Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

year 2006 - where are they going?

Go down 
+12
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
mila
rosee
*~rachel~*
Lana
Bea
Grace
Serena
Maria
Vania
nyx
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

year 2006 - where are they going? Empty
PostSubject: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 17:17

Hello everyone!

I'd be very grateful if any of you could help me with information:

For the year 2006, when and where is there a chance to see Albena - in competitions or shows? So far, I only know that they are doing the Grand Prix in France and USA... and USA ist just a bit too far for me. :-(

Are they doing any other competitions that we know of? Doesn't matter if they're small ones, small is even better... any chance of seeing them in Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, or really anywhere else on the European Continent? And has anyone an idea how to best go about buying tickets?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by on Fri 7 Jul - 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 17:23

Hi, nyx! Hey!

I think that, for the moment, there's still not a sure information about where are they going the next season. Except, of course, the Grand Prix series. Maybe even they didn't decided it yet. But, when we have some info about that, we will post it here, surely Don't worry

Kisses!
:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 0:54

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I think that, for the moment, there's still not a sure information about where are they going the next season. Except, of course, the Grand Prix series. Maybe even they didn't decided it yet. But, when we have some info about that, we will post it here, surely :dontworry

Well...I thought that it was pretty sure that they were going to Skate America scratch ...but Perhaps I am wrong!! scratch

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 1:52

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I think that, for the moment, there's still not a sure information about where are they going the next season. Except, of course, the Grand Prix series. Maybe even they didn't decided it yet. But, when we have some info about that, we will post it here, surely Don't worry

I was under the impresion that they were going to Skate America and BT Basketball Basketball Basketball

Maria, you are always changing your signature! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 3:55

For the Grand Prix series, Albena and Maxim have been assigned Skate America and Trophee Eric Bompard. I assume they'll compete if they're healthy and prepared.

As for smaller competitions, the ones that actually have dance this year are Ondrej Nepala, Nebelhorn, Finlandia, and Vienna Cup/Karl Schafer. I guess they could do any of those if they wanted, but I'd be sort of surprised. I'd be especially surprised to see them at Ondrej Nepala or Nebelhorn, since they're so early (September), and VC/KS because it's only a couple of weeks before Skate America. They used to compete at Finlandia a lot, so if they were going to do a smaller competition, it would probably be that one, but given how late they're starting their training I'd still be very, very surprised to see them there.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 14:34

Thank you very much for the infos, Grace!!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 1:42

Thank you Grace!

I gather Skate America is very early in the seasin, sooo it won't take tooo long until we find what their routines are going to be!! :wink:

BEIJINHOS!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 3:37

Skate America is the first Grand Prix event, but it's still not until the last week of October.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 15:15

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Skate America is the first Grand Prix event, but it's still not until the last week of October

WE will find out what their new routines are , especially the Free in September....I guess!!! sunny sunny

At least...I hope soooo!!! sunny sunny sunny

They must be training already, brcause I think they want to have a good performance in Skate America!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 20:10

Serena wrote:
They must be training already, brcause I think they want to have a good performance in Skate America!! Razz Razz

Well... I would *hope* that they are training already. :wink: I think someone here mentioned that Albena and Maxim are back in the States. So, I gather that yes, they have resumed training. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 20:13

nyx wrote:
Are they doing any other competitions that we know of? Doesn't matter if they're small ones, small is even better... any chance of seeing them in Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, or really anywhere else on the European Continent? And has anyone an idea how to best go about buying tickets?

What about Euros in Warsaw, Poland? Smile That's a country that's close to the places you mentioned. :stari:

Here is the Official Website for Euros. :wink: It has ticket information and basically all the info you need. zvet Hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jul - 23:00

Lana wrote!
Quote :
hat about Euros in Warsaw, Poland? Smile That's a country that's close to the places you mentioned. :stari:

Here is the Official Website for Euros. :wink: It has ticket information and basically all the info you need. zvet Hope that helps

Thanks, for this info...dear!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 1:12

Thank you , Lana!!!!

Dear girl, I think that to post the link is a great idea!!!

Welll...we are beginning to feel the taste and the emotions of SKATING AGAIN!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 5:42

Lana wrote:
Serena wrote:

Well... I would *hope* that they are training already. :wink: I think someone here mentioned that Albena and Maxim are back in the States. So, I gather that yes, they have resumed training. Very Happy
Like I said about their music-- if they aren't training yet, I don't want to know about it. affraid That would be extremely scary. I'm just living in my own little world where they're working like 8 hours a day and have their music all cut and finished.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 10:25

Maria wrote:

Well...I thought that it was pretty sure that they were going to Skate America scratch ...but Perhaps I am wrong!! scratch

BESOS!!!

