Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shows throughout Bulgaria?

Go down 
+8
Serena
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Goldy
Maria
marie
Vania
ljussi88
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 0:59

Lera wrote!
I'm so bad in saving money!! Sad But I shall be carefull this time! Suspect Because I want so badly to meet you all!!!! :jump3: Yes, it would be super fab to go to Sofia :dube: and, of course, it would be just awesome if you could go here, to Russia :luvzy: I would show you everything! Razz And yes, Alex! I'm sure, you mus meet Albenka and Max one day!!!
Quote :

I would like to visit Russia one day! I now people that have been there and Said wonders about the monument!! :stari: :stari:

I hope one day!.....
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 23:20

I love you

I would like to visit RUSSIA TOO AND BULGARIA!!!!

But, now it's only a dream!!! I love you

flower flower
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 16:52

Heeeeeey,peopleee....I have a tickets for the show lol! ohhhh zvet bounce
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 16:58

Goldy wrote:

Ooooh, Goldy, you're lucky! :jump1: :jump2: :jump3:
Sooo, we are waiting for your report :mdr: as I know BNT will show it.

Hugs
:dube:
Back to top Go down
Goldy
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Goldy

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 16:59

Vania wrote:
Goldy wrote:

Hugs

Yeah,BNT will show it...and I will make a photos,I promise to post them flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 17:14

Goldy wrote:
and I will make a photos,I promise to post them flower

:<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: lol! lol! lol!

THAAANKS, WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 18:11

Lerochka wrote:
hehe Smile we will waste more money buying the tickets!! :kataus: as you have already said somewhere we have to envent another way to get the money! :lmd: :twist:

hehe. Wink You definitly have a point, sestrichka!!! :kataus: As for getting money... hmm... :blink: I don't have any brilliant plans! Razz Do you, Lerochka? :lmd:

Quote :
yes, please, talk to her! poklon You know, I'n dying to hear her new song!!! heart2 Laughing

well... Wink Chel-C says that I can share her song with you. Razz I'll post it when I return home. :zy:

Quote :
Ohh, girls.. Embarassed I'm so bad in saving money!! Sad But I shall be carefull this time! Suspect Because I want so badly to meet you all!!!! :jump3: Yes, it would be super fab to go to Sofia :dube: and, of course, it would be just awesome if you could go here, to Russia :luvzy: I would show you everything! Razz

shocked I'm usually not the best at saying money, either. But I have a plan that works for me. :wink: For Calgary, I put all my money in a glass jar and whenever it reached $50, I would put the money in a savings account. Smile If my money was locked up in a bank, I wouldn't be tempted to spend it! :kataus: hehe. I would adore to go to either Russia or Sofia. :dube: It would be so fantastic!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 20:44

loveall loveall loveall

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE PICS OF THE SHOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 22:47

Goldy wrote:
Vania wrote:
Goldy wrote:

Hugs

Yeah,BNT will show it...and I will make a photos,I promise to post them flower

Weeeeeee!!!!!!! I'm very happy for you. :vo:
So great. Enjoy the show, dear Goldy. I bet it will be sublime. :stari: Thank you for the photos...and the possible report. Thank you very much. You have to describe us the atmosphere, the dance, the chemistry between them , the magic...People will love them !! I think the rink will be "on fire"
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 7:52

Lana wrote:
hehe. Wink You definitly have a point, sestrichka!!! :kataus: As for getting money... hmm... :blink: I don't have any brilliant plans! Razz Do you, Lerochka? :lmd:
erm.. no ideas..Embarassed for the moment, at least.. maybe.. we should find a job :mdr: But with our studies and trainings I don't think it's possible.. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
shocked I'm usually not the best at saying money, either. But I have a plan that works for me. :wink: For Calgary, I put all my money in a glass jar and whenever it reached $50, I would put the money in a savings account. Smile If my money was locked up in a bank, I wouldn't be tempted to spend it! :kataus: hehe. I would adore to go to either Russia or Sofia. :dube: It would be so fantastic!!! zvet

hehe Smile I tried to put money in a glass jar, but when I have no money, I take them from that jar again.. my money usually can't get a savings account. Sad too bad of me.. Rolling Eyes but the way, firstly, I must save money for a new digital camera :wink: mine is too bad already.. otherwise I couldn't make good photos from my next meeting with AM, from CoR and FGP Rolling Eyes Suspect *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 17:52

Lerka wrote:

hehe Smile I tried to put money in a glass jar, but when I have no money, I take them from that jar again.. my money usually can't get a savings account. Sad too bad of me.. Rolling Eyes

lol! same here!!! It's almost impossible..Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 18:42

Lerka wrote:
erm.. no ideas..Embarassed for the moment, at least.. maybe.. we should find a job :mdr: But with our studies and trainings I don't think it's possible.. Rolling Eyes

hmm... Embarassed I really have no time for a job. Even in the summer I have training from 8 am to 4:30 pm for 4 weeks in August. *sighs* Oh well...

Quote :
hehe Smile I tried to put money in a glass jar, but when I have no money, I take them from that jar again.. my money usually can't get a savings account. Sad too bad of me.. Rolling Eyes but the way, firstly, I must save money for a new digital camera :wink: mine is too bad already.. otherwise I couldn't make good photos from my next meeting with AM, from CoR and FGP Rolling Eyes Suspect *sigh*

Well, it works for me. :zy: It works amazingly well, actually. Razz I'm really not sure what exactly I am saving for... Moscow? 2010 Olympics? A new RG dress? shocked hmm... I suppose I should set my sights on one thing. Razz But which? :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shows throughout Bulgaria?   shows throughout Bulgaria? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shows throughout Bulgaria?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5