Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's GPF report :P

Go down 
+19
Elfaria
Liz
Dessi
marie
*~rachel~*
Serena
Lindi
rosee
Bea
Vania
russianskaterdiva
Lana
Irra_Adams
aline
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
Rady
Marina
*MAGic diable*
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 20:39

Hey Lerka!!
sow nice foto;) and the video..o i love it really...

kisses
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 22:16

This is Maria's reaction about the person who gave the prizes to Albena and Max!
Quote :
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! Razz lol! lol!

[size=24] I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! lol!

:zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 15:53

Lera wrote!
Maria wrote:
Lera,
I have to ask... :blush2 :zy:
Pissev was there wasn't he??? :zy: :zy:
I hope he was to see Albie and Max on top! :surce: :surce: : :teasing:
He was the one to give them their medals and gifts :kataus: :zy: lol! :dying: Yahoooo!!! lllooooooooool

And yes, I'm going to enjoy writing the report Razz I should go and start.. Erm.. or.. to continue with CoR.. Erm.. what should I do???? [quote]

The fact that Pissiev was there to give them their medals and gifts is so rewarding for us all! lol! And ironic! lol! lol! And the president of the ISU was there too... lol! lol! lol! lol! Quite a pair, don't you think?? lol! lol!

BEIJINHOS!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 17:42

it's a lovely video Lerka!! Very Happy oooh, angry albena.. :smile: and the boy running on the background, was it Robin?

So, you met Albena and Max? :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 19:34

Rachel wrote!
Quote :
it's a lovely video Lerka!! Very Happy oooh, angry albena.. :smile: and the boy running on the background, was it Robin?

So, you met Albena and Max?

LERA.....????SHE DID!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 FOR SURE!!! heart2

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 21:58

Maria wrote:
Rachel wrote!
Quote :

So, you met Albena and Max?
LERA.....????SHE DID!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 FOR SURE!!! heart2
BESOS!
Ohhh.. it's a funny question, Rachel! :luvzy: Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 17:53

I should start. he is cute!
I won't write all the details on me & my friends at the day of departure (December 13th), but I had a craaaazeeee day Oh my poor head! tenth of meetings, university, packing of my luggage + I was very nervous and irritable Embarassed
About 16 p.m. I had some time to explore the Internet Razz I opened my e-mail Shocked there was about 20 messages there Buh.. Quickly I'm looking through the messages and find an interesting one.. Suspect
"Hi, Lerochka!! It's Oksana, you remember I sent you my photos after WC-05 and then we were talking by e-mails a little. I want to ask you something pretty, pretty please. I made a banner for Albena & Maxim, but I can't go to St.Petersburg before Saturday. Would you please meet with me before you leaving to St.Petersburg to take my banner with you?"
It was a very cute message and I decided to help the girl if she wanted so much her banner to be in St.Petersburg earlier than her Wink so I wrote her the number of my cell-phone and left the Internet-class.
Then I had a meeting with a friend from the University, we actually reached on going to the theatre that evening :kataus: (it can be only Lerka who is going to the theatre just few hours before the departure for St.Peterburg :kataus: :luvzy: ) it was our University theatre and they had a play in French, so it was verrrry interesting for us Razz my friend Ksyusha is also a fan of French language & French culture :stari:
The play was really boring.. the actors were terrible Sad and I wished their pronunciation to be much better Rolling Eyes gah Rolling Eyes still it was fun to hear freeeeenchh :kataus: although I knew that very-very soon I was going to meet Elise and :stari: 4 days with her.. speaking french :flag: + I was really hoping to meet and to talk to Isabelle again.. :dube: I missed her so much! :blush2:
Suddenly I felt a silent alert.. Suspect
- Ksuuuu, someone is calling me.. oh no, I have a new message..
It was that girl who wanted me to take her banner. We reached agreement on meet in 40 minutes in the metro. That was ok for me and I even had some time before our meeting with Elise. So I took the banner, we talked a bit, then I went to a Coffee-house, I was.. Erm.. hungry.

