Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)

Go down 
+10
Grace
Serena
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Vania
Lana
Marina
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 1:15

I love it serisha! Please, post the rest soon!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 16:55

Sorry for the break.. Sad I have problems with the Internet last 3 days. No I'm very glad you enjoy my report, but affraid it's obvious already that I'll have to write TWO reports at the same time after I'm back from the GPF!!!! lol!

P.S. Sorry I didn't answer your question, but :kataus: neeeext week Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 17:04

Hey, guyzzzzzzzzz!! heart2 I have a little surprise for you before I leave Wink I wrote it at home, but since Internet didn't work for me recently I copied the file and now I'm sending it from the University! flower Enjoy!!!! zvet

There is only Men SP rest to finish ( Yahoooo!!! ) with Friday! Ina didn't come that day and I decided to get home Laughing to see what's going on on the board Razz But since I needed 2 hours to get home and buses in Moscow are not circulating after midnight and taxis are verrry expensive I couldn't watch all the men.. Sad I wanted to see Marina :dube: and I was very curious about Johnny's programs, because they were choreographed by her :blush2:
Johnny was last by one in the first Warm-up Group Razz So I told everyone I was leaving after the first group.. Embarassed
- You don't want to watch Brian??? And Dobrin??? Klim??? Shocked
- I just can't. Not this time. I saw Dobrin's Hendel SP and Ilia's SP to Vanessa Mae already, so it's not a catastrophe for me Laughing
- But Brian? Sad
- Tomorrow.. Rolling Eyes

The ice-resurfacing was finished and skaters with their coaches and choreographers appeared near the side. And.. Buh.. :woow: Buh..
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Marinajohnnymw8.th
- Eliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssseeee.. I see Marina! Buh..
- Me too :kataus:
Marina was giving Johnny her last instructions, disposed him :dube:
- Marinnaaaaa!!! Why are you there just advising Johnny? Weep :kataus: You should take your skates and Laughing poklon please, we miss your skating!!! Weep But Marina didn't hear Lerka :disap: :kataus: Isa is much more clever Razz :kataus: or Marina just needs an acoustic apparatus? :blink: :mdr:

I was absolutely amazed by Marina :dube: so I can't tell you anything distinct about the guys who were warming-up :luvzy:
First to skate was our Andrei Griazev. I'm not a fan of him.. Rolling Eyes and he didn't impressed me at CoR either.
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Griaztatkm1.th

Emanuel Sandhu. Razz My mom actually likes him :kataus: I always thought he was Erm.. nice :stari: But I didn't like the SP at CoR No First, I saw the title of the piece he uses: "Pantera en Liberta" :blink: I didn't like the "Pantera" thing and I was curious about Liberta Razz but the piece wasn't connected neither with "PP" nor with Liberta :mdr: it was quite boring.. and his outfit affraid they were working in a pair with Tomas :kataus: affraid :kataus:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Sandu1ew9.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Sandu2rc3.th

Next to skate was a boy from Japan.. Ryo.. confused Shibata.. right. Nothing special.
Tomas Razz his Toccata and Fuga which always reminds me about Lobacheva's pink hair at WC 2001 :kataus: and his "absolutely gorgeous outfit" Buh.. :mdr: I saw it liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, Lauuuur bla-bla-bla his bright light green bow is quite something :kataus:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Tomas1sn9.th

Johnny Bravo! looooots of fans.. lots of banners & posters for him :dube: "King of Chess", "Johnny, we love you", "Johnny's angels" :zy: and many-many others Razz crazy girls crying "Jooooooohn-nyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Oh my poor head! Russian girls adore Johnny :kataus: he is so so popular here.. maybe because he loves Russia and he can speak Russian a liiiiiiiiiiittle, I don't know :kataus:
I wanted to watch his program. But it was very hard for me, because I actually couldn't tear my eyes off Marina Anissina :woow: :kataus: She was there Buh..
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Johnnysteamaf2.th
Johnny did very well. Clean. cheers But the whole program didn't impress me Embarassed
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Weir1wy8.thLerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Weir2cr7.th

But Johnny got loads of flowers and toys, loads of squeals.. apparently, he wasn't done out of his share with ovation :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Weirflowersqu3.th
The last skater I saw that day was Gregor Urbas. Erm.. Okay..
After he finished his SP I went away. I got home without problems.. :stari: Weird Razz :kataus:
I was somewhat very tired, but happy :stari: Still thinking about sweet Isa and our talk :dube: and gorgeous Sinead Kerr who was laughing so hard when she picked out Lerka :mdr: :woow: I wrote some messages about my "French mood" for you and decided to go to bed Razz
It was about 1 a.m. when I got an SMS. It was from Elise Laughing
- Hey!!! I couldn't find Marina!!!! I talked to Johnny and he said she left for the hotel already Sad but you know I have to find her.. my tickeeeeets Weep :kataus: Johnny said we could find her at the training tomorrow morning! Let's go together! I can't go there without you.. Rolling Eyes
- Training?! Yaaaay!!! Yahoooo!!! Of course, we should go there Laughing I'd like to see dancers Razz
- Dancers? Buh..
- Yes, dancers Razz and what?? Shocked
- It's too early!!!! Shocked 8h20a.m. In 7 hours! You want us to go there???? Don't you want to sleep?
- :kataus: To sleep?? Erm.. Erm.. but I have nothing to do there if dancers are not there Weep
Elise had nothing to do with me, but agree Laughing :kataus:
- Ok c est bon. On se retrouve a 8h00 a vorobiovy gory? C est mieux comme metro je pense
- C'est boooooooooon! :luvzy:
I looked at my cell-phone Buh.. 2h00a.m. already Buh.. and I must get up at 5h45a.m. Shocked Buh.. Noo.. wait.. earlier!!! I want to make a banner for Sin & John.. :jump3: they are so cute & gorgeous :dube: 5h00??? Too late.. No 4h30?? That's ok. I have only 2 hours for sleeping?! Shocked Nevermind, Lerka! You get to see Sinead & Jooooohn!!!!!!!! :stari: :surce: :toodoo:

Here you are. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! I finished with Friday!!!! bla-bla-bla Next part to come only after the GPF! shocked baaa
luv ya loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 20:10

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I wanted to watch his program. But it was very hard for me, because I actually couldn't tear my eyes off Marina Anissina :woow: :kataus: She was there Buh..
Oh-my-God. Shocked She's just gorgeous. lovely heart The most beautiful dancer in the world I think... lovely heart

Thank you again and again and again for your report Val ! :xxxxx: And... no questions today from me ! :wink: Just thank you ! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:09

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Hey, guyzzzzzzzzz!! heart2 I have a little surprise for you before I leave Wink I wrote it at home, but since Internet didn't work for me recently I copied the file and now I'm sending it from the University! flower Enjoy!!!!
That means we are going to have anooooooother report! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: I miss you,Lera :wink: , but You are going to have soooooooo much to tell when you come back!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

I ADOOOORE YOU!!!!!YOU ARE OUR SWEET REPORTER OF THE YEAR..SKATING YEAR!! WHATEVER!!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:49

lerka! You are my idol!!!! Just a hero to do all you did that Friday!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 1:31

Love it as always Lerka!
~Emmanuel Sandhu wore that top in his exhibition @ worlds last year...
~Tomas's outfit... Rolling Eyes Let's not get started on this one...
~I don't really like Johnny Weir too much...he is Mr.Prettyboy in my eyes...but I LOVE the music he skated to this year for his SP!!!
Sorry your internet wasn't working serisha!! I hate it when mine is messed up...that's pretty much where I spend most of my time... :blush2:

loveall
Lyra

Speaking of Mr.Prettyboy, erm, Johnny Weir, this is a funny video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvyw1u_Yoo
Hehe...the entire video is funny! Although, when they are commenting on the ice dance costumes, I flipped because they were insulting some of my favorite costumes...and they were about to die when they insulted a GREEN costume...hint hint... Mad But, the other videos are cute, too!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 13:32

Lera! heart2
Thanks for another part of your report! SO interesting !
Quote :
I was somewhat very tired, but happy :stari
I can imagine! ALL THAT EXCITMEMT and seeing all those wonderful performances!
lol!

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 14:30

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Oh-my-God. Shocked She's just gorgeous. lovely heart The most beautiful dancer in the world I think... lovely heart

Thank you again and again and again for your report Val ! :xxxxx: And... no questions today from me ! :wink: Just thank you ! zvet
Yes, she is faaab :dube: And she is here, in St.Petersburg!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Je l'ai pas vu encore, mais Elise m'a dit que c'est sur.. :stari: Marina est ici! Avec Johnny drunken I'll see her tomorrow :woow:
And you are just always welcome!!! :vo:
bisouuuuus Kisssssssssss

P.S. Thank you for your "no questions" :mdr: i just have time to answer bla-bla-bla we have only 30 minutes of Internet with Elise Laughing we are in a cafe now :kataus: sooo... Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 14:34

Bea wrote:
That means we are going to have anooooooother report! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: I miss you,Lera :wink: , but You are going to have soooooooo much to tell when you come back!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

I ADOOOORE YOU!!!!!YOU ARE OUR SWEET REPORTER OF THE YEAR..SKATING YEAR!! WHATEVER!!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Ohh, Beaaaaa Razz lol! Of course, we are going to have another report soon :mdr: you are interested in everything I know Razz Razz Razz And apparently I'll have a lot of things to tell you and.. to show you :luvzy:
I miss you all already Kisssssssssss but, I'll be completely back very soon! :wink:
Erm.. Erm.. reporter of the year? :blush2: I'm flattered :kataus: :kataus: lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 14:37

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lerka! You are my idol!!!! Just a hero to do all you did that Friday!!!! flower
Your Shocked idol???? Buh.. :kataus: Buh.. :kataus: yaaaay, I have a fan!!!!! lol! lol! lol! Just kidding! :wink: Kisssssssssss
Thank you, Vala reverance

And thank you Maria and Lyra for your comments, girls!!! loveall I'm so happy you are still reading all of my crazy things! :mdr: :wink:
Adore you! loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 14:38

*MAGic diable* wrote:

P.S. Thank you for your "no questions" :mdr: i just have time to answer bla-bla-bla we have only 30 minutes of Internet with Elise Laughing we are in a cafe now :kataus: sooo... Laughing
Yeah, we're just in a cafe in the Ermitage... lol
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 14:40

Liz wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

Yeah, we're just in a cafe in the Ermitage... lol
:kataus: ohhhh, ma Elisotchka!!! Kisssssssssss T'es la!! looool :kataus: yes, first we wanted to watch the museun, the well-known Hermitage, but then we found an Internet-cafe there, sooo... :kataus: no exhibitions for us!! lol! Just Internet!!! :dying:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Dec - 1:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:
yes, first we wanted to watch the museun, the well-known Hermitage, but then we found an Internet-cafe there, sooo... :kataus: no exhibitions for us!! lol! Just Internet!!! :dying:
Oh my God... Seeing the Ermitage is my dream... :stari: Bad Val who goes on the internet instead of the Ermitage (même si c'était pour parler avec nous... bla-bla-bla ).
Salut Elise ! Hey!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Dec - 15:57

Lerochka, you report is just fabulous!!!!! zvet And did you met Marina?

oooh GPF already, I can't wait for the results and your "next report"
gorgeous photo's of Marina, I'm dying to see Johhny's program at worlds on TV!! Very Happy but first our sweet Albenka and Max in the final!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 23:33

Oh gosh, I've just readed all this and now I'm waiting for the end Razz
Just lol! lol! about how you explain my ticket's story Razz But it didn't begin only with COR, but on tuesday for me!! lol
"-Allo, hi, where are you?
-I'm at TV, I have an interview right now, I'll call you back"
so later...
"-Hi, how are you?
-Uhhhhh, I'll just have a classe in one minute..."
Then we decided to meet at the rink and the game began Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 23:41

And about this photo:
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=someofusuw9.jpg
Does anyone know this Japanese women sitting behind Zhenia and Alina...
Her name is Geiko, she's a big fan of Johnny, I met her at COR and GPF, and I'm looking for her email...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 0:06

Liz wrote:
Oh gosh, I've just readed all this and now I'm waiting for the end Razz
Hey! But you know the end of OUR story lol! lol! lol! Ok, I mustn't waste the time Razz I should go and type up some more of my TWO reports Razz Arrow See you later :teasing: :stari:
Quote :
Just lol! lol! about how you explain my ticket's story Razz But it didn't begin only with COR, but on tuesday for me!! lol
"-Allo, hi, where are you?
-I'm at TV, I have an interview right now, I'll call you back"
so later...
"-Hi, how are you?
-Uhhhhh, I'll just have a classe in one minute..."
Then we decided to meet at the rink and the game began Razz Razz
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: C'était à toi de raconter ça! :wink: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 0:07

Liz wrote:
And about this photo:
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=someofusuw9.jpg
Does anyone know this Japanese women sitting behind Zhenia and Alina...
Her name is Geiko, she's a big fan of Johnny, I met her at COR and GPF, and I'm looking for her email...
I don't know her.. the sole Japanese girl I know is Meg (Megumi) from this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 0:20

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Hey! But you know the end of OUR story lol! lol! lol! Ok, I mustn't waste the time Razz I should go and type up some more of my TWO reports Razz Arrow See you later :teasing: :stari:
yeah, but I just think everybody really wants to know how I got my tickets... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 1:17

Today I got my "Sin & Lerka" photos!!!!!!!! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! That's sooooooooo faaabb!!!! There was one woman who took some photos when I was chatting with Sinead and today I met her at Russian Nats and she gave me those photos!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! :baloon: :jump3: I'm so happy... Sin is sooo very cute there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dube: :angel2: Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! :stari:

P.S. Liiiiiz :mdr: It was that woman who was constantly sending me "nice" SMS' 'bout Navka, Kostomarov etc. :mdr: Erm.. :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 10:58

*MAGic diable* wrote:
There was one woman who took some photos when I was chatting with Sinead and today I met her at Russian Nats and she gave me those photos!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! :baloon: :jump3: I'm so happy... Sin is sooo very cute there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dube: :angel2: Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! :stari:

We waaaaant this photo, please poklon poklon post it here Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)   Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lerka's CoR-2006 report ;)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6