Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))

Go down 
+6
*MAGic diable*
*~rachel~*
Serena
Bea
Lana
Vania
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 20:40

Lerka wrote:
I must check how many rubles $1 CND is. Wink hehe Smile

Apparently, $1 CND = 24 rubles... Suspect Erm... Erm.. Okay. hehe. Wink

Quote :
Oh wow : ) you poster is so fab! :dube: Johnnyyyy!!!!!!!! He is sooo hot, yes Razz by the way, I'm going to watch one movie with our Johnnik tonight! It will be "BLOW" with Penelope Cruz :stari: Have you seen it, sestrichka?

I have never seen it! Weep Is it good, sestrichka? :wink: I tried to watch his movie "The Libertine"... Embarassed But I didn't like it, so I turned it off. :disap: Some of Johnny's older movies are fabulous!!! :respect: I own "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands". Wink If you haven't seen them... you must, sestrichka!!!! :lmd: :luvzy:

Quote :
My photo is... :kataus: my photo is almost your poster's twin :kataus:

It is!!! :kataus: That's so funny. Laughing The other photos are fab, too!!! :dube: Thank you, sestrichka!!! :<33: Rose

Quote :
everywhere, EVERYWHERE were POTC 2 posters.. they were sooo HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Awwww :dube: :woow: heart2 Lerka could hardly focus on monuments and sculptures lol!

Bad Johnny!!! :dying: Stop distracting Lerochka!!! :dying: :kataus: This is like if we went to visit Marina in France. Razz "Woww... what beautiful monuments... but we must go look for Johnny, now!" :kataus: :kataus: :respect:

Quote :
Well, yes, since my wallet has an AM calendar, it's not usual : )) hehe : )) it an AM wallet, now :stari: I'm so curious why bulgarian companies don't want to make some stuff with AM? Sad I'm sure they could make good money on it!

Yes, it definitly is an AM wallet! Ugu-ugu And I also find it strange that they haven't put AM on any Bulgarian merchandise. Erm.. Here... we put Canadian athletes on cereal boxes! :kataus: Back in 1998, I remember I had a Shae Lynn and Victor box. :kataus: The companies put cards inside the boxes, too. Smile But, I never got a Shae & Vic card. :disap: Only ones of hockey players! Razz bla-bla-bla

Quote :
hm.. scratch but he hasn't written it, yet! Zhuuulliiiiin, please, go and write us a couple of books about your "favourite" wife and her partner! Twisted Evil Quickly!

he muuuust write it! Laughing c'mon Zhulin!!! bow :kataus: (his "favourite" wife? Shocked did he say that, sestrichka? :kataus: Shocked)

Quote :
only bad quality.. No

That's all right. Wink The baby certainly looks cute. Smile I'm sure it is, too! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 14:41

ABSOLUTELY HOT PICS!!! :kataus: lovely heart lovely heart THANKS, LANA AND LERA! JOHNNY IS ... BREATH-TAKING (if that's the right word Erm.. ) I MUST SAVE THESE PHOTOS ON MY COMPUTER :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 22:40

Lana wrote:
Apparently, $1 CND = 24 rubles... Suspect Erm... Erm.. Okay. hehe. Wink
Ah, ok, thanks :respect: so $6 is ok! :wink:

Sestrichka wrote:
I have never seen it! Weep Is it good, sestrichka? :wink: I tried to watch his movie "The Libertine"... Embarassed But I didn't like it, so I turned it off. :disap: Some of Johnny's older movies are fabulous!!! :respect: I own "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands". Wink If you haven't seen them... you must, sestrichka!!!! :lmd: :luvzy:
Oh, and I have never seen "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands" Sad so, I must!!!!! :jump3: As for the "Blow" - I think you must watch it!!! It soo strong.. I.. I really cried in the end and when the movie finished (it was about 2 a.m. :kataus: ) I wrote an SMS to my father: "Dad, I love you!" The movie impressed me very much! I hope we could discuss it one day Smile

