Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russian songs ;)

Go down 
+10
FeuTendre
Serena
Bea
Maria
Morgana
alexandra
Marina
Vania
Lana
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 5:22

Marina wrote:
Oh.my.God ! affraid I'm pure evil ! Are you stupid of so I don't understand why, because I don't eat people or horror movies... Weep Weep Weep But I think it's because I use AOL... Aouch..

*dies laughing* :dying: :dying: :dying: You are pure evil, Marina? Shocked affraid That's crazy! lol! You are the last person, who I would expect to be pure evil!!! zvet :wink: Don't worry, you are verrrry sweet & really nice, Marina!!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart Buuut... maybe you should stop using AOL. bla-bla-bla hehe. :stari:

Last edited by on Sun 4 Feb - 6:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 5:51

Lerka wrote:
No, no, now I'm insane and need help!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

You do not, Lerochka. :kataus: Kisssssssssss :lmd: I don't believe you spend all your time dreaming about how evil you are Twisted Evil or that you belong to the social group Twisted Evil of mass-murderers. lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by on Sun 4 Feb - 6:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 6:03

Lerka wrote:
It was easy Razz I decided that I must be an Evil! Twisted Evil Razz So I decided if I put all of the answeres with the word "evil" in it, I'll get "you are evil" thing! :kataus: :zy:
Soo.. my answeres were:
- The human blood-created browser of evil
- Mass-Murderers
- The job of evilness
- Movies of Evil
- How evil I am
etc. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: but I didn't get "You are evil" thing!!! Weep :kataus: I got something more interesting and making-giggling!!! :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Poor Lerochka. Razz :kataus: You are either good or insane... :zy: but you never get "you are evil". :respect: lol! hehehe. bla-bla-bla That must be frustrating for you, darling! :teasing: :wink: I can't stop giggling that it told you to get help. :dying: It.is.toooo.funny. :kataus: That's okay. Razz The second time I took the quiz it told me this. :zy: Me? Shocked Whaaaat? :kataus:
Just to tell you, sestrichka... :dube: The quiz was right the first time!!!! Kisssssssssss zvet You are good! lovely heart :luvzy: :lmd: You are waaaay too sweet & kind to get "You are pure evil". :dube: :surce: So is Marina, actually. :kataus: :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 0:10

Lana wrote:
You do not, Lerochka. :kataus: Kisssssssssss :lmd: I don't believe you spend all your time dreaming about how evil you are Twisted Evil or that you belong to the social group Twisted Evil of mass-murderers. lol! lol! lol!
No, no, sestrichka! Razz :kataus: I think they are right Razz I need help! :kataus: But, of course, the reason is not that I "spend all the time dreaming about how evil I am" :zy: I simply don't dream about that Razz but for some other reasons! :teasing: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 0:18

Lana wrote:
Poor Lerochka. Razz :kataus: You are either good or insane... :zy: but you never get "you are evil". :respect: lol! hehehe. bla-bla-bla That must be frustrating for you, darling! :teasing: :wink:
You even can't imagine how frustrating it is!!! Weep :kataus: :kataus: bla-bla-bla I'm not evil!!! Weep I should change my super cute devil-heart Weep :kataus:

Quote :
I can't stop giggling that it told you to get help. :dying: It.is.toooo.funny. :kataus:
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote :
The second time I took the quiz it told me this. :zy: Me? Shocked Whaaaat? :kataus:
Angelic?? :zy: Yes, I think the quiz is always right for the second time :zy: Marina, you need to redo it! :wink: lol!

P.S. We are kinda off-topic, eh? :zy: So, back to the topic... here I post some more songs! zvet
Via-gra. Nie ostavliay menia lubimy (Don't leave me, my love)
DDT. Eto vsio (That's all)
Nochniye Spaiperry. Asphalt.
Nochniye Spaiperry. 31 vesna (31st spring)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 4:07

Lerka wrote:
No, no, sestrichka! Razz :kataus: I think they are right Razz I need help! :kataus: But, of course, the reason is not that I "spend all the time dreaming about how evil I am" :zy: I simply don't dream about that Razz but for some other reasons! :teasing: lol!

If you need help... Laughing Well, I think we both need help, actually. :kataus: Razz Anyone who read our sloth posts would think we are completely crazeeeee. Buh.. :kataus: You don't dream about how evil you are, sestrichka? :teasing: That's a relief, I guess. bla-bla-bla :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Feb - 4:18

Lerka wrote:
You even can't imagine how frustrating it is!!! Weep :kataus: :kataus: bla-bla-bla I'm not evil!!! Weep I should change my super cute devil-heart Weep :kataus:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Poor not-evil Lerochka. :zy: lol! But you see, you shouldn't change your devil-heart!!! :wink: :respect: It shows that you are conflicted. :zy: You want to be evil, but you are realllllly a sweet, fab and nice person zvet, so there's a heart heart2!!! Razz See, it is actually quite perfect, Lerchik!!!! :zy: :lmd:

Quote :
Angelic?? :zy: Yes, I think the quiz is always right for the second time :zy: Marina, you need to redo it! :wink: lol!

I'm so not angelic. Twisted Evil Razz :kataus: But yeah, Marina should redo it! Laughing And lie about using AOL!!! :kataus:

Quote :
P.S. We are kinda off-topic, eh? :zy: So, back to the topic... here I post some more songs! zvet

Fabulous!!!!! Kisssssssssss Bravo! Thank youuuu, sestrichka!!!! lovely heart zvet luv xoxo *runs to go download Wink*
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 12:35

Well... I redid the test and guess... I'm Evil. Not Pure Evil, only Evil, but Evil though... Weep Weep Weep

Ok... return to Russian songs :wink: . I'm listening to Nochniye Spaiperry now, I like both songs you posted by her (them ?). Thank you !!! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Feb - 13:46

Marina!!!!! Don't be sad! Everything is gonna be allright!!

You like nochnie Snaiperi??
If you want, i can upload some more their songs!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep - 2:02

Because Alexandra doesn't have it on her computer... She knows why I post this song heart2

Solnyshko (from Bednaya Nastya)

But maybe someone can tell me who is the girl who sings ? I don't remember her name...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 2:21

Marina wrote:
Because Alexandra doesn't have it on her computer... She knows why I post this song heart2

Solnyshko (from Bednaya Nastya)

But maybe someone can tell me who is the girl who sings ? I don't remember her name...

Marinaaaaa..the minute I saw you wrote in this thread I knew!!
I knew it!!! :stari:
(maybe your email was a hint :wink:)

Yes, I know why!!! Rose Thank you!!!

I adooooooore this song. It is perhaps one of my favorite russian songs. Merci ma petite!!
I have it on a cd...but I don't know on which one drunken

I'm not sure but I think it is Teona Dolnikova (Дольникова Теона). Lerka once told me she sings quite well. She played Esmeralda too Wink

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 17:13

alexandra wrote:

Marinaaaaa..the minute I saw you wrote in this thread I knew!!
I knew it!!! :stari:
(maybe your email was a hint :wink:)
Of course you knew... :wink: it was a bit obvious, you told me just earlier that you didn't have it ! Now, you can listen to it everytime !

Quote :
I'm not sure but I think it is Teona Dolnikova (Дольникова Теона). Lerka once told me she sings quite well. She played Esmeralda too Wink
Thank you ! zvet I remember you told me she played Esmeralda. But I didn't remember her name :blush2:

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 20:24

Marina wrote:

Now, you can listen to it everytime !

Hehe..try everyday!!
Since you posted it I do listen to it everyday, at least once..
I hope I won't get 'tired' by listening it too much Razz . Neeeh, not possible! :kataus:

Merci Rose
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 1:55

Hey girls....

I'm posting some songs from Nautilus Pompilius. I discovered this band a while ago and I adore some songs. Marina, do you remember listening some songs? Maybe you would like to do it again Smile

Lerochka, I know you know them :mdr: Do you have one song that you like especially?

Vozduh :woow: I think 'vozduh' means sky. scratch In Romania, we sometimes use 'vazduh' for 'sky'.

Tutankhamon

Dyihanie

Ahm..Girls, I wanted to ask you smth. What does 'chernye pticy' means!? I suppose 'chernye' is black but I'm not sure...

Thanks,
luv xoxo scratch
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 9:30

alexandra wrote:

Ahm..Girls, I wanted to ask you smth. What does 'chernye pticy' means!? I suppose 'chernye' is black but I'm not sure...

It means "black birds" Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 16:11

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

It means "black birds" Wink

Thanks a lot Rose

Erm..another question... Embarassed Does this expression symbolizes something in Russia?! Or is it just a black bird?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 19:27

alexandra wrote:

Riiiiiiiiiiight, Sashkiiin !!!!!!!!! drunken It's Teka.. Teona :dube: Bravo!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wheee!! Nautiluuuuuus !!! I love Viatcheslav Butusov it's true Friends and these songs are ones of my favourites !! bow lovely heart "vozduh" means "air" in russian :wink:

As for the expression Erm.. we.don't.have.it. It's just a black bird :blush2: why are you interested in black birds, draga ? :zy:

Btw, do you have full albums of Nautilus or do you want me to post more of their songs ? :angel2:
luvvvvvvvv :dube: luv xoxo
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep - 0:58

alexandra wrote:
Marina, do you remember listening some songs? Maybe you would like to do it again Smile
Of course I remember !!! :wink: And yes, I'd like to do it again !!! :twist:
Thank you Alex for posting them ! :cheer: I'm dowloading them right now !
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 1:19

*MAGic diable* wrote:

As for the expression Erm.. we.don't.have.it. It's just a black bird :blush2: why are you interested in black birds, draga ? :zy:

Hehe....nooo...black birds? What black birds? :angel2:
Maybe...a raven Erm..

I just thought it's a symbol like white dove is for peace Embarassed

Quote :
Btw, do you have full albums of Nautilus or do you want me to post more of their songs ? :angel2:
luvvvvvvvv :dube: luv xoxo

Yes, I have Чужая земля and Крылья and many, many, many random songs :woow: But I'd be happy to hear your suggestions Smile

Marina, do you like the songs?! Which one is your favorite (if there is one)? Smile

PS: Sorry for the late reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian songs ;)   Russian songs ;) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian songs ;)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9