Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))

Go down 
+6
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Lana
Maria
Marina
*MAGic diable*
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:27

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Babi & Maurizio are just Pffff terrible Erm.. her a$$ is soo huge :blush2: affraid
I looooooooove your comments ! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: You're so funny ma Val !

*can't donwload here, I'll do it at home...*
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:36

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Babi & Maurizio are just Pffff terrible Erm.. her a$$ is soo huge :blush2: affraid
I looooooooove your comments ! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: You're so funny ma Val !
maybe I was rude here Erm.. but I just can't say anything else Weep It is so. silent
:kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:38

*MAGic diable* wrote:
maybe I was rude here Erm.. but I just can't say anything else Weep It is so. silent :kataus:
Maybe you were just right ! :twist: I haven't seen the video yet, but I'm sure you were right ! :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:42

Lerka wrote:

Lerochka!!! :kataus: I wasn't planning on downloading their program :blush2:... But I guess I have to, now! bla-bla-bla hehehehe. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:47

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Lerochka!!! :kataus: I wasn't planning on downloading their program :blush2:... But I guess I have to, now! bla-bla-bla hehehehe. Twisted Evil
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Lanochkkaaaa, you havvveee to download it!!!! Barabara has an "adorable" :kataus: insertion on her jeans just theeerrreee bla-bla-bla and this very "adorable" light insertion makes one part of her body even bigger than it is Buh.. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:58

Lerka wrote:
They mustn't pale we can hide somewhere Erm.. in Hawaii cheers we do have our tickets, now!!!!! luv xoxo

Summer)) Ohhhhh, Hawaii!!!!! :dube: Buh.. John Kerr is coming into hiding with us, in that case. :zy: tchin-tchin Brilliant plan, Lerochka!!! :lmd: :respect: Erm... Erm.. but isn't everyone else coming to Hawaii, too? Buh.. :kataus: That could be a problem. bla-bla-bla

Quote :
I can't say I liked Navka or her dress.. No.. Razz she is better than usual, though. *runs to hide Lanochka from the others* Arrow affraid :stari:

Buh.. :blush2: It reminded me of Jess' FP dress from last year. Weep Black with all of those sparkles. Weep Erm... Erm.. I said Navka was pretty, yesterday? Suspect :kataus: Too much coffee + not enough sleep, I think. :kataus: *Lana follows Lerochka towards the airport Razz Laughing* :stari:

Quote :
I had 2 cups already and I'm going to have more & more. I'm very irritated today & even a bit depressed Weep I couldn't go to the university because of the transport accident and we had a test today saaad I'm not sure I could "catch" the teacher before the New Year and after it will be too late.. Sad crap.

:disap: Ohhhhh, I am so sorry to hear that, sestrichka!!!! Sad But everything will work out! Kisssssssssss zvet You cannot get punished for something that was not your fault. No You don't have any control over transport accidents! Rolling Eyes Your teacher must understand that!!! :wink: zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 21:07

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Lanochkkaaaa, you havvveee to download it!!!! Barabara has an "adorable" :kataus: insertion on her jeans just theeerrreee bla-bla-bla and this very "adorable" light insertion makes one part of her body even bigger than it is Buh.. :kataus:

:kataus: lol! :kataus: Ohhhhh no!!!!!! :kataus: Buh.. An insertion? Like some sort of detail on the jeans? :blink: Buh.. That is never a good idea, if you are bigger in that area. :blush2: :kataus:

Well, it is downloading!!! Bravo! I am in a bit of a mean mood, today. Weep
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 23:54

Lana wrote:
Summer)) Ohhhhh, Hawaii!!!!! :dube: Buh.. John Kerr is coming into hiding with us, in that case. :zy: tchin-tchin Brilliant plan, Lerochka!!! :lmd: :respect: Erm... Erm.. but isn't everyone else coming to Hawaii, too? Buh.. :kataus: That could be a problem. bla-bla-bla
Sestriiiiichka, Hawaii is a huuuuuuge area!!!! drunken it consists of eight major islands plus 124 minor islands, reefs and shoals etc. (Obviously Lerka is a geographer :zy: ) Together with Jooohhhn Buh.. Kerr Buh.. we will find a perfect place to hide from the others! :lmd: Razz tchin-tchin :zy:

Quote :
Buh.. :blush2: It reminded me of Jess' FP dress from last year. Weep Black with all of those sparkles. Weep Erm... Erm.. I said Navka was pretty, yesterday? Suspect :kataus: Too much coffee + not enough sleep, I think. :kataus: *Lana follows Lerochka towards the airport Razz Laughing* :stari:
Oh my Gosshh.. when I watched it I had a feeling the dress reminded me of someone's Erm.. So.. yes.. Jess Buh.. now I start understanding why we liked the routine :kataus: :kataus: :teasing: *ok, ok, we should run to the airport :zy: :lmd: *

Quote :
:disap: Ohhhhh, I am so sorry to hear that, sestrichka!!!! Sad But everything will work out! Kisssssssssss zvet You cannot get punished for something that was not your fault. No You don't have any control over transport accidents! Rolling Eyes Your teacher must understand that!!! :wink: zvet
:disap: Our teachers don't care Sad they used to say: "We don't care WHY you weren't at my lesson, I just care you were NOT." No pale so I'm really affraid now, Lanchik.. thank you for your support, but I don't feel comfortable Sad Eak.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 23:58

