Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

year 2006 - where are they going?

Go down 
+12
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
mila
rosee
*~rachel~*
Lana
Bea
Grace
Serena
Maria
Vania
nyx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 21:33

Thank you Grace, it's good to know that....I'll wait a while for buying tickets though...for sure... Very Happy

yes..how strange a closed OD, maybe they didn't had enough visitors in other years...actually for me, I would rather like to see the FD...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 5:47

alexandra wrote:
Dear Grace, do you happen to know some strong reasons for this?!
I don't actually know any reason at all, much less a good one.

I guess it's just more of the French federations doing whatever it feels like doing.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 16:02

Grace wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Dear Grace, do you happen to know some strong reasons for this?!
I don't actually know any reason at all, much less a good one.

I guess it's just more of the French federations doing whatever it feels like doing.

Hmm...well...ok.. :blink:

Thanks anyway for answering..Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 19:37

Thank you for answering, anayway, Grace!

Nooo Smile COMMENT!!!

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 20:37

Well...still no important news about our sweet couple????

I've just read the small text under your avatar, Lera , querida mia! heart2 heart2 heart2

Do you know anything...????

Un Monton de besos! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 20:40

Maria wrote:
Well...still no important news about our sweet couple????

Hi, Maria! Still no news at all about Albie and Max Crying or Very sad oohhh, I miss them so much, I can't wait for some news about them. Rolling Eyes

KISSES!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 22:11

Hmm, I just saw that Lera wrote near her avatar "having some things to tell" (or something like that) Suspect Suspect Some news, maybe! About Albie and Max Suspect huh, I'm very suspicious rabbit

AM I RIGHT, LERA Wink ? OR I JUST IMAGINE THIS Rolling Eyes

:zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 23:25

Hi , HOLA! DEAR GIRLS!,
Vania wrote!
Quote :
Hmm, I just saw that Lera wrote near her avatar "having some things to tell" (or something like that) Suspect Suspect Some news, maybe! About Albie and Max Suspect huh, I'm very suspicious rabbit

I thought the same! Basketball Basketball Basketball lol!
And I was trying to provoke Lera just a little! lol! lol!
It seems she did not answer my efforts to know sth really super before going on holidyas! lol! lol!

BESOS, QUERIDAS MIAS!!! :<33: loveall heart2 :<33: loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 3:23

Maria wrote:
Hi , HOLA! DEAR GIRLS!,
Vania wrote!
Quote :

I thought the same! Basketball Basketball Basketball lol!
And I was trying to provoke Lera just a little! lol! lol!
It seems she did not answer my efforts to know sth really super before going on holidyas! lol! lol!

BESOS, QUERIDAS MIAS!!! :<33: loveall heart2 :<33: loveall
Ohhh, you saw my little "sign"!!! lol! Bravo, girls!!!! Bravo! Bravo! :cheer: Bravo! Bravo! I was afraid you could never see it :luvzy: So, yes, I have some news from Albie and Max, but actually nothing VERY interesting, but still :mdr: They haven't choosen music for their FD, yet. They have 2 variants, but Albie wants to find the third one. They are in Delaware, thinking about the music and trying to make Tango. :blush2: just because we love And as bulgarians say: "Pozdravi na vsichki!" zvet kisses to all the girls here :surce: :stari:

P.S. Maria, querida mia, please.. visit "Other sports" section! bow I need you there! :angel2: :respect:
BESOS!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 5:42

*MAGic diable* wrote:
They haven't choosen music for their FD, yet. They have 2 variants, but Albie wants to find the third one. They are in Delaware, thinking about the music and trying to make Tango. :blush2:
It's August and they still don't have their FD music yet? Shocked Shocked Okay, I'm going to pretend I don't know that. And I'm not going to feel okay about it until I see their FD looking relatively decent. Gah.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 10:29

Grace wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
They haven't choosen music for their FD, yet. They have 2 variants, but Albie wants to find the third one. They are in Delaware, thinking about the music and trying to make Tango. :blush2:
It's August and they still don't have their FD music yet? Shocked Shocked Okay, I'm going to pretend I don't know that. And I'm not going to feel okay about it until I see their FD looking relatively decent. Gah.
No No No Yes, Grace. I don't know what to say really. I was trying to disguise bad news, but ok :mdr: I don't like it either.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 14:30

*MAGic diable* wrote:
No No No Yes, Grace. I don't know what to say really. I was trying to disguise bad news, but ok :mdr: I don't like it either.. Sad
Well, I have plenty of things to say, none of them particularly appropriate for a forum their parents might read, so I'll keep them to myself. Razz :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 14:45

