Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gala in Düsseldorf

Go down 
+13
risha_11
MARI
viktoria
7llewops
piemontesina
alexandra
Anya
a_Hot_Nerd
iv4eto_k
Vania
Petra
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 12:55

oooh Albena and Max in Düsseldorf!!! Very Happy flower, that's near my hometown... but unfortunalety I can't go (schoolexams, and the money...baaaaah)

Petra, I really hope there will be a tichet for you :smile: then you can see Albie and Max, superfab!!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 13:15

*~rachel~* wrote:
oooh Albena and Max in Düsseldorf!!! Very Happy flower, that's near my hometown... but unfortunalety I can't go (schoolexams, and the money...baaaaah)
Ohhh, Racheeeeel, that's a shame :disap: really... I knew Dusseldorf was close to you and I was sure you could go Sad Baaaaaaad. Baaaad school. Twisted Evil
Btw, so glad to see you again !! luv xoxo Missed you :wink: zvet

Petra, I sincerly hope there will be a ticket for you ! zvet
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:23

Hey girls! I managed to order the ticket sunny ! I.have.it!!! Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu
I will see Albie and Max again! That´s so :jump2: :jump3: :jump2: :jump3: :jump2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:28

Petra wrote:
Hey girls! I managed to order the ticket sunny ! I.have.it!!! Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu
I will see Albie and Max again! That´s so :jump2: :jump3: :jump2: :jump3: :jump2:
Congrats !! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 14:44

Petra wrote:

Wow, Petra, you're so lucky! Congrats Congrats! , I'm very happy for you!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct - 20:11

I forgot this in my last post Embarassed : Thanks Lerka for posting that Albie and Max will be in Düsseldorf zvet ! Without you I would not have known! zvet zvet zvet

For sure I will give a report here, and perhaps, if I can manage, a photo, but I have never been in ISS-Dome before and I don´t know till now how far I will be away from the ice and how the light is in there. I don´t know if I can manage to see them outside, but I fear I will be there too late for that. At other shows, I know, they always arrived some hours before the show, and so I fear I will miss them outside this time... But we will see ... Perhaps I can manage somehow to arrive earlier ...

Besides, Lerka: 98% is really a gooooooooooood percentage Laughing ! I only hope Albie really said "Düsseldorf" (=with Averbukh´s team) and not "Ingolstadt" (with the team of "our" German counterpart to Russia´s Averbukh: Daniel Weiss) lol! , because there´s also a show, same date, same hour, and that would be the missing 2% lol! .
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 0:11

yeyyy affraid lol! loveall that's great. You'll be there...cool. Make pics pleasee. And video maybe. That's amazinggggg heart2
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 0:17

iv4eto_k wrote:
Make pics pleasee. And video maybe. That's amazinggggg heart2
Pics, o.k., that should work..., if the light is good enough as e.g at TEB in Palais Omnisport / Paris Very Happy or at the ARD-Gala in Mannheim, SAP-Arena Very Happy or at former Bofrost-Cup in Gelsenkirchen :| .... And if I can manage to meet them outside the arena. sunny

But if it is as in the arena in Regensburg at New Years Day this year, then I don´t dare to think about pics ... Shocked No

But video, sorry, no I can´t do this! I don´t have the equipment for that Crying or Very sad . Sorry saaad !

Besides: If I meet both of them outside the arena and if Albie (or Max) asks me for the same as she did in Regensburg (it was not to take pics because both of them felt completely tired (sure, it was New Years day!)), I will respect this. I don´t want to hurt their feelings in this special situation they are in at the moment. I´m no paparazzi ... Sure I would be glad if it would be possible to make pics outside the arena, but we will see ... Inside, I think, it will be o.k. ...
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 3:13

Petra,

Great news lol!

Some Canon digital cameras make quite good videos. I forgot the model that impressed me in the store, but it was rather from the cheaper ones. Yet, it may be hard to tape something and enjoy it at the same time.
So, just enjoy the show first and snap whatever picture you can. I'll be happy to see any picture you manage to take.
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 3:21

Petra wrote:
Luckyyyyy!!!! :stari: Congrats!

Petra wrote:
Besides, Lerka: 98% is really a gooooooooooood percentage ! I only hope Albie really said "Düsseldorf"

Be sure Albenka said "Dusseldorf"!!!!! :stari: So you have all 100%!!!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct - 19:54

You can be sure, a_Hot_Nerd and Passion, I´ll do my very best ... :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 17:24

Petra wrote:

Bravooo!! Yahoooo!!!
Of course there was one more ticket for you!! Is the arena that huuuuuge? Smile

I'm glad you'll see them!! I'm thrilled that they skate!! I'm happy you'll be there! It seems so right :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 17:34

a_Hot_Nerd wrote:
Petra,

Great news lol!

