Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gala in Düsseldorf

Go down 
+13
risha_11
MARI
viktoria
7llewops
piemontesina
alexandra
Anya
a_Hot_Nerd
iv4eto_k
Vania
Petra
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 20:22

Thank you Petra.

It is hard to find words. I miss Albena and Max's dancing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 22:17

Petra, after the shock, I try to replay.
First many thanks for your report. Despite your sad mood, you made a detailed report for us. You are very kind!.
Second, about Maxim: is it possible he was ill? He did skate in Moscow and Nice... or , perhaps, he thinks not be ready on trained enough...
Don't tell me that you think he is depressed too..... saaad
Perhaps now he has to stay in Bulgaria for the trial beginning...
At last, from everythings you wrote, I notice the affection you have
for Albena and Maxim. I am close to your feeling and worried like you...!!
Back to top Go down
stef
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 30
Residence : sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 22:21

Thank you, Petra! How painful for all of us are the words:

"...But I don´t think that doing it this way could be the final solution for her nooo .....
Believe me, I´m glad that I was not in Albenas place yesterday. I don´t think that she could really enjoy this. "

I wish you had a better day Sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 22:32

Oh Piemontsina, if I knew what has happened and why he wasn´t there, I really would feel better, believe me! But I don´t know why he wasn´t there! I don´t know if he was only ill or if he has to stay in Bulgaria or whatever ... I hope that Lerka can tell us more what has happened!? But inside I thought the same as you: If he is able to skate in Nice and Moscow, why then not in Düsseldorf??? Sorry, I don´t have an answer to this question! Lerka???
And: Thanks to the one who translated my report into Bulgarian and posted it in the Bulgarian forum! With my 50 words I know in Bulgarian I can´t control word for word if you translated right, but I hope so lol! !

Stef, I think we have to see it this way: It was a show, no competition, and I´m sure she has had some fun doing it ... but not the fun she could have had if Max had been there. That´s what I meant. And then together with the fall, I mean she smiled after this, but I had the impression she wanted to show that the "real" Albena can do more than making a fall with Makarov, and therefore they tried a second time. She wanted to show a clean dance, but couldn´t ... That´s what I meant with "I´m glad that I was not in Albena´s place yesterday": I think she knew that she could do much better with Max on her side, but she couldn´t because he was not there. But I think she was not completely without fun, that would have been rather impossible at yesterdays show ... And I think there have surely been parts she enjoyed, for example the fact to be on the ice and to skate, but I think other parts she did not enjoy, for example the fall in a sold out show or the fact that she has to skate without Max. And especially in the very end she looked so sad, when leaving the ice. Seeing the other pairs being together and she was alone, this surely was not a good feeling for her ...

And, please, don´t think that I haven´t had fun at the show. I was sad about Albie and Max (and about what has happened to Yags), but I enjoyed very much other parts of the show, especially Rita and Povilas. And they had very good light effects, with fire coming out of the side of the rink and with fire coming out of the skates ... That were wonderful impressions, and exept that I was sad especially about Max not participating, I really enjoyed the show, believe me!

Besides, some posts ago I wrote something about "Art On Ice" in Zürich and Lausanne next year. Here´s the official site, and they are listed again!!!
[url] www.artonice.com/index.php?id=178,603,0,0,1,0 [/url]
And if you go to that site, scroll to the end and then click on "Albena Denkova/Maxim Staviski" in the text, the site will change and you are ... on Lerka´s Homepage Laughing lol! ! Congratulations, Lerka :vo: !!!!! Albie´s and Max´s official site is now directly connected to the official "Art on Ice" site lol! !
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 23:30

Petra, THANK you So much for report! zvet It's sad, but let's hope, that all will be good! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Iren
AM in love
AM in love
Iren

Number of posts : 135
Residence : Любовь жива!
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 23:39

Petra ! Alles war gut ! Razz Danke shon! zvet
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 3:16

flower Thank you so much for the report Petra.It is sad that Max was not there but under the circumstances is something that we could expect from now on.He might not be able to attend every show in the Ice Age project but it doesn't mean we won't see him again. So cheer up . zvet As for Albie i am sure the performance was O.K. considering they did not have enough time .

I'll be waiting impatiently for your pictures. :stari:
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 4:15

Thank you so much for the report and explanations, Petra. What you wrote comes from the heart, and you are much appreciated for your kindness in keeping us informed.

I can't stop thinking of the interviews I've read, when Albena and Maxim talk about arising around 4:30 on mornings when they are in training; how they don't eat dinner if they have gained weight, how they try to be more creative because they are from a small country (their creativity is amazing); and how they train so many hours every day in preparation for competitions. I keep hoping and praying this discipline and hard work will come to bear when it is most needed.

I believe Viktoria is correct: we will see Albena and Maxim perform together again. And we'll be ever more delighted when we do.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 4:31

Here some pictures from Albena and Alexey performances /from far away/

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 AlbieAlexey4

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 AlbieAlexey3

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 AlbieAlexey2

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 AlbenaAlexey1

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 AlbieAlexey

Last edited by on Mon 5 Nov - 4:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 4:40

Thank you, Viktoria. When one cares and worries about good people, every little ray of sunshine helps.
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 12:00

Thanks,Viktoria! :respect:
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 14:29

Thank you Viktoria for the photos and Petra for the report. Too bad that Maxim was not there. No
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 21:59

Here are my pictures from Düsseldorf, 03.11.2007. I found a lab that made them today Very Happy .
I hope you can enjoy. I had bad seat, therefore they are from far away ...

Albena and Alexei Makarov:

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_110

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_210

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_310

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_410

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_510

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_610

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_710

Rita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas:

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_810

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_910

Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov:

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_111

Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin:

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_112

Alexei Yagudin:

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Bild_113
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 22:19

I love you Thank you so much ,Petra for all photos ohhhh
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 23:22

I found this article regarding Albena and Maxim being at Ice Age in Minsk on November 8.

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n126322

It seems like the article is saying they are scheduled to perform but they probably won't.
Question

I hope their assessment is wrong. I think it's good for them to forge ahead and perform even though it makes Maxim uncomfortable, because the love of the fans must surely cheer him a bit.
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 4:26

Petra, thank you for the photos. You did a good job as photographer.
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 7:21

Hi Petra,

Thank you for the photos. zvet

I hope you don't mind the translation of you long post before asking you Embarassed

I could only imagine how anxious Bulgarian fans should be to hear from someone who got to see Albena. I told them the source and I hope I did a good translation of the words. I didn't put the emoticons Embarassed because I was too fast to do copy/paste from word (I am using the spell ckeck in Bulgarian Embarassed of course ).

I think the girs sounded more hopeful than sad. Just like Victoria. sunny
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 7:57

Petra, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the photos!!! nice zvet :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 14:10

Wow, Petra, so many photos! lol! Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 21:22

a_Hot_Nerd wrote:
I hope you don't mind the translation of you long post before asking you Embarassed

Hey, a_Hot_Nerd Laughing Laughing !!
Don´t worry!! It´s o.k. what you did, really!!! Thanks again that you translated it to there! I could not have done it!
P.S.: I did not know it was you, because you have another name there Laughing Laughing !
I think we all have to work together here! And I think it was good team work Very Happy Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 22:22

One more from the final:

Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 110
Albie is the fourth from right.

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 23:05

It´s long time ago, but the pic belongs here:

:luvzy:
Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gala in Düsseldorf   Gala in Düsseldorf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gala in Düsseldorf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2