Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marina's TEB report

Go down 
+10
Vania
geri
Bea
*~rachel~*
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
alexandra
Marina
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 17:17

ohh...heloo.....so many reports...I feel like crying when I realise I can't read them all.... Sad

And...also The Grand Prix Final is already 15 pages long, and new topics..and ...when did you write so many messages girls!?!? affraid

Ahh...have to run..to another topic Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 21:14

alexandra wrote:
ohh...heloo.....so many reports...I feel like crying when I realise I can't read them all.... Sad

And...also The Grand Prix Final is already 15 pages long, and new topics..and ...when did you write so many messages girls!?!? affraid

Ahh...have to run..to another topic Wink
I know, Sashunka Sad many-many reports.. many-many messages, news.. photos .. :disap:
Ah it's a shame you can't be with us all the time :disap: but it's always a great pleasure to read your little messages from time to time cheers :stari:
we luv you & miss you! :wink: loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 17:50

oh....I'm back for a little while!!!

and I'm panicked....in every section there are new messages...no b&w photos at all...almost! affraid

huh....where should I start?!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 17:58

alexandra wrote:

and I'm panicked....in every section there are new messages...no b&w photos at all...almost! affraid

Gossip and Private sections Laughing And maybe Zhulin's interview :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 18:07

alexandra wrote:

A&M's possible wedding in :kataus: Interviews...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 18:12

hehe...thanks for the hints...

vania wrote:
A&M's possible wedding in :kataus: Interviews...

possible??! drunken but look what i found in my inbox I know it's not the place...but since I'm here and I completely lost the track of the messages here..
Bulgaria's Top Skating Duo Marries Secretly

People
World Ice Skating Champions 2006 Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski got finally married, although secretly, close friend of theirs told Sofia Morning News.

The charming skaters got married in end of December 2006 in a small Bulgarian mountain village. The bride and groom's only guests were the best man and a bridesmaid whose names were not mentioned.

The newlyweds still haven't time to allow themselves a real honeymoon. They have only spent a weekend in a hotel in Costa del Sol in Spain.

Bulgaria's sweethearts have been planning to get married someday but they said there was never enough time off from skating and practice to do that. They decided to have a very private wedding, as they did not want any media interference and speculations on the event.

Our source hinted Albena and Maxim are now planning to have their firs after they retire from their active sporting career.

This is the 1st thing I read when coming to the library and check my emails....so, I am Yahoooo!!! hyperactive and happy and smiling since then!! Kisssssssssss

charming indeed....I agree Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 18:23

Yes, Alex, Lerka posted this article here, but, for now, we are not sure if it's true! I would be very happy if it is Alby & Max!! This is the only site that published this "news", the others don,t say anithing about that. bla-bla-bla

P.S. I' M VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH, DEAR ALEX! lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina's TEB report
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4