Some Canon digital cameras make quite good videos. I forgot the model that impressed me in the store, but it was rather from the cheaper ones. Yet, it may be hard to tape something and enjoy it at the same time.
So, just enjoy the show first and snap whatever picture you can. I'll be happy to see any picture you manage to take.

Yes....don't worry. Enjoy the dance and if you can make couple of photos it will be perfect on my part Rose

I know I couldn't make photos when I was in Warsaw. I made a lot on practices and outside the rink but I just couldn't take pics during the competitions. It was for the very first time I saw each dance live...and I couldn't focus on both aspects Razz + bad camera
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 21:13

alexandra wrote:
Of course there was one more ticket for you!! Is the arena that huuuuuge? Smile
Hey, Alexandra :wink: , don´t say "of course" :wink: ! Officially it was sold out! They told me so when I called the ISS-Dome on Friday directly. But as I told them that I only need one ticket, they told me: "O.K., we have one seat here and one seat there ..." There was not much possibility to choose. They said me something about five tickets that were not sold, so, please, don´t say "of course" :wink: .
And: I have never been there before, I don´t know exactly how huuuuuge it is, but on pictures I saw in the web it does not look very small ...
And concerning the pics: I will try to make some outside and some inside, if possible. The pics inside they will not be first class, of cause, I´m amateur, but normally, on all competitions and shows I was before (except the one on New Years Day when everything on the pics was black ...) there were at least some that were usable. But please notice: I won´t be able to upload them directly on Sunday. The reason is: I don´t make my pics digitally, I use the old fashioned way, with film. And the film I will have to take to the photo lab... and only after I get them back I will see which ones are o.K. and which ones are not. So please, don´t loose patience, and let me some days for this, O.K.?!
And I hope they will really let me in :mdr: ! I mean, I already payed for the ticket, but because of the short time between last Friday and this Saturday they could not send it to me. I will have to fetch it at the box-office some hours before the show. And I hope it will really be waiting there for me :mdr: ! You know I´m always suspicious lol! !
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct - 1:57

Petra, keep quiet! I am sure that you will find your ticket at the box office!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 0:58

:vo: I just found this press article. Its from 29.10.2007: sunny :jump3:

[url] http://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100000967/100547782/art_on_ice_production_ag [/url]

Because it´s only in German, I´ll try to translate the important passage:

29.10.2007, 8:00 o´clock
Art on Ice 2008 (...)
Zürich / Lausanne (ots) (...) The figure skating stars from Art on Ice 2008 are the native favourites Stéphane Lambiel and Sarah Meier, four times world champion Kurt Browning from Kanada, the world champions in ice dancing Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski from Bulgaria and the European pair champions Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy from Germany. Tickets can be bought from now on for the shows in Zürich (31. January till 03. February) and Lausanne (05./06. February). (...)

Yeah!!!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 1:28

What great news, Petra! Will you get to see them twice?

I hope you do. That would be a double blessing.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 2:09

Petra wrote:

[url] http://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100000967/100547782/art_on_ice_production_ag [/url]

:stari: This is a wonderful news Petra,Thank you and enjoy the show in Duseldorf . zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 17:44

7llewops wrote:
What great news, Petra! Will you get to see them twice?

I hope you do. That would be a double blessing.

No Crying or Very sad , there´s no chance for me to see them twice, not this time nooo ! Toooooo far away to go there for a weekend and besides this I have to work at these days ... But perhaps this would be the chance for the ones of us living in France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria ... :wink:
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 1:07

well, just seeing Albena and Maxim once is a great blessing. I'm so happy for you that you were able to get the ticket.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 2:35

viktoria wrote:
Petra wrote:

:stari: This is a wonderful news Petra,Thank you and enjoy the show in Duseldorf . zvet

Allez Petra!! Have a nice day! nice :stari: Very Happy
(Thank you for the news!! I hope to be there!! :vo: )
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re. Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 16:20

So, here´s the report I promised you about yesterday´s show in Düsseldorf. I only hope I will find the right words here to express my feelings before, during and after the show Crying or Very sad . Sorry that I can´t give you better news nooo !