Quote :
It is!!! :kataus: That's so funny. Laughing The other photos are fab, too!!! :dube: Thank you, sestrichka!!! :<33: Rose
Oh, I'm so glad you liked them, Lanochka!!!! Here I post some photos I scanned for you zvet Just loooook :woow: :woow: :woow: He is soooooo.. soooooooooooooooo :woow: :woow:
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Johnnik1qy1.th

This is my FAVOURIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!! :dube:
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Johnnik2ui8.th

Johnnik with his family ->
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Johnnik3kr7.th

Quote :
Bad Johnny!!! :dying: Stop distracting Lerochka!!! :dying: :kataus: This is like if we went to visit Marina in France. Razz "Woww... what beautiful monuments... but we must go look for Johnny, now!" :kataus: :kataus: :respect:
Awwww, don't make me laugh, Laur! Laughing I start imagining this :kataus: Ohhh.. it's like I was planning of going to Lyon lol! Wow! Lyon is sooo fab!! But Surprised but I must look for Marina, first! Laughing :kataus:

Quote :
Yes, it definitly is an AM wallet! Ugu-ugu And I also find it strange that they haven't put AM on any Bulgarian merchandise. Erm.. Here... we put Canadian athletes on cereal boxes! :kataus: Back in 1998, I remember I had a Shae Lynn and Victor box. :kataus: The companies put cards inside the boxes, too. Smile But, I never got a Shae & Vic card. :disap: Only ones of hockey players! Razz bla-bla-bla
Shocked that sounds very nice! Here, we don't have things like that.. we don't have things with skaters at all.. Onlyyyy.. yeah, only Plushy T-shirts, Plushy DVDs, Plushy skates.. Plushy cards.. Evil or Very Mad (have you heard Plushenko put out his own Skates series "Plushenko" Rolling Eyes )

Quote :
he muuuust write it! Laughing c'mon Zhulin!!! bow :kataus: (his "favourite" wife? Shocked did he say that, sestrichka? :kataus: Shocked)
Yes, he did.. scratch but I don't remember why and when.. Embarassed

Quote :
That's all right. Wink The baby certainly looks cute. Smile I'm sure it is, too! :stari:
I've found another photo!!!! Loooook!!! It's much better Razz
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Sweeeetrz5
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 3:02

Sestrichka wrote:
Oh, and I have never seen "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands" Sad so, I must!!!!! :jump3: As for the "Blow" - I think you must watch it!!! It soo strong.. I.. I really cried in the end and when the movie finished (it was about 2 a.m. :kataus: ) I wrote an SMS to my father: "Dad, I love you!" The movie impressed me very much! I hope we could discuss it one day Smile

You've never seen "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands"? Shocked Shocked That's shocking, Lerochka!!! Laughing where's Alex? Embarassed we were discussing Johnny on MSN, a few weeks ago. Wink she should join us! Bravo! I own both of the movies. :dube: See, this is why you must come to Ottawa. :zy: :kataus: Also, "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" is a very good movie. Very Happy
So, "Blow" is realllllly good? Erm.. I'll obviously have to rent it, Lerochka! Ugu-ugu Afterwards, we must discuss it! :wink: Anyhow, it's a Johnny movie... *swoons* How could I not watch it? lovely heart

Quote :
Oh, I'm so glad you liked them, Lanochka!!!! Here I post some photos I scanned for you zvet Just loooook :woow: :woow: :woow: He is soooooo.. soooooooooooooooo :woow: :woow:

You scanned the photos for me? :woow: :woow: Thanks soooo much, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss Rose *hugs* lovely heart He's sooo hot. :dube: Laughing I must find a scanner to use. I have a bunch of magazines with Johnny in them! :wink:

Quote :
Awwww, don't make me laugh, Laur! Laughing I start imagining this :kataus: Ohhh.. it's like I was planning of going to Lyon lol! Wow! Lyon is sooo fab!! But Surprised but I must look for Marina, first! Laughing :kataus:

Quote :
Shocked that sounds very nice! Here, we don't have things like that.. we don't have things with skaters at all.. Onlyyyy.. yeah, only Plushy T-shirts, Plushy DVDs, Plushy skates.. Plushy cards.. Evil or Very Mad (have you heard Plushenko put out his own Skates series "Plushenko" Rolling Eyes )

