Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New: Favourite A&M exhibition

Go down 
+6
piemontesina
aline
viktoria
Wondergirl
Petra
Vania
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favourite A&M exhibition
The Rhumba (Mi Soledad)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap5%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Tango from Tango Café
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap5%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Absent Drinker
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap10%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Objection (Shakira)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap2%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
In Heaven (The Cold Song)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap0%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You're beautiful (James Blunt)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap12%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Sono qui per questo (Torino 2006)
 5% [ 2 ]
Ako si dal (Emil Dimitrov)
 5% [ 2 ]
Hit the road Jack
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap0%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mne nravitsia (Alla Pugacheva)
 5% [ 2 ]
Aika (Elegy)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap7%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Rideau (Cirque du Soleil)
 5% [ 2 ]
Russian song and Libertango (Ice Age tour)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap7%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Cry me a river (Justin Timberlake)
 5% [ 2 ]
Libertango (live with Vasko Vasilev)
New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_lcap27%New: Favourite A&M exhibition Vote_rcap
 27% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

New: Favourite A&M exhibition Empty
PostSubject: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar - 17:39

I decided to make a new poll, because the previous one is from 2 years ago and now we have 4-5 new Exhibition programs Smile
I think these are all their galas, but if you remember another gala, that I forgot, I'll add it. (I have the feeling that I forget about smth Erm.. Erm.. )

I've put also the Libertango with Vasko Vasilev :mdr: from the Ice sympathy show, because... because of Vasko Vasilev, because it was so expressive :dube: (and I probably will vote for it :mdr: )

Last edited by Vania on Tue 10 Mar - 18:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar - 17:46

Good idea to renew it, Vania zvet ! sunny

Now I had the chance cheers to vote for my most favourite exhibition programme sunny (it wasn´t listed in the old poll nooo )... the one that made me the fan of Denkova-Staviski :smile: ...
I remember that I saw it and was completely fascinated of it :dube: ...
They are so funny in it! :mdr:
"Absinth drinker" ... :cool:

If I could vote a second time, I would vote for "In heaven" that´s for sure! :smile:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar - 17:47

Petra wrote:

Now I had the chance cheers to vote for my most favourite exhibition programme sunny (it wasn´t listed in the old poll nooo )

It was listed Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar - 17:50

Vania wrote:
Petra wrote:

Now I had the chance cheers to vote for my most favourite exhibition programme sunny (it wasn´t listed in the old poll nooo )

It was listed Wink

I meant in the poll that you "brought to the daylight" yesterday, Vania! lol!
Not the old "Denkova-Staviski-poll"... Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar - 18:02

Vania wrote:
(...) (I have the feeling that I forget about smth Erm.. Erm.. )
... their 2. dance at GPF EX 2006 to the song from Alla Pugachova ...
But I don´t know... maybe it´s identic with this "Mne nravitsia" you listed above... (I really don´t know which one "Mne nravitsia" is / was scratch scratch ... Question Question )
And from the dance to the song from Alla Pugachova I don´t know the name (Ne Ot...something... Question ) ... I only have the vid ...
Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar - 18:12

Yes, it's the same song, I've added Alla Pugacheva after Mne nravitsia Smile
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 1:03

It was such a hard choice.... but ..... Libertango is my greatest love :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 3:40

heart2 zvet Rideau , i love this one and even Zhana Friske couldn't ruin it/JK , she did the best she could/.No offence, i like "Cry me a river" but i prefer to see more of "Rideu" . And if there was another choice i would vote for Absinth Drinker . heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 10:04

viktoria wrote:
... and even Zhana Friske couldn't ruin it/JK

JK = just kidding?? :blush2: ? (or John Kerr :kataus: )
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 15:46

I voted for the libertango during Ice Age...Wow this was so great...but I am also in love with "rideau" may be because it was the last time I saw them skating in Paris !
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 22:47

I voted Tango from Tango Cafè... Smile
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 21:30

I voted for Libertango with Vasilev but would have cast my vote for Adagio if it had been on the list.

In Adagio, Albena and Maxim reached out of that television set and grabbed me and I knew I was hooked on them forever. There is just no substitute anywhere for our beautiful friends!!

cheers flower :vo: nice bg2 :surce: luv xoxo :cheer: Thanks! Thanks!

lovely heart Gooo !!
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 21:48

I voted for Aika (Elegy), but there are so many others I've loved. Hit the Road Jack from SA 2006, Absinth drinker without music, Sono qui per questo from Olympics, Libertango all 3 versions and so on.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr - 22:56

I voted for Absinthe Drinker :kataus: and You're Beautiful :dube: as my favourites. zvet

Drunk Albena always makes me giggle because she always looked so composed during competition. Before they skated she would seem so calm and collected, especially the last two seasons they competed where her hair and makeup were *especially* perfect! :luvzy: Buh.. So, seeing her with the messed up hair, falling all over the ice and Maxim... Laughing was always completely awesome and hilarious! lol! It was the exact opposite of her normal behaviour, so it.just.worked.soooo.well!!! lovely heart Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

