Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shows throughout Bulgaria?

Go down 
+8
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Goldy
Maria
marie
Vania
ljussi88
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ljussi88
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 9
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-30

shows throughout Bulgaria? Empty
PostSubject: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 19:29

I`ve read somewhere (i can`t exactly remember where as in the last few weeks I`ve read so much about Albena&Max) that they were planning to make ice shows in Bulgaria during this summer - firstly in Sofia (where it maybe won`t be paid at all) and then with a mobile skating rink (they said there is such a a thing and also "mobile" ice) in other bulgarian cities, inclusive at the beach. As far as I got it, the idea is to popularize the sport now that they are champs even more, so that more and more children will like to start skating (even if only for pleasure). They`ve said that they intend to invite Drobiazko&Vanagas as their very good friends, Maria Petrova and Tikhonov and other ice dancing teams, and somebody from the men`s ice skating that is also very good and innovative as well as some others maybe(maybe the idea to invite Navka/Kostumarov was exactly because of this). They hoped that it won`t be a problem for some of their collegues as Max&Albena have also participated in similar shows of their collegues for an almost no money(in Drobiazko&Vanagas` who organize ice shows in their country from a long time ago). However I don`t know if this information is 100% true and if it will be this summer or when, so if anybody knows something - please tell!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 10:33

Ако това е вярно, ще бъде страхотно, наистина!!! Cool Предполагам, че организацията ще е малко трудна, но пък така много хора, които не живеят в София и иначе нямат възможността да ги гледат наживо, ще могат да отидат. И наистина много деца могат да се запалят по този прекрасен спорт. Още повече, ако дойдат други известни фигуристи. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 20:49

this is a very interesting piece of news. I haven't heard anything about it yet but it would be just AMAZING if they come and very UMPLEASANT if my parents don't let me go. No
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 21:46

I think it's a wonderful idea of Albena and Maxim to popularize the sport!!! cheers cheers cheers

Forgive me, but do you think, Navka will go???? : silent silent
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 21:51

Maria wrote:
I think it's a wonderful idea of Albena and Maxim to popularize the sport!!! cheers cheers cheers

Forgive me, but do you think, Navka will go???? : silent silent

hahahaa I don't think so-we don't love her very much Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 21:27

I red this things too...officially!They will make this and will be great...I have no more words to explain how I've been waiting for that shocked shocked shocked shocked flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr - 22:37

Goldy wrote:
I red this things too...officially!They will make this and will be great...I have no more words to explain how I've been waiting for that shocked shocked shocked shocked flower
Yes, girls, and as far as I did understand it would be really soon!!! At the end of May already!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked :stari: :surce:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 1:45

That's wonderful what Albie and Max are going to do!!!! :vo: :vo:

Wonderful for the sport!!! :stari: :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 22:32

yeah I agree. Strange I didn't hear anything about it this month? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 22:37

marie wrote:
yeah I agree. Strange I didn't hear anything about it this month?
I think it's great. The are doing a lot to popularize this sport and this is wonderful. Very amazing and altruistic...It's admirable!! :stari:

If you find out something, anything...let us know, please. Thanks..

kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 23:07

They are doing a lot for the sport indeed!!! :vo: :vo:

They are such a sweet couple .heart2 heart2

They are going to invite some skaters? do you know?

NOT NAVKA shocked shocked !!!

NOBODY LIKES HER.... lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 23:19

hello Serena.....
nice to know you... bounce

Serena wrote:
NOT NAVKA !!!

NOBODY LIKES HER...
well...kind of true
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr - 23:33

Serena wrote:

Hi, Serena!!! I totally agree with you. They are doing so much for the sport!!!! Yes they want to make a great show in Bulgaria and have decided to invite many famous skaters here. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 0:46

Hi, girls!

Thank you for your words! You are very nice! I love you

I hope the show is going to be a success! :stari: , but there will be plenty of news, here..no?

KISSES! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 1:02

Serena wrote:
Hi, Serena!! Nice to see you writing on the forum! :welcome:
Ohh, I hope they won't invite Navka to take part in their show.. only.. only if Navka would perform "our Baba Yaga dance" :kataus:
Well, I know that Margarita Drobiazko & Povilas Vanagas and Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov will skate in Albena and Max's show for sure, because they are friends Smile)) :luvzy: :angel2: Albenka and Max always took part in lithuanian shows of Rita and Povka, so Rita and Povilas promised to go to Bulgaria with their "Pirates" :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 1:15

Lera wrote!