Be thankful that it's Plushy... and not... NAVKA!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I can imagine you taking all of the Navkos products and glueing photos of Albena & Max on them. :kataus: Or ripping up the cards... :kataus: Or jumping on the T-shirts... :kataus:
And no, I didn't know that Plush will have his own skate brand. Shocked Shocked Not surprising... Salé and Pelletier have their own brand over here. Razz I don't wear them, though. Razz

Quote :
Yes, he did.. scratch but I don't remember why and when.. Embarassed

Silly Zhulin. :kataus: Say things like that and the great powerful "diva" Navka will make him pay. :zy: Razz

Quote :
I've found another photo!!!! Loooook!!! It's much better Razz
The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Sweeeetrz5

Awww... zvet Lily-Rose is adorable! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 17:45

Lana wrote:
You've never seen "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands"? Shocked Shocked That's shocking, Lerochka!!! Laughing where's Alex? Embarassed we were discussing Johnny on MSN, a few weeks ago. Wink she should join us! Bravo! I own both of the movies. :dube: See, this is why you must come to Ottawa. :zy: :kataus: Also, "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" is a very good movie. Very Happy
So, "Blow" is realllllly good? Erm.. I'll obviously have to rent it, Lerochka! Ugu-ugu Afterwards, we must discuss it! :wink: Anyhow, it's a Johnny movie... *swoons* How could I not watch it? lovely heart
Yeah, but I'll try to find "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands" Razz I'm sure it won't be very difficult! =) Oh, Alex!!! Laughing don't you want to discuss Johnnik again Laughing You know, I watched "What's eating Gilbert Grape?", but it was a couple years ago scratch still I remember it was good :vo:

sestrichka wrote:
You scanned the photos for me? :woow: :woow: Thanks soooo much, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss Rose *hugs* lovely heart He's sooo hot. :dube: Laughing I must find a scanner to use. I have a bunch of magazines with Johnny in them! :wink:
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Ohhh, you know you are always welcome, sestrichka! zvet I wanted to show you these photos so much :dube: He is so hot, yes! and the second photo.. he reminded me Fabi on it Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed And I'd love to see your photos!!!! cheers :blush2:

Quote :
Be thankful that it's Plushy... and not... NAVKA!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I can imagine you taking all of the Navkos products and glueing photos of Albena & Max on them. :kataus: Or ripping up the cards... :kataus: Or jumping on the T-shirts... :kataus:
And no, I didn't know that Plush will have his own skate brand. Shocked Shocked Not surprising... Salé and Pelletier have their own brand over here. Razz I don't wear them, though. Razz
Jumping on T-shirts.. Razz yeah Razz and also..not ripping up the cards, but throwing the darts into the cards :kataus: as I did with Averbukh's photo when I was little :mdr: :mdr: And yes, I saw Salé and Pelletier skates, we have them in moscow sport shops Razz But I don't wear them. And I don't wear Plushy's ones either Razz

Quote :
Awww... zvet Lily-Rose is adorable! :stari:
Yes, she is very sweet : ) and her name :dube: two flowers in one name! ohhhh :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 20:02

Lerka wrote:
Yeah, but I'll try to find "Benny & Joon" and "Edward Scissorhands" Razz I'm sure it won't be very difficult! =) Oh, Alex!!! Laughing don't you want to discuss Johnnik again Laughing You know, I watched "What's eating Gilbert Grape?", but it was a couple years ago scratch still I remember it was good :vo:

You must try and find them! :respect: hehe. Yes, "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" is a very good movie. Bravo! Leo DiCaprio does an amazing job at playing the mentally disabled brother. Shocked I don't think he is usually a very good actor. Embarassed So, I was shocked by the quality of his performance. :blink:

Quote :
Jumping on T-shirts.. Razz yeah Razz and also..not ripping up the cards, but throwing the darts into the cards :kataus: as I did with Averbukh's photo when I was little :mdr: :mdr: And yes, I saw Salé and Pelletier skates, we have them in moscow sport shops Razz But I don't wear them. And I don't wear Plushy's ones either Razz

