Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Year 2007

Go down 
+6
russianskaterdiva
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
*~rachel~*
Lana
*MAGic diable*
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 17:29

Stolen from another board, actually :mdr: but I liked the idea Laughing
It would be really nice to find out what everyone of us is expecting in the New Year (expecting to do, to accomplish, to get etc.)
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec - 21:24

I love the idea, sestrichka!!!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: Thanks! Thanks!

but... That's so hard! :blush2: I'll have to think about it. Erm.. :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 0:07

Lana wrote:
I love the idea, sestrichka!!!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: Thanks! Thanks!

but... That's so hard! :blush2: I'll have to think about it. Erm.. :wink:
Thank you, sweetie Kisssssssssss zvet
I know it is hard Laughing that's why you don't see anything posted by me on the topic, yet :mdr:

P.S. and I'd like to make a topic for the Year 2006 conclusions.. :blush2: What do you think? Wink :lmd:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 15:25

That's a very nice idea Lerochka!!! Very Happy I have to think about it... (by the way, is it true that Russian people make little figures from lead and then try to know what will happen in the New Year? I read a book about "How to celebrate New Year in a Russian way" and it was in it... :smile: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 15:35

*MAGic diable* wrote:

P.S. and I'd like to make a topic for the Year 2006 conclusions.. :blush2: What do you think? Wink :lmd:

yes, why not :wink:
As for my New Year decisions... :blush2: I have to think about that...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 17:33

*~rachel~* wrote:
That's a very nice idea Lerochka!!! Very Happy I have to think about it... (by the way, is it true that Russian people make little figures from lead and then try to know what will happen in the New Year? I read a book about "How to celebrate New Year in a Russian way" and it was in it... :smile: )
Errrmm.. Erm.. maybe some russian people make that Basketball I have never tried though :kataus: but it's true that russian people are fond of different fortune-tellings lol! and the best time for fortune-telling, (according to our traditions) is the time between the New Year and Christmas. Especially people used to think that all the Christmas Eve fortune-tellings always tell true :luvzy: :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 18:20

Lerka wrote:

Yeah, sounds great, Lerochka!!! zvet You should definitely make a topic like that!!! :lmd: tchin-tchin :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 18:31

*MAGic diable* wrote:
*~rachel~* wrote:
Errrmm.. Erm.. maybe some russian people make that Basketball I have never tried though :kataus: but it's true that russian people are fond of different fortune-tellings lol! and the best time for fortune-telling, (according to our traditions) is the time between the New Year and Christmas. Especially people used to think that all the Christmas Eve fortune-tellings always tell true :luvzy: :wink: :stari:

Oh! I'm absolutely crazy about fortune telling! I always do it for my friends with cards. And sometimes I tell the truth Smile))))
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 18:42

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Oh! I'm absolutely crazy about fortune telling! I always do it for my friends with cards. And sometimes I tell the truth Smile))))
Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo!!!!! Fortune-telling with cards Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. It was our favourite thing with Lenchik when we were little!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: it's impossible to imagine how crazeeeeeeeee we were :kataus: we told fortunes.. erm.. "Who is your best friend" (and Lenchik always offended with me if our cards told she was not :kataus: :kataus: ), "Who is your future husband" (mine was ALWAYS Gwendal Peizerat :kataus: ) and many others!!! Ohh Gosssshhhhh... :dying:

And yes, sestrichka! :lmd: Let's make the topic :mdr: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 19:56

My New Year 2007 :zy:

1. Get accepted into York University's Creative Writing Program in Toronto! Buh.. lovely heart Annnnd, I will get a chance study in a different city. Bravo!

2. Have a good (injury-free Razz) competition season. :wink: So, when I retire, I will feel that I accomplished all that I could in gymnastics. :stari:

3. Start learning another language. Laughing Any language, really. bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 20:08

Lana wrote:

1. Get accepted into York University's Creative Writing Program in Toronto! Buh.. lovely heart Annnnd, I will get a chance study in a different city. Bravo!
2. Have a good (injury-free Razz) competition season. :wink: So, when I retire, I will feel that I accomplished all that I could in gymnastics. :stari:
3. Start learning another language. Laughing Any language, really. bla-bla-bla
Woooooow :woow: :stari: Laur, the first thing sounds sooo great!!!! I wish it would come true!!!!!!!! drunken York University Cool you deserve to study at the best University, darling :stari:
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zvet :stari:
And yes, no injuries next year :lmd: :wink: Kisssssssssss It's my wish for the New Year, too! :vo: And.. start learning another language :dube: I want :blush2: I gonna start learning German Buh.. or Spanish (seriously Wink )
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 20:34

