no fun/Sweet music for no one" :kataus: It's all just so completely over-the-top and clichéd. :kataus: Melodramatic, too. Wink I just found it all very funny. Embarassed

Quote :
Yes, I know, I'm not fan of this type of music either :lmd: and especially I'm not a fan of Bilaaan!! :kataus: :kataus: Ohh, but Ksenia!!! lol! Have you ever heard some of his russian songs, Lanochka? lol!

Unfortunatly, I have heard some of Bilan's russian songs, Lerochka. :kataus: I think so, anyhow. Razz Me and Ksenia were both injured and left alone with a CD player, during training. So, we listened to a lot of Ksenia's russian music. Smile Some of it was good... but some of it... :kataus: Very, very bad. Shocked hehehe. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 19:52

Especially, for Lerka! Razz More Bilaaan!! :kataus: I was bored, so I download some of his songs. :blink: I think I am trying to torture myself. lol! He sounds like a Russian Backstreet Boy. :kataus: Just my opinion. :blush2: I am fairly certain that Ksenia used to play this song. :blink:

Erm... Enjoy. Razz haha.

:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 21:17

More Bilan :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 22:13

Lana wrote:
I think I am trying to torture myself. lol! He sounds like a Russian Backstreet Boy. :kataus: Just my opinion. :blush2: I am fairly certain that Ksenia used to play this song. :blink:

lol! Russian Backstreet Boys lol! I think you might be right!! lol! I have to listen though.... lol!

Bilan...and more Bilan...more Bilan lol!
You're funny Lana... :vo:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 22:20

alexandra wrote:
lol! Russian Backstreet Boys lol! I think you might be right!! lol! I have to listen though.... lol!

Bilan...and more Bilan...more Bilan lol!
You're funny Lana... :vo:

:kataus: He does sound like a Russian Backstreet Boy! :kataus: You must must must listen to them, Alex! Razz Not because they are good songs, but... :kataus:

Yes lotssss of Bilan! cheers No one is going to be pleased with me! :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 22:21

1100 posts? :blink: Wowww, Alex! :cheer: :dube: zvet :jump3: :respect: :cheer: :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 22:36

Lana wrote:
1100 posts? :blink: Wowww, Alex! :cheer: :dube: zvet :jump3: :respect: :cheer: :<33:

Wow...I knew I was over 1000, but did not realised I have already 1100. And now that you mention, 1100 feels a lot. I can't belive I write so much.
Thank you, you are very sweet...Your message is cute and interesting. I sat a few seconds to see every emoticon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 22:47

alexandra wrote:
Wow...I knew I was over 1000, but did not realised I have already 1100. And now that you mention, 1100 feels a lot. I can't belive I write so much.
Thank you, you are very sweet...Your message is cute and interesting. I sat a few seconds to see every emoticon Rolling Eyes

:kataus: Alex has no idea just how much she posts. Very Happy That's very cute! zvet 1100 does seem like a lot. :blink: I still cannot believe that I have over 1000. Shocked When did that happen? Razz hehe.

Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 22:56

Lana wrote:
What??????? Shocked :kataus: Shocked :kataus: Shocked Lerochka is verrryyy shocked! :kataus: She did never expected to find her sestrichka posting this Bilan! lol! All the songs you posted.. :kataus: I doooon't likeee them!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

And yay!! cheers cheers My best wish when I came to forum was to find a tread where you've begun to talk about posts! :kataus: :kataus: I wanted to say about Lanochka's 1020 and Alex's 1100, but I knew you have started to talk about it already! The sole question was.. where? Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Yay! Now I see where.. Razz Lanochka, sestrichka, here we go! You have mooooorrre than 1000 posts! Razz :<33: You made it! :lmd: My sweetie :<33: zvet :stari: Congrats! :vo: :stari: + Bravo to Alex!! cheers cheers cheers OUr dear poster-champion! lol! :stari: And it was super cute that you didn't realized how much you posted, before! :luvzy: *hugs to both super-posters! :<33: :<33: :<33: * I love you! heart2 loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 May - 23:09

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
What??????? Shocked :kataus: Shocked :kataus: Shocked Lerochka is verrryyy shocked! :kataus: She did never expected to find her sestrichka posting this Bilan! lol! All the songs you posted.. :kataus: I doooon't likeee them!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

lol! " I doooon't likeee them!!!!!!!! " - I can imagine you saying this, so cute and funny!! lol! I don't like them either. I subscribe!!
Lana doesn't like him either...she was just bored. Lana, please don't be bored too often...or you'll start posting his entire album. If he has one scratch

And by the way Lana, I re-listened Feist - I like the song more than I did yesterday!! It's good!!

Lerka wrote:

And yay!! cheers cheers My best wish when I came to forum was to find a tread where you've begun to talk about posts! :kataus: :kataus: I wanted to say about Lanochka's 1020 and Alex's 1100, but I knew you have started to talk about it already! The sole question was.. where? Shocked :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Oh yes. This happens so often to me too...We write everywhere what we want and when we want to answer, we sometimes spend more than 5 minutes to find the location. At least I. :kataus: :kataus:

Lerka wrote:
super cute that you didn't realized how much you posted, before! :luvzy: *hugs to both super-posters! :<33: :<33: :<33: * I love you! heart2 loveall
Super-posters!?! Woww...it sounds so important and impressive!! :kataus: :kataus: Thanks for your lovely, lovely words.
Well...we like it here very much. :luvzy:
:<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian songs ;)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next