December 14th. 00:00. Komsomolskaya station of the Moscow Metro. That was the time and the place of our meeting with Elise, actually. That day we were leaving Moscow alone. All the other girls took the tickets for the next day Rolling Eyes some of them had some work to do, some of them just didn't want to pay one more day of the hotel.. it's not that cheap! :wink: My reasoning of going one day before the competition itself was Laughing to go to the training, of course Razz it was forbidden for "common" people, they didn't sell tickets for the trainings as they did at WC, but I was hoping Albena & Max could help with it :angel2: or at least we had the second variant of passing the guards :mdr: it was the variant we invented at CoR with Elise :kataus: "Mais, Monsieur! On parle pas russe.. 2 pauvres françaises.. Weep :kataus: venues seulement pour regarder Isabelle et Olivier, nos chouchous français à l'entraînement! Sad We don't understand, we speak only french and a biiiiiit english. Niet russkiy! Weep :kataus:" So we actually hoped to get inside the arena Laughing
Elise came in a couple of minutes.
- Saluuuuuuuuuuut! Kisssssssssss
- OMG Shocked
- What?
- Elise.. why Shocked did you take Shocked sooo many bags?! Buh.. we are going only for 4 days! Did you forget? :kataus: we are not going to settle in St.Petersburg! :kataus:
- I know! Twisted Evil - Elise said and we went to the railway station.
We had about 40 minutes before the departure, so we decided to went shopping :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: there are many shops just at the station, so it was ok Razz first we went to the shop where were a lot of books, newspapers and magazines, because Elise saw a glossy magazine with Navka affraid on the cover Buh..
- Lerrrraaa!! Look!!! it's just for you!!!! Twisted Evil :kataus:
- Surprised
- I'm buying it. Razz
Ok, ok, I finish with all that unnecessary stuff :albino: at 1:05 a.m. we were sitting in the train already, watching Elise's photos from CoR and all the other photos she had on the notebook :luvzy: :stari: then we were talking.. talking.. and talking.. but about 2:30 a.m. we felt a desperate extremity of.. sleeping \/ yeah! Sleeping

To be continued.. loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 18:12

*MAGic diable* wrote:

or at least we had the second variant of passing the guards :mdr: it was the variant we invented at CoR with Elise :kataus: "Mais, Monsieur! On parle pas russe.. 2 pauvres françaises.. Weep :kataus: venues seulement pour regarder Isabelle et Olivier, nos chouchous français à l'entraînement! Sad We don't understand, we speak only french and a biiiiiit english. Niet russkiy! Weep :kataus:"

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Wow, Lerka, did you try this variant :zy: is it working? Erm..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 21:11

Vania wrote:
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Wow, Lerka, did you try this variant :zy: is it working? Erm..
You love it, eh? :zy: :zy: :zy: I think it's a brilliant idea of passing the guards Cool but, at CoR we actually didn't have any problem and in St.Petersburg it was useless Sad :zy: :teasing: But I think we should try one day :albino:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 22:10

*MAGic diable* wrote:
My reasoning of going one day before the competition itself was Laughing to go to the training, of course Razz it was forbidden for "common" people, they didn't sell tickets for the trainings as they did at WC, but I was hoping Albena & Max could help with it :angel2: or at least we had the second variant of passing the guards :mdr: it was the variant we invented at CoR with Elise :kataus: "Mais, Monsieur! On parle pas russe.. 2 pauvres françaises.. Weep :kataus: venues seulement pour regarder Isabelle et Olivier, nos chouchous français à l'entraînement! Sad We don't understand, we speak only french and a biiiiiit english. Niet russkiy! Weep :kataus:" So we actually hoped to get inside the arena Laughing
I'm sure this variant was very good ! Of course Elise speaks a veryyyyyy fluent French lol! , and you, you almost don't have Russian accent, and of course, guards can't notice your tiny tiny Russian accent in your French, so it was OK right ? I try to imagine you to try to convince the guards... :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 22:49

More of the report.. )))

I remember very clearly I had a dream that we were in the train :kataus: Elise and me. We were lying vis-a-vis like we actually were lying Laughing and I pretended to be completely asleep Sleeping but it was not true, I just closed my eyes. Rolling Eyes :kataus: Elise was trying to ask me something, to talk to me, but I didn't move at all. Elise tried again and again. She began to ask that "something" in an angry way and then I answered: "Elise, don't you see I'm asleep and I can't answer you. You should wait untill I'm awake." Laughing :kataus:

08.30. "Ladies & Gentlemen, please, wake up!! The toilets will be closed in one hour!!" :kataus: How do you like the way they rouse people in trains in Russia? Laughing
- We won't be in time for the training of dancers Rolling Eyes
- Eliiiise, you are so optimistic!
- But look! I have a schedule.. Our train arrives at 9:34 (of course, it will arrive later..it's Russia!! Mad ) and the first group of dancers comes to the ice at 10:30.
- And there are two groups?
- Yes.
- But if we are not in time for the first group, we can be there for the second for sure.
- Do you know Albena & Maxim are in the first or in the second one?
- I don't know.. I should ask..
I take my cell-phone.. dial..
- Euh.. my Moscow SIM doesn't want to work.. Surprised
- You wanted to call Albena and Maxim?
- But yes, I wanted to ask Maxim if they skate in the first or in the second group and if we could go to the arena to watch.. :blush2: I have another SIM card Razz for St.Petersburg only :wink:
I change SIM cards and dial again Embarassed in a second I hear a very familiar men's voice Razz
- Hallo.
- Hi, Maxim!! How are you? I'm not distracting you?
- Hi Smile no, no, that's fine! We are ok Smile
- Did you recognize me?
- If someone speaks russian with an interesting accent Laughing obviously, it's.. Lerka? Suspect (:dying: I wanted so much to yell "Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim" :kataus: :kataus: lol! )
- Accent??? You are kidding! I have my "interesting accent" only AFTER talking to Albenka or someone else who speaks different language or speaks russian with accent. :kataus: :teasing: *after saying this I realized that I was talking only to Elise for last Erm.. 7 hours Buh.. :kataus:*
- It's your new number?
- No, it's the number I use in St.Petersburg only.. BTW, how was your journey? sunny
- Ok. We have some difficulties with acclimatization, Aouch.. but still ok. You haven't arrived yet?
- So you seem to be in the same train with Albenka's mother amd Kosio! You will recognize them at once, Kosio is wearing his white jacket "BULGARIA" Laughing bg1
- Oh really? Laughing And they are going to the skating rink?
- No, they are going to the hotel first to get their accreditations. It's impossible to get to the training without accreditation.
- Eeeehh.. sooo.. I can't? Sad
- No you can't. No There is a guard there affraid 2 metres of height pale :kataus: - Max was intimidating me!!!! :kataus:
- Oh damn.
- And I'm actually warming-up now, so when you arrive, we are going to be on the ice already. Tomorrow! You can come tomorrow!
- With..? *I wanted to ask who would help me to get inside :blush2: but Max interrupted me..*
- With Christinka!
- Erm.. ok.. see you tomorrow maybe! Good luck!
- Bye! pirat

