Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 favourite songs :)

Go down 
+8
rosee
Bea
russianskaterdiva
Vania
Marina
Reynnou
*MAGic diable*
Lana
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

5 favourite songs :) Empty
PostSubject: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:03

I was re-watching that Bulgarian show where Albena & Maxim chose their 5 fav songs... :wink: And I had the idea that we should do the same thing here. :zy: :stari:

So these are mine zvet

5. Little Girl Blue by Janis Joplin Buh.. (My mom used to play this song for me, when I was little. :wink:)

4. If you could read my mind by Johnny Cash :dube: (I know this is originally by Gordon Lightfoot... Smile But Johnny Cash's version is just gorgeous!!! lovely heart Buh..)

3. Run by Snow Patrol :surce: (pretty heart2 and this is my favourite band at the moment. Wink)

2. Something by the Beatles :luvzy: (this may be the best love song ever written. :dube: George Harrison was wonderful. :stari:)

1. The Scientist by Coldplay Bravo! (this song is perfection for me. Laughing)

:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:18

Laurrrrr... sestrichka.. my fabulous twin.. you are.. FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!! :stari: It's one of the greatest ideas of the forum zvet Thank you for posting your top 5!!!!! I'm downloading it, now!!!! baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:35

Lerochka wrote:
Laurrrrr... sestrichka.. my fabulous twin.. you are.. FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!! :stari: It's one of the greatest ideas of the forum zvet Thank you for posting your top 5!!!!! I'm downloading it, now!!!! baaa :stari:

I'm sooooo glad that you liked the idea, sestrichka!!!!! Kisssssssssss Bravo! zvet You must tell me what you think of my songs. :wink: hehe. Laughing I cannot wait to know what your top 5 is! :lmd: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:40

Lana wrote:
I'm sooooo glad that you liked the idea, sestrichka!!!!! Kisssssssssss Bravo! zvet You must tell me what you think of my songs. :wink: hehe. Laughing I cannot wait to know what your top 5 is! :lmd: :stari:
I liked the idea verrry much! I'm so excited to hear your songs, now! sunny drunken :woow: :stari: Of course, I'll tell you what I think! :wink: My top 5 won't be original.. No all the songs I love for the moment are super well-known.. but still, I like them! drunken But they won't be any surprise for you, sestrichka! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 2:21

Lerochka wrote:
My top 5 won't be original.. No all the songs I love for the moment are super well-known.. but still, I like them! drunken But they won't be any surprise for you, sestrichka! zvet :stari:

That's okay! :wink: Mine aren't very original, either. :zy: hehe. The important thing is that you like them, sestrichka!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss hehe. :wink: Anywho, I can't guess your top 5! Buh.. Sooooo, any song you pick will be a surprise!!! :kataus: hehehehe. :lmd:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 2:23

Lana wrote:
hehe. :wink: Anywho, I can't guess your top 5! Buh.. Sooooo, any song you pick will be a surprise!!! :kataus: hehehehe. :lmd:
I bet you can guess at least two of them Rolling Eyes bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 2:28

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
hehe. :wink: Anywho, I can't guess your top 5! Buh.. Sooooo, any song you pick will be a surprise!!! :kataus: hehehehe. :lmd:
I bet you can guess at least two of them Rolling Eyes bla-bla-bla

I bet I can't, Lerochka. bla-bla-bla :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 13:38

My favorit song is Love is all Roger Glover: http://s26.quicksharing.com/v/6768424/Roger_Glover_Butterfly_Ball_Love_Is_All.mp3.html

2- 7 seconds Youssou N'dour & Nene Cherry: http://s2.quicksharing.com/v/8877639/Neneh_Cherry_Youssou_N_dour_7_Second.mp3.html

3- Nemo Nightwish: http://s2.quicksharing.com/v/4673828/3_Nemo.mp3.html

4- Bless the child Nightwish: http://s2.quicksharing.com/v/3274012/Bless_the_child.mp3.html

5- Creek Marys Blood Nightwish: http://s2.quicksharing.com/v/1226401/5_Creek_Marys_Blood.mp3.html
and this other song She is my sin Nightwish: http://s2.quicksharing.com/v/9433040/01_She_Is_My_Sin.mp3.html

Nightwish poklon poklon poklon
Thank Finland for all your bands!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 14:10

Ohhhh, Reynnou you are a real fan of Nightwish! :stari: I love the band, too baaa I'm very curious about your favourite song and "7 seconds"!!!! :jump3: Wanna hear them faster :mdr: Thank you!!!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 18:50

Lana wrote:
5. Little Girl Blue by Janis Joplin Buh..
It's a very interesting song! I have never heard it before! :wink:
Quote :
4. If you could read my mind by Johnny Cash :dube:

I love this one! Bravo! It's touching! Rolling Eyes
Quote :
3. Run by Snow Patrol :surce:

I think this one is my favourite from your list, sestrichka! :lmd: :dube: it's beautiful :stari:
Quote :
2. Something by the Beatles :luvzy: (this may be the best love song ever written. :dube: George Harrison was wonderful. :stari:)