:dying:

Yes, I can only imagine. bla-bla-bla Erm... Erm.. You what?! :kataus: Threw darts at Averbukh? :kataus: Why am I not surprised... Razz :zy: I didn't know they had Salé and Pelletier skates in Moscow. :blink: I used to be a huuuuuge fan of theirs... until I met Jamie. :blush2: She was rude to me. And when you're 11, you take things like that very badly. Embarassed :disap: So no, I don't wear their skate brand. Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 20:53

Lana wrote:
where's Alex? Embarassed we were discussing Johnny on MSN, a few weeks ago. Wink she should join us! Bravo! I own both of the movies. :dube: See, this is why you must come to Ottawa. :zy: :kataus: Also, "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" is a very good movie. Very Happy

Lerka wrote:
Oh, Alex!!! Laughing don't you want to discuss Johnnik again Laughing You know, I watched "What's eating Gilbert Grape?", but it was a couple years ago scratch still I remember it was good :vo:

hehe, ooopss Embarassed It's true that I didn't come here very often, because I haven't seen the movie. But, since we are always off-topic, this thread can't be an exception. So I said to myself..let's check it...especially because I remembered that you were talking about some photos drunken

So, here I am... I like Johnny a lot and I respect his work a lot. I admire the fact that he plays in movies that are not designed to "conquer the market" (well..I had no idea how to say this.... Erm.. not very commercial...hope you understand what I mean Smile ).

As for the movies you are talking about, "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" and "Edward Scissorhands" I consider them brilliant. Both are very, very good movies. Interesting in the first place, heartbreaking at some level and very twisted. I find "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" very realistic and one of the best presentations of a family. As for "Edward" - I love the contrast in it, the contradictions, the matching of the coulours, the beauty in a person, the love, the passion, the sadness...erverything!!

Have you seen "The ninth gate" - Johnny ends up in some ugly situations..hehe...dark world Razz .
One of the movies I love is "Arizona dream". This movie changed minor aspects in my thinking. I agree that music has a major role in this movie. Smile

And Johnny....I admire him because he seems to be one of the few actors that puts family in the first place. He also has the courage to refuse famous/important roles and accept apparently "insignificant" ones...and make the best of them Wink

and he is also hot.. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 21:38

A bit off-topic... Off topic as usual!) Wink

Here is a piece of music from "Edward Scissorhands". :stari: It's called "Ice Dance", so it's sort of suitable, don't you think? just because we love

Anyhow, I found your post very interesting, Alex! :wink: So, I must go reply to it, now! Ugu-ugu hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 22:13

alexandra wrote:
hehe, ooopss Embarassed It's true that I didn't come here very often, because I haven't seen the movie. But, since we are always off-topic, this thread can't be an exception. So I said to myself..let's check it...especially because I remembered that you were talking about some photos drunken

You haven't seen the movie? Shocked And you call yourself a Johnny fan... Suspect :teasing: Joking. :wink: Mmhmm... Lerochka has been posting some very lovely photos, hasn't she? :dube: Laughing And, I'm very glad you checked the thread, Alex. :<33: Maybe you sensed that we wanted you to! :kataus:

Quote :
So, here I am... I like Johnny a lot and I respect his work a lot. I admire the fact that he plays in movies that are not designed to "conquer the market" (well..I had no idea how to say this.... Erm.. not very commercial...hope you understand what I mean Smile ).

Yeah, I like how he picks films that aren't usually "mainstream". Very Happy It's a risk to pick such movies and I admire that. :respect: :wink: He obviously cares about chosing roles that are "true" to him... and not just ones that will earn him money at the box office. Wink I'm really not usually drawn to blockbusters. Suspect That aside... Smile I loved loved loved "Finding Neverland", which did do very well at the box office. :dube: I thought that was a beautiful movie, even though it was commercial in a way. lovely heart I'm still fuming that Johnny didn't win an Academy Award for his role in that film. Weep

Quote :
As for the movies you are talking about, "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" and "Edward Scissorhands" I consider them brilliant. Both are very, very good movies. Interesting in the first place, heartbreaking at some level and very twisted. I find "What's eating Gilbert Grape?" very realistic and one of the best presentations of a family. As for "Edward" - I love the contrast in it, the contradictions, the matching of the coulours, the beauty in a person, the love, the passion, the sadness...erverything!!

Oh, I agree completely. :wink: I don't actually have very much to add... :kataus: "Gilbert Grape" was definitly a brilliant piece. :wink: I would consider it a "character study of a family", which was brilliant because of the portrayals of each family member were so strong. And it seemed very "real"... but the plot wasn't really an important element to the movie. Suspect I'm probably not making any sense. Embarassed Laughing I don't know... I thought the plot could have been a bit stronger. Wink Oh! Have you seen "Benny & Joon", Alex? :wink:

Quote :
Have you seen "The ninth gate" - Johnny ends up in some ugly situations..hehe...dark world Razz .
One of the movies I love is "Arizona dream". This movie changed minor aspects in my thinking. I agree that music has a major role in this movie. Smile

I haven't seen either of those movies. :blush2: *Lana runs out to rent :zy:*

Quote :

Of course! :dube: lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 19:02

Lana wrote:
Quote :

Hahahaa...here is your answer lol! lol! ---->

Lana wrote:
You haven't seen the movie? Shocked And you call yourself a Johnny fan... Suspect :teasing: Joking. :wink:

"9th gate" is somehow commercial and it has some clichés in it. It's interesting though Wink But "Arizona dream" is amazing!! Fabulous. It is made by Emir Kusturica and the soundtrack is by Goran Bregovic.

Ahh...here are 2 songs. Goran Bregovic-Dreams and I'm sure that you know this one - In the Deathcar.

Hope you'll like them Wink

Lana wrote:
Mmhmm... Lerochka has been posting some very lovely photos, hasn't she? :dube: Laughing And, I'm very glad you checked the thread, Alex. :<33: Maybe you sensed that we wanted you to! :kataus:

Yes she did!! Very cute...:<33:
Maybe I sensed...who knows?! Or I just checked it randomly.. Razz
But I'm also glad to discuss this with you Smile It's nice Very Happy

Lana wrote:

.. but the plot wasn't really an important element to the movie. Suspect I'm probably not making any sense. Embarassed Laughing I don't know... I thought the plot could have been a bit stronger. Wink
Well, maybe the simplicity of the plot was designed to highlight each character. Maybe if the plot would have been more complicated, than the realistic aspect of each character, of each member of the family would have perished. I agree though that some "aspects" could have been a bit more complex... scratch

Lana wrote:
Oh! Have you seen "Benny & Joon", Alex? :wink:
No. nooo
Should I?! Shocked Ooops..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 0:34

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:

Hahahaa...here is your answer lol! lol! ---->

Lana wrote:
You haven't seen the movie? Shocked And you call yourself a Johnny fan... Suspect :teasing: Joking. :wink:

Oh, very clever, Alex. :blush2: :kataus: I guess we are even, innit? Razz

Quote :
"9th gate" is somehow commercial and it has some clichés in it. It's interesting though Wink But "Arizona dream" is amazing!! Fabulous. It is made by Emir Kusturica and the soundtrack is by Goran Bregovic.

Well, some commercial movies are interesting. Wink I've never seen either of these movies in video stores. nooo So, they might be hard to find... shocked And thank you for the music, dear Alex!!! zvet The voice in "Dreams" is quite pretty. The style of the song is very captivating. It's haunting in a way. :stari: Have you ever hear Scene D'amour? The style is very similar. :wink: hmm... And here is some more beautiful music. :kataus: (I can't remember the real title... Embarassed) But I'll stop posting pieces, before I get carried away. Embarassed

Quote :
Yes she did!! Very cute...:<33:
Maybe I sensed...who knows?! Or I just checked it randomly.. Razz
But I'm also glad to discuss this with you Smile It's nice Very Happy

hehe. Laughing Alex has some sort of 6th sense. :zy:
It's always interesting to discuss movies. Smile Especially, when there's no skating on TV. SOS

Quote :
Well, maybe the simplicity of the plot was designed to highlight each character. Maybe if the plot would have been more complicated, than the realistic aspect of each character, of each member of the family would have perished. I agree though that some "aspects" could have been a bit more complex... scratch

hmm... I think an equal balance could have been reached, so that the characters wouldn't become "weaker". Smile But you are right, it was only certain "aspects" of the plot that could have been strengthened. Wink In my opinion, that would have given the movie more of a backbone. However, the movie overall was very good, so I'm just being picky. Razz

Quote :
Lana wrote:
Oh! Have you seen "Benny & Joon", Alex? :wink:
No. nooo
Should I?! Shocked Ooops..

