Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marina's TEB report

Go down 
+10
Vania
geri
Bea
*~rachel~*
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
alexandra
Marina
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Marina's TEB report Empty
PostSubject: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:28

OK, here I am. I just open the thread now, I'm too tired to write more Sleeping , but if the thread is open, I will do his report, for sure you know.

For now, I can just tell that I'm still under the spell :woow: . I saw so many things.
It starts at 16.00 and ended at 23.00 !!! affraid Figure skating during 7 hours Ugu-ugu , it was fab !!! :stari: 7 hours, for only 11.50 Euros, it's cheap. And I was at the 1st rank ! :vo:

So... I have to stop now, but I'll tell you everything !!! loveall
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:41

Ahhhhh..... Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
We have a report from TEB, a reeeepooort froom TEEEB!!! In case you wonder about the letters, I'm actually singing Very Happy

But Marinka, don't do like I did with the "Paris" thread...I'm so sorry that I didn't had time to write there :blush2: . Ashamed as well..

But I'm gald you deicded to write about TEB. I"m very, very curious!! Smile

Thank you ma petite Kisssssssssss

Take your time. Today dream about, revisualize the whole day, remember it and memorize it. Actually, I'm sure you will Wink
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:53

Oh thankyou Marina!! You are so sweet! :<33:

Now let's see if I can say this in French...please don't laugh at me if it turns out terribly...

Marina d'oh merci vraiment !! Vous etes si doux!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:56

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Now let's see if I can say this in French...please don't laugh at me if it turns out terribly...

Marina d'oh merci vraiment !! Vous etes si doux!
Yes, it's a bit terrible Embarassed (but a tiny bit, don't worry. I know French is awful to learn...). But it's so cute, thanks !!! You're welcome of course ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 4:34

Yeah well, I tried. Just don't tell my mother... Embarassed She isn't all too happy with my French skills, being French Canadian herself. But I really don't care. If I cared, my French would be perfect, I wouldn't have magenta hair, and I wouldn't be failing AP Calc...
lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 13:15

Marina wrote:
OK, here I am. I just open the thread now, I'm too tired to write more Sleeping , but if the thread is open, I will do his report, for sure you know.

For now, I can just tell that I'm still under the spell :woow: . I saw so many things.
It starts at 16.00 and ended at 23.00 !!! affraid Figure skating during 7 hours Ugu-ugu , it was fab !!! :stari: 7 hours, for only 11.50 Euros, it's cheap. And I was at the 1st rank ! :vo:

So... I have to stop now, but I'll tell you everything !!! loveall
Marinochka, ma tite copine d'amour!!!! :xxxxx: :woow: :stari:
You started this!!! :woow: :vo: :woow: :vo: :woow: Please, do listen to Alex, don't make the same she did with Paris' topic Sad it was such a wonderful & interesting topic Weep and don't make the same Lerochka did with her crazy dreams' topic Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Erm.. but Lerochka should think already of her next week's report Erm.. :kataus: Ok, ok, she will be good girl this time :zy:
And yes, 7 hours of figure skating with Albena, Maxim, Brian, Nath & Fab, Isa & Olivier is just fantastic! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 19:24

*MAGic diable* wrote:
And yes, 7 hours of figure skating with Albena, Maxim, Brian, Nath & Fab, Isa & Olivier is just fantastic! :stari:

Yesd it is!!!!!!! So we are waiting for ur report!!!!!!!!!!!!! poklon poklon cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 2:14

Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Yesd it is!!!!!!! So we are waiting for ur report!!!!!!!!!!!!! poklon poklon cheers cheers :ch

OHHH!!! Mariana! It's a wonderful idea to do this report!!! cheers
We are waiting!!!! poklon poklon poklon

Thanks in advance! heart2 :<33:
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 12:08

Cool Marina!!! I'm very curious what you'll write Very Happy (just great, all the skaters...it was wonderful!!! cheers i already want to go next year too.. :blush2: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 18:01

So... here is my report ! (erm... only the beginning for now Embarassed ).

On Friday, TEB started at 16.00, but I was there at 14.00.
Here is Bercy, where TEB takes place every year.
Marina's TEB report Dsc04103nf9.th

When I arrived, I saw some girls I know from another forum : Mag and Sandrine. Val knows them too. They were with Pascale, a very nice woman.

At 15.30, grids were open, and we ran, ran, ran to get a good seat at the 1st rank (because the Friday, we sit where we want, there are no seat number on our tickets). I let you guess me, running with my high heels... :mdr: So, running wasn't the most difficult. After running, I had to reach the first rank, and go down Lerka with her injur (there are many stairs... :mdr: ).

OK, we are at our seats. Very very good seat, near the corner of the ice, not very far from kiss & cry, and very very near from where skaters warmed up on the floor before going on the ice. :luvzy:
Before it started, we put some flags on the balustrade. I didn't have flags, but Pascale yes. We put a big French flag, with the Italian one, and the Russian one. The Russian flag was just in front of me ! :luvzy: But we hadn't a Bulgarian flag, I didn't find it... :sad2: And Mag had her rattle, it did big noise !!! :cheer: Look at it : Marina's TEB report Dsc04048kh0.th

So... men arrived and skated. There were 3 French skaters, and the atmosphere were great !!! :cheer: We cheered a lot Brian and Alban Préaubert, and they got good scores ! 1st and 2nd places, it was great. Bravo!
Some words about SPs... We saw a Japanese guy, with a spanish outfit (black shirt with red lace). I bet with Mag that he skated on Carmen or Boléro. And guess on which music he skated ? On a Russian folk music !!! It was incredible... We saw such ugly costumes... Pffff

And during SPs, girls told me to look behind us. Who was there ? Gweeeeeeeendal Peizerat !!! :dube: Actually, we were near the seats where skaters sit after skating. Wheee!! After all the men have skated their routine, there were a lot of skaters around us (Gwendal, Fréd Dambier was there too, Ilia Klimkin, Maxim -yes, our Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! :dube: -, Alban, Brian. It ws so funny to see Brian. His mom was there, she looked at him during his SP, and after skating, Brian sat near her, with his little biscuits and his bottle of water. It was so cuuuuuute !!! :angel2:). So, while we waited for ladies SP, we went to see some skaters... :cool:

To be continued... :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 18:09

Hi Marina!
Cool that you have thought about a report! :vo:

It's so interesting!

Quote :
And during SPs, girls told me to look behind us. Who was there ? Gweeeeeeeendal Peizerat !!! :dube: Actually, we were near the seats where skaters sit after skating. Wheee!! After all the men have skated their routine, there were a lot of skaters around us (Gwendal, Fréd Dambier was there too, Ilia Klimkin, Maxim -yes, our Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!!

UAUUU!!! I DOOOO envy you!!!
I would like sooo much to just have a look at sexy Maxim!!! Embarassed drunken

BEIJOS!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 18:43

Marina wrote:

When I arrived, I saw some girls I know from another forum : Mag and Sandrine. Val knows them too. They were with Pascale, a very nice woman.

At 15.30, grids were open, and we ran, ran, ran to get a good seat at the 1st rank (because the Friday, we sit where we want, there are no seat number on our tickets). I let you guess me, running with my high heels... :mdr: So, running wasn't the most difficult. After running, I had to reach the first rank, and go down Lerka with her injur (there are many stairs... :mdr: ).

OK, we are at our seats. Very very good seat, near the corner of the ice, not very far from kiss & cry, and very very near from where skaters warmed up on the floor before going on the ice. :luvzy:
Before it started, we put some flags on the balustrade. I didn't have flags, but Pascale yes. We put a big French flag, with the Italian one, and the Russian one. The Russian flag was just in front of me ! :luvzy: But we hadn't a Bulgarian flag, I didn't find it... :sad2: And Mag had her rattle, it did big noise !!! :cheer: Look at it : Marina's TEB report Dsc04048kh0.th

So... men arrived and skated. There were 3 French skaters, and the atmosphere were great !!! :cheer: We cheered a lot Brian and Alban Préaubert, and they got good scores ! 1st and 2nd places, it was great. Bravo!
Some words about SPs... We saw a Japanese guy, with a spanish outfit (black shirt with red lace). I bet with Mag that he skated on Carmen or Boléro. And guess on which music he skated ? On a Russian folk music !!! It was incredible... We saw such ugly costumes... Pffff

And during SPs, girls told me to look behind us. Who was there ? Gweeeeeeeendal Peizerat !!! :dube: Actually, we were near the seats where skaters sit after skating. Wheee!! After all the men have skated their routine, there were a lot of skaters around us (Gwendal, Fréd Dambier was there too, Ilia Klimkin, Maxim -yes, our Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! :dube: -, Alban, Brian. It ws so funny to see Brian. His mom was there, she looked at him during his SP, and after skating, Brian sat near her, with his little biscuits and his bottle of water. It was so cuuuuuute !!! :angel2:). So, while we waited for ladies SP, we went to see some skaters... :cool:

I ENVY U!!!! envyuenvyuenvyu!!!!
OMG!!!! How much I envy YOU! Smile

Did you try to touch them, tear off some clothes for a souvenir or smh like that? poklon :vo: :stari: Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 21:45

Cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
I ENVY U!!!! envyuenvyuenvyu!!!!
OMG!!!! How much I envy YOU! Smile

Did you try to touch them, tear off some clothes for a souvenir or smh like that? poklon :vo: :stari: Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ME TOOOOOOO!!!!!
And YESSS!!! Embarassed Embarassed I would try to get a souvenir.... Embarassed Embarassed

Marina, you are really lucky!!! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 22:10

Marina, thank you soooo much for writing this!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Can't wait for more... zvet
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 22:28

Oh!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! sunny I wish I could have been there!! You sat near Maxim?!?! affraid drunken Definitely envious... Don't you have a picture with him?

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeSun 19 Nov - 23:01

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Oh!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! sunny I wish I could have been there!! You sat near Maxim?!?! affraid
Not near him, but not very far, that's true. Very Happy

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Don't you have a picture with him?
Hum... yes ! Very Happy I'll show you !
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 3:14

YAY!! Razz

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 11:06

Marina wrote:

We are waiting :mdr: Thanks, Marina! I can't wait for the rest of your report :wink:
And I envy you too :blush2: huh, it's a deadly sin :kataus: I stop immediately

:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 18:41

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:

We are waiting :mdr: Thanks, Marina! I can't wait for the rest of your report :wink:
And I envy you too :blush2: huh, it's a deadly sin :kataus: I stop immediately

:dube: :dube: :dube:

Yes, Marinochka Smile , we want to read your story up to the end! Smile))

flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 20:16

Marina wrote:

lol! lol! You had high heels and you were running with them? lol! See, that's why I should remain faithful to my winter boots or something like that Smile
I'm trying to imagine all this, to visualize...Smile

Quote :
You were really lucky to find such seats. I bet everybody was trying to get the best seats... hehe, but Mainka was there Wink

Quote :
And during SPs, girls told me to look behind us. Who was there ? Gweeeeeeeendal Peizerat !!! :dube: Actually, we were near the seats where skaters sit after skating. Wheee!! After all the men have skated their routine, there were a lot of skaters around us (Gwendal, Fréd Dambier was there too, Ilia Klimkin, Maxim -yes, our Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! :dube: -, Alban, Brian. It ws so funny to see Brian. His mom was there, she looked at him during his SP, and after skating, Brian sat near her, with his little biscuits and his bottle of water. It was so cuuuuuute !!! :angel2:).

I, like all the other girls....I...I :disap: envy you :blush2: . I can't imagine how it is to sit near skaters, to see them and to have the opportunity and freedom to go talk to them. For me, this is too much. I have never been to an ice rink, never saw somebody skating, never met a skater..so all this would be too overwhelming. And Brian with his cookies :dube: so, so incredibly cute. Hehe...

Not to mention Gwendal....This is the 1st time you met him!? Lovely Gwendal!! Ahm... Erm..

and MAxiiiim... Yahoooo!!!

MArinka, I'm trullly happy for you, you met so many wonderful skaters, you talked with them...it's...I'm speechless. drunken

Ok, ok..waiting for the rest of the report Smile

And thank you, thank you Kisssssssssss
It's so exciting to read all this Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 21:14

alexandra wrote:
lol! lol! You had high heels and you were running with them? lol!
Hum... yes ! lol! But I have a big training of running with high heels. I always run to catch a train in the underground, or a bus... lol!

Alex wrote:
Not to mention Gwendal....This is the 1st time you met him!? Lovely Gwendal!! Ahm... Erm..
Yes, the 1st time. It was the 1st time I met a skater actually. Once, I was very very near from Sarah Abitbol, but I didn't talk with her, I was too shy. Embarassed And in June, I talked a bit with Marylin Pla and Yannick Bonheur after their training. OK, not the 1st time I met a skater :blush2: , but someone I really love like Gwendal or Maxim, yes.

Last edited by on Mon 20 Nov - 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 21:41

Marina wrote!
Quote :
OK, not the 1st time I met a skater :blush2: , but someone I really love like Gwendal or Maxim, yes.

I'm still envying you!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

I'm a verrrry bad girl!! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 1:04

Marina wrote:

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: Mon Dieu.. Bercy.. Marinochka.. heart2 Mag et Sandrine :stari: Ah.. Mariiinka!!!! The beginning is so exciting!!! Yahoooo!!! So interesting! :stari:

Quote :
Can imagine! lol! "Mag, Sank, on doit couriiiiiiiiiiiiiiir lol! It's much better to watch Albena & Maxim, Isa & Olivier & Brian & Nath & Fabian from the 1st rank :zy:"

Quote :
Look at it : Marina's TEB report Dsc04048kh0.th
Yay!!!! I know the thing :vo: My friend Masha has the same :dube: She has bought it in France.. :luvzy:

Quote :
And during SPs, girls told me to look behind us. Who was there ? Gweeeeeeeendal Peizerat !!! :dube: Actually, we were near the seats where skaters sit after skating. Wheee!! After all the men have skated their routine, there were a lot of skaters around us (Gwendal, Fréd Dambier was there too, Ilia Klimkin, Maxim -yes, our Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! :dube: -, Alban, Brian.

Razz Aaaand.. you were just sitting?????? Sovsem togo chto li? :kataus: Buh..

Thank you for starting your report, Marish!!! Please, please, please.. I want mooooreeee Ugu-ugu just because we love Wheee!!
*waiting for the next part* lovely heart bow
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
YagudinRocks
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 3:36

oh it sounds like you had so much fun
i cant wait to read more and see more pics!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 0:40

So... after men's SP, we had to go to... toilets. Yes, I know it's not very interesting, but really necessary !
When we came back in the arena, we saw a little skater from Asia, with a beautiful flower in her hair. We didn't know her, she was Yu-Na Kim, the Corean skater. The day after, she wins, and we see her, alone, stretching near the doors of the arena, very calm and conscientious... Surprised

Then, we sat on our seats. Some girls who were behind us stood up to meet Maxim. I wanted to meet him too, but I hadn't too much courage. Embarassed Near me, a girl told to her friend that she'd like to meet Maxim but she hesitated a lot. So, I told her : "If you go to see Maxim, I'm going with you". "Really ?". "Really, let's go ! cheers ". We stood up and walked in the steps. Maxim was talking with Ilia Klimkin and another man. With the girl, we were very shy Embarassed because we really love Maxim, as you imagine. Finally, the man went and Maxim was alone. I started to talk : "Erm... Maxim ?". The sequel is quite strange... So :
- "Erm... Maxim ?" Embarassed
- "Yeah ?" --> ok, 1st one Suspect
- "I'm very glad to meet you"
- "Yeah, yeah", and he nodded
Then, I talked about you Val, that we are friends. Max said "ooooh... yeah" :kataus:
And I showed my camera in saying that I really would like a photo with him.
- "Yeah, ok" :kataus:
The girl who was with me takes the photo. During the photo, I tried to smile, but my lips and all my mouth trembled, I was like a leaf !!! Laughing Then, I take her photo with him. She talked a bit with him about the Greek fan-club (because the girl was from Cyprus, even she lives in France now). And guess what he answered ? :kataus:
And before to leave him, I wish him a happy birthday. And YES, I finally have a complete word from him, he told me THANK YOU !!! cheers
I think that Maxim was tired, or he didn't understand a word I said... scratch It was very strange.

Here is the photo : Marina's TEB report Copie2deavecmaximrt8.th
You can see, near Maxim, 2 girls : the one with the blond hair is Sandrine, and the one with red hair is Mag (she loves Marina Anissina, and Sandrine too ! Very Happy ).

Then, I had to reach my seat, because ladies' warm up started (you can see a girl on the ice between Maxim and I).

After reaching my seat, Mag showed me her plaster (she broke her wrist at her skating training... Sad ). Her plaster has been signed by... Gwendal and Brian ! She was soooooooo happy ! cheers She told me her meeting with Gwendal. He asked to Mag to sit near him to sign her plaster. Then, he asked her how she broke her wrist. She answered : "At the ice rink" and he said : "Il ne faut pas patiner ! Laughing :kataus:". I don't know how to translate it, but it's very near from "You shouldn't skate !".

Then, we had to look at ladies (it was rather boring... Sleep )...

To be continued ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina's TEB report
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next