Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's GPF report :P

Go down 
+19
Elfaria
Liz
Dessi
marie
*~rachel~*
Serena
Lindi
rosee
Bea
Vania
russianskaterdiva
Lana
Irra_Adams
aline
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
Rady
Marina
*MAGic diable*
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 19:51

I wanted to reply sooooo much, yesterday!!! Weep But you know... X-mas for me. :wink: Merry Xmas! he is cute!

Sestrichka wrote:
lol! :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: lol! Now it's me who is laughing so hard that is almost crying!!!!!!! Weep :kataus: Weep Awww.. I couldn't imagine you would love these Dima things so much :lmd: :luvzy: :respect: :kataus: :kataus: I'm.going.to.the.post.tomorrow. Razz :cheer: :kataus: Aaaaawwwww, Laaaauuurrrrr :kataus: I adore you! luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo

:dying: :dying: :dying: How could I not love the Dima gift? Kisssssssssss :lmd: It's just soooooo perfect!!!!! :dube: :kataus: I cannot imagine anything more perfect!!!!!! :dying: :luvzy: *Lana dies again Buh.. :kataus:* Are.you.actually.going.to.post.it? bla-bla-bla hehehe. :kataus: How exciting!!!! Bravo! :dying: Millions & millions of hugs, sestrichka!!!!! luv xoxo luv xoxo

Quote :
For herself you think? Suspect :zy: Maybe.. scratch I have never heard about a friend of hers who was a Dima fan Laughing and it seems I forgot about Inochka Weep :kataus: but she can live without a Dima Bilan pen, can't she? :zy:

It must be for herself!!! Buh.. :zy: It sounds suspicious. Razz If there is something I am embarrassed about buying Embarassed... I always say it's for my cousin. :kataus: "Mark likes Destiny's Child, Lauren? Suspect" "Erm... Erm.. Of course! :blush2: Mark would love a Destiny's Child Greatest hits album. :blush2:" :kataus: But usually, I start to laugh. bla-bla-bla So, it is obvious that it is not true!!!! lol!

luv xoxo lovely heart Kisssssssssss :dube:
:stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 20:26

Lana wrote:
I wanted to reply sooooo much, yesterday!!! Weep But you know... X-mas for me. :wink: Merry Xmas! he is cute!
I know, I know Kisssssssssss I can't wait to hear how it was! Laughing luv xoxo Merry Xmas! Cup of cofee?

Sestrichka wrote:
:dying: :dying: :dying: How could I not love the Dima gift? Kisssssssssss :lmd: It's just soooooo perfect!!!!! :dube: :kataus: I cannot imagine anything more perfect!!!!!! :dying: :luvzy: *Lana dies again Buh.. :kataus:* Are.you.actually.going.to.post.it? bla-bla-bla hehehe. :kataus: How exciting!!!! Bravo! :dying: Millions & millions of hugs, sestrichka!!!!! luv xoxo luv xoxo
Ohhhhh :kataus: I can imagine lots of more perfect things for you, sestrichka! :lmd: :kataus: Kisssssssssss bla-bla-bla but I'm soooo glad you love it :zy: I'm soo excited about this :dying: Of course, I'm going to post the gift :kataus: we must examine our Russian-Canadian international post :mdr: :respect: Millions od hugs for you, too, sweetie!!! luv xoxo zvet :dube:

Quote :
I always say it's for my cousin. :kataus: "Mark likes Destiny's Child, Lauren? Suspect" "Erm... Erm.. Of course! :blush2: Mark would love a Destiny's Child Greatest hits album. :blush2:" :kataus: But usually, I start to laugh. bla-bla-bla So, it is obvious that it is not true!!!! lol!
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: My friends never ask me why I am buying something interesting :zy: they are used to my crazy character and if I'm buying something that could seem embarrassing they only ask: "Is it just for fun?? :zy: " :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 20:44

Sestrichka wrote:
I know, I know Kisssssssssss I can't wait to hear how it was! Laughing luv xoxo Merry Xmas! Cup of cofee?