Lana wrote:
:kataus: lol! :kataus: Ohhhhh no!!!!!! :kataus: Buh.. An insertion? Like some sort of detail on the jeans? :blink: Buh..
That's it. Razz she has brown jeans with a light blue insertion Buh.. Sovsem togo chto li?
Quote :
That is never a good idea, if you are bigger in that area. :blush2: :kataus:
You worded it brilliantly, Laur! Kisssssssssss I wanted to say this so much, but I coudn't word :kataus: :respect:
Quote :
Well, it is downloading!!! Bravo! I am in a bit of a mean mood, today. Weep
Mean? Suspect I haven't noticed. Yet. :cheer: Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 8:10

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Oh my Gooooooooooooood. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I hadn't realized until I read this post how much I missed this forum while I was gone for Christmas.

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 9:38

Grace wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Oh my Gooooooooooooood. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I hadn't realized until I read this post how much I missed this forum while I was gone for Christmas.

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee luv xoxo :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

P.S. Merry Christmas! zvet (it's late, but I wanted to say this personally to you! :stari: )
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 13:03

Lerchiiiiiik, thanks for all these videos!!!!
But... do you have Elena and Anton's programme? I like their Charlie Chaplin!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 17:01

Vania wrote:
Lerchiiiiiik, thanks for all these videos!!!!
But... do you have Elena and Anton's programme? I like their Charlie Chaplin!
You are welcome, milichka! zvet :stari: Ohhh.. I think I don't have Elena & Anton's Chaplin from this show, but I'll check! sunny
loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:41

Lerka wrote:
That's it. Razz she has brown jeans with a light blue insertion Buh.. Sovsem togo chto li?

So, it was true!!!!! bla-bla-bla Twisted Evil Bwahahaha!!!!! :kataus: Embarassed Those were probably the most unflattering pants that I have ever seen. Buh.. Shocked I do feel sort of sympathetic, though. :blush2: I gained weight after Christmas, so it would be rather hypocritical of me to say anything about weight gain. :zy: Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:46

Lerka wrote:
Sestriiiiichka, Hawaii is a huuuuuuge area!!!! drunken it consists of eight major islands plus 124 minor islands, reefs and shoals etc. (Obviously Lerka is a geographer :zy: ) Together with Jooohhhn Buh.. Kerr Buh.. we will find a perfect place to hide from the others! :lmd: Razz tchin-tchin :zy:

It's that big, sestrichka??? :blush2: Buh.. Well, you are the geographer!!! zvet :luvzy: So, you should know more about Hawaii than me. :zy: :kataus: On which of the 132 islands are the best beaches? Summer)) sunny That's where weeeee and John Buh.. Kerr Buh.. are going! :lmd: bla-bla-bla :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:47

Lana wrote:
So, it was true!!!!! bla-bla-bla Twisted Evil Bwahahaha!!!!! :kataus: Embarassed Those were probably the most unflattering pants that I have ever seen. Buh.. Shocked I do feel sort of sympathetic, though. :blush2: I gained weight after Christmas, so it would be rather hypocritical of me to say anything about weight gain. :zy: Rolling Eyes
:kataus: Sympathetic Lanochka? Laughing I can't imagine you gaining Babi's weight :zy: :zy: :zy: sooo, I would offer Babi to put on another pair of jeans :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:51

Lana wrote:
It's that big, sestrichka??? :blush2: Buh.. Well, you are the geographer!!! zvet :luvzy: So, you should know more about Hawaii than me. :zy: :kataus: On which of the 132 islands are the best beaches? Summer)) sunny That's where weeeee and John Buh.. Kerr Buh.. are going! :lmd: bla-bla-bla :zy: lol!
:kataus: Yess, Lanchik, we have 132 islands to choose our best place to hide from the others Razz We should ask Jo-ohn Buh.. Kerr Buh.. I think :woow: he has been to Hawaii already, he must know better :zy:
and.. we shouldn't write what island we choose here, otherwise the girls can read :zy: affraid lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 20:13

Lerochka wrote:
:kataus: Sympathetic Lanochka? Laughing I can't imagine you gaining Babi's weight :zy: :zy: :zy: sooo, I would offer Babi to put on another pair of jeans :mdr:

lol! No, I haven't put on that much weight! bla-bla-bla Razz :blush2: My first training after holidays... is on Saturday. pale Hopefully, I will be able to slim down by that time. Laughing

Yes, another pair of jeans Rolling Eyes and a new exhibition program! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 11:03

Lana wrote:

I gained weight after Christmas, so it would be rather hypocritical of me to say anything about weight gain. :zy: Rolling Eyes

We all did, I suppose Razz . Me, certainly Rolling Eyes All these steaks, baklava and other sweeties Jraat! Means eat!))) ......

About Barbara and Maurizio - I didn't like this much their show, it was, hmm, nothing special... Erm..
But Elena and Anton lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart were wonderful! They're so artistic, especially Anton :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))   Videos from Russian shows :))))))))) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos from Russian shows :)))))))))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2