Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)

Go down 
+10
Grace
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Vania
Lana
Marina
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Empty
PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 23:13

Hey, guys! Sorry, but my report will be here. I have some reasons. Wink
I'll try to start tonight already, but now I'd like to post you one cute photo - it's a symbol of the tournament, of the company Bosco Sport - our Cheburashka! drunken
He is super cute :dube:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) F1c003689e96ec3.th
luv loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 1:01

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I'll try to start tonight already, but now I'd like to post you one cute photo - it's a symbol of the tournament, of the company Bosco Sport - our Cheburashka! drunken
luv loveall :stari:

He's supercute! I was wondering what all the Russian skaters were holding at the Olympics...I love him!

Hehe...kinda random, but I couldn't concentrate today and I was drawing pineapples in purple and blue pen...and for some reason I kept calling them "Lerka's Ananas" Hehe...I also had a dream. And you got to meet Sinead!! I love you

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 2:01

Lera wrote!
Quote :

DEAREST LERA! heart2 YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REASONS zvet lol! and in a way I think it's a wonderful idea!!! I don't want to sound selfish though nooo nooo .. :wink:

MUCHOS BESOTES!! :dube: Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 2:24

Hehe, Val's report is here ! :vo: I'm sure it will be wonderful ! Cheburashka is sooooooo cute !!! :stari:

J'adore les fleurs rouges sur la balustrade, comme le survêtement de l'équipe russe des Jeux Olympiques. :stari: Ahlala je veux la même veste de survêtement, mais tu sais, j'ai regardé sur internet, ça coûte suuuuuuuuuuuper cher !!! affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Tant pis... No
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 23:17

russianskaterdiva wrote:
He's supercute! I was wondering what all the Russian skaters were holding at the Olympics...I love him!

Hehe...kinda random, but I couldn't concentrate today and I was drawing pineapples in purple and blue pen...and for some reason I kept calling them "Lerka's Ananas" Hehe...I also had a dream. And you got to meet Sinead!! I love you
I'n glad you like him :dube: lol! :stari:
And.. ohhhhhhhh "Lerka's Ananas" sounds so Lerka-ish and so funny!!!! lol! 'cause Lerka used to draw something Erm.. especially during classes or during phone conversations :blush2: I don't remember me drawing pineapples, though, but nevermind! lol!
Ohhh... you must tell me your dream, Lyra! Please, do it!!! Or... Suspect maybe you did already.. in the "Dreams" thread *Lerka runs to the Additional corner* Arrow drunken
:kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 23:40

Maria wrote:
DEAREST LERA! heart2 YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REASONS zvet lol! and in a way I think it's a wonderful idea!!! I don't want to sound selfish though nooo nooo .. :wink:

MUCHOS BESOTES!! :dube: Kisssssssssss
:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: Ok, ok, I see!!! Everyone who is here is not against!!! Razz lol! :teasing:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 23:44

Marina wrote:
Hehe, Val's report is here ! :vo: I'm sure it will be wonderful ! Cheburashka is sooooooo cute !!! :stari:

J'adore les fleurs rouges sur la balustrade, comme le survêtement de l'équipe russe des Jeux Olympiques. :stari: Ahlala je veux la même veste de survêtement, mais tu sais, j'ai regardé sur internet, ça coûte suuuuuuuuuuuper cher !!! affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Tant pis... No
We wll see if it will be wonderful or not :mdr: I'm not sure.. lol! There will be some moments Razz Razz Razz but I must tell something before flower ohhh.. silent ok, ok, I'm quite enthusiastic about this report now, soooo Laughing

oui, c'est vrai que tous les choses de Bosco Sport sont suuuuuupeeeer-suuuuperrrrr chers! Sad moi je voulais aussi acheter quelque chose, mais No
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 1:35

Lerka wrote:

Awww... :dube: I want one!!! Laughing He is so cute. lovely heart :stari: And his name is fun to say. Wink Cheburashka? :blush2: Oh, I don't think I pronounce it properly. Razz hehe. sunny

Quote :

I'm dying to read your report, Lerchik!!! zvet I'm sure it will be just amazing. :wink: Kisssssssssss Totally fab, I just know it! :stari: :surce:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 1:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

I'n glad you like him :dube: lol! :stari:
And.. ohhhhhhhh "Lerka's Ananas" sounds so Lerka-ish and so funny!!!! lol! 'cause Lerka used to draw something Erm.. especially during classes or during phone conversations :blush2: I don't remember me drawing pineapples, though, but nevermind! lol!
Ohhh... you must tell me your dream, Lyra! Please, do it!!! Or... Suspect maybe you did already.. in the "Dreams" thread *Lerka runs to the Additional corner* Arrow drunken
:kiss:

Hehe...I drew a blue pineapple today at lunch and for some reason was talking to myself in French...and I kept scribbling Bonjour ! Mon nom est Lyra l'ananas russe ! all over my papers...so about the dream, it may seem complicated, but my little world is all mangled in my mind... lol! Albena and Max have 4 y/o twins and the ages are all different as well... ohhhh haha...pineapples are fun to draw, but I thought I was talking to Dasha as I was walking down the stairs, so I was like: Look at my pretty Russian pineapple!! Isn't she beautiful!!" And I turned to look at her expression and it wasn't her...it was some teacher staring at me like I was an idiot or something...and it turns out Dasha was way ahead of me so I was just laughing crazily when I got to her and babbling in Russian about pineapples, feeling like an idiot, and how the whole school must think I'm an idiot now... That's me for ya... lol! and now I will stop corrupting this thread. maybe I should start a thread about pineapples... :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 2:57

Yay.. I should start.. but it seems I don't remember anything.. :mdr: hehe Smile just kidding! 'f course :teasing:

Day first, November 24 or "Elise must get her return tickets to Lyon!" :mdr:
The Introduction.
The day before I fell ill.. I had a very high temperature - 39,4C.. I was shaking from the cold, though, even wearing a blouse, a pullover and lying under a warm blanket. It was a moment I actually thought I might die Smile lol but don't worry fisgure skating cures everything! Razz
So of course my mom said: "You are not going to the university on Friday." And you understand that it meant I was not actually allowed to go to the skating rink either :kataus:
It was about 10 a.m. when I got up. I had a terrible head ache.. a sore throat.. No I drank 2 cups of tea with my fav raspberry jam Razz and I started to prepare for leaving home. Ohhhh, my very poor lovely black bag Weep it was overloaded Weep
- A dictionary.. russian-english.. erm.. no.. if I meet Sinead I can tell her how much I admire, love her & John and how much I missed her without it! :kataus:
français? confused Hmm.. Why not?! Elise.. maybe, I could see Isabel.. I should take it! Laughing
- My notebook!! Yeah Smile my lovely notebook.. there are some autographs there from CoR-2003!!!! And CoR-2004.. it was long ago already.. some notes about the competitions.. ohhhh :dube: if you are interested here it is -> :luvzy:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Notebookjz3.th
- Cosmetics? A little mirror? :kataus: Some medecine.. handkerchiefs.. documents.. tickets.. money.. a looooot of pens and other things for writing & drawing Laughing my digital camera!!! Razz bla-bla-bla Of course.. Razz then.. it took me forever to remember and take everything I wanted to take Oh my poor head! :kataus:

Suddenly my mom appeared in the room:
- Hey? Where are you going?
- Erm.. Erm.. mom.. I feel much better already..
I won't write our conversation, it was quite boring :kataus: mom was very angry with me :kataus: She said: "I said no!" :kataus: But..

12h05. I left home lol!
12h07. SMS. Elise! "Salut! Alors on se retrouve a Sportivnaya a 13h50?" ("Hi! So we meet at 13h50 at Sportivnaya station?")
12h09. I reply. "Coucou! Oui, c'est bon. A bientot! biz" ("Hi! Yeah, it's ok! See you! kisses")
12h15. SMS. Another one Laughing from Alina this time Razz "Hey, Lerchik! Can we meet at Sportivnaya at 14h?"
12h16. "Yeah, yeah, it's just perfect!" :vo:

Of course, I was laaaaaaaate Are you stupid of so (a liiiiiiiiitle Erm.. ) I arrived to Sportivnaya at 14h02. Everyone was there already.
- Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!
- Elise!
- Girls, it's Elise!
- Elise, that will be much more difficult for you, still Laughing Alina, Zhenia, Luiba, Ira, Yulia!
- Euh.. Khorosho.. (Okay.. :kataus: )
Of course, Elise was a bit confused, but nevermind! :respect:
I forgot about one detail.. :blush2: I had a nice rose.. :dube: I won't waste our time and tell how did I get it, but it was one guy who gave it to me, he met me when I left home, so I really had no time to bring the flower home.. So I decided I could give it to Sinead or Isa =)) :mdr:

14h30. We are at the arena!!!!!! Laughing.. thrilled.. Whhheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Compuuuuulsorrriiiiiiiieeees!!!! Danciiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! :stari:

to be continued :teasing:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 3:00

*MAGic diable* wrote:
oui, c'est vrai que tous les choses de Bosco Sport sont suuuuuupeeeer-suuuuperrrrr chers! Sad moi je voulais aussi acheter quelque chose, mais No
Ah, les survêtements et les vestes blanches à fleurs rouges, c'est Bosco Sport aussi ? Et même en Russie c'est cher ? Buh.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 3:06

Oh Val ! :vo: I looooooooooove your report !!! heart2 So funny :kataus:, so much details, I just love it and I really want to read more ! :woow:
Elise was confused ? I can't imagine her confused... confused
And poor Val's mom... nooo But she couldn't do something, it was CoR !!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 3:08

YAY!! The report has begun! I can't wait to hear more!! Razz

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 11:29

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Awww... :dube: I want one!!! Laughing He is so cute. lovely heart :stari: And his name is fun to say. Wink Cheburashka? :blush2:

Ahhh, Cheburashka!!!! He/she (???) is so cute and sweet Laughing I want one too, hehe! But in Bulgaria it's impossible to find. geek
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 13:12

Hey, guys!!! I've decided to move the report here for a while! Razz So everyone will have access to read the first day :wink: but theeeeeeeeeen Laughing ok, ok, we have a looot of things to be told before that "then" bla-bla-bla Sooo Laughing

Marinochka, Lyra! I'm glad you enjoy the beginning already!!! cheers zvet It's going to become much more interesting when skaters would come to the ice baaa :stari: hehe Laughing

Ohh, Vania.. Laur.. :dube: You want to have a Cheburashka? king :stari: It's so funny! I had one when I was little.. but he was not white :blush2: he was brown & very cute :dube:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 15:31

Lera! I love your report! cheers
Always eager to read anything about skating! :vo: The media in my country thinks that it doesn't exist! nooo

Lera wrote!
Quote :
I forgot about one detail.. :blush2: I had a nice rose.. :dube: I won't waste our time and tell how did I get it, but it was one guy who gave it to me, he met me when I left home, so I really had no time to bring the flower home..

Was it a nice guy that gave to you??? :zy: HEhe...??? YOUR BOYFRIEND?? heart2 heart2 Did he go with you to watch the skating??? :surce:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 15:34

Lera wrote!

quote]

scratch scratch scratch OKKKKK!!!!

BEIJOS! Kisssssssssss :kisss:Hey, guys!!! I've decided to move the report here for a while! Razz So everyone will have access to read the first day :wink: but theeeeeeeeeen Laughing ok, ok, we have a looot of things to be told before that "then" bla-bla-bla Sooo Laughing
[quote]

scratch scratch scratch OKKKKK!!!!

BEIJOS! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 17:45

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ok, ok, I see!!! Everyone who is here is not against!!! Razz lol! :teasing

OHHH!! DEAR! nooo nooo I did not mean to critisize you, dearest.I'm soorry if I sounded that way. It just wasn'''t my intention... nooo nooo
YOU KNOW I REALLY ENJOY THE PRIVATE THREAD heart2 and Sometimes it feels good to be a little selfish..that was what I meant! :blush2:

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall

BESOTES!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 22:34

A guy with a rose - sounds interesting Smile)))

And PLEASE! don't put your report in private!!! I really want to read it Smile) flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 22:50

Cute - and- Gorgeous wrote!

Quote :
And PLEASE! don't put your report in private!!! I really want to read it Smile) flower

DEAR LERA !!! heart2 heart2 heart2

It's up to you to decide! zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 22:53

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Lera! I love your report! cheers
Always eager to read anything about skating! :vo: The media in my country thinks that it doesn't exist! nooo

Lera wrote!
Quote :
I forgot about one detail.. :blush2: I had a nice rose.. :dube: I won't waste our time and tell how did I get it, but it was one guy who gave it to me, he met me when I left home, so I really had no time to bring the flower home..

Was it a nice guy that gave to you??? :zy: HEhe...??? YOUR BOYFRIEND?? heart2 heart2 Did he go with you to watch the skating??? :surce

BEA!!! :respect: ALWAYS SOOO CURIOUS lol! :respect:

LERA, QUERIDA MIA!! HOW INTERESTING!! Rose Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:04

Bea wrote:
Was it a nice guy that gave to you??? :zy: HEhe...??? YOUR BOYFRIEND?? heart2 heart2 Did he go with you to watch the skating??? :surce:
Erm.. :zy: :zy: my curious Bea! Razz lol! It's not my boyfriend :teasing: he is a nice guy, yeah, but quite strange! I loved him very much for more than 2 years, but now (thank God!) I'm becoming tranquil about him Laughing I'm fed-up with his tricks! Mad So no, he didn't go to watch the skating with me! :kataus: Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:10

