Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)

Go down 
+10
Grace
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Vania
Lana
Marina
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:28

*MAGic diable* wrote:
- You know we mussst find Marina! - Elise told me.
- Anissina?? :kataus:
- Yes, Anissina.
- Oh ok, we will! :kataus:
- She must give me my return ticket..
- To France?
- Yes! I want home!!!!! Laughing
- Oh really? You want? :kataus: And how did it happen? Your tickets are with Marina?? :kataus:
- It's normal, but I just muussst get them!!!
- Oh, good luck! :kataus:
- So if you see Marina somewhere, you should tell me!
- Ok, no problem! I'll tell you! Wink
( you see, Marish, here our game has started! Wink Laughing )
Elise's return tickets were with Marina ? Oh my poor head! So, your game was really necessary ! So... did you talk a bit with Marina ?

*MAGic diable* wrote:
- Nooo!!! Isa & Olivier.. :dube:
- Uf, I don't like Isabel & Olivier, - Elise says.
- I know, you are very french, Elisotchka! Razz
- Just like you are very russian!!! :teasing:
- But you are goooooing to cheer for them, eh? Laughing You are a good Elise, you should cheer: "Alleeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!" You frenches can do it in a wonderful way! :dube: I'm little envious! :blush2:
That's obvious, she likes Russian skaters, and you, you like French ones ! :kataus:

Oh, and you cheered a big French "Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez !!!", I'm sure you did it very well !
But you didn't have a French flag ?!? That's a shame ! :teasing: Ok, just kidding of course :teasing: .
But did Elise cheer for Brian ? I don't remember if she likes him or not... Suspect

Thank you so much for your report zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet And I'm waiting for these private details... Suspect

Many kisses Val ! :xxxxx:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:43

Marina wrote:
Elise's return tickets were with Marina ? Oh my poor head! So, your game was really necessary ! So... did you talk a bit with Marina ?
Yes, you see it was necessary Cool and you hurry the events!!! bla-bla-bla I'm going to tell about it later Razz but, ok, ok, I'll tell you now using this tiiiiiny size :albino: I haven't talked to Marina Sad unfortunately. But ok, I'll have a chance in St.Petersbourg maybe! Wink

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Oh, and you cheered a big French "Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez !!!", I'm sure you did it very well !
But you didn't have a French flag ?!? That's a shame ! :teasing: Ok, just kidding of course :teasing: .
But did Elise cheer for Brian ? I don't remember if she likes him or not... Suspect
Yaaaaaaa, I was enjoying this big "Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!" so much!!! it's so much fun to say that!!!!!!! :respect: Yahoooo!!! Yes, Elise did cheer for Brian Razz

Marinochka wrote:
Thank you so much for your report zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet And I'm waiting for these private details... Suspect
You welcome, my dear! Kisssssssssss lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart Ohhh, these private details are not so soon!!!! Summer)) :kataus: :mdr: bla-bla-bla
:surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 1:58

I can't wait to hear more... Razz And I really want Cheburashka, too!! Please, do continue!! :face:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:02

Your report is just amaziiiiiing, fabuuuulous and wooooonderfuuuuul, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart :dube: :stari: I want to write a big long comment for you, but I have to go write a piece for one of my classes. Weep :disap: So, tomorrow? zvet I just wanted to tell you how excellent it is that you are writing this! :xxxxx: :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:24

Ohhhhhhhhhh, thank you, darling!!!! zvet :stari: You are too kind :blush2: :stari: Yeah, and tomorrow's comments will be just perfect, sestrichka! Take your time!! And good luck with your piece for the classes!!! Rose loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 2:29

Lana wrote:
I want to write a big long comment for you, but I have to go write a piece for one of my classes. Weep :disap:
Oh... Good luck ! :xxxxx: (I'm feeling a bit guilty about disturbing you with my Nefertiti's problems... shocked )
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 5:46

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
I want to write a big long comment for you, but I have to go write a piece for one of my classes. Weep :disap:
Oh... Good luck ! :xxxxx: (I'm feeling a bit guilty about disturbing you with my Nefertiti's problems... shocked )

don't feel guilty, Marina!!! zvet i was glad that i could help with your English essay. Wink no worries, this piece i'm writing isn't due for a couple more days. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 11:43

*MAGic diable* wrote:
There wasn't many people, of course. It was obvious. Friday. Afternoon. Normal people must be working or studying! :luvzy: NORMAL people! :teasing: :kataus:

But we are not normal, right! I say "we", because you're not the only one! Razz We're absolutely crazy about FS! I even have a plan to take a holiday in the week of the Worlds - because it will be in Japan and it will be early in the day Crazee

*MAGic diable* wrote:

- Hey, girls!!! I don't want Oksana & Max to win.. Rolling Eyes - Lerka began to whine again Laughing
- Shut up, Lerka! And don't doubt! They will!!! Twisted Evil bla-bla-bla
- Nooo!!! Isa & Olivier.. :dube:
- Uf, I don't like Isabel & Olivier, - Elise says.
- I know, you are very french, Elisotchka! Razz
- Just like you are very russian!!! :teasing:

Yes, yes, we know, Lerochka is half Bulgarian, half French :mdr:

Thanks for the photos Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 13:27

Lera wrote!
Quote :
No, no, no, querida mia!! Don't worry! :wink: this move wasn't evoked by your comment! Wink I just thought that the first day has nothing "Private" in it and I can write it here to more people could read it zvet :stari: Because I know some people would like to read it king and you are not selfish at all Kisssssssssss you are verrry sweet and gorgeous, my spaniard sweetie

Thanks for your kind words Lera, querida mia! :dube:
I think your report is wonderful and veryyyy interesting! Bravo! Bravo!

BESOTES! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 22:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
A guy with a rose - sounds interesting Smile)))

And PLEASE! don't put your report in private!!! I really want to read it Smile) flower
Sorry, Vala, but I will! I have to put it in the Private forum Rolling Eyes 'cause it's going to have some details I can't leave here where everyone can read them. Still, I'll think of giving you the access to the Private Wink don't worry! We will invent something drunken

Of couse, it's up to u to decide, it's just sooooo good to read ur reports! flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:14

Vania wrote:
Yes, yes, we know, Lerochka is half Bulgarian, half French :mdr:
Lerochka, seems to be a third Bulgarian, a third French and a third English already :blush2: no russian part, though! Razz

And you are welcome with the photos and my report! zvet I'm glad you like it!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 23:20

Muchas gracias, querida mia, Maria!!! zvet zvet zvet
I'm so glad to hear you like my report!!! reverance Thank youuuu!!!! nice :stari:

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Of couse, it's up to u to decide, it's just sooooo good to read ur reports! flower
Thank you for understanding, Vala! zvet And don't worry, you'll read it Wink flower
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 0:30

Lerka wrote:
Lerochka, seems to be a third Bulgarian, a third French and a third English already :blush2: no russian part, though! Razz

No Canadian part? Weep Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Dec - 1:01

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

No Canadian part? Weep Razz
Erm.. Canadian part? Erm.. maybe just a little.. :wink: So Lerka is a third Bulgarian, a third French and a third English "something" with admixture of Canadian and Russian parts ('cause I somehow can speak russian Erm.. I must really have a tiny russian admixture, eh? Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 15:33

Quoting Lera!!

So Lerka is a third Bulgarian, a third French and a third English "something" with admixture of Canadian and Russian parts ('cause I somehow can speak russian Erm.. I must really have a tiny russian admixture, eh? Laughing[quote]

How I understand you, Lera! I consider that I'm a third bulgarian, :woow: :surce: :surce: A third italian, :luvzy: heart2 a third russian :woow: and a third canadian because I like jess and Bryce very much :heart2:and a little french because I like Isa and Olivier :heart2:and somehow I manage to be portuguese as well.. :respect: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 16:02

Serena wrote:
How I understand you, Lera! I consider that I'm a third bulgarian, :woow: :surce: :surce: A third italian, :luvzy: heart2 a third russian :woow: and a third canadian because I like jess and Bryce very much :heart2:and a little french because I like Isa and Olivier :heart2:and somehow I manage to be portuguese as well.. :respect: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
It's not a third already Rolling Eyes it's a quarter, Serena! Laughing :wink: but if you like only Jess & Bryce in Canada it doesn't mean you are a quarter canadian, though! Wink 'cause if we are going to count everyone we like :kataus: :kataus: So you are bulgarian-italian-russian portuguese? Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 16:23

Suddenly Zhenia said in a loud voice: "Look!! Anna Azarova & Evgeny Platov! They are at our stand! Together!!!" "Awwww :dube: "
( Anna Azarova is Evgeny's partner from the "Ice dancing" TV project Wink )
They looked really cute together! They were sitting some rows higher than us? closer to the K&C. Alina & Zhenia were playing the role of paparazzi :kataus: so they were trying to concentrate on taking a nice photo Razz Here is it, it's very washed-out, still :mdr: it's fuuuuun Razz Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Platovazarovark7.th
I was back to the ice.. :stari:
Nora and Attila were skating already.. I don't know why but I didn't like her nice blue dress.. so I was back to the Azarova & Platov events :twist: they were sitting there just like sweethearts :dube: talking to eachother, smiling.. Anna really looked like she was charmed by Evgeny :angel2: but he IS really charming, so we should add him to our hot-guys-poll :zy:
When I was back to the ice again :kataus: there were Nastya & Andrei there. I was very interested in the couple, 'cause 1) they are Gorshkov's 2) Nastya is Ina's good friend. I really enjoyed their Waltz. She was really strong! Not him :blush2: but she has a very good potential as a skater, her knee-work is very good indeed!
All the russian girls (so everyone except me and Elise :mdr: ) started cheering them very loudly waving russian flags etc. I cheered. That's truth :wink: but my mind and my eyes were occupied with something different already Razz with someone, actually! Laughing Just the stand opposite I found Isabel & Olivier with Muriel :woow: they changed clothes already and it was clear they were looking forward to see their main rivals - americans and russians. Of course, Lerka was thrilled to see them and cried: "Loooooook! Isa & Muriel!!!!!!!" :jump3:

The second Warm-Up group was practising on the ice already Smile but I couldn't tear myself away from admiring Isa & Muriel.. :dube: Isa was so very cute!! :woow: zvet

Warm-Up Group 2

4 Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA
WD 5 Ekaterina RUBLEVA / Ivan SHEFER RUS
6 Morgan MATTHEWS / Maxim ZAVOZIN USA
7 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS

- Hey! Girls, do you know what's happened with Rubleva & Shefer?
- Hmm.. I've heard the girl was injured..
- Ohh.. that's a shame.. Sad
- They should replace them by Yana and Sergei :mdr: Hurry up!!! :kataus:
- Aha! Your delusions, again!!! :zy: Too late!!! bla-bla-bla

Tanith & Ben skated in a very nice white costumes.. they skated ok, always smiling :kataus: still had no edges.. No buuut.. the judges placed them 0.06 points ahead of Isabel & Olivier.
- No, just look! They are ahead! Surprised Of course, now Domnina will be 0.04 ahead of americans.. at least 0.04 Twisted Evil Impossible to watch the scores.. I should close my eyes and ears when Domnina will be sitting in the K&C, otherwise I gonna cry something baaaaaaaaaad Ayayay!
All the Morgan & Maxim's Waltz I was indignant at the first result. So I don't remember their Waltz at all Erm.. I realized that 0.06 was just nothing, still it was disagreeable. Erm..
Domnina & Shabalin appeared on the ice. The stands burst crying, cheering, waving their banners, russian flags.. :toodoo: Uf. I realized that the whole situation reminded me of those with Navka. I felt something very negative. I couldn't resist it No I was ashamed.. I knew I liked Oksana & Maxim very much, they were such nice and sweet people.. wonderful skaters.. "Lerka, what are you doing??? What are you thinking about??? Stop it! Oksana & Max are gorgeous, aren't they???" - Lerka was going mad and was talking to herself. :zy: "Yes, they are gorgeous. I just don't want them to win.." :disap:
I somehow drove away all these thoughts and crossed my fingers. Suddenly, I my attention fell upon Oks' dress!!!!
- Yaaaaaaay!! Oksana's dreeeeess!!!!!!!! It's soooooo Galit-ish!!! Laughing
Zhenia who is a huge fan of Galit & Sergei tells me with an interminable proud & delight: "I just told that to Luiba! Razz She has stolen Galia's dress!!!!!!" :respect: "Riiiiiiight! :lmd: Bad little thief Oksanka! Twisted Evil :kataus: "
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Dscf7835so4.th
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Dec - 18:51

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Tanith & Ben skated in a very nice white costumes.. they skated ok, always smiling :kataus: still had no edges.. :no

Shocked :kataus: Shocked :kataus: Shocked :kataus:
I can imagine it!

SERENA!! :blink: :blink: yOU FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR SWISS PART BECAUSE OF STEPH! :mdr: :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: HOW COULD YOU????? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I know that portuguese people don't like the Swiss, because they are too cold :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: and not nice at all :kataus: :kataus: , but surely Steph :dube: :dube: is special! :dube:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 16:40

QuOting Bea

Quote :
SERENA!! :blink: :blink: yOU FORGOT TO MENTION YOUR SWISS PART BECAUSE OF STEPH! :mdr: :mdr: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: HOW COULD YOU????? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I know that portuguese people don't like the Swiss, because they are too cold :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: and not nice at all :kataus: :kataus: , but surely Steph :dube: :dube: is special! :dube

OMG!!!! Embarassed Embarassed OMG!!!!! Embarassed HOW COULD I FORGET Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Dear Lera,
I guess that I am fifth well the nationalities I have mentined , pluss swiss because of dear Steph!! ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 16:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
- Yaaaaaaay!! Oksana's dreeeeess!!!!!!!! It's soooooo Galit-ish!!! Laughing
Zhenia who is a huge fan of Galit & Sergei tells me with an interminable proud & delight: "I just told that to Luiba! Razz She has stolen Galia's dress!!!!!!" :respect: "Riiiiiiight! :lmd: Bad little thief Oksanka! Twisted Evil :kataus: "
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Dscf7835so4.th
OMG ! Shocked I didn't like Galit's dress, and I have to say that I don't like Oksana's dress either... No

Thank you for this part of your report, I love reading your words ! zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 19:43

Marina wrote!
Quote :
OMG ! Shocked I didn't like Galit's dress, and I have to say that I don't like Oksana's dress either... No

First,I thinK that Albena's white dress is much more beautiful Razz ! Even Navka's last season's white dress was prettier Embarassed
Second, Have Galit and Sergei quit for good???They have haven't they???
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 20:28

They haven't. Sergei had a very bad ankle injury that prevented them from competing during the GP season. I've heard that they are planning to compete at Europeans, but I saw him at Skate America and he wasn't anywhere near putting weight on his foot yet, so I personally would be surprised to see them anywhere but Worlds.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 21:39

Bea wrote!
Quote :
First,I thinK that Albena's white dress is much more beautiful Razz ! Even Navka's last season's white dress was prettier Embarassed
Ok, but Oksana's dress is cute too !!Wink

I didn't know that Sergei is injured. I am sorry for them.But , as Grace says , they 'll compete at Euros! sunny
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 21:43

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Muchas gracias, querida mia, Maria!!! zvet zvet zvet
I'm so glad to hear you like my report!!! reverance Thank youuuu!!!! nice :stari:

I LOOOOVE IT! heart2 :stari: . It's very difficult to get news of skating here in my country :sad1:SOOOO, I'm glad that the girls who can attend the competitions write these reports!
zvet zvet poklon poklon poklon zvet

Besos!!! :dube: Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 22:23

Grace wrote:
They haven't. Sergei had a very bad ankle injury that prevented them from competing during the GP season. I've heard that they are planning to compete at Europeans, but I saw him at Skate America and he wasn't anywhere near putting weight on his foot yet, so I personally would be surprised to see them anywhere but Worlds.

Oh, It'll be really goood, if they still stay. they are getting so much better every year. I just loved their last year OD. And the dress Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next