Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russian songs ;)

Go down 
+10
FeuTendre
Serena
Bea
Maria
Morgana
alexandra
Marina
Vania
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 3:42

Lerka wrote:
Oh yes Razz fun song :kataus: about many wifes :zy: "Vostochnyie skazkiii, zachiem ty mnie stroish glazkiiiiiiii" Razz :kataus:

lol! That one!!!!! Razz :kataus: I sing it. All the time. :zy: :blush2: Of course, I have absolutely no idea what I'm singing. :kataus: Not so good. Laughing But, it must be the best song ever. :respect:

Quote :
Un vrai bouleeeeeet Razz
mercii, ma Marisshhh Kisssssssssss now I know this Lerka-describing word in french Razz :luvzy: by the way.. I found a test yesterday.. and I'm a real "boulet"!! Wheeeeeeee!!! :cheer: it was tested Razz here : ) :kataus: 44% pour moi Razz

Est-ce que toi ou Marina pouvez m'expliquer... c'est quoi un boulet? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
The test is hilarious!!!! :kataus: :kataus: I love the questions. Razz It's taking me a while to answer, because I don't understand some of the words. Erm.. :wink: hehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 3:52

I got 48% on the test, Ler!!! Bravo! :lmd: We are almost the same. Razz :kataus:

De 33% à 65% wrote:
Vous êtes dans la moyenne. Il vous arrive régulièrement de faire des boulettes, mais elles restent supportables pour votre entourage. En fait vous êtes lourd quelque fois, et c'est probablement lié à vos jours de malchance ou bien à votre état de fatigue. Attention quand même, car votre entourage ne pourra pas supporter indéfiniment votre lourdeur!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 4:05

Lana wrote:
I got 48% on the test, Ler!!! Bravo! :lmd: We are almost the same. Razz :kataus:

De 33% à 65% wrote:
Vous êtes dans la moyenne. Il vous arrive régulièrement de faire des boulettes, mais elles restent supportables pour votre entourage. En fait vous êtes lourd quelque fois, et c'est probablement lié à vos jours de malchance ou bien à votre état de fatigue. Attention quand même, car votre entourage ne pourra pas supporter indéfiniment votre lourdeur!
You have 4% more than me???? Shocked Not fair!!! :kataus: Weep :teasing: although, it's true that 44 and 48 are not a big difference!!! hehe :wink: :lmd: luv xoxo Yaaaay for us, les boulets! cheers lol! :stari: Kisssssssssss

I just have to go to bed already.. Embarassed I wanted to upload this song. It's very popular in Russia now Smile
Chelsea. Samaya lubimaya (The most beloved)
yesss :kataus: You mussst send this song to Chel-C :zy: A russian boys band called after her :zy: :kataus: :lmd: :luvzy:
Good night! Sleeping :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 14:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
mercii, ma Marisshhh Kisssssssssss now I know this Lerka-describing word in french Razz :luvzy: by the way.. I found a test yesterday.. and I'm a real "boulet"!! Wheeeeeeee!!! :cheer: it was tested Razz here : ) :kataus: 44% pour moi Razz
It was tested ! lol! I'm dying of laughing ma Val ! :kataus: :kataus: You're just hilarious, I can't stop laughing... :kataus:
And Lauren did the test too ! :kataus: (me too, but I'm not a big "boulet" :twist: ).

Lauren, have you understood what a "boulet" is after doing the test ?

Thank you for the song Val ! zvet :vo: zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 16:49

Marina wrote:
And Lauren did the test too ! :kataus: (me too, but I'm not a big "boulet" :twist: ).

Lauren, have you understood what a "boulet" is after doing the test ?

Yessss. :kataus: I did do the test! :zy: I love doing those sorts of quizzes. :wink: My friend just sent me one called, "How Evil are You?" :kataus: It was quite amusing. Razz And what was your % for the Boulet Quiz, Marina? Laughing :respect: Please tell us!!! zvet :wink:

Well, I mostly understand what a boulet is now. Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 16:59

Lerka wrote:
You have 4% more than me???? Shocked Not fair!!! :kataus: Weep :teasing: although, it's true that 44 and 48 are not a big difference!!! hehe :wink: :lmd: luv xoxo Yaaaay for us, les boulets! cheers lol! :stari: Kisssssssssss

Yeah, I guess that means I am more of a boulet than you, sestrichka. Shocked Buh.. hehe. Razz But there is hardly any difference between 44 and 48!!! :lmd: Kisssssssssss I'm not too surprised really. :zy: :wink: Yessss, yay for us!!!! lol! :stari:

Quote :
I just have to go to bed already.. Embarassed I wanted to upload this song. It's very popular in Russia now Smile
Chelsea. Samaya lubimaya (The most beloved)
yesss :kataus: You mussst send this song to Chel-C :zy: A russian boys band called after her :zy: :kataus: :lmd: :luvzy:

Ha! :kataus: lol! :kataus: lol! There's a Russian boy band named Chelsea? Razz That.is.the.most.hilarious.thing.ever. :respect: I'm definitely email her to tell her & send the song! zvet Thank youuuuu, sestrichka!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: zvet The song is so funny! :kataus: What is that they are singing about? Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 19:58

Lana wrote:
And what was your % for the Boulet Quiz, Marina? Laughing :respect: Please tell us!!! zvet :wink:
Somewhere in 30%. I don't exactly remember scratch , but I'm not as "boulet" as I though. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 20:39

Marina wrote:
Somewhere in 30%. I don't exactly remember scratch , but I'm not as "boulet" as I though. lol!

:kataus: That's good, Marina! Razz I'm under the impression that being a boulet isn't really a good thing in some ways. :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 20:53

Marina wrote:
It was tested ! lol! I'm dying of laughing ma Val ! :kataus: :kataus: You're just hilarious, I can't stop laughing... :kataus:
Wha-a-a-a-at??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Hilarious? Me? Really?? Razz Fière.. fièèèèèère.. je suis fière. Razz and of course Lanochka did the test, too! :zy: How could she not! bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Thank you for the song Val ! zvet :vo: zvet
You are welcome, dear!!!! zvet I'll post more in a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump3: I'm in a russian-songs-uploading-mood today!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:02

Lerka wrote:
Wha-a-a-a-at??? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Hilarious? Me? Really?? Razz Fière.. fièèèèèère.. je suis fière. Razz and of course Lanochka did the test, too! :zy: How could she not! bla-bla-bla

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: J'adore que tu es si fière d'être un boulet, Ler. lovely heart Razz Ouais, le test était trèèèès amusant. :zy: Bravo! I think you should do the "How Evil are you?" quiz, too, sestrichka! :kataus: :lmd: :stari:

Quote :
I'll post more in a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump3: I'm in a russian-songs-uploading-mood today!!! lol!

Wheeee!!!!! Bravo! zvet Kisssssssssss
I'm in a RG music & routine mood, today. :zy: Anna Bessonova & Natasha Godunko have some really fab new routines!!!!! :dube: Buh.. zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:04

Russian songs. A lots of russian songs. Buh..
A very popular singer now is MakSim. But it's not a guy!!!! It's a giiiirl!!! :kataus: :kataus: bla-bla-bla BTW, Inka loves her songs very much! After spending a night with Ina.. :blush2: me too, now Razz I like some songs... Razz

MakSim. Otpuskau (I'm leting go)
MakSim. Nezhnost' (Tenderness)

Russian Rock.
Aria. Bespechny angel (Light-hearted angel)
Aria. Shtil' (Calm)
Aria. Poterianny rai (Lost paradise)

Nautilus Pompilius. Poslednee pismo (The last letter)

Enjoy!!! cheers I'm uploading more! Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:09

Lana wrote:
Yessss. :kataus: I did do the test! :zy: I love doing those sorts of quizzes. :wink: My friend just sent me one called, "How Evil are You?" :kataus: It was quite amusing. Razz
Soooo... how Evil are you, sestrichka??? Laughing :kataus: I want this test, too Razz I'm a MAGic diable, eh? Twisted Evil :kataus: so I must be verrrrry Evil :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:19

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
Yessss. :kataus: I did do the test! :zy: I love doing those sorts of quizzes. :wink: My friend just sent me one called, "How Evil are You?" :kataus: It was quite amusing. Razz
Soooo... how Evil are you, sestrichka??? Laughing :kataus: I want this test, too Razz I'm a MAGic diable, eh? Twisted Evil :kataus: so I must be verrrrry Evil :cheer:

Well, the "How Evil are You?" quiz told me that I'm good. :kataus: Razz Here it is, Lerochka. zvet Have fun!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Some of the questions are hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:25

Lana wrote:
Quote :

Well, the "How Evil are You?" quiz told me that I'm good. :kataus: Razz Here it is, Lerochka. zvet Have fun!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Some of the questions are hilarious. lol!
I'm goooood Weep It's not true!!!!!! Weep but, no, apparently it must be true :kataus: 'cause we are.. twiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Yay for good boulets, sestrichka!!! :lmd: luv xoxo Bravo! Ugu-ugu Kisssssssssss

P.S. Some of the questions are just super fun Razz and I know how you answered on some of them for surreee Razz :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:31

Lana wrote:
But there is hardly any difference between 44 and 48!!! :lmd: Kisssssssssss I'm not too surprised really. :zy: :wink: Yessss, yay for us!!!! lol! :stari:
Surprised?? :kataus: :zy: Nothing surprising. Erm.. no.. 4% of surprise for me!! :kataus: bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Ha! :kataus: lol! :kataus: lol! There's a Russian boy band named Chelsea? Razz That.is.the.most.hilarious.thing.ever. :respect: I'm definitely email her to tell her & send the song! zvet Thank youuuuu, sestrichka!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: zvet The song is so funny! :kataus: What is that they are singing about? Embarassed Wink
Funny?? You didn't like it? :zy: They are singing about the girl they love Razz she is "the mossst beautiful, the most wonderful, the most beloved etc." The lyrics are not exciting just because we love But the name of the band is. :krut:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:34

