Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

year 2006 - where are they going?

Go down 
+12
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
mila
rosee
*~rachel~*
Lana
Bea
Grace
Serena
Maria
Vania
nyx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul - 22:31

nyx wrote:
Lana: Thanks a lot for the information. The problem is, I'm not sure if I can go on holiday in January, so anything within 2006 would be better.

Grace: I thought about Finlandia too, but according to the ISU's page, they only have Ladies' and Men's competitions.

TO EVERYONE: Does anyone have any information about the Paris Grand Prix - how much tickets cost, where to get them (on the internet)? I couldn't find any information. Maybe I missed something.

Well, at least you will have the info for Euros, if end up being able to take the holidays. :wink: I'll look for the info about TEB for you. Maybe, I can find something. zvet
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 5:44

nyx wrote:
Grace: I thought about Finlandia too, but according to the ISU's page, they only have Ladies' and Men's competitions.
That's very likely. I checked the United States Figure Skating page to see who they'd assigned to compete where, and for Finlandia Dance it has "To Be Announced" instead of a little "---" like they'd usually do if there wasn't going to be dance. I think there's probably no dance at Finlandia, but USFS seems to think there will be. scratch

Quote :
TO EVERYONE: Does anyone have any information about the Paris Grand Prix - how much tickets cost, where to get them (on the internet)? I couldn't find any information. Maybe I missed something.
Oy, the French Federation is notoriously slow about getting that information out. Every year people are confused about the tickets, the schedule, etc. But if anyone hears anything, I'm sure they'll post it here. :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 9:50

Grace wrote:

But if anyone hears anything, I'm sure they'll post it here. :vo:

Yes, please poklon maybe it's to early, but if someone finds any info, please, post it!

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 14:25

Vania wrote!!!
Quote :
Yes, please poklon maybe it's to early, but if someone finds any info, please, post it!

YESS! poklon PLEAAAASE!!! poklon poklon poklon poklon

Perhaps it's not that soon.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul - 15:57

Serena wrote:
Perhaps it's not that soon.... Basketball

probably not... Razz i certainly found nothing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 12:18

Lana wrote about news about Albie and Max!
Quote :
probably not... Razz i certainly found nothing. Wink[/

I think it's too soon!

I remember that last season we found out much later! saaad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 15:34

Maria wrote:
I think it's too soon!

I remember that last season we found out much later! saaad

It shouldn't be... shocked The info for SA and SC has been out for months. Rolling Eyes I guess as Grace said the French Fed just isn't organized. Wink
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 19:16

That's true they aren't organized! But French Fed said that they try to correct it this year (new president, Brian and Stan have get into the Fed)
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jul - 21:17

I hope it won't be in the examsweek...is TEB expensive? maybe I can go there if it's in weekend and not very much mony...I really hope so!!! seeing Albena and Max and Andrei and figure skating at all for the first time in real Very Happy

kusjes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 5:30

I don't think the most expensive thing about TEB would be the tickets, generally I think Skate America and maybe NHK are the most expensive ones to get tickets to. I think Paris itself would be the most expensive thing about TEB, and if you can stay there cheap, or are already there, it shouldn't be too bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jul - 20:02

thank you Grace Very Happy yes, that's right....I can take food from home but then the train etc....

kuskes!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 14:10

Woww!!

Lucky girls!
You are planning to see them live!!! sunny sunny sunny

I'll have to rely on the Net and o your reports...but that's O. K.

I'm sure you are going to tell evrything!!!

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 15:53

Maria wrote
Quote :
You are planning to see them live!!!

I'll have to rely on the Net and o your reports...but that's O. K.

yes!! I really hope it'll happen!!! it would be the first time for me to see figure skating, and Albena and Max af course Very Happy, in real. but normally just piecesof the EC and WC are broadcasted...

year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Site68am9ev
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jul - 16:59

Rachel wrote!
Quote :
yes!! I really hope it'll happen!!! it would be the first time for me to see figure skating, and Albena and Max af course Very Happy, in real. but normally just piecesof the EC and WC are broadcasted...

I hope you are going to see them! I hope it comes true!! heart2

BEIJINHOS!!! KISSES!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jul - 3:14

Rachel wrote!
Quote :
yes!! I really hope it'll happen!!! it would be the first time for me to see figure skating, and Albena and Max af course

I hope it really happens, Rachel!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

BESOS! Kisssssssssss KISSES! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul - 10:55

Dear Rachel, I hope you can go at TEB! It will be great - you will see Paris Very Happy flower and your favourite skaters lol! I hope it won't be very expensive scratch scratch

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul - 15:06

Well...and Skate America is going to be where????

I know the grand Prix Final is going to be in Peter...

loveall :stari: loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul - 15:12

Maria wrote:

Hi, Maria!
Last season Skate America was in Atlantic City. That's the official site of the event (still no new information)

http://www.skateamerica2005.org/

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jul - 17:49

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Maria wrote:

I know the grand Prix Final is going to be in Peter...

loveall :stari: loveall loveall

S.A will be in Hartford, CT Very Happy it takes about 2 hours by the train from NYC to Hartford. I think it's easy for Albena and Maxim to go to Hartford from Delaware! official site is already available. but it's so hard to open this site now... shocked Hope it will be ok soon!

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul - 0:52

Thanks for the info anf for all the details!!!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul - 4:09

mila wrote:
S.A will be in Hartford, CT Very Happy it takes about 2 hours by the train from NYC to Hartford. I think it's easy for Albena and Maxim to go to Hartford from Delaware! official site is already available. but it's so hard to open this site now... shocked Hope it will be ok soon!
Ugh, that website is just like the USFS main site-- totally graphics heavy and disorganized. Blah.

Travel to Hartford should be very easy for them. It's only about a five hour drive, or probably they could quite quickly and easily fly-- actually, I know they could, because that's what I'm going to do :kataus: (it's about a 45 minute flight from Baltimore, which is about 45 minutes from my apartment and from Newark). Trains in the U.S., though, are notoriously poorly run-- always late, etc., so even though it would be convenient to take the train from Wilmington, DE to Hartford, I personally would not want to do it, at least not hauling all that stuff around that they will be.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul - 9:43

Thanks, Grace and Meg, about this info :dube: I surely couldn't go there (at Skate America) and I hope if someone of you could, we'll have another great report about this event (as Lana's report) :wink:

Kisses!

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul - 13:52

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Travel to Hartford should be very easy for them. It's only about a five hour drive, or probably they could quite quickly and easily fly-- actually, I know they could, because that's what I'm going to do :kataus: (it's about a 45 minute flight from Baltimore, which is about 45 minutes from my apartment and from Newark).

Thanks for this info, Grace! heart2
This means that they are not going to have problems going from Newark to participate in Skate America!!

WONDERFUL!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul - 5:02

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Grace and Meg, about this info :dube: I surely couldn't go there (at Skate America) and I hope if someone of you could, we'll have another great report about this event (as Lana's report) :wink:
I'm planning on going, and although I'm sure I'll write up a report when I get back, it won't be anything like Lana's. :kataus: The downside of that for you guys is that it'll be much less detailed. The upside, of course, is that I will actually finish it. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul - 20:35

Grace wrote!
Quote :
I'm planning on going, and although I'm sure I'll write up a report when I get back, it won't be anything like Lana's. :kataus: The downside of that for you guys is that it'll be much less detailed. The upside, of course, is that I will actually finish it. Razz lol![/quote

I thought you would go! It must be near for you! Very Happy Very Happy

And , I'm sure you will finish your report of the event Basketball zvet Basketball and I'm sure Lana will eventually finish hers! lol! zvet

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

year 2006 - where are they going?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next