Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shows throughout Bulgaria?

Go down 
+8
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Goldy
Maria
marie
Vania
ljussi88
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:20

Goldy wrote:
Hey,girls...how r u? Very Happy
Do you know that the show of Albi and Max will be next weekend...5.05. lol! lol! lol! So soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fabulous! zvet Thanks for the info, Goldy! Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:23

MAGic diable wrote:

Oh, yes Smile girls! I hope so much we will talk here in 2010!! We will have Lana's Olympic report and my Worlds.. Razz :wink:
Albena's sister will perform then.. :dube: and Albena and Max could probably become theur coaches.. soo.. we will have lots of things!! + Jess & Bryce and Nath & Fab, Steph :kataus: and many other skaters we like and can always discuss Wink

I absolutely agree!!! :<33: and Tomas Verner...and soooo many others Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:55

Lana wrote!
Quote :
What's this? Shocked I'm going to Olympics? :kataus: Are you offering to pay for it for me, Lerka? :teasing: We will see. :wink: I better start saving money, right now. Razz my cousin lives in Vancouver, so i actually would have somewhere to stay. Wink

OF COURSE...... I love you YOU ARE DEAREST!!! I love you I love you
AND YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER REPORT FOR US TO READ!!! :study: BY THEM YOU WILL ALREADY BE A FAMOUS WRITER!!! flower :<33:

ABOUT ALBIE AND MAX...WILL THE SHOW BE IN SOFIA????
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 23:56

Lana wrote:
What's this? Shocked I'm going to Olympics? :kataus: Are you offering to pay for it for me, Lerka? :teasing: We will see. :wink: I better start saving money, right now. Razz my cousin lives in Vancouver, so i actually would have somewhere to stay. Wink
ok, ok :kataus: We will see!! :kataus: You still have 4 years for saving money! Razz Not bad Laughing
Aunt in Calgary, cousin in Vancouver! Perfect! cheers :lmd:

Alex wrote:
I absolutely agree!!! :<33: and Tomas Verner...and soooo many others Wink
Yeahh.. and we have "cult-songs" already :wink: like "Tomaaasss, you are my sunshine!!! sunny we will sing it then, together! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 3:00

Thanks for the news about their show!

So,,they are getting active already! It's nice to know that! nice nice

:jump2: :jump2: :jump3: :jump3: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 4:36

Maria wrote:
OF COURSE...... I love you YOU ARE DEAREST!!! I love you I love you
AND YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER REPORT FOR US TO READ!!! :study: BY THEM YOU WILL ALREADY BE A FAMOUS WRITER!!! flower :<33:

:kataus: I guess I am going, after all! :respect: hehe. Chelsea wanted to create a "Send Lana to Sofia" fund :bg:, but we could always change that to a "Send Lana to the Olympics" fund! lol!

Lana's new to-do list:
1) Never spend a single penny again (that may be a problem Razz)
2) Write an amazing book, which will make my world famous and rich.
3) Go to the Olympics.
4) Spend the next 4 months writing reports for Maria and the other girls. (Laughing)

:kataus: tchin-tchin :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 4:38

Lerka wrote:
ok, ok :kataus: We will see!! :kataus: You still have 4 years for saving money! Razz Not bad Laughing
Aunt in Calgary, cousin in Vancouver! Perfect! cheers :lmd:

:kataus: No, not bad at all! Razz hehe. Yeah, it is pretty perfect that my cousin lives in Vancouver. :zy: I must phone her and tell her, "Sara, you aren't allowed to move cities, until after 2010!!! Shocked" :kataus: hehe. cheers It will work. Razz

Quote :
Yeahh.. and we have "cult-songs" already :wink: like "Tomaaasss, you are my sunshine!!! sunny we will sing it then, together! I love you

Shocked Umm... Lerochka, I wasn't aware that I was part of a cult. :dying: And yes, we will definitly sing them together. :zy: Chelsea wrote a new Albena and Maxim song, but apparently I am not allowed to share it... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 9:30

The info is official...I read it in our newspaper...I don't know something for the tickets...there isn't date for selling or hour of starting yet.I know only the place and date,but I'm waiting for info these days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 10:40

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:

So, the Worlds in 2010 will be in Moscow? I suppose me too, I have to begin saving money Very Happy Very Happy it will be easier to go in Moscow, it's not so far actually! And then I can meet Lerka, in 2010 she will be a famous geologist (that was your specialty, right?) Rolling Eyes
Uh, I begin to dream ...
:kiss:
:surce:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 12:40

I am starting to save money too!