Lerka wrote:
Woooooow :woow: :stari: Laur, the first thing sounds sooo great!!!! I wish it would come true!!!!!!!! drunken York University Cool you deserve to study at the best University, darling :stari:
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zvet :stari:

Thanks! Thanks! Thank youuuu, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss You are very sweet to say this!!! zvet lovely heart :stari: First, I have to complete my 2nd year of Uni here Wink... I reallllllly reallllllly want to study at York, so hopefully it will happen for me. :wink:

Quote :
And.. start learning another language :dube: I want :blush2: I gonna start learning German Buh.. or Spanish (seriously Wink )

German? :kataus: Me and Marina were talking about that a few days ago. Laughing Apparently, some of the words are quite crazy. Razz :wink: Spanish is just beautiful as a language!!!!! :dube: I love the way it sounds!!!! Buh.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec - 20:45

Lana wrote:
I reallllllly reallllllly want to study at York, so hopefully it will happen for me. :wink:
And I realllly want you to study there! :luvzy: Rose Let's cross our fingers for you! Wink luv xoxo
Quote :
German? :kataus: Me and Marina were talking about that a few days ago. Laughing
Really??? Shocked Buh.. Why??? Suspect I hated German, before.. I thought it was the ugliest language ever Embarassed but.. apparently too much watching Aliona & Robin switched me to think something different about German, now Buh.. :kataus:
Quote :
Apparently, some of the words are quite crazy. Razz
Examples Razz examples, please :mdr:
Quote :
Spanish is just beautiful as a language!!!!! :dube: I love the way it sounds!!!! Buh.. :stari:
I know :dube: I just love it, too!!! :woow: I started learning it once, but Erm.. maybe Next Year 2007! cheers
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 5:23

Lana wrote:

Quote :
And.. start learning another language :dube: I want :blush2: I gonna start learning German Buh.. or Spanish (seriously Wink )

German? :kataus: Me and Marina were talking about that a few days ago. Laughing Apparently, some of the words are quite crazy. Razz :wink: Spanish is just beautiful as a language!!!!! :dube: I love the way it sounds!!!! Buh.. :stari:

YAY!!! Then we can tease each other in yet another language!!! :kataus: And yes, some of the words are quite crazy...and it's fun to yell at random people in it. But when you say the proper name of Germany, is sorta sounds like the Republic of Dorkland...:kataus: And so when some of my others friends who take German see me, they ask me if I've been to dorkland yet...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 5:57

Lerka wrote:
And I realllly want you to study there! :luvzy: Rose Let's cross our fingers for you! Wink luv xoxo

I'm too scared to even cross my fingers, Lerochka!!! Weep I keep wondering if I'm good enough to be excepted into the program. pale Embarassed but... I don't have to worry about it for a while. :wink: If I keep practicing my writing, it should be okay. :stari:

Quote :
Quote :
German? :kataus: Me and Marina were talking about that a few days ago. Laughing
Really??? Shocked Buh.. Why??? Suspect I hated German, before.. I thought it was the ugliest language ever Embarassed but.. apparently too much watching Aliona & Robin switched me to think something different about German, now Buh.. :kataus:

Erm.. Erm... I don't remember why me and Marina were talking about German. :kataus: We just were. Suspect Laughing I don't mind German as a language. Wink Yes, I used to think it sounded very harsh, when people spoke it. :blush2: But, it's not so bad! :wink: Aliona & Robin? Laughing I knew it, sestrichka!!!! :lmd: tchin-tchin :kataus:

Quote :
Quote :

Marina? Laughing Will you help us? zvet I can't remember any of her examples!!! Embarassed Wink

Quote :
Quote :
Spanish is just beautiful as a language!!!!! :dube: I love the way it sounds!!!! Buh.. :stari:
I know :dube: I just love it, too!!! :woow: I started learning it once, but Erm.. maybe Next Year 2007! cheers

I am dying to learn Russian. :dube: But your cyrillic alphabet is so intimidating to me!!! affraid I've learned the cyrillic letters... but Embarassed I don't know Embarassed... it is almost like reading code. :wink: Maybe, it is easier to learn Russian than it looks, eh? :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:14

Lana wrote:

Quote :
Quote :

Marina? Laughing Will you help us? zvet I can't remember any of her examples!!! Embarassed Wink

Well...Republic of Dorkland to start with... :dying: I will try to think of some later... lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:20

Lyra wrote:
Well...Republic of Dorkland to start with... :dying: I will try to think of some later... lol!