Thank you for these details, Lera! Very Happy

It's better than nothing! Very Happy

About their new FD..perhaps they already have the most important movements and step sequences Embarassed , but are still trying out musics trying to find the best! Embarassed Embarassed
I think it]s impossible to be other way! Embarassed Embarassed

What do you think girls???? scratch scratch scratch

BESOS :<33: :<33: :<33: heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 15:31

Maria wrote:
About their new FD..perhaps they already have the most important movements and step sequences Embarassed , but are still trying out musics trying to find the best! Embarassed Embarassed
I think it]s impossible to be other way! Embarassed Embarassed

What do you think girls???? scratch scratch scratch

THANKS, LERKA, FOR THAT INFO zvet :<33:

I agree with you, querida Maria! Rolling Eyes I think that probably they have already invented some movements, sequences, maybe even the lifts. I think that they have chosen also the rhythm - slow or more fast music, but still searching for the right music. scratch scratch They HAVE to find it as soon as possible, it's August yet pale
KISSES!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 16:16

*MAGic diable* wrote:

So, yes, I have some news from Albie and Max, but actually nothing VERY interesting, but still :mdr: They haven't choosen music for their FD, yet. They have 2 variants, but Albie wants to find the third one. They are in Delaware, thinking about the music and trying to make Tango. :blush2: just because we love And as bulgarians say: "Pozdravi na vsichki!" zvet kisses to all the girls here :surce: :stari:

Ahh....this is making me feel a bit nervous. It's true that I don't know the steps in creating a FD and I also can't apreciate the amount of time you really need for making every sequence and move perfect... :face: but I choose to have faith in them :bg: . I'm sure that Albena and Maxim, also Linichuk...control this situation much better than it seems right now...

"Spasibo" Lerka for sharing the news.. Smile

Eh, question..do they have 2 variants/montage/cut for one song (and they want a new sound/variant) or do they have 2 different 'songs' (in this case things are more serious..:| )

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 17:02

oooh...well...that's kind of late, noo? but they still have about three months before the new season starts, it will be allright then I hope Alby & Max!!

thanks for the news lerka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 21:56

Grace wrote:

I feel the exact same way. :disap: But... I guess if Linichuk's music choices don't suit them, they shouldn't use them. Suspect Albena and Maxim would be worse off using a piece that they don't "love" for an entire season. Instead, it's better to find music that they love and use that... even if it takes them longer to create their FD? confused Oh... what do I know? pale

Pleeeeease, Lerochka!!! Tell us that they have finished their OD! :wink: Erm.. And thank you for the news, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss It's always good to hear what's going on with their skating. lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 23:40

Grace wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Well, I have plenty of things to say, none of them particularly appropriate for a forum their parents might read, so I'll keep them to myself. Razz :kataus:
It's not fair, Grace :disap: I'd like to read your thoughts on the question.. but I have no rights to ask you to do what you don't want to.. Uff..((

Quote :
Eh, question..do they have 2 variants/montage/cut for one song (and they want a new sound/variant) or do they have 2 different 'songs' (in this case things are more serious..
No, Alex.. No they have 2 different pieces of music and Albena told she'd like to find another one.

2Lana -> Tango is ok Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 2:06

Lerka wrote:
2Lana -> Tango is ok Laughing

Just ok? Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 5:59

*MAGic diable* wrote:
It's not fair, Grace :disap: I'd like to read your thoughts on the question.. but I have no rights to ask you to do what you don't want to.. Uff..((
Well, it's just that what I have to say is not incredibly complimentary... but if people are curious... Embarassed

I think it's an enormously irresponsible approach to the season. If you're the defending world champions, it's going to get harder, not easier for you-- after all, now anything but winning is a disappointment. Maybe that's not how they're looking at it, but it's certainly how the skating world is looking at it. In the end they have to please themselves, but I'm... well, let's say extremely surprised that they're comfortable with first taking three months off of training and then not having their FD music ready to go until, say, mid-August at the earliest, in the year that they are finally in a position to defend a World title. That'll only give them 2.5 months to get it choreographed and competition ready which strikes me as almost impossible.

Of course I'm wondering, and not for the first time, if they're actually planning on showing up at any of their Grand Prix events-- or at least, not going to Skate America. If I were them, that's what I'd be planning at this point, although the rules about withdrawing have gotten much stricter now, so that might not be practical.

I guess my final point is that while this is not necessarily bad news-- I mean, maybe they can pull it together in 2.5 months, what do I know?-- it is definitely not good news.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 14:09

sestrichka wrote:
Just ok? Razz
Well, you know.. I haven't seen it.. :blush2: I will probably see it in September Wink then, I could tell you more about programs..