You're Beautiful will always be special to me because I saw it performed live in Calgary with my aunt. :dube: My aunt wasn't really familiar with skating and had never seen Albena and Maxim skate before. We went to the ice dance exhibition practice together the day before the performance. Of course, I pointed out A&M to my aunt right away. That's why I'd dragged her to the practice, obviously!!! :woow: :woow: zvet So, after a few minutes of just watching in silence, she turns to me and says, "They are in love, aren't they? Very Happy You can feel it. It's like there's an electricity moving between them." :stari: This is always going to be one of my favourite memories about their skating. lovely heart When Albena and Maxim are together on that ice, they just have an undeniably powerful connection. Buh.. And it's still completely obvious when they are skating around in practice clothes, visibly tired after celebrating their first Worlds gold the night before!!! Buh.. Anyone can see it and appreciate it, even people who have never seen them before like my aunt. Buh.. Buh.. Rose. It's really amazing. :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 16:08

Lana wrote:
So, seeing her with the messed up hair, falling all over the ice and Maxim... Laughing was always completely awesome and hilarious! lol! It was the exact opposite of her normal behaviour, so it.just.worked.soooo.well!!! lovely heart Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
:cheer: so truuuuuuuuuuue!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmd:

Lana wrote:
"They are in love, aren't they? Very Happy You can feel it. It's like there's an electricity moving between them." :stari:
Awwww... that's so beautifulllll!!!!!!! :stari:
And your aunt is so good in guessing that!!!!!!! Laurrrrrrrrrrr.... I have an idea :zy: do you understand me?!!!! A plan-idea!!!!!!!!! Your aunt is in, of course!!!!!!!!! :luvzy: :mdr:

P.S. I voted for the Objection tango Razz although I also love immensely In heaven, You are beautiful and Libertango, too :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 19:16

I'm surprised that no one have voted for In heaven, but unfortunately, we have only one choice Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 19:21

Vania wrote:
I'm surprised that no one have voted for In heaven, but unfortunately, we have only one choice Rolling Eyes .

Lana wrote:
I voted for Absinthe Drinker :kataus: and You're Beautiful :dube: as my favourites. zvet
It seems our Lana somehow voted/choiced twice scratch Laughing ... :kataus:

Vania: "In heaven" is really beautiful. It would have been my second choice, if possible... :dube:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 19:29

Vania wrote:
I think these are all their galas, but if you remember another gala, that I forgot, I'll add it. (I have the feeling that I forget about smth Erm.. Erm.. )
"Ostanus" from Odintsovo show (last year or the year before???) and newly from Kazan :wink: ...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 19:35

Petra wrote:

"Ostanus" from Odintsovo show (last year or the year before???) and newly from Kazan :wink: ...

heart2 Yes,this one too ,although i don't know if we can count it as a completely different EX or as a variation of the "You are Beautiful " routine but i guess we could since "Aika" ,"Sono qui per questo: and "Mne nravitsya" are also in the pool .After all they all have different music and many new cool moves were added . zvet

Last edited by viktoria on Thu 23 Apr - 21:26; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 19:35

Petra wrote:

Vania: "In heaven" is really beautiful. It would have been my second choice, if possible... :dube:

Lanaaaaa, how you did it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 21:42

Petra wrote:
Vania wrote:

Lana wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

If have beaten the system! Twisted Evil
No... actually, it let me pick two options. :blink: I guess the poll just likes me. Razz hehe. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 21:44

Vania wrote:
Petra wrote:

Lanaaaaa, how you did it? Very Happy

Erm... Erm.. The poll you made allows someone to pick more than one option. :wink: Any poll with the boxes & checkmarks is like that. The ones with the circle & the black dot in the center only let you pick one option. :wink: When you made it, you must've forgotten to specify that people were only allowed the one vote. zvet

Edited to add: Yes, if you press "edit" on your original post, you'll see that beside the option of "Multiple entries" it says "Yes". king
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 22:23

Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:
"They are in love, aren't they? Very Happy You can feel it. It's like there's an electricity moving between them." :stari:
Awwww... that's so beautifulllll!!!!!!! :stari:
And your aunt is so good in guessing that!!!!!!! Laurrrrrrrrrrr.... I have an idea :zy: do you understand me?!!!! A plan-idea!!!!!!!!! Your aunt is in, of course!!!!!!!!! :luvzy: :mdr:

:dying: MDR, this is why I love you, Lerochka!!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: :kataus: You are here for 10 minutes and already you have a new plan!!! :mdr: :dube: hehe. Of course! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Anywho, you must tell me this brilliant idea of yours, darling! Rose I am dying to hear it already. :luvzy: Knowing you... it will be completely fabulous but absolutely crazeeeeee at the same time!!! :teasing: Bravo! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 22:29

Lana wrote:

No... actually, it let me pick two options. :blink: I guess the poll just likes me. Razz hehe. :zy:

Laughing Laughing Laughing You did it again? Bravo! Damn i wish we knew this scratch .Imagine the pool and the voting. just because we love Basketball bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr - 22:34

viktoria wrote:
Lana wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing You did it again? Bravo! Damn i wish we knew this scratch .Imagine the pool and the voting. just because we love Basketball bounce drunken

lol! No, no... I just picked two options the first time I voted. :zy: Since I've voted now... I can't go and vote for 3 more programs. Weep It is very sad. :kataus: hehe. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New: Favourite A&M exhibition   New: Favourite A&M exhibition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New: Favourite A&M exhibition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next