Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shows throughout Bulgaria?

Go down 
+8
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Goldy
Maria
marie
Vania
ljussi88
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Apr - 23:36

And me? scratch scratch :study:

How am I going to read everything interesting? I am going to read it topic by topic!!! :vo:

I hope their show is a success! heart2
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Apr - 22:18

For me it's the same! I don't know where to start to read all these threads! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nice shocked zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 2:28

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Navka's only performance condition... "you have to do the Baba Yaga dance!" :zy:
[/quote]

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Are you sure that she hasn't done it already in these past years...these past couple of years???? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 10:23

Quote :
Are you sure that she hasn't done it already in these past years...these past couple of years???? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :blink:

lol! are you sugesting something??! Lana, good irony!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 13:55

I have read the story of BABA YAGa in a nother thread! affraid

Baba yaga = Navka!! bounce bounce bounce 😕WOWWWW!!

I think Navaka would successfully dance to any theme lol! , as long there was a prize on the horizon!!! lol!

Even if she had to snatch it away from others better than her! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 14:01

Serena wrote:
I think Navaka would successfully dance to any theme lol! , as long there was a prize on the horizon!!! lol!

Ooooooo!!!...harsh, harsh Twisted Evil but pretty much true!!
Yes...for a prize..anything..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 14:01

Serena wrote:

Baba yaga = Navka!! bounce bounce bounce 😕WOWWWW!!

:mdr: :mdr: Serena, you're right! So, we must think what should be her prize! Hmm, I think about this: :cake: and this :baloon: is it enough?!?

:mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 18:32

Maria wrote:

Lana wrote:
Navka's only performance condition... "you have to do the Baba Yaga dance!" :zy:

No. No. No. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Navka must do me and Lerka's Baba Yaga Dance!!! :respect: where is Lera, anyhow? Afterall, it is going to be truly brillant. :zy: hehehe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 20:11

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

:luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 23:08

Lana wrote:
where is Lera, anyhow?
Yes...where is she?? saaad I miss her...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 23:09

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
where is Lera, anyhow?

i know, me too. Sad but she seems to be back, now. hehe.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 23:44

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
where is Lera, anyhow?

i know, me too. Sad but she seems to be back, now. hehe.
Ohhhh.. :<33: Lana... Alex.. :<33: You know how I love you!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 I missed you too!!! I couldn't get the internet yesterday.. My parents were really mad with me and didn't allow me.. saaad I was so sad! Sad
But know I feel so happy - to be with you, to talk to you!! Razz Oh, my dears! :dube:
And yes, Navka must do our Baba Yaga Dance!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :kataus: I'm uploading music for her! :kataus: it will be awesome :dube: sunny Finally, she will love the dance, too Smile) :zy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 23:48

Lera wrote!

Quote :
Ohhhh.. :<33: Lana... Alex.. :<33: You know how I love you!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 I missed you too!!! I couldn't get the internet yesterday.. My parents were really mad with me and didn't allow me to get the internet.. saaad I was so sad! Sad
But know I feel so happy - to be with you, to talk to you!! Razz Oh, my dears! :dube:
And yes, must do our Baba Yaga Dance!!! :kataus: I'm uploading music for her! :kataus: it will be awesome :dube: sunny Finally, she will love the dance, too Smile) :zy:
[/quote]

Dear Lera, I missed you too! saaad

Why are your parents angry??? shocked

I can't wait to hear that music!!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :angel2: :angel2:

heart2 BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 23:50

MAGic diable wrote:

Wee...you're back. I'm happy to talk to you too. We have some intense activity here. But I have to finish my presentation till tomorrow and I'm not sure how will I manage..Sad Time is never enough...
Lera wrote:

And yes, Navka must do our Baba Yaga Dance!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :kataus: I'm uploading music for her! :kataus: it will be awesome :dube: sunny Finally, she will love the dance, too Smile) :zy:
Of course, she has to....she will like it. No doubt in that...and if she doesn't scratch well, than..she will Twisted Evil
I am so curious about the music bounce bounce

:<33: :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 0:11

Maria wrote:
Dear Lera, I missed you too! saaad
Why are your parents angry??? shocked
I can't wait to hear that music!!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :angel2: :angel2:
heart2 BESOS!!!
Ohh, thank you, querida Maria! ohhhh
Thank you so much!! My family.. zvet :stari:
And my parents.. hm.. shocked actually, I didn't even understand why.. but they were very angry.. I haven't made anything bad.. :angel2: I just didn't clean the kitchen-range.. :blush2: Is it a crime? Rolling Eyes My mother has a bad mood for last few days. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 0:17

Lerka wrote:
Ohhhh.. :<33: Lana... Alex.. :<33: You know how I love you!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 I missed you too!!! I couldn't get the internet yesterday.. My parents were really mad with me and didn't allow me.. saaad I was so sad! Sad

hehe. I think you were gone for only a day and we missed you. Laughing :wink: I cannot imagine what it will be like in the summer, when we all leave to do different things. saaad Well, I suppose that I shouldn't think of that, yet. Wink

I'm sorry about you parents being angry with you, sestrichka. shocked I hope everything is resolved, now. Smile