Maria wrote:
OHHH!! DEAR! nooo nooo I did not mean to critisize you, dearest.I'm soorry if I sounded that way. It just wasn'''t my intention... nooo nooo
YOU KNOW I REALLY ENJOY THE PRIVATE THREAD heart2 and Sometimes it feels good to be a little selfish..that was what I meant! :blush2:
No, no, no, querida mia!! Don't worry! :wink: this move wasn't evoked by your comment! Wink I just thought that the first day has nothing "Private" in it and I can write it here to more people could read it zvet :stari: Because I know some people would like to read it king and you are not selfish at all Kisssssssssss you are verrry sweet and gorgeous, my spaniard sweetie! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:13

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
A guy with a rose - sounds interesting Smile)))

Sorry, Vala, but I will! I have to put it in the Private forum Rolling Eyes 'cause it's going to have some details I can't leave here where everyone can read them. Still, I'll think of giving you the access to the Private Wink don't worry! We will invent something drunken
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:17

Dancing.. Dancing... We were going to see Sinead & John (after 2 yeaaaars!!!!), Isabel & Olivier, Oksana & Maxim.. :stari: I just couldn't believe.. We had wonderful places, in the centre of the arena, 3rd row.. There wasn't many people, of course. It was obvious. Friday. Afternoon. Normal people must be working or studying! :luvzy: NORMAL people! :teasing: :kataus:
We had some time before the First Warm-Up Group went to the ice. So we
were discussing the news, sharing emotions & opinions Wink

- You know we mussst find Marina! - Elise told me.
- Anissina?? :kataus:
- Yes, Anissina.
- Oh ok, we will! :kataus:
- She must give me my return ticket..
- To France?
- Yes! I want home!!!!! Laughing
- Oh really? You want? :kataus: And how did it happen? Your tickets are with Marina?? :kataus:
- It's normal, but I just muussst get them!!!
- Oh, good luck! :kataus:
- So if you see Marina somewhere, you should tell me!
- Ok, no problem! I'll tell you! Wink
( you see, Marish, here our game has started! Wink Laughing )

- Hey, girls!!! I don't want Oksana & Max to win.. Rolling Eyes - Lerka began to whine again Laughing
- Shut up, Lerka! And don't doubt! They will!!! Twisted Evil bla-bla-bla
- Nooo!!! Isa & Olivier.. :dube:
- Uf, I don't like Isabel & Olivier, - Elise says.
- I know, you are very french, Elisotchka! Razz
- Just like you are very russian!!! :teasing:
- But you are goooooing to cheer for them, eh? Laughing You are a good Elise, you should cheer: "Alleeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!" You frenches can do it in a wonderful way! :dube: I'm little envious! :blush2:

Here the announcer permitted the Warming-Up for the First group of skaters. Anddd.. 3 couples appeared on the ice! :jump3: Isa & Olivier were among them! lovely heart
1 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA :dube:
2 Nora HOFFMANN / Attila ELEK HUN
3 Anastasia PLATONOVA / Andrei MAXIMISHIN RUS
:stari: Ohhh.. Isa.. in her lovely red dress.. :dube: Nora & Attila.. Nastka & Andrei :woow:
Some minutes later Nora & Attila and Nastya & Andrei left the ice.. :stari: I looked at Elise in a very entreating way Laughing
- Eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiise!!! Erm..
Elise understood my tiiiiiiiny :kataus: hint and in a second the arena was filled with her gorgeous "Alle-ee-eeee-eeeeeez!!!!!!!"
- Cool! I adore this french cheering! - I say and start cheering myself -
"ALLEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Not bad! :vo:
- reverance Merci!
Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Isa & Olivier!!!!
- Oh, it's a shame I have no french flag with me Sad
- That's perfect! Razz :teasing: - my lovely french friend teases me again!

Unfortunately Isa & Olivier weren't perfect in their Golden Waltz pale
it was somewhat inaccurate.. maybe they were nervous, I don't know. Still it was a very good Waltz, which unfortunately gave a chance to russian technical controller Alla Shekhovtsova.. :|
I turn to the girls and begin my angry speech in russian. "Just look at their score!!!!!! It's too low!!!! Are you stupid of so Of course!!! Piseev's wife prepares the ground for the Russians!!! Of course!!! It was clear.. they skated first." - I was really disgusted with it. Embarassed affraid
Elise turns her head to me and tells in french:
- It's very low.
- I know.. :disap:
Another girl Lilia who is seating somewhere near us stoops to me: "What can you say, our Great Dancing Expert?" "It's too low for them No Domnina will win if the things are going that way.. Eak. Terrible." No

To be continued Laughing
Isa & Olivier -> Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Isaoliv1ga2.th Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Isaoliv2zj0.th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next