Lerchik wrote:
I'm goooood Weep It's not true!!!!!! Weep but, no, apparently it must be true :kataus: 'cause we are.. twiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Yay for good boulets, sestrichka!!! :lmd: luv xoxo Bravo! Ugu-ugu Kisssssssssss

Of course, you are gooooood, sestrichka!!!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :kataus: You were doomed to be, because that was my result. :lmd: :zy: Don't be sad, Ler!!!! zvet :kataus: My friend, Yamina, got "You are Evil" on this quiz. Razz It told her that people fear her. :kataus: looooool!!! lol! bla-bla-bla

Quote :
P.S. Some of the questions are just super fun Razz and I know how you answered on some of them for surreee Razz :zy:

I know!!! :kataus: Canada was the answer for everything!!! Erm.. It was on the list for "What is your weapon of choice?"!!! Buh.. :kataus: Whaaaat? Razz :zy: Okay, sestrichka, what were my answers??? :zy: :respect: :lmd: hehe. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:40

Lerka wrote:
Funny?? You didn't like it? :zy: They are singing about the girl they love Razz she is "the mossst beautiful, the most wonderful, the most beloved etc." The lyrics are not exciting just because we love But the name of the band is. :krut:

:respect: Oh, it was funny to me because their group name is Chelsea. Razz :kataus: The weirdest thing is that I think I've heard this song, before. Suspect Erm.. The chorus sounds soooo familiar. Buh.. That.cannot.be.possible.though. :blush2: hehe. :wink: That's what they are singing about? Razz Chelsea will like that. :kataus: lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 21:44

I redid the test for fun!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Just look what I got!!!!!!!!
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 22:00

Lerka wrote:
I redid the test for fun!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Just look what I got!!!!!!!!
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

How.did.you.get.that, sestrichka???!!! :kataus: loooool!!!! :kataus: Oh dear... Razz Apparently, it wants you to go get help!!!!! Laughing :dying:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 22:17

Lana wrote:
How.did.you.get.that, sestrichka???!!! :kataus: loooool!!!! :kataus: Oh dear... Razz Apparently, it wants you to go get help!!!!! Laughing :dying:
It was easy Razz I decided that I must be an Evil! Twisted Evil Razz So I decided if I put all of the answeres with the word "evil" in it, I'll get "you are evil" thing! :kataus: :zy:
Soo.. my answeres were:
- The human blood-created browser of evil
- Mass-Murderers
- The job of evilness
- Movies of Evil
- How evil I am
etc. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: but I didn't get "You are evil" thing!!! Weep :kataus: I got something more interesting and making-giggling!!! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 22:21

Lana wrote:
Marina wrote:

:kataus: That's good, Marina! Razz I'm under the impression that being a boulet isn't really a good thing in some ways. :zy: lol!
Really??? :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 22:46

Lana wrote:
Well, the "How Evil are You?" quiz told me that I'm good. :kataus: Razz
Oh.my.God ! affraid I'm pure evil ! Are you stupid of so I don't understand why, because I don't eat people or horror movies... Weep Weep Weep But I think it's because I use AOL... Aouch..

Thank you for all these Russian songs Val ! :wink: I will listen to them tomorrow, I promise ! Thank you, thank you, thank you ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 22:51

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
Well, the "How Evil are You?" quiz told me that I'm good. :kataus: Razz
Oh.my.God ! affraid I'm pure evil ! Are you stupid of so I don't understand why, because I don't eat people or horror movies... Weep Weep Weep But I think it's because I use AOL... Aouch..
Pure evil?? affraid You?? Impossible Razz The system didn't work well at the moment :wink: You can't be puuurrrre evil Kisssssssssss you are our gorgeous Marishka! But.. you use AOL? lol! Apparently, it was the main reason to decide you were evil Laughing

Quote :
Thank you for all these Russian songs Val ! :wink: I will listen to them tomorrow, I promise ! Thank you, thank you, thank you ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
cheers You are very-very welcome!!!!!!!!! zvet I'll be waiting for your comments! I'm very curious to know which songs you like! sunny Basketball :stari:
loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 1:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Pure evil?? affraid You?? Impossible Razz The system didn't work well at the moment :wink: You can't be puuurrrre evil Kisssssssssss you are our gorgeous Marishka!
Oooooooooooh... Val ! You made me blush... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Haha, you're so cute ! Of course, you're good ! :wink: Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Thank you for your nice words... Rose
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 2:00

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Pure evil?? affraid You?? Impossible Razz The system didn't work well at the moment :wink: You can't be puuurrrre evil Kisssssssssss you are our gorgeous Marishka!
Oooooooooooh... Val ! You made me blush... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Haha, you're so cute ! Of course, you're good ! :wink: Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Thank you for your nice words... Rose
No, no, now I'm insane and need help!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian songs ;)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next