There's no X-mas thread. Merry Xmas! :kataus: I can tell you by email, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss Xmas tree! :stari:

Quote :
Ohhhhh :kataus: I can imagine lots of more perfect things for you, sestrichka! :lmd: :kataus: Kisssssssssss bla-bla-bla but I'm soooo glad you love it :zy: I'm soo excited about this :dying: Of course, I'm going to post the gift :kataus: we must examine our Russian-Canadian international post :mdr: :respect: Millions od hugs for you, too, sweetie!!! luv xoxo zvet :dube:

More perfect than a Dima pen, sestrichka? Buh.. :blink: :kataus: C'moooon, I don't think so!!! bla-bla-bla :zy: :dying: hehe. lol! I want to send you something, Lerochka... but I'm not sure where to find it in Ottawa. Erm.. I must think of it! Razz Yessss, the Russian-Canadian international post seems a bit unreliable. :disap: It is a game of chance with them! :respect: Baaaaaad!!! Rolling Eyes It must work out this time!!!!! :wink: luv xoxo :dube: :stari:

Quote :
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: My friends never ask me why I am buying something interesting :zy: they are used to my crazy character and if I'm buying something that could seem embarrassing they only ask: "Is it just for fun?? :zy: " :kataus:

:dying: :dying: :dying: Only some friends ever ask me. Razz I like your friends' question!!! :respect: bla-bla-bla "Is it just for fun?" :zy: :kataus: Erm... Erm.. Of course, it is! :respect: hehe. :kataus: If you want to see crazeeeee gifts, I will have to show you a photo of what Chelsea bought me! Buh.. lol! It is the most random thing!!! bla-bla-bla :dube:
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:37

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Liz wrote:
Marina wrote:
:kataus: And Elise who is a big fan too ! :kataus:
I'll never never let you gooooo
You are the one I'm searching foooor

That's all!! Razz
Heeey!!!!!!!!! Loooooooooook!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Buh.. So what did you do with your Dima Bilan pen? :zy: :lmd:
lol, just kept it... lol forgot to give it... Embarassed santa
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:38

The most interesting part begins Arrow here :luvzy: :stari:
All the seats were free :kataus: we were almost first to come :kataus: so we were free to chose the seats we liked Razz
Awwww :dube: The atmosphere was just fantastic! :stari:
In a minute we saw skaters of the first Warm-Up group :woow: the first skater we actually noticed was Olivier pirat he appeared, made some interesting movements with his arms and disappeared. Laughing
In some seconds, another person appears to his place. :stari: It's a girl.. a nice.. pretty girl in a red jacket :woow: Viiivvvaaateeeelllll :kataus: :woow: I'm following her.. Elise notices her, too.
"Lerrrra, look, there is Albena there! Laughing " "Yeaaahh :dube: I see.. :woow: "
I'm just amazed :woow: I jump up from my seat :kataus: I can't sit calmly when Albenka is over there :jump3:
I scream, but Erm.. in a low voice Buh.. it's very hard to imagine :kataus: Elise tries to convince me I must calm down and sit quietly lol
Albenka seems to be searching for someone.. Suspect she looks rouuuund and our looks meet :stari: she is soooo far from me.. that I'm ready to cry, it is impossible to come to her and to hug her Weep luv xoxo the area of the warming-up is partitioned off the tribunes :disap:
She is smiling and waving me Smile and I'm actually squeaking "Albeeeeenkkaaaaa" Buh.. :kataus: I look aside for I-don't-know-what-reason and hear Elise's voice: "Albena gesticulates you Suspect " "What? Shocked "
I look at her again :woow: She IS gesticulating me and laughing all the time!! She is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!! :dube: She wanted me to come closer, but it was almost impossible Weep finally Albena shows me the sector which is just above her and gives me a sign to go there : ))
I can't think of anything at the moment.. I just stare at Albenochka :zy: who is still looking at me, laughing and doing some warming-up exercises :luvzy:
I approach.. and I'm so close that we can talk *only in a very loud voice though Razz *
- Albenkaaaaaaa!!! Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see you!!! :luvzy:
- Hiiiii Hey! it's a shame you can't come closer :kataus:
- I knooow Wink you are just shining!!!!!! Aren't you nervous???
- Nervous? Me? Why?? :kataus:
I'm a bit shocked with the answer, because she used to be nervous before competitions, but now Buh.. she really looks like she is very calm and confident. Shocked Buh.. And she can't stop laughing doing her warm-ups!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus:
Elise took a photo of us :mdr: when we were watching all the photos later, we called the photo "Romeo & Juliette. The balcony scene" :zy: :kataus: It's soo funny!!!! I hope Elise doesn't mind if I post it here :blush2:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Romeo_10
The next second Max appeared near Albena :dube: "Heeeeeeey!!!!" We talked about our journeys from Moscow to St.Petersburg, about Thursday.. and then we realized that the first Warm-Up group was on the ice and Albena and Max should finish their warming-up already to go change their clothes, but they only started :mdr:
I stand behind them for some time.. trying to take a proper photo, but Erm.. they are moving too fast Weep
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Am_war10Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Am_war11Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Maxsta10
I look to my left and spot Linnie and Genady with Melissa & Denis near them ->
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Meliss10
Then I look to my right :mdr: and :blink: Hmmm.. familiar people Laughing all together :luvzy:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Gorsho10