Noooo, you are not wrong Very Happy I just didn't explain well Rolling Eyes I wanted to say that they will go surely on the two competitions part of Grand Prix series, but still there's not any information if they'll go at smaller competitions and when exactly are the Nationals. I checked the official site of the Bulgarian skating federation, but there's still nothing about that.
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 13:10

thanks for the information! Very Happy

I'm curious about everything....how will they skate, wich music and costumes...the new season.. it's soon, but still 3 months without figure skating..

kusjes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 14:16

Vania wrote:
I wanted to say that they will go surely on the two competitions part of Grand Prix series, but still there's not any information if they'll go at smaller competitions and when exactly are the Nationals. I checked the official site of the Bulgarian skating federation, but there's still nothing about that.
This might be sort of a dumb question, but do they actually compete at Bulgarian Nationals? The timing (sometime in November/December) sounds horrible for them, although I guess if it was right after TEB or the Grand Prix Final, it wouldn't be so bad since they'd already be in Europe. scratch

I always assumed they didn't actually compete, but were just anointed national champions on an annual basis. :kataus: It's not like they'd really have any competition. Razz But I guess this year it might make sense for them to go since it's probably their last season.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 14:34

Grace wrote:

This might be sort of a dumb question, but do they actually compete at Bulgarian Nationals?
I always assumed they didn't actually compete, but were just anointed national champions on an annual basis. :kataus: It's not like they'd really have any competition.

No, it's not a dumb question Embarassed I think they didn't really compete at the Nationals in the last few years, but before that, I think they have participated Suspect but I'm not sure... I watched some reports, and they were there, maybe just to show their programs on the Bulgarian audience, because it wasn't real competition Rolling Eyes without any other skaters... But now, as you say, it's their last season, and I HOPE they'll come heart2 AND I WILL GO THERE, THIS WILL BE, PROBABLY, MY LAST CHANCE TO SEE THEM DANCE, I JUST HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHEN THE NATIONALS WILL BE.

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 14:52

Grace wrote!
Quote :
This might be sort of a dumb question, but do they actually compete at Bulgarian Nationals

Well...I know that Albena's sister is in Ice dance to...but besides her team , do they have other teams to compete with????
Perhaps not that many..because last season they were in the italian nationals! REMEMBER???
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 14:57

Serena wrote:

Well...I know that Albena's sister is in Ice dance to...but besides her team , do they have other teams to compete with????

Albena's sister Ina is still Junior, between the seniors, Albie and Max don't have any concurrent Crying or Very sad it's a pity that we don't have more ice dance couples, because now we have right to have 3 couples in the big championships, but we have only 1 at Senior level Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I hope that will change ...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 15:02

Vania wrote
Quote :
Albena's sister Ina is still Junior, between the seniors, Albie and Max don't have any concurrent Crying or Very sad it's a pity that we don't have more ice dance couples, because now we have right to have 3 couples in the big championships, but we have only 1 at Senior level Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I hope that will change

I hope it changes too!!
I do like bulgarian skating teams! heart2 I like that young team from pairs very much! They are cute! I'm sorry I can't remember their names! Embarassed

I hope Albena's sister will be very good...at least like her sister one day!!

BEIJINHOS!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 15:21

Serena wrote:

I hope it changes too!! I do like bulgarian skating teams!

:<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33: :<33:

Serena wrote:
heart2 I like that young team from pairs very much! They are cute! I'm sorry I can't remember their names! Embarassed

Rumiana Spasova and Stanimir Todorov heart2 heart2 heart2
Their FD this was awesome zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 16:19

Grace wrote:
Like I said about their music-- if they aren't training yet, I don't want to know about it. affraid That would be extremely scary. I'm just living in my own little world where they're working like 8 hours a day and have their music all cut and finished.

Oh, I'm going to have to join that little Albena-and-Maxim-are-training world of yours. :kataus: If they aren't... affraid affraid affraid Yeah, I don't want to know about it. Wink I think I will have some sort of mini panic attack, if I hear otherwise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 17:58

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Oh, I'm going to have to join that little Albena-and-Maxim-are-training world of yours. :kataus: If they aren't... affraid affraid affraid Yeah, I don't want to know about it. Wink I think I will have some sort of mini panic attack, if I hear otherwise

I'm glad you are!!!
In my opinion they have to be training... or, at least they must have already " everything " that is important in their minds! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
How could they say they are going to be in Skate America.if it was otherwise???? Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 21:33

Lana: Thanks a lot for the information. The problem is, I'm not sure if I can go on holiday in January, so anything within 2006 would be better.

Grace: I thought about Finlandia too, but according to the ISU's page, they only have Ladies' and Men's competitions.

TO EVERYONE: Does anyone have any information about the Paris Grand Prix - how much tickets cost, where to get them (on the internet)? I couldn't find any information. Maybe I missed something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

year 2006 - where are they going?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next