Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marina's TEB report

Go down 
+10
Vania
geri
Bea
*~rachel~*
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
alexandra
Marina
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:58

Marinaaa, thanks for the pics! zvet I love this ne with Marina/Gwendal/Vanessa Gusmeroli lol!

And the one with Fab... Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 21:40

Marina wrote:
So, we had a game : find Marina Anissina in the audience ! Laughing She was in front of us, in the other part of seats.
Mag took this photo : Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Marinavanessagwendalod6.th
Hey! We had the same game with Elise!!! :kataus: :kataus: lol!

Quote :
I'd like to speak with him, but I didn't, because he was very very busy. There were many little girls around him, who wanted photos or autogaphs, and Fabian, who was very nice, wanted to spend time with them. So, we leave him with the little girls nice .
But this short meeting was great, I didn't see that Fabian has got such beautiful blue eyes !!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Here is the photo with him, I like it very much : Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Copiedeavecfabiandv0.th
Fab "exchanged" you for little girls! Twisted Evil No :kataus: Boys, boys! lol! Blue eyes.. :woow: yes, his eyes are very beautiful! :stari: *Lerka runs away to watch for a photo of John* Sinead & John have both beautiful dark.. brown.. eyes!!! ohhhh
Thank you so much, Marinka for your report, for nice photos of MG, Fab, Masha-Lesha and others! zvet Merci!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart

Last edited by on Mon 27 Nov - 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 21:43

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
So, we had a game : find Marina Anissina in the audience ! Laughing
Hey! We had the same game with Elise!!! :kataus: :kataus: lol!
I think it's normal, because Elise have this game with Mag and Sank so... lol! But you, you saw Marina on the kiss&cry, that's better ! cheers (with her huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fur coat ! :kataus: Was it cold in Moscow this week-end ? :kataus:)
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 22:04

Marina wrote:
I think it's normal, because Elise have this game with Mag and Sank so... lol! But you, you saw Marina on the kiss&cry, that's better ! cheers (with her huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fur coat ! :kataus: Was it cold in Moscow this week-end ? :kataus:)
Yeah, it's normal, we always have a game like that: "Find more skaters in the audience" :luvzy: Yes, we saw Marina near the ice.. in the kiss & cry.. ohh... when Johnny skated it was too difficult for me to decide what to watch - his performance or Marina's reaction.. drunken BTW, it was not cold at all!!! But now.. it seems Sinead & John brought english wheather here - it is foggy, it's raining :luvzy: but, ok, I enjoy it Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 22:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yeah, it's normal, we always have a game like that: "Find more skaters in the audience" :luvzy: Yes, we saw Marina near the ice.. in the kiss & cry.. ohh... when Johnny skated it was too difficult for me to decide what to watch - his performance or Marina's reaction.. drunken BTW, it was not cold at all!!! But now.. it seems Sinead & John brought english wheather here - it is foggy, it's raining :luvzy: but, ok, I enjoy it Razz

You seem to like John as much as I Smile He's become SOOOO HOT!!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 13:16

So, next part of my report... :blush2: We are still on Friday, and it was about 8.00 pm.
Pairs competition begun. It was great, especially because the 2 Russian pairs were here. As I said before, I love Julia & Sergueï. Julia had a very beautiful red dress heart2 .
And Masha & Lesha were wonderful ! :stari: After they have skated, we stood up to cheer them, with the Russian flag and the rattle. :cheer: We were very noisy ! Yahoooo!!! Just before leaving the ice, Alexeï looked at us in the eyes and said "Spasibo". Hehe, it was great !!! Yahoooo!!! lol!

After pairs competition, we has half an hour to do what we want because they had to repair the ice. So, we look again around us... lol! And... Gwendal was here again. So, with my friend Solène (we skate at the same rink and I met her between ladies and pairs :vo: so, she sat near me), we went to him. heart2 He was talking a bit with Julia who were here too, with Sergueï. Solène asked him for a photo
- "Gwendaaaaal ? We really need a photo with you ! We don't have yet a photo with you"
- "OK, so I'm leaving, I want to continue to miss on your photos". Yes, he said that in laughing a lot. Gwendal is really funny ! :kataus:
- "Oh nooooo, Gwendal, we really need a photo with the skater who gave us the envy to do figure skating poklon "
- "Really ?" Shocked He was very surprised when we said that. Strange isn't it ? I think that many many people have already said it to him but he was a bit surprised.
So, we did our photos in talking a bit with him. When Solène took me in photo, she said that it was Marina & Gwendal again. Gwen looked at me and said : "Oh tu t'appelles Marina aussi ! oh, your name is Marina !". And I said "yes", I was very proud :woow: . Thank you Mummy for this name !!! poklon
Gwendal is such a nice person. He's very nice with fans, very funny, very... I don't have too much words to describe him... I just love him !!! heart2 More and more since I have met him !

And near us, there was Julia, who was reading something on a paper. I really wanted to talk with her. Then, she stood up and begun to go down the stairs to go backstage. I called her : "Erm... Julia ?" (like that : Youlia, with the Russian accent :kataus: ). She said "Da ?" but she continued to read her sheet of paper and she didn't look up at me as soon as I called her. But she did the photo with me. She is really small !!! I'm not very tall you know (even with my high heels :twist: ), but Julia is a really tiny girl ! Her head was at my shoulder ! :mdr:
After that, I told her some words in my baaaaaad spoken English Erm.. (somthing like "Good luck, I really love you and Sergueï... Erm.. ).
And here the photo with Julia. You can see her important green sheet of paper. I like very much this photo, I find her so cute. :dube: (but on the photo, I'm not stand up as usually, I have bent a bit my knees not to be too tall near her ! :mdr: ).
Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Avecjuliagd8.th

And finally, at about 21.45, ice dancing begun !!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! (I will tell you about it in the next part of this report ! :wink: ).

Many kisses girls, and thank you to read it ! :xxxxx: loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 17:15

Marina, your report is so, so interesting! I feel like I was there Wink I feel the athmosphere there, I imagine you, your friends, Gwendaaaal lol! (did I say Thank you for the pics? :mdr: ) I envy you a bit, I hope next year I could go at some Grand prix event, this year I ... Weep I can't do it.

Quote :
"Gwendaaaaal ? We really need a photo with you ! We don't have yet a photo with you"
- "OK, so I'm leaving, I want to continue to miss on your photos". Yes, he said that in laughing a lot. Gwendal is really funny !

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Yes, he is!!!

Quote :
Gwendal is such a nice person. He's very nice with fans, very funny, very... I don't have too much words to describe him... I just love him !!! More and more since I have met him !

Thank you. I don't know him either, but he seems a very nice person. Eurosport made a great choice choosing him for commentator!

Bisous!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 17:31

Vania wrote:
I envy you a bit, I hope next year I could go at some Grand prix event, this year I ... Weep I can't do it.
Next year, I'll wait for you in Paris ! (France is much closer than Canada, China or Japan ! lol! ). But I don't know if next year I'll be at TEB... we will see...
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 21:52

get a special thank you form me for chearing Masha&Lesha Smile))))
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 1:19

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Only if you are talking about John Kerr :teasing: :kataus: :dying: I like Johnny Weir, but not verry much Wink I'm not a huge fan of Men's skating at all silent drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
YagudinRocks
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 3:42

wow
sounds like you had such a wonderful time!!
i love it when i get to go to the competitions and meet the skaters
its soooo fun to talk to them and they are really nice arent tey?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 18:05

It's sooo wonderful to read these reports... sunny sunny To know the latest and funny epidodes through the eyes of fans that have lived the competition flower flower flower :woow: :woow:

Thank you! poklon poklon poklon
BESOS!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 19:24

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Only if you are talking about John Kerr :teasing: :kataus: :dying: I like Johnny Weir, but not verry much Wink I'm not a huge fan of Men's skating at all silent drunken lol!

Smile well, i don't like him that much either. Prefer machos Smile)))

And since Lesha quitted skating I take less interest in it as well. But I like Evan Smile And Stefan - a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 19:40

Quote!
Quote :
well, i don't like him that much either. Prefer machos Smile)))

Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz lol! lol!

I like to watch all the skating competitions! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 20:00

Serena wrote:
Quote!
Quote :

Well, I ADORE watching all of them! But I wish I could see Yagudin and Abt Smile))))
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 0:28

Marina wrote:

- "Gwendaaaaal ? We really need a photo with you ! We don't have yet a photo with you"
- "OK, so I'm leaving, I want to continue to miss on your photos". Yes, he said that in laughing a lot. Gwendal is really funny ! :kataus:
- "Oh nooooo, Gwendal, we really need a photo with the skater who gave us the envy to do figure skating poklon "
- "Really ?" Shocked He was very surprised when we said that. Strange isn't it ? I think that many many people have already said it to him but he was a bit surprised.
So, we did our photos in talking a bit with him. When Solène took me in photo, she said that it was Marina & Gwendal again. Gwen looked at me and said : "Oh tu t'appelles Marina aussi ! oh, your name is Marina !". And I said "yes", I was very proud :woow: . Thank you Mummy for this name !!! poklon
Ohhh, that is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dube: zvet Thank you so much, ma tite Marinochka, for these details!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: It was so interesting & funny to read this very piece!! nice :stari:

Quote :
"Erm... Julia ?" (like that : Youlia, with the Russian accent :kataus: ). She said "Da ?" but she continued to read her sheet of paper and she didn't look up at me as soon as I called her. But she did the photo with me. She is really small !!! I'm not very tall you know (even with my high heels :twist: ), but Julia is a really tiny girl ! Her head was at my shoulder ! :mdr:
Yeah, it's true!!! Masha & Youlia are super small girls!!!! lol! :stari: And they are very cute! ohhhh

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Marinka! zvet :stari: Can't wait to read more of your wonderful report! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 0:30

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

And since Lesha quitted skating I take less interest in it as well. But I like Evan Smile And Stefan - a bit Smile
Ohh, Evan... Stephan.. they are all taken already :teasing: Steph by our Lanochka, Evan by our FeuTendre lol! so you can take only Lesha!!! bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla flower
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Nov - 20:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Ohh, Evan... Stephan.. they are all taken already :teasing: Steph by our Lanochka, Evan by our FeuTendre lol! so you can take only Lesha!!! bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla flower

I know nothing Smile But am o'k about sharing Evan Smile))))
And Lesha.... OMG!!! How hot he was!!! flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 19:01

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Serena wrote:
Quote!
Quote :

Well, I ADORE watching all of them! But I wish I could see Yagudin and Abt Smile))))

Ohh..I love Dancing and Men. But like Pairs too. I watch them all even if Ladies seemed a little bit borring for me. In the last year this attitute has changed a bit...so, have to wait for this year Wink

As for Abt...Abt... :woow: I noticed him the very first time I saw Men competition. Miss him Smile
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 20:57

alexandra wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Serena wrote:
Quote!
Quote :

Ohh..I love Dancing and Men. But like Pairs too. I watch them all even if Ladies seemed a little bit borring for me. In the last year this attitute has changed a bit...so, have to wait for this year Wink

As for Abt...Abt... :woow: I noticed him the very first time I saw Men competition. Miss him Smile

He was just an ideal skater - very artistic and a wonderful sportsman, underestimated by the Federation, though Crying or Very sad flower
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 3:11

Erm... :blush2: I had totally forgotten my report... :angel2: And I had to tell you you about the most important part : ice dancing ! :wink:

So, we are still Friday, it was about 21.45, and we were very excited about ice dancing ! Yahoooo!!! I almost felt asleep during ladies, pairs weren't really excited, and I was waiting for all my favorite dancers ! Yahoooo!!!

1st group wasn't very interesting. There was a Chinese pair. What ? affraid A Chinese pair ? affraid But... since when Chinese are dancing ? Suspect Ok... we know very well Chinese in pair skating. Chinese girls fly very well, but in ice dancing, there aren't throw jumps... scratch We were very surprised Suspect (and we don't love Asiatic skating a lot... :| ). So... wait and see. But the girl had an awful outfit. It was a light yellow dress, a dress to dance the waltz, not the tango ! So we bet that they had forgotten their tango costumes, so they had to dance with the OD costumes...:kataus: We are very mean girls... Embarassed But we laughed a lot, it was great ! :kataus:
And actually, the Chinese pair skated well, they weren't the last...

Some pairs later, it was Nathalie and Fabian's turn !!! I was very happy to see them. Nathalie's dress was just gorgeous.
Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Nathfabianwj5.th (the photo is awful, but we can see Nath's dress lovely heart ).

It's the 1st position in their tango :
Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Nathaliepchalatfabianbovb4.th
I enjoyed it a lot.

Then, the Zamboni (thank you Lana ! :wink: ) did its job and the last group is coming !!! Yahoooo!!!
So : Maxim is training (I don't remember who is the girl Embarassed ) : Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Copiededsc04087sj7.th

Isabelle and Olivier : I don't like very much these blue costumes... But the thing in Isa's back, with blue sparkles, was very beautiful. I wasn't impressed a lot by their tango, even it was very good.

And the last pair of the group was Albena & Maxim !!! Yahoooo!!! The better at the end, just as I like... Max sings for Albie)
We made a loooooooot of noise, because all girls around me were big fans of Albena & Maxim (and Aline was just behind me ! :wink: ).
I was like that : :woow: when I saw Albena's dress. The most beautiful dress I have ever seen for a tango... :woow: And Maxim's costume... We laughed a lot with girls because we said that he had forgotten his costume at home :mdr: , because this white tank top (or muscle shirt, thank you again Lana, you helped me a lot ! :vo: ) and this black jacket were like everyday clothes...:kataus: But Maxim was very handsome in it ! :dube:
Their tango was the most beautiful tango of the evening heart2 (and the most beautiful tango this season I think). Very sensual, very south American... A REAL tango... :woow: I was just like a dream... :stari:
After their tango, we made a looooooooooot of noise again, and more and more noise when marks were written on the board.

After Albena & Maxim, it was time to go home nooo , it was almost midnight, but I wasn't tired, I wanted to see figure skating again and again... This evening was fab, the best evening in my life I think... heart2 I was so excited.

And the night between Friday and Saturday, I dreamed about Gwendal ! lol! When my brother left home early to go to high school (I was in my bed, and I slept Sleep ), I heard his keys and the door. I didn't remember that he had to go to high-school, so I wondered who entered in my flat. And I had an idea king : maybe it's Gwendal, who comes in my flat to see me ! lol! I think I'm a bit crazy... drunken But it was such a wonderful dream... :stari:

To be continued... :xxxxx:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 11:51

Woooow, so many reports! Marina, thank you!
Now we have Lerka's two reports, yours... Very Happy Very Happy
I know what I'll do when I have free time Razz

Bisous!
zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 14:59

Vania wrote:
Woooow, so many reports! Marina, thank you!
Now we have Lerka's two reports, yours... Very Happy Very Happy
I know what I'll do when I have free time Razz

And mine. :blush2: :respect:
I will have time over the holidays to work on mine. Wink Maybe, I can eventually finish it. Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Thank you, Marina!!!! zvet Rose Your report is fabulous!!!! Bravo! lovely heart And I'm very glad that I could help you with some of the words! :wink: I was wondering why you needed to know "zamboni" and "tank top" in English. Smile But, it is clear now! zvet :respect:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 16:53

Lana wrote:
I was wondering why you needed to know "zamboni" and "tank top" in English. Smile But, it is clear now! zvet :respect:
That's right, I had forgotten some explanations... But you helped me a lot with these words I didn't know zvet

Lana's report ? Finish it ? Great idea my dear ! :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 23:13

Yay! Yahoooo!!! Thank you, ma tite Kisssssssssss it was a verrry interesting part! zvet Thank you for the photo of Nath & Fab :dube: You know how I love them.. :dube: :blush2:
And the photo of Max with Nora is very cute :angel2:

Marina wrote:
Isabelle and Olivier : I don't like very much these blue costumes... But the thing in Isa's back, with blue sparkles, was very beautiful. I wasn't impressed a lot by their tango, even it was very good.
Ohhh Sad you didn't like Isabelle & Olivier? Sad Ohh.. that's a shame.. ok, ok, you will know my opinion on their tango soon! :twist: :respect:
Thanx again!
luv loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina's TEB report
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next