Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's GPF report :P

Go down 
+19
Elfaria
Liz
Dessi
marie
*~rachel~*
Serena
Lindi
rosee
Bea
Vania
russianskaterdiva
Lana
Irra_Adams
aline
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
Rady
Marina
*MAGic diable*
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Lerka's GPF report :P Empty
PostSubject: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 19:52

Oh, guys, it will be sooo hard for me to write two reports, but.. for you Laughing Razz zvet I'm ready lol!

To start the report, I'm showing you one sweet photo :woow: :stari:
here
It was after the Gala Exhibition at the hotel Ambassador, where the skaters lived. :dube:

And.. maybe very-very soon, I'll start the report itself :teasing: I'm a bit tired after the train & the day of studies Sleep
kisses, luv lovely heart
lerka :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 20:49

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!! Super de faire un "report" ! You're fab to write a report for us !
And the photo is very cute. lovely heart Thank you soooooooooo much !!! zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 20:57

awwwwwww, Lerka!!!!!! zvet poklon
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet
And the pic is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! heart2 :woow: :woow: So cuuuuuuute Albenka and Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woow:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 20:59

Marina wrote:
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!! Super de faire un "report" ! You're fab to write a report for us !
And the photo is very cute. lovely heart Thank you soooooooooo much !!! zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet
Merci-merci-merci :stari: zvet
Ok, I have another little gift for you :dube: I love it verry much, that's why I want to show it to you faster Laughing :luvzy: It's a video clip, poor quality, but very cute! Verrrry!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :woow: Buh.. :stari: I adore it.. :cool:

here :zy:
Enjoy! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:26

Oh, Ler, Welcome back!!! Waiting for your wonderful reports!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:32

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Oh, Ler, Welcome back!!! Waiting for your wonderful reports!!!! flower
Thaaank you, Valechka! zvet Yup, I'm back and have sooo many things to do Oh my poor head! yay.. studies.. tests.. up-dates for the site, two reports affraid Just murder me, girls, if I won't be able to do everything Vse
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:33

*MAGic diable* wrote:
It's a video clip, poor quality, but very cute! Verrrry!!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: :woow: Buh.. :stari: I adore it.. :cool:
here :zy:
Oh Val... :woow: You're fantastic !!! :vo:
This clip video is wonderful and very cute, you were right ! :stari:
We can recognize some parts of the routine, it's funny ! Smile

Thank you !!! zvet zvet zvet zvet
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:42

Marina wrote:
Oh Val... :woow: You're fantastic !!! :vo:
This clip video is wonderful and very cute, you were right ! :stari:
We can recognize some parts of the routine, it's funny ! Smile

Thank you !!! zvet zvet zvet zvet
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
You liked it!!!! cheers cheers cheers Yay! I'm so glad, Marish! heart2 I love first 5 seconds especially =) there was a rotational lift there :dube: and also I love the moment - from 35th to 45th second of the clip where Albenka was very angry with Maxim and abused him :zy: you even can hear her angry voice :angel2: "Maxim, you should lift me in another way! Don't you understand?!" Are you stupid of so :kataus: she is soooo sweeeeeet, my little Albenochka just because we love
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 21:59

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I love first 5 seconds especially =) there was a rotational lift there :dube: and also I love the moment - from 35th to 45th second of the clip where Albenka was very angry with Maxim and abused him :zy: you even can hear her angry voice :angel2: "Maxim, you should lift me in another way! Don't you understand?!" Are you stupid of so :kataus: she is soooo sweeeeeet, my little Albenochka just because we love
Yes, first 5 seconds are very beautiful !
I watch the clip again to see angry Albena and yes, I could hear her ! She was very angry... Are you stupid of so

Val, merci encore ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:02

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Oh, guys, it will be sooo hard for me to write two reports, but.. for you Laughing Razz zvet I'm ready lol!

here
It was after the Gala Exhibition at the hotel Ambassador, where the skaters lived. :

Lera! you are so active, querida mia! Razz What can I say???It's wonderful to read these reports.
The pic is really sweet! heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:17

Maria wrote:
Lera! you are so active, querida mia! Razz What can I say???It's wonderful to read these reports.
The pic is really sweet! heart2 heart2 heart2
Maria! cheers Querida mia, I'm so happy to see you, dear! Kisssssssssss You could call me active when I finish both reports :kataus: but I don't really think it will be so soon :zy: :teasing: do you remember the time I needed to write everything about CoR's Friday? Buh.. but I wrote a looot, with details, with photos Razz and you will see the same here.. Laughing no, not the same.. much more :kataus: :wink: because we do have Albenochka and Max here :woow: so, I have some videos (I don't have any from CoR) and I have nice backstage photos with A&M, I have photos from press-conferences, I have a video from press-conference :cool: soooo, it's going ot be interesting bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:
and you will see the same here.. Laughing no, not the same.. much more :kataus: :wink: because we do have Albenochka and Max here :woow: so, I have some videos (I don't have any from CoR) and I have nice backstage photos with A&M, I have photos from press-conferences, I have a video from press-conference :cool: soooo, it's going ot be interesting bla-bla-bla
Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! This report will be wonderful with all this stuff you have !!! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:28

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Maria! cheers Querida mia, I'm so happy to see you, dear! Kisssssssssss You could call me active when I finish both reports :kataus: but I don't really think it will be so soon :zy: :teasing: do you remember the time I needed to write everything about CoR's Friday? Buh.. but I wrote a looot, with details, with photos Razz and you will see the same here.. Laughing no, not the same.. much more :kataus: :wink: because we do have Albenochka and Max here :woow: so, I have some videos (I don't have any from CoR) and I have nice backstage photos with A&M, I have photos from press-conferences, I have a video from press-conference :cool: soooo, it's going ot be interestin
OHHH! LERA! I'm sooo thrilled! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: I was really happy for Albie and Max! It was just like the way I felt in March, or almost....
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:30

Lera,
I have to ask... :blush2 :zy:
Pissev was there wasn't he??? :zy: :zy:
I hope he was to see Albie and Max on top! :surce: :surce: : :teasing:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:36

Maria wrote:
Lera,
He was the one to give them their medals and gifts :kataus: :zy: lol! :dying: Yahoooo!!! lllooooooooool

And yes, I'm going to enjoy writing the report Razz I should go and start.. Erm.. or.. to continue with CoR.. Erm.. what should I do???? lol!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 22:44

thank you soo much Lera,
what can we do without you?? lol

thank you again
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 23:28

Woww, Lerka, the photo and the video are so sweet! Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeMon 18 Dec - 23:30

yeeees, the video and the pic are great :woow: !!!! thank youuuu!!!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 0:03

Lerka wrote:
And yes, I'm going to enjoy writing the report Razz I should go and start.. Erm.. or.. to continue with CoR.. Erm.. what should I do???? lol!

Do whatever you like, sweetie. :wink: :lmd: I would lovvvvvve hear about AM :dube:, but Embarassed I want to know all about Sinead & John, too. :blush2: I love your CoR report heart2... :luvzy: but I am more excited about hearing about Albena and Maxim!!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart It is understandable, yes? sunny zvet
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 0:53

YAY!!! Thank you so much Lerka!! I loved the photo...haven't watched the video yet as it's still loading, but I'm sure it will be fab!! I don't care what you do first...good things take time and I'm interested in both reports!! Razz

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 1:20

Lerka wrote:
here
It was after the Gala Exhibition at the hotel Ambassador, where the skaters lived. :dube:

Awww... :dube: They are sooo cute, Lerochka!!!! :lmd: zvet Thank youuu for the lovely photo!!!!! Kisssssssssss :stari:

Wheeeeeee!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Lerka reports are always good fun!!!!!! :respect: :dube: Take all the time you want, sestrichka! zvet Rose
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 11:47

*MAGic diable* wrote:

here

Lerchiiiiiiik, dear! Thanks, the photo is super cute! Spasibo bolshoe!
zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 19:42

Lera, queridinha! your report is very wonderful super! flower flower flower flower flower The pic in the start is so cute and the video is fluffy! heart2 heart2 :woow: :woow:

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 20:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:

here

And.. maybe very-very soon, I'll start the report itself :teasing: I'm a bit tired after the train & the day of studies Sleep
kisses, luv lovely heart
lerka :stari:

Thank you Lerka heart2 It's a lovely photo :woow:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 20:17

Lera wrote!
Quote :
*"]
Maria wrote:
Lera,
He was the one to give them their medals and gifts :kataus: :zy: lol! :dying: Yahoooo!!! lllooooooooool

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! Razz lol! lol!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's GPF report :P
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next