I was upset.
- Elise.. we have no chances. Why did we come today and not tomorrow?! Sovsem togo chto li? :disap:
- What did Maxim tell you?
- He told we can't get inside to watch trainings without accreditation.
- And can't you get the accreditation? Laughing
- I sent the media accreditation application form actually, but they didn't answer. So I guess it doesn't work me. No
- But did you call them?!
- No.. Why, Elise? They didn't answer.
- You should call and ask. I have the number of telephone. We have nothing to lose!
The train arrived to St.Peterburg to Moskovsky railway station at 9:33!!!! Yaaaay!!! The train in Russia (!!!) was in time Shocked Buh..
As Elise had too many bags we needed to go to her hotel first, to leave the luggage. Okolitsa, the hotel where Elise, Alina and some other of my friends lived was situated the same street with the Ledovy!! Bravo! :stari: they needed about 3 minutes to get from the hotel to the arena :luvzy: Greeaaaat Yahoooo!!!
We didn't meet Silvia & Kosio, so we descended to the metro and went to the Prospect Bolshevikov station Thanks! Thanks!
We found the hotel quickly to my surprise Laughing actually Lerka just called to the hotel and asked how to get there from the metro :kataus: :kataus: It was about 11 a.m. we were sitting in Liz's room thinking of what-to-do.
- You.should.call.that.women.
- Ohh.. I don't know.. Elise..
- You have nothing to lose, remember! Last year, at the Europeans in Lyon one friend of mine got her accreditation the same day the competition began! And she even didn't send the form. And you did.
- Ok, give me the number.
I dialed. I was a bit afraid. "Svetlana, hello! I'm calling to ask you about the accredition for the GPF" "Did you send the form?" "Yes, sure, but you didn't answer.." "Ohh.. wait.. I should look for your name in the list.. no, I can't find your name. Sorry. Maybe we didn't receive your form?" "And.. it is possible?" "Uf.. I'm sorry." "Ohh.. but you know, we just need to go the training, we reached agreement with Albena and Maxim, actually. And the guards don't let us in. Weep" :kataus: "Of course, they don't let you in.. and where are you now?" "Near the Ledovy.." "Oh no.. ok, you should go to the Ambassador hotel, tell the girls there to call me, and I'll tell them to give you the accreditaion. Are you alone?" *I looked at Elise.. it was not very nice of my part to leave her.. because if I get my accreditation I can go everywhere - the press-centre, the mixed zone, conferences.. and I dared to ask the woman about her :angel2: * "You know, there's one more girl with me, she is our photographer." "Ok. Waiting for your calling." "Thank youuuuuu!!!" zvet

- Elise.. we seem to get accreditations Buh.. Shocked Yahoooo!!!
- Me too?? Suspect
- Yeah, I asked about you, too. Buh.. Svetlana was really nice Rose So, change your clothes if you want and hurry up!!!!!!! We are going to the Ambassador!!!!!! bla-bla-bla Alby & Max!!

Last edited by *MAGic diable* on Fri 22 Dec - 1:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 23:05

*MAGic diable* wrote:
"You know, there's one more girl with me, she is our photographer." "Ok. Waiting for your calling." "Thank youuuuuu!!!" zvet
So, Elise is a photographer... :wink: You're so goooooood ma Val ! Hehe, very talented... That's great to get these accreditations ! Bravo!
Thank you for this part of the report: Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 23:08

Marina wrote:
I'm sure this variant was very good ! Of course Elise speaks a veryyyyyy fluent French lol! , and you, you almost don't have Russian accent, and of course, guards can't notice your tiny tiny Russian accent in your French, so it was OK right ? I try to imagine you to try to convince the guards... :kataus:
:kataus: Yes, Elise speaks just brilliantly lol! as for me.. Embarassed for russian guards, who don't know a word in French :mdr: it will be almost impossible to find the difference between my french and real french Razz :kataus:
I was verrry curious to try sunny lol! it would be soo sooo much fuuun Razz but we didn't Sad next time.. next time Razz maybe one day.. with you! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 23:30

Marina wrote:
So, Elise is a photographer... :wink: You're so goooooood ma Val ! Hehe, very talented... That's great to get these accreditations ! Bravo!
Thank you for this part of the report: Kisssssssssss
Talented? :zy: In what? :kataus: In convincing people to give accreditations? :zy: lol!

Anyways, accreditations are wonderful things to have Razz :cheer: There is only one defect :zy: when you have an accreditation once, you will be never used to tickets, again Erm..

So, yes, we arrived to the Ambassador hotel, where all the skaters and all the officials lived. It's a smaaart hotel.. Buh.. :stari:
Just look, it's the main entrance :wink:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Dvc01860ng1.th
I wanted to ask about accreditations, but just for "Lerkas" there was a sign on the wall Razz :kataus: "Accreditations Arrow " So we went there and saw two girls. I told them about our conversation with Svetlana, then we called her and cheers the girl gave us two packets!!! One for me with the Press accreditation and the second one - for Elise - with the Photo accreditation Smile Wheee!!

And we also got some enjoyable stuff with our accreditations just because we love a programme of the competition, a notebook and a pen Summer)) and in the end of the cometition they also gave me a CD about the GP Series 2006 :dube:
And I made a photo of all that stuff :luvzy:
Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Accreditationstuffvf7.th

I think I can write more even tonight!!!! Erm..work:)
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 23:42

*MAGic diable* wrote:
One for me with the Press accreditation and the second one - for Elise - with the Photo accreditation Smile Wheee!!
Ok, I repeat it, you're very talented in convincing people to give accreditations ! :kataus:
Wonderful photo with all your stuff ! And as for the CD, are there routine musics on it ?