Yes!!!!!! Right away!!!! :kataus: You'd really like it. :wink: I think. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 22:50

alexandra wrote:

Ooh, Arizona Dream - I like it a lot! Because of the music too! Smile It was so impressive... and make you think over it!

alexandra wrote:

And Johnny....I admire him because he seems to be one of the few actors that puts family in the first place. He also has the courage to refuse famous/important roles and accept apparently "insignificant" ones...and make the best of them Wink

I agree! It will be very easy for him to accept roles in big movies, but no - he chooses always very interesting projects, not the typical "blockbusters". You were talking about Bennie and Junn, What eates Gilbert Grape - I've watch them many many years ago and I don't remember them very well Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 10:26

Hey, I heard that the world premiere of The Pirates...3 (At the Wolrds End or smth like this) is next week lol! I hope this one is better than the 2nd part which I didn't like so much Oh my poor head!
I can't wait to see it! just because we love
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 14:36

pirates of the carribean 3 is in the cinema on the May the 23rd
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:30

mikkie14 wrote:
pirates of the carribean 3 is in the cinema on the May the 23rd
In Russia it will be on the 24th !!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I can't wait !!!! I saw a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge poster in the center of Moscow and I was - Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Johnnyyyyyy !!!!!!!! :woow: Keiraaaa !!!!!!!!!!! Buh.. :woow: :stari:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:32

:blush2: :blush2: i've never see the 1st and the 2nd so i won't see the 3rd :blush2: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:35

mikkie14 wrote:
:blush2: :blush2: i've never see the 1st and the 2nd so i won't see the 3rd :blush2: :blush2:
Buh.. You.have.to !!!!!!! lol! We are going to talk about that Razz vive notre ami MSN Razz :stari:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:41

Maybe i have to but i'm not found of pirates' movie but let's talk about it on msn Wink you have to convice me lol Good luck!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 23:10

oh my...the 'hysteria' will start!! Smile

I haven't seen the second part, so I'm afraid I have to see that before the 3rd one. Razz

As for Johnny, remember we had a huuuge discussion. I'm fan of other movies with him...

Lana and Lera, I imagine that you are very excited about this!! :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May - 0:04

I only saw the first part, but there are posters of the third part all over the place!zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May - 13:02

Oh, that's the best present for my birthsday!!!!
I love this movie - every time I watch it I remember Rita & Povilas! flower
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May - 14:28

OHHH!! YEAAAAAP PIRATES!!
THE NEXT MOVIE ON MY LIST!!!Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May - 16:27

alexandra wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing 'f course Razz :zy: lol!
And yes, you should watch the second movie first :wink: hehe Smile Hours with Pirates and Johnnnnnyyyy for youuuuuu :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May - 16:34

alexandra wrote:

Johnny's coming, Alex!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! :dube: Buh.. Bravo! pirat Erm... I'm totally excited. :zy: sunny :dube: Wheee!!

But wait... you haven't seen the 2nd one? Shocked Shocked Shocked That's shameful! :teasing: :kataus: You must see it!!! zvet :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 11:41

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Johnny's coming, Alex!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! :dube: Buh.. Bravo! pirat Erm... I'm totally excited. :zy: sunny :dube: Wheee!!

But wait... you haven't seen the 2nd one? Shocked Shocked Shocked That's shameful! :teasing: :kataus: You must see it!!! zvet :vo:

Oh, I'm noty sure she must see it Razz Alex, you probably will be disappointed a bit from the second part, it wasn,t as good as the first one. But I hope the 3rd one will be good Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))   The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming :))))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next