You actually think that Navka will love the dance? :kataus: hehe. Have come up with some brilliant way to convince her, Lerochka??? Laughing tchin-tchin :lmd:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 0:24

alexandra wrote:
Wee...you're back. I'm happy to talk to you too. We have some intense activity here. But I have to finish my presentation till tomorrow and I'm not sure how will I manage..Sad Time is never enough...
Yes, I have the same problem.. Sad I must finish my scientific work this week.. but.. I have nothing ready fot it, now.. :face: Ohh.. I must search for the articles about biogenic relief! :kataus: I don't want to! :zy:

alexandra wrote:
Of course, she has to....she will like it. No doubt in that...and if she doesn't scratch well, than..she will Twisted Evil
I am so curious about the music bounce bounce
Ohh, poor Navka! :kataus: She has to!! :zy:
Well, I hope to post the music in 30 minutes! sunny
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 0:30

Lana wrote:
hehe. I think you were gone for only a day and we missed you. Laughing :wink: I cannot imagine what it will be like in the summer, when we all leave to do different things. saaad Well, I suppose that I shouldn't think of that, yet. Wink
Ohh, no, sestrichka, don't even tell about it.. nooo summer.. yeah, summer is great, but a month or even more without you.. No No No But, we shouldn't think of that, now! :wink: :<33:

Lana wrote:
I'm sorry about you parents being angry with you, sestrichka. shocked I hope everything is resolved, now. Smile
Actually, it is not. shocked but I am considered to write my scientific work! :wink: :kataus: and my parents are sleeping already Smile

Lana wrote:
You actually think that Navka will love the dance? :kataus: hehe. Have come up with some brilliant way to convince her, Lerochka??? Laughing tchin-tchin :lmd:
Erm.. not.. not yet.. :blush2: *Lerka went away to think of that brilliant way to convince Navka* baaa
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 1:14

Lera, querida mia!!!

I am glad everyting is all right now!!! Your assignmemt seems pretty difficult!! saaad

And let´s not talk about summer yet!! Perhaps by then we will already know for sure what Albie and Max have decided!! saaad saaad

Yuou see...we all missed you!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 1:23

Maria wrote:
Lera, querida mia!!!
I am glad everyting is all right now!!! Your assignmemt seems pretty difficult!! saaad
Yes, a bit difficult.. shocked but I'm used already! Wink

Maria wrote:
And let´s not talk about summer yet!! Perhaps by then we will already know for sure what Albie and Max have decided!! saaad saaad

Ohh.. saaad But.. in spite of their decision we will stay together, won't we?? Sad pale We will discuss everything together, talk about insane things as usual Smile I'm sure even if they retire, we shall always have some news.. and.. new photos Razz

Maria wrote:
Yuou see...we all missed you!!! :<33:

:<33: You are so wonderful! All! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 1:26

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ohh.. saaad But.. in spite of their decision we will stay together, won't we?? Sad pale We will discuss everything together, talk about insane things as usual Smile I'm sure even if they will retire, we shall always have some news.. and.. new photos Razz

THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING! QUERIDA MIA!!!!!!

heart2 heart2 heart2 :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 1:30

Lerka wrote:

Ohh, no, sestrichka, don't even tell about it.. nooo summer.. yeah, summer is great, but a month or even more without you.. No No No But, we shouldn't think of that, now! :wink: :<33:

Sad I know... nooo It's soo sad to think of this. :disap: Aww... I cannot! I am making myself too sad! shocked If I think of it anymore, I will end up deciding to go to Moscow and going on your trip for Uni, sestrichka. :respect: hehe.

Quote :
Erm.. not.. not yet.. :blush2: *Lerka went away to think of that brilliant way to convince Navka* baaa

Me, neither. Razz I think it is postively brilliant, but will Navka? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 1:33

Lerka wrote:
Ohh.. saaad But.. in spite of their decision we will stay together, won't we?? Sad pale We will discuss everything together, talk about insane things as usual Smile I'm sure even if they retire, we shall always have some news.. and.. new photos Razz

Of course!!!!!! :blink: I cannot imagine leaving here. No matter what Albena and Max chose. nooo No, no. hehe. Laughing I am staying! :luvzy: Besides, it is not like they will be completely gone, if they retire. Wink They will have just moved onto a different part of their lifes. Very Happy

kisses, dears! i must go have dinner!!! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 1:46

MAGic diable wrote:

Maria wrote:

I hope soooo.....I hope we will stay in touch and talk as much as now...I like this a lot and I would hate for this to be over Sad Sad Let's not let this happen. And I'm sure we will hear about them. We have to stay in touch at least for this (if not because we like eachother heart2 ), to exchange news, photos, interviews...
This forums is absolutely great.
And Albena and Maxim are brilliant and their future plans (ice-rink and shows) are very beautiful and nobil. I'm sure this will be showed in mass-media :stari:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr - 2:05

Lana wrote:
Besides, it is not like they will be completely gone, if they retire. Wink They will have just moved onto a different part of their lifes. Very Happy
Right, they won't be dropping off the face of the earth if they retire, just doing different things. Smile I'm sure they'll still be in shows sometimes, still be in the Bulgarian press plenty, and still have things to say about skating. Besides, if they do start coaching, eventually they'll be right back at competitions again... just like the old days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shows throughout Bulgaria?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next