Grace wrote:
Well, it's just that what I have to say is not incredibly complimentary... but if people are curious... Embarassed

I think it's an enormously irresponsible approach to the season. If you're the defending world champions, it's going to get harder, not easier for you-- after all, now anything but winning is a disappointment. Maybe that's not how they're looking at it, but it's certainly how the skating world is looking at it. In the end they have to please themselves, but I'm... well, let's say extremely surprised that they're comfortable with first taking three months off of training and then not having their FD music ready to go until, say, mid-August at the earliest, in the year that they are finally in a position to defend a World title. That'll only give them 2.5 months to get it choreographed and competition ready which strikes me as almost impossible.

Of course I'm wondering, and not for the first time, if they're actually planning on showing up at any of their Grand Prix events-- or at least, not going to Skate America. If I were them, that's what I'd be planning at this point, although the rules about withdrawing have gotten much stricter now, so that might not be practical.
Thank you, Grace! zvet I appreciate very much that you shared your thoughts and your inference with us! I know what we have is not very optimistic.. It's true they didn't train in April, May and June. But still.. they are in Delaware since a month already. They have some "sketches", of course. I know I'm very selfish, but I'm afraid that if they will miss Skate America.. they won't be at FGP in Peter and that will be too sad for me and for all russian fans Sad And then - I'm afraid that TEB could become "another NHK-2005" which will be very-very sad for AM.. not a shame of course, but it won't be agreable at all! No 2,5 months. Good luck.. Vse
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 14:23

*MAGic diable* wrote:
But still.. they are in Delaware since a month already. They have some "sketches", of course. I know I'm very selfish, but I'm afraid that if they will miss Skate America.. they won't be at FGP in Peter and that will be too sad for me and for all russian fans Sad And then - I'm afraid that TEB could become "another NHK-2005" which will be very-very sad for AM.. not a shame of course, but it won't be agreable at all! No 2,5 months. Good luck.. Vse
It could even happen at Skate America, depending on how ready Margarita and Povilas are. I just do not understand why you would take any momentum you had from winning Worlds and decide to waste it all on not having a free dance this late into the off-season. It makes no sense to me.

If they don't go to Skate America, that's okay with me. I'd much rather them not show up than show up not ready and getting slammed by the judges.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 14:49

Grace wrote:
It could even happen at Skate America, depending on how ready Margarita and Povilas are. I just do not understand why you would take any momentum you had from winning Worlds and decide to waste it all on not having a free dance this late into the off-season. It makes no sense to me.

If they don't go to Skate America, that's okay with me. I'd much rather them not show up than show up not ready and getting slammed by the judges.
Margarita and Povilas are not going to continue their amateur career. They won't be at Skate America.
Albena and Maxim. They wanted to rest.. it doesn't find an excuse for them, but actually their problem was they couldn't say "No" to the press and TV. They liked to be at the centre of attention, to be in the limelight, although it took a lot of their time and power. They said: "People would like to see us, they invite us, we can't refuse and offend them".. At times Albena doubted if she really wanted to stay. And if she didn't want to stay, so she didn't think about FD.. and so on..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 16:08

AS much as I like having news about Albena and Maxim I must admit that this one lies heavy. This discussion makes me feel bad, thinking that they are not ready, they don't have the final song and that already we discuss about possible mistakes ...or no attendance.

I'm aware that you are right. I agree entirely with what you said Grace (and thank you for presenting your point of view -> saaad) and I am really scared that things will be very difficul for them..and too painful.

On the other hand, I'm sure that they didn't leave the FD uncovered. The main steps and sequences are probably ready. And they probably practice the lifts every day...
And, I think that 2.5 months are enough for putting together all the elements and making a beautiful FD. (especially becuase they are little "workaholics" Smile and they always practice a lot..even if this is very tirening Sad )

And I feel akward and I know all this is somehow a burden right now, smth that makes you wonder about the title -> but I'm positive that it is possible and that Albena and Maxim will show whatever they want to show.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 23:04

Queridas mias! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 loveall

I have been reading all your last posts attentively and I've read what Grace has written so far VERYYYY ATTENTIVELY!
ALBIE AND MAX CAN"T BE SOOOOO detached shocked , I think!
THEY HAVE GOT A TITLE TO DEFEND!! zvet :stari:
Perhaps they won't show up at Skate America shocked ...but I BELIEVE IN THEM!!! :stari: :stari: :vo: :vo:

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: year 2006 - where are they going?   year 2006 - where are they going? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

year 2006 - where are they going?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next