George Harrison.. :dube: nothing to add Wink
Quote :
Awwww :dube: I knew that song.. and I used to like it very much, too! zvet
kisses, Lanochka! Kisssssssssss I must upload my top 5 :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:24

Oh Lana, I looooove the idea ! :cheer: :respect:
I will post my 5 favorite songs too, as soon as I'm back at my home, on the 6th January... Embarassed

I love Coldplay too, especially The Scientist. This song is so beautiful ! :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:28

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
5. Little Girl Blue by Janis Joplin Buh..
It's a very interesting song! I have never heard it before! :wink:

Buh.. You had never heard this song before? :blink: It's not possible, sestrichka!!! zvet :wink: I've loved Janis Joplin ever since I was really little. Laughing Maybe seven years old. :stari: My mom had two of her records "Kosmic Blues" and "Pearl". lovely heart They were the two of the only albums that she kept. :disap: My mom owed Beatles, George Harrison, John Lennon, Jimi Hedrix... but she sold all of them! Buh.. Oh my poor head!

Quote :
Quote :
3. Run by Snow Patrol :surce:

I think this one is my favourite from your list, sestrichka! :lmd: :dube: it's beautiful :stari:

I adore Snow Patrol. :dube: Have you heard them before, Lerochka? :wink: I know their song "Chasing Cars" is verrrrry big in Canada. :respect: :stari: I love their lyrics. lovely heart They are always so poetic and just gorgeous. Buh.. :luvzy:

Quote :
Quote :
Awwww :dube: I knew that song.. and I used to like it very much, too! zvet

Coldplay is just... Buh.. Coldplay. bla-bla-bla My list is showing that I should move to the UK. :kataus: George Harrison, Snow Patrol, Coldplay... :dube: UK men seem to be the answer. Razz Razz Razz :zy: hehe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 21:14

Marina wrote:
Oh Lana, I looooove the idea ! :cheer: :respect:
I will post my 5 favorite songs too, as soon as I'm back at my home, on the 6th January... Embarassed

I love Coldplay too, especially The Scientist. This song is so beautiful ! :luvzy:

Thanks, Marina! Thanks! Thanks! :wink: I'm so curious about your favourite songs!!! sunny
Coldplay is just amazing! :dube: They have so many beautiful songs! lovely heart zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 1:08

Lana wrote:
Buh.. You had never heard this song before? :blink: It's not possible, sestrichka!!! zvet :wink: I've loved Janis Joplin ever since I was really little. Laughing Maybe seven years old. :stari: My mom had two of her records "Kosmic Blues" and "Pearl". lovely heart
No, Lanchik No I have never heard of he in Russia and I don't think someone of my friends did. I asked my parents about her, but they don't know who is Janis Joplin either Razz
Quote :
They were the two of the only albums that she kept. :disap: My mom owed Beatles, George Harrison, John Lennon, Jimi Hedrix... but she sold all of them! Buh.. Oh my poor head!
Weep Weep Weep

Quote :
I adore Snow Patrol. :dube: Have you heard them before, Lerochka? :wink: I
Very little Erm.. but now I have a chance to become a fan cheers :kataus: I love the song : ) I'm listening to it, again! :wink:

Quote :
Coldplay is just... Buh.. Coldplay. bla-bla-bla My list is showing that I should move to the UK. :kataus: George Harrison, Snow Patrol, Coldplay... :dube: UK men seem to be the answer. Razz Razz Razz :zy: hehe. lol!
YEs, Coldplay is just Coldplay Razz and UK men are just UK men Weep :woow: :luvzy: Buh.. Buh.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 1:41

Well, my 5 songs :angel2:

5th place and.. And I Love Her (Jose Alberto El Canario) It's actually a song of the Beatles :dube: And I love the original equally -> And I loved her (The Beatles) Beau-ti-fuuuul Buh.. I remember I was soo thrilled so see Nath & Fab skating to it :dube: awww.. Rose Thank you for using the song, guys! Your OD was also gorgeous! lovely heart

4th place and.. Never Marry a Railroad Men (Shocking blue) :woow: I loved this song since I was very-very little. I was about 5 when I heard it.. dad had (and still has Razz) their records bow And i still love it very much :dube: I love the voice of the girl who sings : )))

3rd place and.. one very-very beautiful russian song :dube:
Belaya noch (White night) by Black coffee lovely heart It's just gorgeous.. lyrics, music, voices.. everything. And you see the band is called :kataus: Cup of cofee? One of my favourites :stari: But I need to write one more song I love, so Belaya noch has to share with another song Erm.. I couldn't choose :twist: So L'italien by Bénabar : )))

2nd place and Sinead O'Connor with her "Nothing compares to you" Buh.. Soo strong and beautiful Buh.. No comment. Buh..

