Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!

Go down 
+6
alexandra
marie
Morgana
Vania
Maria
*MAGic diable*
10 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Empty
PostSubject: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 2:36

I can hardly wait for Alby and Max... Exclamation bounce
Ohhhhh Smile))
And now.. Belbin-Agosto are on the ice..
still so many skaters till our dears Albenka and Max!!!!!!!!!!!
And 3.36 a.m. in Moscow Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: events   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 3:25

Hola, dearest Lera!!

I have already seen Albie and Max on Eurosport and they were wonderful!!!
Blue costumes...very, verrrrry happy!!

Thes last hours must have been the happiest of their lives!!!

LOOOOOOVE
Maria[/b]
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 3:37

Hola, querida!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Oh yess!!! I've just watched Albie & Max.. they soo wonderful!!! So romantic and soo true!! I mean the lyrics of the song... "You are beautiful.." Ohhh.. and they are soo beautiful!!

James Blunt - You're Beautiful Lyrics
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
F**king high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

An angel - is Albena!!! Ohhh.. I'm completely amazed by our bulgarians! Shocked
besos <3
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 10:42

Hi, I've just registered. Can you tell me how to put a photo here, because I didin't notice a link Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 10:47

I found it, sorry Rolling Eyes flower
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 16:17

Hey guys!!!Dear,sweeties;)
I am so happy...Do you know i think that i have a telepathical connection with Albena and maxim, because this song(i loke it soooooooo much) and i imagined them dancing on it.And it happened...and the reasult i super,fab,awesome...HM...They were awesome!!!!Absolutely incredible.I have to admit that the dance of Margarita and Povilas was also fab!Well done kids;)
I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 19:49

Hehe Smile)) Congrats Morgana with your telepathical connection !!! lol!
It sounds magic Smile) Can you ask them (telepathicaly Smile lol Smile) not to retire, please!!!! Smile

Yeah, I completely agree that there were two fab dances - AM's You're Beautiful and RP's Pirates!!! flower
And have you noticed?!?!?! Albena and Max skated the last.. it is a big honour usually to "close" gala exhibitions!!! So it's really wonderful canadians did realized who deserve it.. Rolling Eyes
All the Gala my mom was thinking that it would be Stephane who would finish gala, but.... hehehehehe Smile))
kisses I love you
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 22:28

I just loved their performance at the gala-the costumes were just fabulous and they skated my favourite song!!! bounce They seemed so happy-I've never seen them like this before. It was simply amazing week for them and us-the fans
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 22:32

MAGic diable wrote:
Hehe Smile))
All the Gala my mom was thinking that it would be Stephane who would finish gala, but.... hehehehehe Smile))
kisses I love you

hahaha Steph and Brian were very funny pirat-my two male favourite skaters. They are usually fighting for the silver and bronze so it's kinda new situation to try to win the gold Laughing king though I don't really thing these WC belonged to Stephy-they were the magic moment of Albena and Max so I think the organisers were right to put them last
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 0:07

you know..i actually was thinking about that...

i remember that plushenko used to close the gala and i thought that this time lambiel will. but i was amazed when i saw them last...wow...really a huge honour. finally, besides us, the judges, the organisers and all the others, federations, commentators start to see their real value...

i'm really happy. they looked fabulous....
but in heaven will remain my favourite program, although this was awesome too...and the fact that they were so applauded makes me even more happier...

i liked joubert a lot. i have not seen such an energic and interesting program from quite a while..steph was great too. and the fact that they mixed the songs made him a bit confused and shy and therefore, even more cute

all in all..albena and maxim deserve all the emotions and happines they felt last week...

hugs, alexandra[/u]
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 6:44

Hi girls!!!

Wow their exibition program is really great!!!!
I love this program really much!!!!!!!!!!
And their dress.....and...... Embarassed

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
Akella
AM expert

Number of posts : 1
Residence : Novosibirsk, Russian Federation
Registration date : 2006-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 8:05

MAGic diable wrote:
I can hardly wait for Alby and Max... Exclamation bounce
Ohhhhh Smile))
And now.. Belbin-Agosto are on the ice..
still so many skaters till our dears Albenka and Max!!!!!!!!!!!
And 3.36 a.m. in Moscow Smile Wink

But they were the last ones! So beautiful end of the World Championships :-) So great honour to end the Gala! I saw their excibition for the first time. So amazing, so wonderful, so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 9:16

Oh, our Albenka and Max were so lovely! heart2 That song really 'suits' them! They really LOVE each other in their dances!
Цитирую Журанкова: "И это признание не случайно. Между ними существуют романтические отношения" Laughing
I also liked Isabelle and Olivier! I'm watching their dance for the tenth time (or even more Wink) and I still adore them! So natural, dramatical... Crying or Very sad Lera, do you have that song? poklon
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 13:21

hahahahahahahaha!!! Laughing
my dearest russian Akella & Elv speak english!!! Wooow Smile))
but we have russian section here Smile)) don't forget!!! Wink))
I'm so happy to see you here discussing with us!!
Yeahhhh, Albenka and Max were the last ones and the greatest ones!! loveall
Elv, I like Isa & Olivier very much, too! I really like their exhibition to Diego.. but my favourite one is "On s' tourne autour" ohhhh
luv,
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 13:22

Elv wrote:
Oh, our Albenka and Max were so lovely! heart2 That song really 'suits' them! They really LOVE each other in their dances!
Цитирую Журанкова: "И это признание не случайно. Между ними существуют романтические отношения" Laughing
романтические отношения lol! svadba u nas teper romanticheskie otnosheniyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! umirauuuu Smile)))
net, Elv, pesni etoy net, no ya dlia tebia ee naydu!
chmok!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:13

Hehe, Lera, I hope you know that I've got English exams this year and I have to practise Laughing And now, after the 8th place at the republic I understand it thoroughly... That was so awful...
Lera, if you find that song for me sunny I don't even know what I shall do =)
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 23:44

oh, that Gala was great!!
I enjoyed Albena and Maksim's dance so very much ( "You're beautiful" -my favourite song Embarassed )
And they were so happy and amazing!!! :<33: I watched the Gala 4 times ))) and if it'll be translated more times, I'll watch it again with great pleasure lol! It's really brilliant. Makes me smile again and again, and my mom keeps asking me - how many times can you watch the same show? - As many as possible )) jocolor

Rita and Povilas were very nice too heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 23:55

Elv wrote:
Hehe, Lera, I hope you know that I've got English exams this year and I have to practise Laughing And now, after the 8th place at the republic I understand it thoroughly... That was so awful...
Lera, if you find that song for me sunny I don't even know what I shall do =)
8th place at the republic isn't really bad!!! Exclamation Congrats, dear!! cheers
as for the song, I'll try to find it! Wink after this weekend, ok? Because I'll be very far and won't have enough time in internet! Wink
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 9:07

Lera, I'll be waiting as much as it's necessary Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!   WC-2006: Gala Exhibition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WC-2006: Gala Exhibition!
Page 1 of 1