Deutschland? :wink: I actually think it sounds sort of pretty. :blush2: lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:21

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Deutschland? :wink: I actually think it sounds sort of pretty. :blush2: lol!

Noooo...the way you say it. At times, depending on who says it, it sounds like Dorkland... :blush2:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 20:36

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Lana wrote:

Well... I said that German is very close from English (Haus = house, hier = here, wunderbar = wonderful), but there are some huuuge words very difficult to write, with -sch, or 3 "S" in a row... (I don't have examples because I don't have my dictionnary here, and my German is a bit dusty... Embarassed ).

Lana wrote:

I have almost the same wish : Get accepted into an university abroad :stari: I really hope for it...

My second wish is about skating properly lol!

And... travel in Eastern Europe is one of the things I really want to do, but it won't be possible if I study abroad nooo , so wait and see... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 3:36

My resolution is to keep my apartment cleaner! Buh.. I'm so bad at that. Razz

Also I want to move to Europe, but that's very difficult. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 16:41

Quote :
1. Get accepted into York University's Creative Writing Program in Toronto! Annnnd, I will get a chance study in a different city.

That sounds so great Lana!! I hope you'll get in it Very Happy

Quote :
Well... I said that German is very close from English (Haus = house, hier = here, wunderbar = wonderful), but there are some huuuge words very difficult to write, with -sch, or 3 "S" in a row... (I don't have examples because I don't have my dictionnary here, and my German is a bit dusty... ).

haha Wink it's the difficult strong G and S no? Like in Wechselprepositione or Schuleraustausch lol! luckly it's the same in Dutch :smile: I'm sure you'll manage to learn it!!

In 2007 I want to learn Russian properly, because a friend from our family from Ukraïne will visit us for a couple of weeks and she just speeks Russian and Ukraïnian... :smile: it will be difficult because of all the sh, sj, sjh, tsj... :kataus:

My resolution is to improve playing the piano for passing the exams of the youth orchestra and to work more hard in school Erm.. because I want to study Theologhy :smile:

Girls, I wish you a wonderful new year in health and peace with nice things to happen and lovely treasures, and of course an interesting and at most beautiful skating season!!!! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!! loveall
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 19:35

lERA WROTE!

Quote :
Stolen from another board, actually :mdr: but I liked the idea Laughing
It would be really nice to find out what everyone of us is expecting in the New Year (expecting to do, to accomplish, to get etc.)
I LIKE THE IDEA! I am glad you remember to borrow it! lol! lol!
About what I expect for this New year and My resolutions....well, I am going to make a list! zvet zvet
But, at the moment, what comes into my head is ...
Erase terrorism.... Crying or Very sad :sad2: :disap: That would be wonderful!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 22:12

Lana and Marina!!!! I hope you'll be accepted into the unis you want cheers

Grace Razz
Quote :
My resolution is to keep my apartment cleaner! I'm so bad at that.

I'm with you drunken

Maria!!!! A nice wish. heart2

Well, I've got a bunch of wishes :stari:
1. I want to get a proposal.
2. To lose 9 kilos. Or 7 :albino:
3. finish my thesis.
4. and have all my relatives and friends in good health. flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 11:12

HAPPY NEW YEAR
С НОВЬIМ ГОДОМ
ЧЕСТИТА НОВА ГОДИНА
:stari: :stari: :stari: 2007 :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 21:42

My resolutions - we don't have the habit to do a list, the english speaking citizens have scratch scratch scratch- are...

NOT TO SLEEP TILL AFTER MIDDAY ON WEEKENDS.. Embarassed

Not to fight with my brother Fabio... Aouch.. Weep Weep Weep

Pass my driving exam... Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!

help at home!! Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so

Not to talk about football with my close friends because we suport different clubs.. Sovsem togo chto li? Are you stupid of so Sovsem togo chto li? Are you stupid of so

Watch figureskating on tv.. Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

AND I HOPE.. :disap:
That the diificult economic situation in my country gets better... :disap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Year 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year 2007   New Year 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year 2007
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Else.. or.. just figure skating :) :: Additional corner :)-
Jump to: