Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)

Go down 
+10
Grace
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Vania
Lana
Marina
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 0:56

Maria wrote:
I DOOOO HOPE SOOO!! IT WOULD BE SOOO INTERESTINGG! flower flower
Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaa Yahoooo!!! *Lerka is running to hug Maria* Kisssssssssss Oh, you are so cute, querida mia!!!! Kisssssssssss it's impossible to find another place in the World where everyone could always understand you and share your emotions!!! You, girls, are fab! zvet :xxxxx: :stari:

Serena wrote:
Wonderful report,Magic! flower flower flower :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Every detail is precious! :woow: :woow:
Thank you, Serena! Friends :respect: That's all because I love all these details myself :mdr: and I'm always curious to hear about something like that :cheer: so I think it's always like that if you'd like to hear about something/someone you always make a biiiiiig accent on it when you tell something yourself :smile:

alexandra wrote:
:cryy: Ohh....while navigating through topics I realised we have another report!!!!!! But I aslo realised the library is to be closed in 5 -10 minutes. So, I must go...
I can tell you, this is a torture. To have a report and not be ablo to read it. Especially Lerochka's report from Russia!!! :dube:

But, I'll come back...though 7 pages is quite huge Smile
Sashuuuuunka!!!!!!!! :xxxxx: You are here, with us and you read my report, too!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I'm so happy, draga! :dube: It's a shame you had no time to read the report, but you will!!! :cool: Bad library Are you stupid of so to torture our Alex?! Twisted Evil Weep Too bad of it! Ayayay!
Ok, I hope you'll have time soon, the library will be open and... you will leave more comments, scumpa mea! bla-bla-bla
We miss you!!!!!!!!! Rose lovely heart
kisses :dube:

*~rachel~* wrote:
Lerochklaaaa!!! your report is superfab!!! ohhhh Very Happy cheers thanks for writing it, it's great, like we were with you at TEB!! ooh, your talk with Isa is such cute and the photo's... :smile: and sooo good Sinead remembered you Wheee!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! My report becomes popular :twist: :kataus: :kataus: Rachel is also here!!!!!!!!!!! Hey! :respect: Thank you for your nice words, dear! Rose I appreciate every word :wink:
thank you, girls! :angel2: luv, lovely heart
:stari: loveall :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 1:15

Lana wrote:
i don't usually ignore my studies! Razz i think i may have to ignore my training, today. Weep i'm still very sick. No ever since it started snowing in Ottawa, i have been sick. Suspect it's so cold! pale and there's ice on everything. Laughing i told Jenn, today, when we were walking, "I hate ice!!!" because we were slipping everywhere. Razz and she was like, "Whaaaaat???!! affraid" So, i had to add, "Oh, except if people are skating on it. Embarassed" Erm.. Erm.. :kataus:
of course, you don't! Wink You are a professor, sestrichka! Razz Don't forget :wink: :teasing: No. No, no, no. Sad It's too bad and too painful to hear my Laur is sick, moreover very sick? Weep I hope it will be better soon Rose Please, recover faster!!! poklon zvet Strangely, but there is no snow in Russia! Shocked usually, it's snowing all the November, but.. this year.. Buh.. it's December already Suspect No snow Buh.. no show = no ice Buh.. maybe my flat has moved somewhere and I haven't noticed? Laughing

Quote :
Yes, definitely!!! Bravo! I found that with my report, too. :blush2: I cannot wait to hear about Saturday!!! Kisssssssssss Bravo! Meh... no more teasing! bla-bla-bla Now, I'm too curious to know what happened, sestrichka!!! Oh my poor head! :kataus:
Yes, I know you feel the same, sestrichka! :lmd: Kisssssssssss Aaaand.. Erm.. teasing??? Shocked Laughing No teasing :zy: at aaaaallllll Razz actually, nothing serious happened Wink just everything was very nice :kataus:

Quote :
I never imagined that Isabelle would be arrogant. Shocked She always seemed like a fab, nice girl to me. sunny Maybe with a temper, but fab anyways!!! :luvzy: :wink: And that pic is really the cutest thing!!! Bravo! nice :stari: But... I am so interested to hear about your meeting with Sinead!!! bla-bla-bla I am just dying to know. :kataus: No Razz Fair. Razz
I always though she was cute and nice :dube: A girl with her appearance, her voice just can not be arrogant or so.. but Surprised people told that.. Surprised With a temper?? Hm.. I don't know. 3 days of CoR just showed me how nice, sweet and fab she was zvet :dube: ohhhh Ohhh.. thank you, thank you, thank you! It happens really seldom I like any pic of me, but this one is really nice drunken My meeting with Sinead? Razz Ohh, I have to finish with Friiiiiday lol! I'll try to shorten the events which are not that interesting - SPs and the Oppening ceremony Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Erm.. Oksana could do waaaaay better. :zy: Her and Maxim Sh. made a much cuter couple. :blush2: How did you get that photo, though? You are like the skater paparazzi, sestrichka!!! lol! :lmd:
You are right, Lanchik. Sad Maxim.. Crying or Very sad Maxim is fab.. how could Oksana exchange him for Roman? No How did I get the photo?? Laughing Very easy! bla-bla-bla From my seat!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
see you later! Hey!
luv heart2
lerka
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 2:18

Lerka wrote:
I am crazeeee? Laughing lol! Is it news for someone? Razz :kataus: you are always welcome, sestrichka, with making you laugh :luvzy: :zy: Kisssssssssss BTW, you made me laugh very hard, too Wink and I was super happy to see a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig comment from my darling Laur :blush2: Yahoooo!!! and.. you don't have a cell-phone, yet? Suspect Laughing Actually.. Lerka is Lerka Erm.. and SMS' won't help her :kataus: bla-bla-bla so, no worries, sweetie :lmd: Awww :dube: Lanochka you think there is only one Lerka, too?? :blink: that is so sweet to hear Kisssssssssss but don't spoil me, otherwise you will find Lerka at the top of your vain list soon! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Erm... Erm.. Not really new news, no. Laughing But of course, you are crazeeeee in the best possible way, darling!!! zvet :dube: You liked my biiiiiig comment? Embarassed I was so excited to read some more of your report that I had to write one!!! bow Kisssssssssss And no, I still don't have a cell phone, sestrichka. Weep It's sad, eh? No Razz
Of course!!!!! :wink: There could only ever be one of you, sestrichka!!! :luvzy: Kisssssssssss Uh oh, I do need someone to replace Navka at the top of my vain list... Suspect :kataus: Since, you said she was nice, Lerchik!!! Shocked Buh.. Laughing But you are too fabulous to top my list!!!!! zvet I must find someone else. Erm.. :stari:

Quote :
I think we will have a lot of girls cheering for Kerrs soon Embarassed because soon people will understand how gorgeous they are.. :dube: sometimes people just don't look at those couples who are in the second tenth or so, but Platov promised to lead Sinead and John to the podium for the next OG baaa :stari:

I really hope so, Lerochka!!! Bravo! We realize how gorgeous they are already. :zy: See, we are ahead of the times! tchin-tchin hehehe. Wink On the podium at OG? :woow: :woow: That would be so amazing. Buh.. I can't even describe how fab that would be. :dube:

Quote :
I don't mind my friends are not with me :kataus: I'm used already Razz Just remember Lenchik who realized she was russian and cheered for Navka at WC-2005 Buh.. affraid now it's better Wink Alina, Zhenia, Luiba, Ira even tried to cheer for Sin & John and succeeded after OD Bravo!

Lenchik cheered for Navka? affraid :kataus: Ahhhh!!! Laughing For me, I was shocked when Chelsea liked all the same skaters as me. :blink: By the end of WC 2006, it was impossible to get that girl out of an ice dance practice. lol! "C'mon, it's Ladies SP, next! Very Happy" Razz "Buuuut... I want to stay. Sad John... Fab... :dube: We have to staaaaay!" :dying:

Quote :
But they look sooo soooo wonderful, together Laughing They do! They do!!! :stari: And, yes, their last year FD was gorgeous, too :stari: but the theme was so close for them.. :dube: Celtic.. Irish.. Scottish! cheers Their Motherland.. their national music.. :stari: They can feel it perfectly, it must be in their blood. lovely heart

Oh, I know they do!!! :woow: :kataus: Just gorgeous. :dube: And John Buh.. is so handsome. Buh.. *Lana says it for the one millionth time Razz unable to help herself* :angel2: Yes, the Scottish music!!! Bravo! I couldn't believe how gooood that FD was, when I saw it. :blink: I don't think any other team could have done a Scottish FD, even close to as brilliantly!!! bow Thanks! Thanks!

Quote :
Oh, you made me laugh so much, again, Laur!!!!!! :lmd: :kataus: :kataus: Lerka is so fearful that she can intimidate the judges?! Laughing if it's true she must use this for the GPF to help Albenka & Max and Isa & Olivier :zy:

reverance Glad to make you laugh, Lerochka!!!! :lmd: tchin-tchin Yes, you must use your amazing powers and control the marks!!! :kataus: If Isa & Oli get 2nd... I'll know what happened! zvet Kisssssssssss

Quote :
Studying? Shocked Whoooo??????? Suspect :kataus: Ok, ok, good luck with it, sestrichka! zvet I'm so glad you like my report!!!!!! It gives me a power to continue :wink:

Thanks, sweetie! :wink: I better go study some more, now. Embarassed But, it's always lovely to read your report and get to comment, sestrichka!!!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss Keep up the lovely, hilarious and charming report!!!! :wink:

103 million kisses for you, sestrichka!!!!!!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart :dube: :xxxxx:
:stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 0:28

Lana wrote:
And no, I still don't have a cell phone, sestrichka. Weep It's sad, eh? No Razz
It's a shame, sestrichka :disap: but, nevermind! We have our forum, we have e-mails, we have phones at home drunken It's ok zvet and you know, Laur.. I want to call you soo much Embarassed don't you mind, eh? Maybe.. this Sunday? :blush2:

Quote :
Of course!!!!! :wink: There could only ever be one of you, sestrichka!!! :luvzy: Kisssssssssss Uh oh, I do need someone to replace Navka at the top of my vain list... Suspect :kataus: Since, you said she was nice, Lerchik!!! Shocked Buh.. Laughing But you are too fabulous to top my list!!!!! zvet I must find someone else. Erm.. :stari:
But your list should be absolutely fabulous, Lanochka!!! Razz So... Laughing Just kidding! Wink Actually, I don't know what to say.. because you made too much compliments for one Lerka!!! :kataus: You are so sweet and wonderful, sestrichka! :lmd: My only one and unique sestrichka :dube:
zvet :stari:

Quote :
I really hope so, Lerochka!!! Bravo! We realize how gorgeous they are already. :zy: See, we are ahead of the times! tchin-tchin hehehe. Wink On the podium at OG? :woow: :woow: That would be so amazing. Buh.. I can't even describe how fab that would be. :dube:
Buh.. I did convert my friends to Sinead & John fans already Buh.. I have a power Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. just like the year before all of my friends (except Lenchik, who liked only Khokhlova & Novitsky Rolling Eyes ) believed Nath & Fab were absolutely gorgeous and sweet :dube: :stari: Ohhh.. I can imagine how happy Sinead and John would be :dube: :dube: :dube:

Quote :
Lenchik cheered for Navka? affraid :kataus: Ahhhh!!! Laughing
She did :disap: She even bought a russian flag at the arena affraid and waved it shocked I was just mad about it Twisted Evil "I thought you were my friend, Lenochka??? Mad " "I am, but I am russian! And I'm proud to be russian and I'm proud that my coutry has a couple of champions" shocked shocked shocked I was able to say only: "Thank you. Thank you. And now, please, shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quote :
For me, I was shocked when Chelsea liked all the same skaters as me. :blink:
Uh.. I have Alina (FeuTendre) who likes all the same skaters as me Razz

Quote :
By the end of WC 2006, it was impossible to get that girl out of an ice dance practice. lol! "C'mon, it's Ladies SP, next! Very Happy" Razz "Buuuut... I want to stay. Sad John... Fab... :dube: We have to staaaaay!" :dying:
Stop. She liked John, too? You didn't mention it in your report!!!! Laughing Sooo, more details, please!!! Basketball

Quote :
I don't think any other team could have done a Scottish FD, even close to as brilliantly!!! bow Thanks! Thanks!
Just because we don't have another Scottish pair in Ica dancing! :lmd: cheers :stari: And they are drunken *in a whisper* soooo gorgeous :dube: so classy :stari: :kataus:

Quote :
reverance Glad to make you laugh, Lerochka!!!! :lmd: tchin-tchin Yes, you must use your amazing powers and control the marks!!! :kataus: If Isa & Oli get 2nd... I'll know what happened! zvet Kisssssssssss
Razz Exactly! :lmd: lol!

Quote :
Thanks, sweetie! :wink: I better go study some more, now. Embarassed But, it's always lovely to read your report and get to comment, sestrichka!!!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss Keep up the lovely, hilarious and charming report!!!! :wink:
Good luck again with your studies, darling! zvet zvet zvet Thank you Kisssssssssss and.. I'm planning of posting some more of my report in some minutes Wink :stari:
104 millions kisses for you! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
luuuuv :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 1:12

Lera wrote!
Quote :
I'm planning of posting some more of my report in some minutes Wink :stari:
104 millions kisses for you! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
luuuuv :stari

OHHH! Lera , you are soooooo sweet! A VERY BIG THANK YOU , QUERIDA MIA!!! heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 1:29

Maria wrote:
Lera wrote!
Quote :
I'm planning of posting some more of my report in some minutes Wink :stari:
luuuuv :stari

OHHH! Lera , you are soooooo sweet! A VERY BIG THANK YOU , QUERIDA MIA!!! heart2 :stari:
Hey! I haven't forgotten and I didn't go to bed yet! bla-bla-bla I'm typing Razz I need some time.. to choose and upload some photos! :wink: But I'm really going to post something drunken zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 1:47

Lerka wrote:
It's a shame, sestrichka :disap: but, nevermind! We have our forum, we have e-mails, we have phones at home drunken It's ok zvet and you know, Laur.. I want to call you soo much Embarassed don't you mind, eh? Maybe.. this Sunday? :blush2:

That's very true, sestrichka! :wink: I want a cellphone, though. :disap: I spend so much money on payphones. Razz But yes, it's ok. zvet ohhh, i would love to hear from you, Lerochka!!!!! Very Happy i have my gala on Sunday, but earlier in the day would be fab. i'll PM or email you, k? :lmd:

Quote :
Actually, I don't know what to say.. because you made too much compliments for one Lerka!!! :kataus: You are so sweet and wonderful, sestrichka! :lmd: My only one and unique sestrichka :dube:
zvet :stari:

Me neither! I don't know what to say. Wink Embarassed Oh, thank you, sestrichka! :dube: You are very sweet to say those things. lovely heart :lmd: *runs to hug Wink* :stari:

Quote :
Buh.. I did convert my friends to Sinead & John fans already Buh.. I have a power Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. just like the year before all of my friends (except Lenchik, who liked only Khokhlova & Novitsky Rolling Eyes ) believed Nath & Fab were absolutely gorgeous and sweet :dube: :stari: Ohhh.. I can imagine how happy Sinead and John would be :dube: :dube: :dube:

Buh.. All of your friends? Buh.. That's excellent, Lerochka! Bravo! The easiest conversion I ever did was making Jenn into a Bryce & Jess fan. :respect: We saw their LP together at Canadian Nats. :wink: And Jenn was soooo Buh.. impressed by them. :kataus: It was super cute! :luvzy: But yes, the World needs more Sinead and John fans!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :stari:

Quote :
"I am, but I am russian! And I'm proud to be russian and I'm proud that my coutry has a couple of champions" shocked shocked shocked I was able to say only: "Thank you. Thank you. And now, please, shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Weep Noooo Lenchik!!!! No Oh well... Erm.. I hope you were able to cheer for some of the other skaters together. :wink: I don't understand N/K fans, but we both know some very nice ones. zvet So, it's ok. Smile :stari:

Quote :
Stop. She liked John, too? You didn't mention it in your report!!!! Laughing Sooo, more details, please!!! Basketball

I'm not far enough into my report to have mentioned it. Weep :blush2: But yeah, Chel-C loves anything British. Wink She a huuuuuge Harry Potter and Daniel Radcliffe fan. bla-bla-bla During the ODs, they showed John Kerr on the arena television. :dube: And Chelsea says loudly, "Lauuuureeen, who is he? Buh.." So, I told her that he was John Kerr from Britain. Razz She was quite annoyed by that. :kataus: "Hey! Why didn't you tell me there would be hot Scottish guys? Evil or Very Mad I would have brought my flag!!! Bravo!" :kataus:

Quote :
And they are drunken *in a whisper* soooo gorgeous :dube: so classy :stari: :kataus:

oh yes... really, really ridiculously so. :dube: :kataus:

Quote :
Good luck again with your studies, darling! zvet zvet zvet Thank you Kisssssssssss and.. I'm planning of posting some more of my report in some minutes Wink :stari:

Thank you, sestrichka!!! Kisssssssssss And yay!!! Bravo! I'm excited!!!!! :dube: zvet

105 million kisses for you!!!!!! :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
luvvvvv :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 1:56

To finish with the Compulsories I must add that the last couple Kristin FRASER / Igor LUKANIN was nice Smile I even watched them Laughing although still was thinking about a gorgeous Waltz of the Kerrs. :blush2:

After that we had about 15 minutes before the Openning ceremony. I offered Elise to make one thing I used to make during breaks at the Figure Skating events - "notre pti tour" as we called it with Elise later - a little walk around the backstage area through the corridors, stairs with little stops Laughing near the Press-centre, in the Mixed zone :dube: and maybe in WC Razz I was actually planning these "walks" in the hope of finding Sinead & meeting other skaters and friends of mine :blush2: soooooo Laughing I was really possessed by our "walks" Wink
That time I decided to show Elise the arena besides the skating-rink itself. We went upstairs to the second floor and.. Shocked woooooooow.. it was a deserted place, not lit.. :woow: :stari: I had never seen anything like that during comps Buh.. there are hundreds of people everywhere always.. ALWAYS! But not that mysterious day.. :stari: Yeah.. it was the first day, Friday, Compulsories, the Openning ceremony, still it was weird. :blink: But cute :dube:
We were walking along the dark corridors at the second floor, only Elise and me.. when we turned the corner we saw two Asiatic girls were warming-up and stretching. They were Yan Liu and Aki Sawada :wink:
Suddenly I heard the fanfares and the announcer invited everyone to the Openning ceremony. :stari: I translated that to Elise and we ran down to the girls, to take our places!!
I don't want to make the accent on the Openning ceremony Rolling Eyes It was boring Embarassed There were some children's groups performing, one of them was from Odintsovo Bravo! they made a routine to a classical music ->
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Kidsclassicuq9.th

The funniest thing was a group of children posed as a many-coloured caterpillar and.. our lovely Cheburashka dancing with them :luvzy: ->
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Gusenicaya1.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Gusenicachebrl7.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Gusenicacheb2tj3.th

As you all love Cheburashka so much, this is another very cute big photo of him :jump3: :dube: :jump3:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Cheburahbigqk6.th

And, of course, there was the Flags Parade :cool: ->
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Flagstl6.th
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Flags22hz1.th

There was about 17 hours. Inka's training might finish at 16h30. Yes, actually it is a little secret of mine, but you won't give me awaaay Razz I knooooow you!!! :teasing: I took my cell-phone, found Inka's entry and dialled. She didn't answer. In 5 minutes I heard a calling Laughing I looked at the screen Razz Innnaaaaaa Razz
- Hi, zayka!!!!
- Hi, Lerka! I'm sorry I couldn't answer, I was talking to our coach..
- That's ok, don't worry! How was the training?
- Uuuff.. great.. and.. ter-rible!!! We were doing the FD today, we fell for about 10 times or so!!!!!! My legs.. my body.. everything hurts so muuuuch!!!
- Oh, poor you! :kataus: :mdr: So you come?
- I don't know, Lerka! I'm so tired! How was the CD?
- Don't ask.
- What?
- She-khov-tso-va. Again. As usual.
- Whaaaat? shocked
- Oksana & Maxim are first and Isabelle & Olivier - only third! Crap. silent
- Ohhh craaap. pale And Nastka?
- Erm.. Wait, I'll ask.
* - Eliiiise (she was making notes during the competition), where are Platonova & Maximishin? What place I mean? Wink
- One moment.. they are last but one!
- Thanks! *
- Inkaaa!!! They are last but one.
- Mmm..
- Everything reminds me of the WC-2005.. Gah.. so I'm waiting for you Laughing
- I don't know.. I'll think and I'll call you in 10 miutes, ok?
- Yeah, sure :wink: Just, wait!!!! :kataus: I must ask you something.. to get your approval, actually! :respect:
- What? Shocked :kataus:
- I hope you don't mind if'll be yelling and cheering tomorrow for two couples :blush2: eh? :kataus: Alby won't be offended, right? :kataus: :kataus:
- For Oksana & Maxiiiim????????????? Buh..
- No, no, calm down Laughing For poor Isa & Olivier, who were treated so badly.. just like Albena and Max two years ago.. No they need some support! Wink
- Ok.. and?
- And.. Sinead and John Kerr.. Bravo! the englishes Laughing a brother & a sister.. Embarassed
- You want me to allow you cheering for them?? :kataus: :kataus:
- Erm.. well, something like that :kataus: I'd like to hear you are not against Wink :kataus:
- Ok, ok, you can :kataus: :dying: So, I'm going to call you!
- Right! :lmd:
- Kisses lovely heart
- Kisssssssssss

The Ladies were on the ice. Actually, I won't tell you a lot about the programs or so, 'cause it's not the main idea of my report. I'm doing an accent on Ice-dancing and on some backstage scenes. I find it much more interesting to read Wink As for the programs, you will see them at Euros and at Worlds.. and since we have no huge fans of Ladies here Razz

Warm-Up Group 1
Yoshie Onda. I'm not a fan. Sorry. She didn't skate well.. she had a nice music... something japanese Laughing she fell.. then she got her 45.56.. and well Erm.. that's all I can say :teasing:
A photo of her "Last coach's words before her skating."
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Yoshieaq2.th

Lerka's cell-phone called again. Ina Laughing
- Yes, zayka zvet
- Lerka.. I'm too lazy.. I won't come..
- Well, maybe you are right, you should rest Rolling Eyes
- Yup. But tomorrow we meet!
- Sure :luvzy: After your training, eh?
- Yeah, I have only one tomorrow Razz
- Ok, see you tomorrow!
- Ok, Lerochka Wink
- Byee!

So, Lerka was back to Ladies' SP and nobody diverted her anymore :kataus: ah nooo.. Razz some crazy SMS' from one woman :kataus: :kataus: I should tell you about her later :wink: :mdr: and some talks :kataus:
But, ok. Julia Bravo! Sebestyen :dube: was next to skate. Russians used to love Julia zvet so the audience is always cheering, applauding.. Basketball She was strong. Again!!! It was the Julia we knew some years ago cheers Her jumps were very high.. Shocked She put her hand down on the lutz, but it didn't prevent her to win the SP Smile Here is one strange, but nice photo.. her spin :stari: very nice spin, though nice
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Juliacy3.th

P.S. to be continued very soon, but now I just havvvve to go to bed Sleep 2 a.m. in Moscow! Razz so I see this part is not perfect, but I just want to pass it faster to tell you about Saturday :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 2:19

*MAGic diable* wrote:
As you all love Cheburashka so much, this is another very cute big photo of him :jump3: :dube: :jump3:
I looooooooooove Cheburashka !!! lovely heart Thank you for this biiiiiiiig photo ! But is Cheburashka a boy ? confused

Val wrote:
There was about 17 hours. Inka's training might finish at 16h30. Yes, actually it is a little secret of mine, but you won't give me awaaay Razz I knooooow you!!! :teasing: I took my cell-phone, found Inka's entry and dialled. She didn't answer. In 5 minutes I heard a calling Laughing I looked at the screen Razz Innnaaaaaa Razz
Oh, Val, thank you for your conversation with Ina zvet zvet zvet . She really seems to be a cute girl. Smile

I wonder something... :blush2: Which ice dancers does Ina like ? Can you tell us more please ? poklon But, is Ina in Moscow now ? Is she training in Bulgaria too ? Excuse me for these stupid questions Embarassed , but... I don't know, so I ask you drunken . I really want to know more about her.
And I wonder something else :blush2: , but about Albena & Max... What do they think about other ice dance pairs ? About Isa & Olivier, Nath & Fab, the Russians, Canadians... Marina & Gwendal ? Maybe you don't know about it, but maybe you talked with Albena about her tastes in ice dancing... poklon poklon

Ok... Thank you so much for this part of your report, and for your answers if you write something about my stupid questions...
And good night ! Sleep
Gros bisous ma Val !!! lovely heart

Last edited by on Fri 8 Dec - 2:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 12:30

Absolutely LOVE your report! And who is Ina? Albena's sister? Or?

Off-topic - Pxsana and Roman are SOO cute together!!
P.S. Happy for Julia!! flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 13:12

Once again a big thanks for this wonderful report! flower flower

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Dec - 2:19

Serisha, I love it! I will comment more on it later, but I have a paper due tomorrow that I've barely started, I need to finishing reading my GE book so I can start that paper, research for a project due next wednesday, and finish up my calc homework!! shocked I have waaay too much to do and not enough time!!! Weep My brain is overloaded right now!!!! Oh my poor head!

loveall
Lyra shocked
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 1:54

I wasn't sure where else to post it, but since some of us like cheburashka:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0GueBAtdwk
It's a cute little cartoon... Razz I didn't have a chance to watch the whole thing though...cheburashka is so cute!! flower

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 3:03

russianskaterdiva wrote:
I wasn't sure where else to post it, but since some of us like cheburashka:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0GueBAtdwk
It's a cute little cartoon... Razz I didn't have a chance to watch the whole thing though...cheburashka is so cute!! flower
Well done, Lyra :kataus: perfect place for Cheburashka! Razz lol! It will adorn my report :respect: I love the cartoon about Cheburashka heart2 it's so cute & so kind nice
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 22:50

Lera wrote!
Quote :

OHHH! IT'S SOOOO CUTE! YOU ARE WRITING A WONDERFUL REPORT! AND YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT IT!!

THANK YOU AND BEIJOS!

heart2 heart2 heart2 loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Dec - 23:57

Thank you, my dear Bea!!!! zvet zvet zvet I'm so happy you are back! :stari: And I'm going to post more of the report and to answer the questions of Marinka and Vala in some minutes drunken
Get ready!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 0:31

Oh my.. I still haven't finished with Friday!!! affraid Embarassed

I must write a biiiiiig part today Laughing with lots of photos from the ice Razz
So, I finished on Julia :cool: Let's go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing :zy:
Kiira Korpi. A very pretty Finnish girl Razz
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Kiiraej2.th
Arina Martynova. Our young russian girl. Strangely, very strong. Shocked Very very strong and impressive spirals.. and as I realized later - she got the highest mark for SP step sequence Laughing And she did match well with the Otonal Laughing If it hadn't been the fall, she could have been in top 3 and even.. maybe.. Erm.. first :cool: BTW, she had a very nice dress.. :angel2: :blush2:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Arinanicedresskq5.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Arinasw3.th

Then there was an ice-resurfacing Laughing we made our "pti tour", but we found nothing & nobody :zy: Lerka was hoping to find Sinead and John :dube: but they seemed to leave the arena.. Sad
We were back to our places. I was still admiring Isabelle & the Kerrs :kataus: Surprised, eh? Razz Actually, I was very excited and was constantly talking the nonsense..
- You know, girls! Elena will faaaaaaall Razz and Volchkova as weeeell Razz :kataus:
- Shut up! bla-bla-bla
- But it's true Laughing
Alina & Zhenya wanted to distract me from my very "nice" predictions, so we decided to take a photo of us all =) nothing came of it Erm.. Elise wasn't there Sad
But still here are some of us :kataus:
*from left to right - Zhenya (in the pink), Alina, me (hiding from someone? :kataus: ), Luiba and Ira*
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Someofusuw9.th

Warm-Up Group 2
Sarah Meier. :dube: She is cute. But ok, it wasn't her best performance, she spoiled the flip, but still I enjoyed her program! Razz
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Sarahcj3.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Sarah2lo5.th

Viktoria Pavuk. I like the girl! :woow: :woow: :woow: Would You Touch and Go.. fiery :stari: but No the SP just upseted me Buh.. she finished last Rolling Eyes
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pavukzl1.th
Elena Sokolova. What to say? She could do better! Laughing Still, she finished second and seemed to be happy. Not bad Razz
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Lenaif6.th
Alissa Czisny. It's so hard to pronounce her name :luvzy: it's not american Suspect Czis-nyyy confused something Czech in her roots, eh? :zy:
Alissa. View from behind Embarassed Nice "flower things" on her dress Laughing
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Alissapy5.th
Anastasia Gimazetdinova. Erm.. I don't remember the performance and I have no photos of her :kataus: You think it's strange, eh? :zy: Noo, it's not Razz When she went to the ice, Alina saw Maxim Trankov somehow stretching near the K&C :woow: then he met Arthur Dmitriev Laughing The stretching finished :kataus:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Trankov1kg8.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Trankovarthurhs7.th
We remembered that Pairs SP was next to come and decided we could see Maxim later Razz :luvzy: but.. Anastasia was not on the ice anymore :kataus:
Viktoria Volchkova. She was very slow saaad + Since a couple of years I'm not a fan of Tosca Laughing :kataus: hum.. ok.. nevermind.. I think we will never see her skating very well.
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Volchkova1zw5.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Volchkova2en2.th

Last edited by on Mon 11 Dec - 0:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 0:35

Yay!!! Ladies SP was over and we had some times for doing the "pti tour" again Laughing :kataus: but Elise wanted to meet Tatjana Flade (ISU). She called Tatjana and they came to an agreement of meeting near our sector 203 Razz Elise also wanted to buy a pop-corn :kataus: ah oh, she likes it :kataus:
We went to the off-rink area and saw Tatjana. Elise introduced us to each other. I remembered Tatjana. I was already introduced to her once Laughing at CoR 2004 Razz my friend from Switzerland - Turi - knew Tatjana and we talked with her two years ago. She is a German, but she speaks good English and French and even.. russian a little Exclamation but we used to speak French, so we spoke French Razz
She gave Elise printed lists with the Starting orders for Pairs & Men. They were talking about the Current results and Lerka saw some guys she knew :kataus: it's a real disaster to be at the figure skating competition in Russia actually :zy: :kataus: where you know almost every second person! Buh.. :kataus: after so many years we spend at the skating rinks we all used to know each other, at least you can always see hundreds of familiar faces Razz
"Hi! Hi! Hiya! Priveeet! Salut! Hi! Lerka! Hey!" Oh my poor head! but it's so much fuuuuuuuun Razz :luvzy: hundreds of hugs and smiles :mdr: Awww :dube: :kataus:
Suddenly I heard the announcer Shocked
- Eliiise, it is time!!! Let's go to our seats!!!!
- And my pop-corn? Weep :kataus:
- Masha & Lesha are first to skate!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to miss them! :jump3: You see there is a huge line of people who want to buy your pop-corn, we have no time Are you stupid of so Sad we should buy it during the next break! :wink:
- Okaaaaay..
The first Warm-Up groul was leaving the ice already.
Masha & Lesha were ready to start. :stari:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashalesha1ec3.th
- Ahhhh.. their SP is Hendel, right? Suspect
- Yes Laughing they seem to love the music very much :luvzy:
I love their program, but it was somewhat "massive" for me Rolling Eyes there isn't that lightness Aliona & Robin have.. maybe the bad draw played its role, maybe they were too nervous.. but I was not very impressed, although was enjoying the music sooooooo much! :stari:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashalesha2il2.th
Angelika Pylkina & Niklas Hogner of Sweden. :dube: Bravo! Me & Elise just loveeeed this duet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: Little Marina?!?!?!?!?!?!! Marina.. Anissina.. Buh.. :woow: Buh.. :woow: Buh.. She is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dube: :stari: I loved their lifts.. :woow:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pylkina1hz8.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pylkina2lb9.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pylkina3ey0.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pylkinalifttg8.th
Utako Wakamatsu & Jean-Sebastien Fecteau. Buh.. Japanese girls are performing all over the world in Pair skating now.. Yuko Kawaguchi for Russia and here we see Utako Wakamatsu performing for Canada.. hm.. Suspect
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Canadianstj5.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Canadians2bp7.th

Next Warm-up group was the most interesting for our company :luvzy: Aliona & Robin for me :woow: and Masha & Max for all of us Bravo! There might skate Anabelle Langlois & Cody Hay Can, but.. Sad her skates were lost somewhere between Canada & Russia, so.. :disap: we had only these very couples Laughing Aliona is soooo cute.. :woow: so beautiful.. :woow:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pairswarmup2of0.th

Look at Robin!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Robinwv5.th

Ok, so.. Aliona and Robin. :surce: Once Upon a Time in Mexico. :dube: I just can add nothing - Aliona is gorgeous.. so classy & pretty.. :woow: They were great. Alena did put her hand down on the throw, but all the rest was really strong and beautiful. And I love their choreography! Beautiful & original.. :stari: I cheered very loudly and yelled "You are great!" :kataus: but all of my friends Erm.. were for Masha & Lesha, of course Laughing So I did get some disapproving glances :luvzy:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Alionarobin1gi2.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Alionarobintodesxs3.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Alionarobinyaykf4.th

To tell the truth, Masha & Lesha's skating was cleaner that day.. Erm.. but Aliona & Robin got 1.65 more than them.. It was ok for me, still I understood it was not really fair. Ha.. Suspect

Masha and Max skated to the music of Schnittke.
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashamaxpp2.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashamax2hj4.th

Maxim is very good-looking on this photo Laughing
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashamaxglco9.th

In the last Warm-Up Group there was one interesting pair. A russian boy & a japonese girl representing Russia Oh my! Yuko & Sasha. They skated last in thus last group. Before them we saw a cute american couple (I didn't think they were cute then, but I realized they were cute next morning Laughing )
So, Kendre Moyle & Andy Seitz ->
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Pairusalj3.th

Dorota & Mariusz were ok. Still they have to improve for the Europeans Wink
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Dorotaht7.th

And Yuko & Alexander made a little furore actually! Very strong. Clean. I'm sure they will join the Russian team for the Europeans & Worlds Rolling Eyes no place for Masha & Maxim Sad but ok, they are little.. they have to improve..
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Yuko1tm3.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Yuko3tw9.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Yuko2xh5.th

So, the SP finished and we had some time before men came to the ice..
- Are you going for a "walk", girls? Laughing
We went together discussing what had happened in Pair skating.. there were a lot of opinions on Aliona & Robin's first place.. Ira was especially indignant about this. "Russians skated better than Germans. In Russia! And Russians lost. Pisseev! It's Pisseev!! He sold them for Oksana & Maxim.. Twisted Evil" It was very possible, actually Rolling Eyes

*ufffffffff... Razz more to come..*
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 0:51

before I continoe reading I must say I LOVE Kiira! And Sarah as well! they are soo cute and they are LADIES on ice - u know what i mean? flower
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 1:25

LERA!!! YOUR REPORT IS :surce: WONDERFUL!!! :surce: JUST WONDERFUL! :surce:
AND I ALWAYS NOTICE HANDSOME BOYS!!! :zy: :zy: MAXIM IS VERY HANDSOME BUT I STILL PREFER MY SWEET MAXIM!!! HE IS SOOOO SEXY!!! :surce: :zy:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

THANKS!!!!!! :surce: :kiss:

:kiss: :kiss:

Quote :
Masha and Max skated to the music of Schnittke.
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashamaxpp2.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashamax2hj4.th

Maxim is very good-looking on this photo Laughing
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Mashamaxglco9.th

BUT THIS MAXIM IS VERY HANDSOME TOO!!!

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 1:55

Bea wrote:
LERA!!! YOUR REPORT IS :surce: WONDERFUL!!! :surce: JUST WONDERFUL! :surce:
AND I ALWAYS NOTICE HANDSOME BOYS!!! :zy: :zy: MAXIM IS VERY HANDSOME BUT I STILL PREFER MY SWEET MAXIM!!! HE IS SOOOO SEXY!!! :surce: :zy:

BUT THIS MAXIM IS VERY HANDSOME TOO!!!

Razz Razz Razz
Thank you, Bea!!! reverance zvet It's so nice to read your comments, queridinha! nice :stari: And yes, Maxims are all very Erm.. good-looking guys :kataus: :zy: buuuuuuuuuuut Erm.. Jooooooooooooooooooooooohn :kataus: drunken Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 12:17

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Look at Robin!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Robinwv5.th

Ok, so.. Aliona and Robin. :surce: Once Upon a Time in Mexico. :dube: I just can add nothing - Aliona is gorgeous.. so classy & pretty.. :woow: They were great. Alena did put her hand down on the throw, but all the rest was really strong and beautiful. And I love their choreography! Beautiful & original.. :stari: I cheered very loudly and yelled "You are great!" :kataus: but all of my friends Erm.. were for Masha & Lesha, of course Laughing So I did get some disapproving glances :luvzy:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Alionarobin1gi2.th[url=http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alionarobintodesxs3.jpg][img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4594/alionarobintodesxs3.th
I´m enjoying this report so much! :stari:
OHHH!! How i miss this competitions! Live on tv!
Aliona and Robin look so cute, no??????I simply love the Once upon a time in Mexico Routine!!! :stari: :woow: :woow:

Thanks for all these details! poklon poklon heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Dec - 17:10

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Thank you, Bea!!! reverance zvet It's so nice to read your comments, queridinha! nice :stari: And yes, Maxims are all very Erm.. good-looking guys :kataus: :zy: buuuuuuuuuuut Erm.. [size=9]Jooooooooooooooooooooooohn :kataus: :drunken

I am glad you like my crazy comments lol! You know that I loooove you all!!

BEIJOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Dec - 17:56

Quoting Lera in a part of a super detailed :stari: :vo: perfect report!
Quote :
And yes, Maxims are all very Erm.. good-looking guys :kataus: :zy: buuuuuuuuuuut Erm.. Jooooooooooooooooooooooohn :kataus: drunken Razz lol!
Yuy bet! These site is full of hadsome people lol! , really especially skaters!
lol! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Dec - 18:07

Leraaaa, it's a wonderful report, cheers Thank you, zayka! I can,t wait for the rest! Oh, and you are still in Friday Laughing I'm trying to imagine how long will it be Rolling Eyes

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next