But... they don't ask press card before giving accreditations ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 23:56

Marina wrote:
Ok, I repeat it, you're very talented in convincing people to give accreditations ! :kataus:
Wonderful photo with all your stuff ! And as for the CD, are there routine musics on it ?But... they don't ask press card before giving accreditations ? Suspect
Haaaa, of course, they check press cards with journalists Cool but I was not accredited as a journalist but as the admin of the Official site, so I was a site's reporter. In this case they must only verify the site, they actually ask the president of the national federation of the skater if the site really is the Official one, but the president of our federation is.. :zy: Albenochka Razz so no questions to me lol!

PS: as for the CD, no Sad there is nothing really interesting there Sad only the results of all the GP events..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 0:28

*MAGic diable* wrote:
In this case they must only verify the site, they actually ask the president of the national federation of the skater if the site really is the Official one, but the president of our federation is.. :zy: Albenochka Razz so no questions to me lol!
Hehe... You are very luky that Albenka is the president of the BG federation... :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 0:33

Marina wrote:
Hehe... You are very luky that Albenka is the president of the BG federation... :kataus:
Oh yes, Albena was just in time for the GPF with the position of president :dube: reverance but I'm not sure they asked Albena of something :zy: Albena didn't tell me at least geek
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 1:49

Lerka, this report really is too funny!! I absolutely love it!! Hehe...it is lucky that Albena is the president!!! :kataus: Or else you might not have gotten accreditations!!! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra

Xmas tree! Merry Xmas! he is cute! hehe... cute new smileys!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 1:59

Oh, sometimes Lerochka seems to be a very lucky girl, Lyra :zy: Lanochka knows some other examples :kataus: phone conversation with Gwendal's mom, eh? Laughing Buh.. :stari: And there was something else shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 2:03

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lanochka knows some other examples :kataus: phone conversation with Gwendal's mom, eh? Laughing Buh.. :stari: And there was something else shocked lol!
Really ? You should tell us ! (or if it's too private... but you had begun to tell, so... we want more ! bla-bla-bla Me at least... Buh..)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 2:08

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lanochka knows some other examples :kataus: phone conversation with Gwendal's mom, eh? Laughing Buh.. :stari: And there was something else shocked lol!
Really ? You should tell us ! (or if it's too private... but you had begun to tell, so... we want more ! bla-bla-bla Me at least... Buh..)
Ohh, it was about two years ago already :kataus: it was fun Razz :kataus: ok, je te raconterai, ma tite! zvet par mail je crois Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 11:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:

- But look! I have a schedule.. Our train arrives at 9:34 (of course, it will arrive later..it's Russia!! Mad )

Just as in Bulgaria Rolling Eyes Embarassed

*MAGic diable* wrote:

- So you seem to be in the same train with Albenka's mother amd Kosio! You will recognize them at once, Kosio is wearing his white jacket "BULGARIA" Laughing bg1
- Oh really? Laughing And they are going to the skating rink?

Kosio? scratch scratch Is that the doctor who was taking care of Albie after the WC in Nice?

Lerka, dear, I'm so sad, because I'm going in holidays for Christmas, tomorrow I'm going home, at my parents and I won't have access to Internet, but I'm dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to know more about St.Petersburg shocked I'll come back in 28th, probably, and till then I'll die from curiosity about the leopard :kataus: you know what I'm talking about!

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 16:06

Lera ! OMG!!! Shocked YOU HAVE WRITTEN AMOUNTS of your report since yesterday! scratch
It's verrry interesting! As usual! I enjoyed all those petty details that aaaaaare very naughty! lol! YOU MUST HAVE HAD a HELL OF A TIME THERE! lol! lol!

BESOS!!!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 17:48

Oh, Ler, you've experienced a whole adventure!!!! Can't wit to read the next part!! cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's GPF report :P   Lerka's GPF report :P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's GPF report :P
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next