Quote :
Well, I know that Margarita Drobiazko & Povilas Vanagas and Maria Petrova and Alexei Tikhonov will skate in Albena and Max's show for sure, because they are friends Smile)) :luvzy: :angel2: Albenka and Max always took part in lithuanian shows of Rita and Povka, so Rita and Povilas promised to go to Bulgaria with their "Pirates" :wink:
[/quote]

Girls,
that's wonderful!!1 So many good skaters!! :stari: And the Pirates by Margarita and Povilas is just so wonderful and cute!!! It was one of my favourite exhibitions!!! :stari:

Dear Lera! heart2

I don't think Navka wants to do the Baba Yaga dance!! :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 1:35

Maria wrote:

Dear Lera! heart2

Ohh, if she doesn't want to do our gorgeous program, invented especially for her and Roman.. we won't ask her! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
She has nothing to do in Bulgaria with another one! :zy: No one love her and her programs.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 12:08

MAGic diable wrote:
Maria wrote:

Dear Lera! heart2

Ohh, if she doesn't want to do our gorgeous program, invented especially for her and Roman.. we won't ask her! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
She has nothing to do in Bulgaria with another one! :zy: No one love her and her programs.. Razz

Yes, I'm afraid that if Navka comes in Bulgaria she will be hissed (if this is the right word, (help me - how is "освирквам" in English?). Hmm, we must be tolerant to her if she comes. But it's better that she doesn't come, she is not welcome here! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 12:43

It would be so great that Drobiazko & Vanagas will be heree....I want to see them on live :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 13:00

Goldy wrote:
It would be so great that Drobiazko & Vanagas will be heree....I want to see them on live :woow: :woow: :woow:

Me too! They are so lovely and artistic couple! I hope that Albena and Max will realize this show next year (this year it's too late to do it)!
loveall
Bye!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 13:10

Vania wrote!

[/quote]Me too! They are so lovely and artistic couple! I hope that Albena and Max will realize this show next year (this year it's too late to do it)!
loveall
Quote :

Vania , do you think that they are not going to do the show this year? But they said they are...
And do you thing that Margarita and Povilas are not going????

They can do another, or other shows next year too!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 13:49

Maria wrote:

Vania , do you think that they are not going to do the show this year? But they said they are...
And do you thing that Margarita and Povilas are not going????

They can do another, or other shows next year too!
[/quote]

Yes, I'm sure, or at least, they don't plan to do it this year. They said on an interview (I posted it here, but maybe you've missed it, you have so many posts to read :wink: ) that this year is too late to organize an ice show, because the rinks aren't not open anymore for this season. Maybe they'll do some summer show ... but there will be a problem with the ice :mdr: I don't think it will be possible here, or it will be very hard to organize. Now they have so many othr thinks to do - interviews, meetings ... They even don't have time to relax. nooo
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 16:09

Vania wrote:
Now they have so many othr thinks to do - interviews, meetings ... They even don't have time to relax.
Sad No yes..I know. It seems they don't have time for a proper vacation Crying or Very sad saaad That's why I'm a bit afraid that there won't have time for pactice either..Sad. They will relax after all this crazy period (interviews,shows) and then no more time to practice therefore no time and preparation for competitions..Sad

It's sad..but they deserve the best, in the end... heart2 whatever they consider it's good for them
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 18:00

Lerka wrote:
Ohh, I hope they won't invite Navka to take part in their show.. only.. only if Navka would perform "our Baba Yaga dance" :kataus:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Navka's only performance condition... "you have to do the Baba Yaga dance!" :zy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 19:47

Vania wrote!

Quote :
Yes, I'm sure, or at least, they don't plan to do it this year. They said on an interview (I posted it here, but maybe you've missed it, you have so many posts to read :wink: ) that this year is too late to organize an ice show, because the rinks aren't not open anymore for this season

Sorry, dear Vania! I must have missed it shocked ,There is so many information in my brain after I got back, that sometimes I get a bit confused!!!

Dear Alex,
I think you may be verrrry right!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shows throughout Bulgaria?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next