Then I leave Albena and Max and go back to Elise :kataus: very happy still cannot believe the guys are soooo confident :vo:
Elise was just perfect in her role of the AM's photographer :mdr: :stari: She took a looooooot of brilliant photos Buh..
one of them lovely heart
Thank you, Eliiiiiseee!!!!! zvet zvet zvet
So, little by little I calm down and start watching the practice. :woow: :woow: :woow: Next second I find Isabelle and Olivier on the ice and forget about Albena & Max for a while Embarassed Buh.. Isabelle was wearing her black dress from the last year (she actually performed "On s'tourne autour" in Courchevel in this dress :woow: :stari: and the CD at the Europeans.. :dube: ), I like her hair-do, she looks gorgeous :dube: She is skating in our direction :woow: and.. stop near the side :woow: :blink:
Of course!!!!!!!!! drunken Muriel is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Bravo! I thought to myself: "Muriel, je t'adore!!!!!!! luv xoxo You chose the best place to stay, near us!" :zy: :blush2:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Isaoli10

Last edited by *MAGic diable* on Wed 27 Dec - 2:41; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:40

Liz wrote:

lol! You forgot, Elise? :wink: hehe. :zy: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:40

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Liz wrote:
Oh Goooooosh lol, shopping is not because of Johnny lol, I'm a french girl hey, I just luuuuuv shopping!
But... anyway, Johnny's really fun and really cute... Just remember Bompars 2004 "Do you want to marry me??" lol!
:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: every *normal* girl luuuuvs shopping :zy: it is fun Razz but still my logical line was verrrry logical Razz :teasing: Awwww :dube: Johnnyyy.... I can't wait for the part of my report called "The Ambassador hotel or Stradaniya po Johnny" :kataus: :zy: :kataus: :zy: :dying:
And don't forget about the "бедный Джонюшка мой" part, or smthg like this... Just remember my and the american journalist's heads when we heard about his withdrew... "-Oh my Gooosh... -точно..." lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:45

Liz wrote:
And don't forget about the "бедный Джонюшка мой" part, or smthg like this... Just remember my and the american journalist's heads when we heard about his withdrew... "-Oh my Gooosh... -точно..." lol!
Ohh, I feel so bad I didn't take a movie of you saying "бедный Джонюшка мой" Weep Weep :kataus: I swear it was sooo.. soo.. touching Sad if Johnny only could see it!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:46

Lana wrote:
Liz wrote:

Oh my Gooosh :kataus: here is the proof! :zy: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:46

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Liz wrote:
Ohh, I feel so bad I didn't take a movie of you saying "бедный Джонюшка мой" Weep Weep :kataus: I swear it was sooo.. soo.. touching Sad if Johnny only could see it!!!! lol!
Yeah, bad girl... lol I just said it 20 times a day... Razz And Natasha wasn't bad neither!
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lana wrote:
Liz wrote:

Oh my Gooosh :kataus: here is the proof! :zy: :stari:
Yeah, but I just can't remember where it is... Anyway... I can sing "nevozmozhnoe vozmozhno" very well... Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 21:57

Liz wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yeah, bad girl... lol I just said it 20 times a day... Razz And Natasha wasn't bad neither!
Natasha was also perfect, less perfect than you, maybe, but still :mdr: Have you seen her wonderful photo of Johnny with Cheburashka? :zy: It's sooo cuuuuuuuute :dube: Buh..

Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Johnnyfb5
Джонюшкааааааааааа!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:03

he's so cuuuuuuuuuute!
I've got some pics with Cheburaska too! Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Dec - 22:12

Liz wrote:
he's so cuuuuuuuuuute!
I've got some pics with Cheburaska too! Razz
I know Razz BTW, Natasha wanted to see your photos from the hotel :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:12

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I approach.. and I'm so close that we can talk *only in a very loud voice though Razz *
- Albenkaaaaaaa!!! Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see you!!! :luvzy:
- Hiiiii Hey! it's a shame you can't come closer :kataus:
- I knooow Wink you are just shining!!!!!! Aren't you nervous???
- Nervous? Me? Why?? :kataus:
I'm a bit shocked with the answer, because she used to be nervous before competitions, but now Buh.. she really looks like she is very calm and confident. Shocked Buh.. And she can't stop laughing doing her warm-ups!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus:
Elise took a photo of us :mdr: when we were watching all the photos later, we called the photo "Romeo & Juliette. The balcony scene" :zy: :kataus: It's soo funny!!!! I hope Elise doesn't mind if I post it here :blush2:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Romeo_10
This is my favorite part of your wonderful report ! :kataus: I loooooove the photo, it's so cute !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ You're a wonderful Juliet Val ! :stari:

I would say much more things, but my dad's computer havs some moods and I can't stay a long time on internet here... pale

Thank you ! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 20:20

Marina wrote:
This is my favorite part of your wonderful report ! :kataus: I loooooove the photo, it's so cute !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ You're a wonderful Juliet Val ! :stari:
Merciiiiiiiii, ma tite!!!! zvet luv xoxo :luvzy: lol! :stari:
And the most important thing.. is.. :blush2: Albena is just a perfect Romeo :mdr: :kataus: Bravo! Everyone dreams about Romeo like mine Razz :zy:

Quote :
I would say much more things, but my dad's computer havs some moods and I can't stay a long time on internet here... pale
Thank you ! zvet
Of course, I understand you, darling!!!! Kisssssssssss Thank you for your words!!! luv xoxo I'm glad you are in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 21:07

Oh Lerka!

The report is so funny!!! I really would like to thank you for sharing all those stories and photos with us! It means a LOT!

poklon nice loveall
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 22:28

About photos...
Here's my gallery: http://liz.gallery.ru Wink I haven't posted all pics from GPF yet, but soon... (I hope:P)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 23:15

Elfaria wrote:
Oh Lerka!

The report is so funny!!! I really would like to thank you for sharing all those stories and photos with us! It means a LOT!

poklon nice loveall
You are welcome, Elfaria! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 23:21

Liz wrote:
About photos...
Here's my gallery: http://liz.gallery.ru Wink I haven't posted all pics from GPF yet, but soon... (I hope:P)
Yay!!!! Thank you, Elise Kisssssssssss Awwww :dube: and you didn't decrease them too much!!! Everything is just perfect!!!! :stari: Merci, Liz luv xoxo So here you will find all the illustrations for the report!!!!!!!!!! Razz Bravo!

Here Elise put Albena & Max's photos during the warming-up I told about Wink :woow:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 00000106552757892384150du8
I love that photo :dube: it's the moment when Max just came to us and we were talking together Rolling Eyes
And here you can find Elise's photos of Albena & Max at the practice of the tango on the ice :stari: Gorgeous photos Razz
I should write more of the report Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 12:47

Lerochka, thanks for the photos, zayka!
I can't wait for the rest! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 4:52

SEEERRRRIIISSSHHHAAA!!! I love your report!! And Max's expression in one of the photos is just too cute!! And the balcony scene is just precious too!!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 22:44

Your report is wonderful!!! I don't have much time now , but I read most of it! :wink:
Thaaaanlks! :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 14:47

Lera , queridamia!
I have read the last part of your report, the best part! lol! I just want to tell you that I love it and I adoooore the photos!

GRACIAS! BESOS! For you For you For you
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:37

This report is super! Thanks for it, Lera! poklon poklon poklon

The photos are soooooo interesting!!! zvet Maxim looks so nice!and SEXY! :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's GPF report :P
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next