First the report about our two favourite dancers.
To make it short: There´s one good, but many bad news. Sorry Embarassed ! The good news is that Albena was there and that she was performing, the saddest news of all: Max wasn´t there Sad Sad Sad Sad !!! I mean it might be that he was there somewhere in the arena, but he was not dancing saaad saaad saaad saaad !!!
Because Ilya Averbukh made the moderation himself, I could understand nothing of what he said; he was speaking Russian (and I don´t, as you know). So I can´t tell you here what he said according to Albena nooo .
Albena made two little dances - together with Alexei Makarov from IceAge, puh! I mean, in this show it was o.k. that she did it, because a lot of the non-skating stars from IceAge have been there and were performing. And because there was a lot of, hm, don´t know exactly how to call it, perhaps "slapstick" or "theatre" would be the right word for it ... (sorry, I really can´t describe better ...). But I don´t think that doing it this way could be the final solution for her nooo . If really the worst will happen and she will have to skate without Max (please, God, help that this will never, never be!) then, in my opinion, she should try to find another way to perform...
So, she and Makarov made two dances, both really IceAge-like, and very short. During the first dance I think she was wearing one of her dresses from IceAge, but I´m not really sure about this ... Perhaps on the pics we will see better ... They had a stumble (I think not everybody of the spectators noticed that), but did not fall completely. They got applause (but not as much as many others there, sorry!).
Their second dance, puh, I hardly know how to describe this ... Albena was wearing a deep-red dress, covering her hair. I have never seen it on her before. And the dance ... To make it short: They had a big fall in the very last seconds saaad . Alexei Makarov tried to make a ... yes, what was it? I think a spin-movement-combination would describe it best. He stumbled, fell, and Albena was laying on him and they could only get to their feet after the music had stopped. It was so sad Shocked Sad to watch her! At first, there was hardly applause, puh! After the music stopped they tried doing it again, and this time it functionned. And now they got their applause cheers .
Believe me, I´m glad that I was not in Albenas place yesterday. I don´t think that she could really enjoy this. I mean, she was smiling after the dances, but, sorry that I say this directly Embarassed , I think it was only a show-smile. Deep inside her, I´m sure, she felt another way ...
Albena took part at the closing, together with most of the other skaters, but she left the ice as one of the first, head and shoulders down Crying or Very sad ... And she looked very, very alone at this moment! Poor Albie! She has so much of my sympathy, and I was helpless yesterday, sitting there and could do nothing! Believe me, that was hard!
Besides, I could not manage to meet her outside scratch Crying or Very sad . I think most of it was my own fault Embarassed . I was there very late, after 15:00 o´clock, because I had car problems yesterday, had to take the train therefore and, because of some private problems in the morning, could not use the train I wanted but had to use a later one. So I think all of the skaters were already inside the arena when I arrived. And they didn´t come out, and there was no lobby to go and to meet the skaters Mad ...
I could not throw my little present for her on the ice, because I was sitting too far away. After the show finished I tried again to meet her, but was stopped three times by security Shocked Mad ! I´ve never seen so much security, not even at worlds 2004! I did not want to take my present home, so I gave it to one of the security workers. He said he would give it to her, but, to be honest, I don´t believe in it Rolling Eyes .
So far to Albie and ... Makarov. Sorry that I can not give a better report here, I really wish I could ... saaad saaad saaad

O.K., at the end of my report I will try to give you a short inside in the rest of the show.
Something really very, very sad happened to Alexei Yagudin. His first two performances were really excellent. I really thought there was the "old" Yags skating. He performed parts of his programm "Winter" of 2002, and his steps were as they had been in 2002! Really great! Then, during his third performance, skating to "Legenda", he made a tripple jump, stood it, made two steps further and felt to the knees. He could not stand up alone, his face full of pain. Averbukh and two other skaters had to help him of the ice. He got many minutes full of standing ovations, but this did not help him. After the show I heard he was hospitalised in Düsseldorf first, was released later and was brought back to the hotel. I heard he was already limping, but he said it was not one of his hips! I really hope he will be better, soon!
Rita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas really made my evening! They were great, excellent, first class! During the first dance Rita was completely in red and Povilas was like a torero. I did not know the programm (I´m sure Vania would have known!). The second programme was "Pirates", I think everybody knows this, the one with the pirate flag and Rita and Povilas making a duell with the swords ... It was fantastic, and beside Yags, they got most of the applause!
Other skaters were Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin (perfect as always), Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov (they often changed partners), Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov (they got a lot of applause, too), Elena Sokolova, Alexander Abt, Ilia Klimkin, and one performance directly from Ilya Averbukh. And besides many performances from the non-professional IceAge stars. I hope I have not forgotten anyone!

I think I have to finish here. All in all, concerning Albie and Max, it was a sad evening Sad . Sorry, Albie, if you read this Embarassed . I missed Max so much Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ! I mean, Albies dances were "nice", but it was so strange watching her on the ice with another partner live, even if it was only Makarov!
So again I wish the best to Max and Albie and now I write here again what I could not tell them yesterday:
Hold on! Don´t give up! Keep on fighting! I wish you the best!

P.S.: Here´s a video of Yags from yesterday someone made while he was helped to leave the ice.[url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO8dWT-I86c [/url] Very sad indeed!

P.S.S.: The pics, if they are usable, will be coming later this week!

Last edited by on Sun 4 Nov - 16:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 16:28

Oh, Petra, it's so sad.... Albena without Max... Sad Sad Sad
And Lesha.... pale
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 18:04

Oh...Petra.... Sad Sad Sad I am speechless... Sad
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 18:04

Thank you for your report,Petra,although all this is very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gala in Düsseldorf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gala in Düsseldorf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next