Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5 favourite songs :)

Go down 
+8
rosee
Bea
russianskaterdiva
Vania
Marina
Reynnou
*MAGic diable*
Lana
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:16

Lerochka wrote:
No, Lanchik No I have never heard of he in Russia and I don't think someone of my friends did. I asked my parents about her, but they don't know who is Janis Joplin either Razz

:disap: That's really too bad. I guess she wasn't very popular in Russia. :wink: Janis Joplin was an American rock singer back in the late 60s. zvet She only ever got to release a few albums Sad, because she died at 27 from a heroin overdose. :disap: It's such a shame. She was so absolutely brilliant. zvet :stari:

Quote :
Quote :
I adore Snow Patrol. :dube: Have you heard them before, Lerochka? :wink: I
Very little Erm.. but now I have a chance to become a fan cheers :kataus: I love the song : ) I'm listening to it, again! :wink:

I lovvvvve "Run" by Snow Patrol!!!!! :dube: lovely heart It's just a perfect song!!! Buh.. zvet Would you like me to upload more of their songs, sestrichka? :wink: Also, I would totally recommend their 2 last records "Final Straw" and "Eyes Open". sunny :dube:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:18

Let me think about this...I have 2 that I know will go on my list, but I'm not sure about the rest...btw, Lana? what did you think about Down By the Riverside? Suspect

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:24

Lyra wrote:
btw, Lana? what did you think about Down By the Riverside? Suspect

My little brother likes it! zvet Laughing Bravo!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i didn't really like it. :disap: sorry, Lyra. Wink the singing was nice, but it's not my type of music. zvet
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:32

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:
btw, Lana? what did you think about Down By the Riverside? Suspect

My little brother likes it! zvet Laughing Bravo!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i didn't really like it. :disap: sorry, Lyra. Wink the singing was nice, but it's not my type of music. zvet

Uhhh...well at least someone likes it. I don't feel loved any more!!! Sad Weep

JK!! That's okay...I had to get used to it as well... Rolling Eyes And it sounded a heck of a lot better than any of our other songs... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 20:47

It's an other good song from the movie Honey
I believe
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:59

Thank you for these songs! poklon heart2
My favourite is PER TE! lol! :stari: :woow:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 6:44

Okay...now for my 5 favorite songs... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Unwritten
Bad Day
Peanut Butter Jelly Time :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Knowing how crazy I am, this is just kinda typical... :kataus:
Hana's Eyes :dube: Lana made me fall in love with this song!!! Thanks serisha!!!Kisssssssssss
Seisouso Who doesn't love Cirque du Soleil?!?!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 15:22

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Okay...now for my 5 favorite songs... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Unwritten
Bad Day
Peanut Butter Jelly Time :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Knowing how crazy I am, this is just kinda typical... :kataus:
Hana's Eyes :dube: Lana made me fall in love with this song!!! Thanks serisha!!!Kisssssssssss
Seisouso Who doesn't love Cirque du Soleil?!?!
Awwww Razz How interesting Laughing Basketball Thanks, serisha! zvet

Et merci Reynnou pour cette jolie chanson! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 14:46

My 5 favorite songs? Erm.. It's hard to choose, I have more than 700 song in my Ipod :kataus:

5. The GO!Team: Huddle Formation This song and all The Go!Team's songs make me feel better when I am tired Wheee!!

4. Manau: La tribu de Dana I always Loved this song! I can't explain why scratch

3. Tegan & Sara: Where does the good go?Unfortunaly I discovered them only this year and I can't find their album here in Reunion saaad But they are my favorite "Band", I love their songs heart2

2. Najoua Belyzel: Rentrez aux USA

1. Switchfoot: The Blues Buh..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 15:04

rosee wrote:

2. Najoua Belyzel: Rentrez aux USA

Ah, Najoua Belyzel :vo: I don't know this song, but I know and like Gabriel :stari: Do you know it, Rosee? I have it on my pc and I can upload it, if you want :woow:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 16:42

Vania wrote:

Ah, Najoua Belyzel :vo: I don't know this song, but I know and like Gabriel :stari: Do you know it, Rosee?

Yes, I have her album "Entre deux mondes" :stari: I love Gariel too, but I prefer "Rentrer aux USA", "Je ferme les yeux", "La berceuse", "bon baisers de Paris Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 17:56

Well, here I am, with my 5 favorite songs.

First of all : Listen to your heart - DHT
I love the piano, and the girl has a so pure voice. lovely heart This song is very touching, I want to cry each time I'm listening to. I dream about it in figure skating, and I imagine some choregraphies on it.

2. Don't speak - No Doubt. I know it by heart, and there is something special that happens in my heart when I listen to it. I love Gwen's voice, and all the music in it, the lyrics... :dube:

3. Zombie- The Cranberries
The Cranberries is my favorite music band and this song is really powerful. Dolores is... I don't really know, she's wonderful.

4. A ma place - Zazie & Axel Bauer
Haha... Zazie :dube: . My favorite singer. She's fab, I loooooove her. I love her lyrics especially, and her music, everything...
This song is fab, I love duets. When I saw Zazie live 1 year ago, she invited Axel on the stage and they sang A ma place. It was the best moment during the concert :cheer: , I will remember it all my life. And I'm going to see Zazie live once again, in June !!! Yahoooo!!!

5. Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall
This song is fantastic ! With a very close friend, it's our song. When I listen to it, I feel better, I'm in a good mood after hearing it, it's like that ! I love singing it on the morning ! :luvzy:

And there is this one too (but 5 are 5, I know... :blush2: ) : Joining you - Alanis Morissette
I just love Alanis, I love all her songs, her voice, her style, everything ! :dube: And this song is very particular, something sad (actually I don't know, because I don't really understand the lyrics, but I love the music and her voice :kataus: ).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 23:59

Marina wrote:

3. Zombie- The Cranberries
The Cranberries is my favorite music band and this song is really powerful. Dolores is... I don't really know, she's wonderful.

Haha... Zazie :dube: . My favorite singer. She's fab, I loooooove her. I love her lyrics especially, and her music, everything...
This song is fab, I love duets. When I saw Zazie live 1 year ago, she invited Axel on the stage and they sang A ma place. It was the best moment during the concert :cheer: , I will remember it all my life. And I'm going to see Zazie live once again, in June !!! Yahoooo!!!
Ohhhh, Marish!!! I just adore these two songs!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: Zombie is in my top 10 for sure!!! Bravo! we were constantly listening to this song last summer in practice with my Uni :dube: we were sitting around camp fire, one guy was playing guitar and we sang i"Zo-ombie, zo-ombie, zo-ombi-i-ie!" :dube: :stari: nice hehe Smile and I love Zazie :dube:

I can't wait to dowload the songs I don't know!!! :woow: :jump3: I wish your list were more "french" :mdr: but still, I'm sure the songs you like are fab!!! :stari: :surce:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 2:01

I know that you are not used to portuguese music!!! lol!
This is the most popular song in my country now!! It's a love song!!!
It's called Nao sei o que me aconteceu.. I don't know what happened to me!! The nameof the singer is Andre Sardet!

I love this song veryyy much! heart2 :stari:
http://www.swoopshare.com/file/e7e321d9b0047e6b3a3f535c3418383d/04+Faixa+4.wma.html
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 2:27

Marina and Bea, thank you for the gorgeous songs!! :woow: I'm sure I'll love them when I get to listen to them!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 12:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I wish your list were more "french" :mdr: but still, I'm sure the songs you like are fab!!! :stari: :surce:
More French, yes... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Yours wasn't very Russian either ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 16:58

Quote :
I love the piano, and the girl has a so pure voice. lovely heart This song is very touching, I want to cry each time I'm listening to. I dream about it in figure skating, and I imagine some choregraphies on it.
Candice skated on this music At Nationals if I remember :dube:

Marina wrote:

I am not really a fan of Zazie Erm.. But I love this song, the clip is wonderful Buh..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 17:13

rosee wrote:
Quote :
Candice skated on this music At Nationals if I remember :dube:
Yeeeeeeeeeeees !!! It was very beautiful, even if Candice isn't really the kind of girl I was dreamed about for this exhibition... But, it was beautiful. :dube:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 17:49

Candice isn't one of my favorite skaters byt her exhibition was beautiful heart2

I must add something to my list Laughing : Requiem Mozart
I wanted to know what was the "real" version (and why Annick Dumont don't like AM's version :kataus: ) so I brought the CD

My favorite piece is Sanctus but of course I love Lacrimosa too.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 17:58

rosee wrote:
Candice isn't one of my favorite skaters byt her exhibition was beautiful heart2

I must add something to my list Laughing : Requiem Mozart
I wanted to know what was the "real" version (and why Annick Dumont don't like AM's version :kataus: ) so I brought the CD
My father has it at his home, and I listened to the "real" version during the holidays. And with my brother, we have concluded that AM's version is very good. Not very far from Mozart's version.

And my brother even said that he preferd the electric guitar part in the Lacrimosa and that this part is missing in Mozart's version ! lol! (he's a guitar player)
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 18:03

[quote="Marina"]
rosee wrote:

My father has it at his home, and I listened to the "real" version during the holidays. And with my brother, we have concluded that AM's version is very good. Not very far from Mozart's version.

And my brother even said that he preferd the electric guitar part in the Lacrimosa and that this part is missing in Mozart's version ! lol! (he's a guitar player)

I agree! AM's version is not far from "the real" so I don't understand why Annick don't like it Laughing Maybe she just don't like Albena & maxim at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 0:37

russianskaterdive wrote!
Quote :
Marina and Bea, thank you for the gorgeous songs!! :woow: I'm sure I'll love them when I get to listen to them!!

loveall

OHH!!! YOU ARE WELCOME!!! :surce:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 13:32

Bea wrote:
russianskaterdive wrote!
Quote :

loveall

OHH!!! YOU ARE WELCOME!!! :surce:
Of course, you're welcome Lyra ! flower
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 16:08

Bea, Thanks for posting that song!! I love Andre Sardet ' songs sooo much heart2 heart2 , like everybody here , in our country! :woow:

BEIJINHOS!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Allegro
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Residence : In mountain, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr - 14:29

I have many favourite songs, but really like these:
1. Allegro - Someone Else
2. Zemliane - Trava U Doma
3. Cooilo - Gangsta`s Paradise
4. E-Type - Russian Lullaby
5. Elica Todorova and Stoian Yankulov - Voda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 favourite songs :)   5 favourite songs :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 favourite songs :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next