I always wanted to go to Russia! I would like to visit Moscow and Peter!! :stari: :stari:

Perhaps I´ll do it in 2010!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 14:48

Lana wrote:
:kataus: I guess I am going, after all! :respect: hehe. Chelsea wanted to create a "Send Lana to Sofia" fund :bg:, but we could always change that to a "Send Lana to the Olympics" fund! lol!

Lana's new to-do list:
3) Go to the Olympics.
4) Spend the next 4 months writing reports for Maria and the other girls. (Laughing)
:dying: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :dying:
not to change, Lana, just to add!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
we would apparently need winning a lottery! :kataus: :angel2:

Woooooooow!!!, Maria, Vania!!!! You want to go to Russia in 2010!!! cheers cheers cheers That would be awesome!!! I hope OG-2014 will be in Sofia, so I have 8 year for saving money for it Smile Razz lol!
WC-2010 will be in St.Petersbourg, not in Moscow, but it's super, too! Laughing :stari:

P.S. Oh.. no.. sestrichka.. Chel-C doesn't allow you to share the song with others?.. Sad ohhh.. bad Chelsea Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 14:55

St.Petersburg or Moscow - it's the same when you come for other country Cool It will be awesome if the OG 2014 will be in Sofia, I don't believe that, but who knows ... Suspect Rolling Eyes it's not impossible. If it's that, no need to saving lot of money to go there Razz Till then, let's hope that Sofia will host at least one big championship of figure skating Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 15:02

Lerka wrote:
:dying: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :dying:
not to change, Lana, just to add!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
we would apparently need winning a lottery! :kataus: :angel2:

:kataus: What you think I can afford both, now? :kataus: hehe. I am starting to wonder where I will get all this money. Razz :zy: :kataus: *Lana and Lerka get a new hobby- buying lottery tickets! Very Happy*

Quote :
P.S. Oh.. no.. sestrichka.. Chel-C doesn't allow you to share the song with others?.. Sad ohhh.. bad Chelsea Evil or Very Mad

P.S. I can talk to her about it. Wink She's just being difficult. hehe. It's a very funny song, too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 15:05

Soooo, the Worlds in 2010 are going to be in Russia!!!

Good for some of you girls!!! cheers

I'LL HAVE TO START SAVING MONEY TOO!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:19

Lana wrote:

Lana's new to-do list:
3) Go to the Olympics.

Uhhhu...tough list!! :respect: The first seems impossible :kataus: . I can't really save my money Sad you can do so much with it that it's impossible to keep... :kataus: :kataus: (I'm talking about small amounts of money Very Happy cause I can't really have my own...yet)
Going to Olympics definetly sounds great and I hope you will :luvzy:

have a beautiful day,
Alex
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:37

Well....I'll try to save money. I have to. Sad I want to visit Russia and St Petersburg. I saw photos and I think it's an amazing, amazing city :stari: so it's a double-win (the competitions and the city.)
And I want to meet you as well...all of you. It would be so great. I'm dreaming again :stari:

And.....you know what hit me the other days?!? Sofia is very close to my city. It's the same distance like when I go to the seaside at Black Sea. So if I can go there and have the money it can't be THAT HARD to save some more and go to Sofia and have a coffe with Vania and Lera, Lana if you'd come too. :vo: :vo:
And the part I like from our sea shore is a little part called Vama Veche (Old Border) - a very wild, free place. And if you go along the sea you'll end up seeing some fences and some guards...on the other side it's Bulgaria!!!!! Of course that part is very far from Sofia and I couldn't cross it anyway. I'm not allowed. D'oh!! lol! It's a crime...haha. And I'm not even allowed to aproach...Sad Not even to salute Vania Razz

It's not impossible....
I'm telling you, one day we will meet heart2 and maybe I'll meet heart2 Albena and Maxim heart2 too. Sad I wish so much!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:44

Goldy wrote:
The info is official...I read it in our newspaper...I don't know something for the tickets...there isn't date for selling or hour of starting yet.I know only the place and date,but I'm waiting for info these days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for keeping us posted, Goldy.
I guess you will go, right?!?!?! That's very nice. I'm glad they started skating again. I just hope that they rested enough and that they will decide the best for them with "clear minds" (as Albena said in an interview) heart2 heart2

You have a lovely photo as your avatar....It's beautiful. Did you take the photo?

If any of you will go, ENJOY!!

:stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 23:35

alexandra wrote:
Uhhhu...tough list!! :respect: The first seems impossible :kataus: . I can't really save my money Sad you can do so much with it that it's impossible to keep... :kataus: :kataus: (I'm talking about small amounts of money Very Happy cause I can't really have my own...yet)
Going to Olympics definetly sounds great and I hope you will :luvzy:

The first is actually the easiest for me! :respect: When I really want something, I wouldn't spend anyyy money. :kataus: I didn't spend hardly any money in the months, before Calgary. Razz Maybe $20 or $30 in 5 months. :kataus: I can be insanely stubborn about things. :zy: hehe.

:luvzy: Yeah, Olympics would be incredible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 0:07

alexandra wrote:
Well....I'll try to save money. I have to. Sad I want to visit Russia and St Petersburg. I saw photos and I think it's an amazing, amazing city :stari: so it's a double-win (the competitions and the city.)
And I want to meet you as well...all of you. It would be so great. I'm dreaming again :stari:

You can do it, Alex! cheers I have faith in you! :respect: hehe. I know I really want to go to Russia, too. :luvzy: It looks absolutely beautiful in the photos. :stari: Just wooww. hehe. And meeting you all would be super fab! :dube: :jump3: One day, I hope!!! Very Happy

Quote :
So if I can go there and have the money it can't be THAT HARD to save some more and go to Sofia and have a coffe with Vania and Lera, Lana if you'd come too. :vo: :vo:

No, it's true that Bulgaria must be so close to Romania! Wink I'd love to go to Sofia, too. Embarassed It's just hard as it's expensive. :blink: As is everything! But it's a good dream! :stari: :dube:

Quote :
It's not impossible....
I'm telling you, one day we will meet heart2 and maybe I'll meet heart2 Albena and Maxim heart2 too. Sad I wish so much!!!

Yeah, I don't doubt that we will! :wink: And Alex, one day I'm surrrre you will meet Albena and Max! :angel2: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 1:03

Lana wrote:

hehe. And meeting you all would be super fab! :dube: :jump3: One day, I hope!!! Very Happy
I hope heart2 It would be fantastic!!
Lana wrote:
Yeah, I don't doubt that we will! :wink: And Alex, one day I'm surrrre you will meet Albena and Max! :angel2: :luvzy:
I hope :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 3:08

Lana wrote!
Quote :
I know I really want to go to Russia, too. :luvzy: It looks absolutely beautiful in the photos. :stari: Just wooww. hehe. And meeting you all would be super fab! :dube: :jump3: One day, I hope!!! Very Happy

OHHHHH!! I HOPE TOO!!! TO MEET THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT ARE PART OF ALL THIS , WOULD BE SO FANTASTIC!!!

DEARS... I DARE TO HOPE, ONE DAY!!! :stari: :woow:

loveall loveall loveall
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 14:50

QUOTE ALEXANDRA!!
Quote :
Thank you for keeping us posted, Goldy.
I guess you will go, right?!?!?! That's very nice. I'm glad they started skating again. I just hope that they rested enough and that they will decide the best for them with "clear minds" (as Albena said in an interview) heart2 :heart2

I hope it is a good sign!
But..dear fiends, do you think they rested enough? flower
I do hope sooo! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 21:36

Serena wrote!
Quote :
I hope it is a good sign!
But..dear fiends, do you think they rested enough? flower
I do hope sooo! ohhhh

Dear,
I personally don't think they had time to rest with all this aura of sucsess!!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

THEY RESTED FROM THE COMPETITIONS..that's all! nice
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 22:48

SERENA WROTE!

I agree with Maria! All this has been very different from competitions, but I doubt they have rested a lot!!! lol! lol!

:<33: ohhhh loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 1:23

Lana wrote:
:kataus: What you think I can afford both, now? :kataus: hehe. I am starting to wonder where I will get all this money. Razz :zy: :kataus: *Lana and Lerka get a new hobby- buying lottery tickets! Very Happy*
hehe Smile we will waste more money buying the tickets!! :kataus: as you have already said somewhere we have to envent another way to get the money! :lmd: :twist:
Quote :
[size=9]P.S. I can talk to her about it. Wink She's just being difficult. hehe. It's a very funny song, too. Laughing
yes, please, talk to her! poklon You know, I'n dying to hear her new song!!! heart2 Laughing

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

You can do it, Alex! cheers I have faith in you! :respect: hehe. I know I really want to go to Russia, too. :luvzy: It looks absolutely beautiful in the photos. :stari: Just wooww. hehe. And meeting you all would be super fab! :dube: :jump3: One day, I hope!!! Very Happy
Ohh, girls.. Embarassed I'm so bad in saving money!! Sad But I shall be carefull this time! Suspect Because I want so badly to meet you all!!!! :jump3: Yes, it would be super fab to go to Sofia :dube: and, of course, it would be just awesome if you could go here, to Russia :luvzy: I would show you everything! Razz And yes, Alex! I'm sure, you mus meet Albenka and Max one day!!! :<33: :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shows throughout Bulgaria?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: