Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

year 2006 - where are they going?

Go down 
+12
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
mila
rosee
*~rachel~*
Lana
Bea
Grace
Serena
Maria
Vania
nyx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jul - 6:32

Vania wrote:
Grace wrote:

But if anyone hears anything, I'm sure they'll post it here. :vo:

Yes, please poklon maybe it's to early, but if someone finds any info, please, post it!

Kisses!
Well, here you go, then: Tickets are now on sale for Trophee Eric Bompard.
http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/en/manif.asp?idtier=139955&idmanif=102862&sid=SUBLEMDNMVX29L17PEUU9AKU3J4DBTPB

Smile

It's important to remember, though, that at TEB neither the compulsory dance competition nor practices in general are open to the public. Bizarre, but true.

Last edited by on Sat 22 Jul - 3:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul - 20:39

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:

yes!! I really hope it'll happen!!! it would be the first time for me to see figure skating, and Albena and Max af course Very Happy, in real. but normally just piecesof the EC and WC are broadcasted...

Dear Rachel, I'm crossing my fingers for you. I really, really, really hope you'll be able to get there. I completely understand your wish. I have never seen live skating either. I mean, never ever been on an ice-rink Sad

I hope, hope you'll be able to go. And if you know the right stores, food can be very cheap. It's not impossible to live. but the hotels are a bit expensive. There are maybe some hostals that are cheaper... Probably Marina knows more. Maybe she can help Wink

Kisses
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 1:22

So, it's for sure!
They are going to Skate America and T Bompard! How exciting! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:

Lucky girls Bravo! Bravo! , the ones that are going to see them LIVE!! Thanks! Thanks!

Alby & Max!! Kisssssssssss Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 18:29

Thank you dear Maria, Serena and Vania for your lovely words!! Thanks! Thanks! Kisssssssssss I wish it too...

Quote :
Dear Rachel, I'm crossing my fingers for you. I really, really, really hope you'll be able to get there. I completely understand your wish. I have never seen live skating either. I mean, never ever been on an ice-rink

I hope, hope you'll be able to go. And if you know the right stores, food can be very cheap. It's not impossible to live. but the hotels are a bit expensive. There are maybe some hostals that are cheaper... Probably Marina knows more. Maybe she can help

Kisses

hoikes dear Alex Kisssssssssss yes... I hope once you'll go to a rink and see Albie and Max, or other skaters, that would be a great day, noe? Very Happy
you are right, it isn't impossible to live Wink

thanks for your words, they are very usefull and maybe there's a train in the evening, then hotel isn't need...we'll see

O Grace, how nice you posted the link Very Happy I'll look!!!

heel veel kusjes en knuffels!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 19:22

Grace wrote:
Well, here you go, then: Tickets are now on sale for Trophee Eric Bompard.
http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/en/manif.asp?idtier=139955&idmanif=102862&sid=SUBLEMDNMVX29L17PEUU9AKU3J4DBTPB
It's important to remember, though, that at TEB neither the compulsory dance competition nor practices in general are open to the public. Bizarre, but true.
Thank you so much for the link, Grace! Kisssssssssss by the way, I missed you very much too! :<33: and it's the first message I write you since I am back! zvet
I'm dying to go TEB instead of Cup of Russia.. the ticket prices are ok, but now I must make clear everything about planes and places where I could live.. I need to know what sum could be ok for the trip.
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jul - 14:58

Thank you for the information , Grace! sunny

I like to know everything that concerns them heart2 heart2 although I won't be able to watch them live!!! nooo nooo

BESOS!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jul - 18:38

Hello...

It's so refreshing to see discussions about figure skating and about shows and competitions. I would love to go to TEB or Skate America (oohh, so much!!! ), but I know this is impossible because of various motives. Sad So, I really hope that when someone goes, he/she will have a fantastic time and that we will have some glimpses on the event.

Sadly, our tv stations don't show anything of the kind. So every information will be from internet and you heart2

Grace, I'm very happy you decided to go. Your report will be great, I know. You'll have great and specific, useful opinions and details in it. I can't wait for it already...Of course, if you have time to do this... I'm sorry, I don't want to pressure you girls, but you are my only link to this right now Wink

I think it will be great, we have so many girls here that are going to different events. We will have intense activity here. New opinions, new pairs, new athletes, new programs, new emotions and thrill..maybe anger (I hope not). uhh, it is exciting already... :jump2:

I hope AM's trainings are working well and that they will be perfectly prepared for the events to come. Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 2:29

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
Sadly, our tv stations don't show anything of the kind. So every information will be from internet and you heart2

Precisely what is going to happen to me! Mad Mad Sad
I am glad I have this site to know news and you, girls!

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 2:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Thank you so much for the link, Grace! Kisssssssssss by the way, I missed you very much too! :<33: and it's the first message I write you since I am back! zvet
Of course I'm very happy to provide information when I have it. zvet And welcome back, Lerka!

I hope everyone who wants to go to TEB gets to go-- not just for the skating, but because Paris is such a fabulous city. Hartford, on the other hand... Suspect Not very exciting. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 12:20

Grace wrote!

Quote :
I hope everyone who wants to go to TEB gets to go-- not just for the skating, but because Paris is such a fabulous city. Hartford, on the other hand... Suspect Not very exciting. :kataus
I agree about Paris! FABULOUS!
But, I can't say anything about Hartford! Wink Wink Wink

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 20:08

Grace wrote:
Of course I'm very happy to provide information when I have it. zvet And welcome back, Lerka!

I hope everyone who wants to go to TEB gets to go-- not just for the skating, but because Paris is such a fabulous city. Hartford, on the other hand... Suspect Not very exciting. :kataus:
Thank you again, Grace! :<33:
I'm quite pessimistic about my possibilities for TEB. shocked My friends said that I have no enough time to save enough money.. but they offered me to try to do it for Warsaw! :kataus: Warsaw isn't as exciting as Paris maybe, but it's much more cheaper.. and .. closer to Russia. Maybe it will be even easier to get the visa. Well, nothing for sure.. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 20:15

Lerka wrote:
Thank you again, Grace! :<33:
I'm quite pessimistic about my possibilities for TEB. shocked My friends said that I have no enough time to save enough money.. but they offered me to try to do it for Warsaw! :kataus: Warsaw isn't as exciting as Paris maybe, but it's much more cheaper.. and .. closer to Russia. Maybe it will be even easier to get the visa. Well, nothing for sure.. :kataus:

I'm sure that would make *someone* very happy, if you went to Euros. Laughing :respect: hehe. Ohhhh Aleeeeex... Razz :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 20:21

Lana wrote:
I'm sure that would make *someone* very happy, if you went to Euros. Laughing :respect: hehe. Ohhhh Aleeeeex... Razz :wink:
*someone*? Razz :kataus: Ah oh.. Aleeeeeeeeeexxx :<33: :<33: :<33: but.. I can't say for sure now.. Sad we will see Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 20:59

Lerka wrote:
*someone*? Razz :kataus: Ah oh.. Aleeeeeeeeeexxx :<33: :<33: :<33: but.. I can't say for sure now.. Sad we will see Laughing

:kataus: :kataus: Alex is a *someone*. :zy: we will see... Wink it would be fab, if you could go, sestrichka! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 21:10

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

:kataus: :kataus: Alex is a *someone*. :zy: we will see... Wink it would be fab, if you could go, sestrichka! zvet :stari:

Hmmm...well that "someone" would be really happy Yahoooo!!! to see the other "someone" Razz at euros. But unfortunatelly it's not sure for me either Sad
It would be amazing if we both go...oaah!! beyond amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 21:13

alexandra wrote:
Hmmm...well that "someone" would be really happy Yahoooo!!! to see the other "someone" Razz at euros. But unfortunatelly it's not sure for me either Sad
It would be amazing if we both go...oaah!! beyond amazing!!!

I'm a little envious. :blush2: Razz I wanted to go, toooo! :kataus: hehe.
I hope that both of you will manage to attend Euros! zvet Because, I know that you be great for both of you "someones"! Bravo! Rose Kisssssssssss You could watch the event together, even! :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 21:23

Lana wrote:

I'm a little envious. :blush2: Razz I wanted to go, toooo! :kataus: hehe.
I hope that both of you will manage to attend Euros! zvet Because, I know that you be great for both of you "someones"! Bravo! Rose Kisssssssssss You could watch the event together, even! :wink:

Ohh...you're sweet Lana. Thank you... heart2
But I'm so afraid to make plans and to dare dream. I'm afraid this won't happen and I will suffer a lot. If I already imagine myself there and I won't be able to go it will be horrible, painful...

But can't help it...dreaming again... drunken
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 14:04

O Alex and Lerochkla it would be so nice if you two could go to Euro's and meet Very Happy

But for TEB...do you know about the days? when'll Albena and Max skate? because I know where to buy cards, but I'm curious about the schedule for skaters... Is it already announced?

liefs!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 14:06

oh, not cards..... but tickets, right?:blush2: (in our langiage it's the same word)
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 19:36

@ Grace:

Practices at TEB aren't open to the public? That's bizarre indeed! How do you know this - is it official?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 21:11

I guess it isn't the first timethat practices aren't open to public...I mean it's the usual procedure, I guess! scratch

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 3:25

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
But for TEB...do you know about the days? when'll Albena and Max skate? because I know where to buy cards, but I'm curious about the schedule for skaters... Is it already announced?

liefs!!! loveall
I'm not exactly sure, but I think that TEB follows the normal schedule for Grand Prix events, which would have the compulsories on Thursday, OD on Friday, FD on Saturday, and exhibition gala on Sunday. So to see Albena and Max you could get tickets for any or all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

nyx wrote:
Practices at TEB aren't open to the public? That's bizarre indeed! How do you know this - is it official?
TEB/Trophee Lalique has always been like this. Practices and the compulsory dance competition are only open to those with credentials-- generally athletes, coaches, officials, and the press.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 14:21

Grace wrote!
Quote :
TEB/Trophee Lalique has always been like this. Practices and the compulsory dance competition are only open to those with credentials-- generally athletes, coaches, officials, and the press

I don't agree that the compulsories aren't open to the public! scratch
Why??? In other Grand prix competitions, I think everything is open to the public!!!

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 16:25

Maria wrote:
Grace wrote!
Quote :
TEB/Trophee Lalique has always been like this. Practices and the compulsory dance competition are only open to those with credentials-- generally athletes, coaches, officials, and the press

I don't agree that the compulsories aren't open to the public! scratch
Why??? In other Grand prix competitions, I think everything is open to the public!

I understand why practices are not open for the public (although it would be nicer Wink) but I really don't understand why CD are closed for the audience...

For me CDs are like any other competition. It's part of the ice-dance competition...so they should sell tickets for this either..

Dear Grace, do you happen to know some strong reasons for this?!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 21:22

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
For me CDs are like any other competition. It's part of the ice-dance competition...so they should sell tickets for this either..

Dear Grace, do you happen to know some strong reasons for this

It is strange, really!! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

year 2006 - where are they going?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next