1st place and my favourite song.. Buh.. You will never believe me it is possible, but I don't have my favourite song. Erm.. Just don't have it. :disap: And can't find. Weep I have it only here - >On s'tourne autour (Jacques Rémi) :dube: Last year after hearing this song at TEB during Isa & Olivier's performance and I fell in love with it.. I loved it very much.. heart2 and in a month I saw this video and Buh.. yes.. it's my fav song :luvzy: :stari: There is something magic, fairy in it :blush2: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 4:25

Thaaaank youuuu, Lerochka!!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss zvet I'm downloading your 5 songs!!!!! :wink: :dube: I might not have time to comment tonight, though. Sad I'm going to watch "Fever Pitch". sunny Colin Firth is in it!!! Buh.. :dube: UK men... enough said! bla-bla-bla lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 12:00

Lana, this idea is super fab!!! Smile I'm downloading now few songs, that I've never heard Embarassed

I'll upload mine later, I have so many fav songs, that it will be so hard to choose only 5 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 14:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:
1st place and my favourite song.. Buh.. You will never believe me it is possible, but I don't have my favourite song. Erm.. Just don't have it. :disap: And can't find. Weep I have it only here - >On s'tourne autour (Jacques Rémi) :dube:
Why am I not surprised ? :wink:

I really like Sinead O'Connor too (oh, she has the same name as the other Sinead... I'm not surprised either... :wink: ). My favorite song by Sinead O'Connor is No man's woman :dube: , but I don't know if it's in my 5 favorite songs or the 6th or the 7th... But it's in my top 10, that's sure ! :mdr:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 16:46

Vania wrote:
I'll upload mine later, I have so many fav songs, that it will be so hard to choose only 5 Laughing
Yes, it's really hard, Vanyushka! Razz :wink: But I did it Yahoooo!!! And it truned out to be less hard than I thought first! lol! :stari:
So, we are waiting for your songs zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 16:51

Marina wrote:
Why am I not surprised ? :wink:
Not surprised? Shocked Buh.. Du tout, du tout?? Laughing drunken Ahh, it's because it's you, Marishka! Kisssssssssss lol!

Quote :
I really like Sinead O'Connor too (oh, she has the same name as the other Sinead... I'm not surprised either... :wink: ).
Ohhhh Erm.. yeesss... :kataus: she is Sinead :zy: hehe drunken I'm glad you like her too!!! Friends luv xoxo "No man's woman" is fab :dube: I like it very much, too :vo: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 17:04

OK, here is my top 5 (in alphabetical order :kataus: )
You surely know 2 or 3 of them :wink:

1. Gary Moore - Still got the blues
This song makes me ever Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
:wink:

2. A song of Ishtar (the Israeli singer I've talked about in the section French music, you remember her, probably)
Ishtar - Sin ti

3. I have this song thanks to Lana :dube:
Josh Groban - per te

In Youtube there's an amazing montage of Rita and Povilas with this song :dube:

4. A Bulgarian song
Orlin Goranov - The world is for two

5. And, of course - Shakira :respect: with the Spanish version of Wherever, whenever
shakira
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 18:50

Oh, Vanichka! You were so quick to choose and to post your songs! Buh.. zvet Thank you! heart2

Vania wrote:
1. Gary Moore - Still got the blues
Ohhh.. of course :stari: It's a gorgeous song :woow:

Quote :
3. I have this song thanks to Lana :dube:
Josh Groban - per te
I like Josh, but he is far from being my favourite Embarassed I know that Rita & Povilas love his songs very much though :dube: maybe that's why their fans decided to make a montage to one of R&P's fav songs Wink nice nice

Quote :
4. A Bulgarian song
Orlin Goranov - The world is for two
Ohhhhh... :woow: :woow: :woow: a beautiful bulgarian song Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Thank you!!!!! zvet Obicham tazi pesen veche!!!! Obiccchhhaaam!!!!!!!! Mersi!!!!!!!! Buh.. :respect:

Quote :
5. And, of course - Shakira :respect:
Of course :mdr: Shakira must be at 6th or 7th place of my list Razz La Tortura Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 18:54

The lyrics of Svetat e za dvama

Светът е за двама

Не заспивай, когато умират звезди
Не заспивай света е за двама
Уморен той безсънно за теб ще следи
Даже мен да ме няма

Не сънувай прегръдките нежни на друг
Не сънувай света е за двама
Ще те сгрее морето на топлия юг
Даже мен да ме няма

Припев: /2/
Даже мен да ме няма на белия свят
Потърси любовта ми в стръкче
пролетен цвят, потърси ме /2/

Не посрещай зората без обич за мен
Не посрещай светът е за двама
Пак ще грее в очите ти приказен ден
Даже мен да ме няма
Не обиквай ти друг усетила зов
Не обичай светът е за двама
Ще те грее моята нежна любов
Даже мен да ме няма

Do you understand everything? I can translate it for you, or at least some words that you don't understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:01

Vania wrote:
The lyrics of Svetat e za dvama
Do you understand everything? I can translate it for you, or at least some words that you don't understand Very Happy
Мерси, миличка! zvet Наистина много си мила heart2 разбирам всичко Razz и трябва да кажа, че харесвам текстове drunken
Thanks! luv xoxo :surce:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:06

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Мерси, миличка! zvet Наистина много си мила heart2 разбирам всичко Razz и трябва да кажа, че харесвам текстове drunken
Thanks! luv xoxo :surce:

Тьi умница Congrats!
Actually it's very difficult to translate, because it's a poetry, I couldn't translate it well :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 favourite songs :)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next