Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marina's TEB report

Go down 
+10
Vania
geri
Bea
*~rachel~*
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
russianskaterdiva
alexandra
Marina
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 2:55

Marina wrote!
Quote :
Erm... Maxim ?" Embarassed
- "Yeah ?" --> ok, 1st one Suspect
- "I'm very glad to meet you"
- "Yeah, yeah", and he nodded
Then, I talked about you Val, that we are friends. Max said "ooooh... yeah" :kataus:
And I showed my camera in saying that I really would like a photo with him.
- "Yeah, ok" :kataus:
The girl who was with me takes the photo. During the photo, I tried to smile, but my lips and all my mouth trembled

:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:

I can well imagine the whole scene! Oh my poor head! :luvzy:

I ENVY YOU, GIRLS!! YOU HAVE MET MAX!! :luvzy: :luvzy:
THANKS FOR TELLING!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 11:10

Marinaaaa, Marinaa zvet :<33: Thanks for your report! Merci beaucoup! lol! Like Bea, I can imagine the whole scene! Thanks for the photo - you both look great! Thanks for posting it! Oh, I said "thanks" hundred times! baaa Yeah, I suppose Max was very tired, I'm sorry you haven't met with Albena, maybe the next time :wink:

One more time - thank you :kataus: and we're waiting for the rest!

Bisous!
:dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 18:52

Marina wrote:

The sequel is quite strange... So :
- "Erm... Maxim ?" Embarassed
Then, I talked about you Val, that we are friends. Max said "ooooh... yeah" :kataus:

Hahahaa....really funny conversation Smile
So cute...and strange. Yeah...yeah...Yeah... :kataus: And you really started your phrase with "Erm..." ? I guess it's a habbit depicted from the forum :kataus:

And thank you so much for the photo!!! But..but I can't see the 2 girls. scratch

Hehe...me too. I can imagine the dialogue. Especially after seeing you. Now I know you too :<33: . And I must say that you are really pretty. I imagined you quite differently :smile: ...and before seeing your photo since you were a child, I could have sworned that you have straight hair. But you are definetly a pretty Marina!! :cool:

Quote :

I think that Maxim was tired, or he didn't understand a word I said... scratch It was very strange.
You think he didn't understand a word? :kataus: Noo...because there were not too many words Razz
But even if it was strange, it was nice, right? I bet that even if Maxim was tired he was really nice to you. Ahh...I'm so afraid of this moment. How it will be in my case? What if I say smth stupid or I bother them.. affraid
Marina, do you realise??!? Yahoooo!!! Now you have a great moment to remember!! You met one of your favorite skaters!! You met Maxim!!

To be continued...hehe Wink
Thank you very much ma petite...merci!! Kisssssssssss

Hugs,
Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 20:34

alexandra wrote:
And I must say that you are really pretty. I imagined you quite differently :smile: ...and before seeing your photo since you were a child, I could have sworned that you have straight hair. But you are definetly a pretty Marina!! :cool:
Embarassed Thank you scumpa mea... zvet zvet zvet But, you won't say that when you will see my face on the photo with Gwendal, I was afraid when I see it... pale (and no, definetly curly hair ! Wink How did you imagine me ? Blond with straight hair and blue eyes ?)

Alex wrote:
I bet that even if Maxim was tired he was really nice to you. Ahh...I'm so afraid of this moment. How it will be in my case? What if I say smth stupid or I bother them.. affraid
Marina, do you realise??!? Yahoooo!!! Now you have a great moment to remember!! You met one of your favorite skaters!! You met Maxim!!
Yes, now I realise, but just after seeing him, it was just... incredible ! affraid And I think that Maxim is always nice. Even if he was tired and not very talkative, he was nice. Smile
But don't worry, if you meet them, it will be so wonderful !!! And you can't say something stupid, it's impossible ! Smile

Alex wrote:
And thank you so much for the photo!!! But..but I can't see the 2 girls. scratch
Look near Maxim's head, I made a circle around them : Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Copie3deavecmaximpw6.th

Vania and Bea, thank you so much for your nice words !!! :xxxxx: zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 21:15

Oh, Marina, you look very nice Smile

And I think one should be very brave or something to come to Max like that/ Proud of u Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 1:02

Thank you sooooo much for writing this report, dear Marina!!!! :dube: Kisssssssssss zvet It's wonderful, it really is. :wink: :stari: I am really enjoying reading it. Very Happy

I had never seen a photo of you, Marina! Smile Except for the one of you with the zucchini. sunny You are so pretty in the photo of you and Maxim! zvet It's a really great photo, thanks for posting it!!! :stari:

I'm really looking forward to reading more of your report! nice :woow: You tell your stories in a really nice way. zvet It's very enjoyable to read, Marina!!! Thanks! Thanks! Wheee!! Thanks, again!!!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 9:39

Lana wrote:
You tell your stories in a really nice way. zvet It's very enjoyable to read, Marina!!! Thanks! Thanks! Wheee!! Thanks, again!!!! Bravo!
Oh thank you Lana ! zvet It's a real compliment to me, because it's not so easy to write properly a story in English, to find my words and to write it in a nice way... Embarassed Thank you again !!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 11:15

Marina wrote:
(and no, definetly curly hair ! Wink How did you imagine me ? Blond with straight hair and blue eyes ?)

erm... J'imaginais que tu ressemblais à Marina Anissina Rolling Eyes c'est à cause de ton avatar, et parce que je n'avais jamais vu tes photos Embarassed Tu sais, j'ai toujours rêvé d'avoir des cheveux bouclés :blush2: ....

:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 13:13

Marina wrote:
So... after men's SP, we had to go to... toilets. Yes, I know it's not very interesting, but really necessary !
No, no, it's very interesting Laughing please, tell us more about toilets in Bercy Razz :kataus:
Quote :
When we came back in the arena, we saw a little skater from Asia, with a beautiful flower in her hair. We didn't know her, she was Yu-Na Kim, the Corean skater. The day after, she wins, and we see her, alone, stretching near the doors of the arena, very calm and conscientious... Surprised
:dube: I adore watching skaters stretching.. :blush2: they are so cute & concentrated while doing it Rolling Eyes I haven't seen any of Yu-Na Kim's programs yet, but Suspect a beautiful flower in her hair??? She was.. Carmen??? affraid lol!

Quote :
Near me, a girl told to her friend that she'd like to meet Maxim but she hesitated a lot. So, I told her : "If you go to see Maxim, I'm going with you". "Really ?". "Really, let's go ! cheers ".
And you didn't know the girl before, Marinka? That is so cute!! cheers You make so many new acquaintances during figure skating competitions drunken I have some good friends I met at CoR some years ago.. Smile Bravo!

Quote :
- "Erm... Maxim ?" Embarassed
Ohhh, Marrrrrriiiiiinnn!!!! Even after I knew it already I'm dying laughing!!! :kataus: :kataus: "Yeah.. yeah, yeah.. oooh yeah.. yeah" :kataus: Poor Max!!! Apparently, he forgot all the words except "Yeah" lol!

Quote :
Here is the photo : Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Copie2deavecmaximrt8.th
You can see, near Maxim, 2 girls : the one with the blond hair is Sandrine, and the one with red hair is Mag (she loves Marina Anissina, and Sandrine too ! Very Happy ).
Thank you for posting the photo, ma tite! zvet It's very nice!!! :woow: :stari:

Quote :
After reaching my seat, Mag showed me her plaster (she broke her wrist at her skating training... Sad ). Her plaster has been signed by... Gwendal and Brian ! She was soooooooo happy ! cheers

:kataus: Poor crazy Mag!!!! lol! I'm very sorry to hear that she broke her wrist Sad I can imagine what does she feel.. No and she can't skate for a while.. buuuut Laughing the plaster signed by Gwen & Brian Razz :kataus: it's quite something!!!!!! :vo: It was worth to break the wrist to get such original autographs :luvzy: Et oui, Mag, il ne faut pas patiner!!! Ecoutes Gwendal! Il est super saaaaage!!! :kataus:

Merci pour tout ça, ma tite!!! zvet Waiting for the next part Laughing :zy:
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 13:15

Vania wrote:
Marina wrote:
(and no, definetly curly hair ! Wink How did you imagine me ? Blond with straight hair and blue eyes ?)

erm... J'imaginais que tu ressemblais à Marina Anissina Rolling Eyes c'est à cause de ton avatar, et parce que je n'avais jamais vu tes photos Embarassed ....
mais bon, elles ont quelque chose de pareil hein! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 16:49

Marina wrote:

Ehe...noooo, not blonde. Not blue eyes....but straight dark-brown hair, not too long but not very short. Let's say, little longer than the level of your shoulders. Eyes...I don't really thought about. Maybe green-brown. I'm not sure about the colour you have right now. Brown? And..not very tall and somehow fragile, maybe little paler....

The very first time, I thought that you look like Marina Anissina Smile. Same like Vania did. Because of the avatar. I thought that you have a powerful face like hers and quick-eyed expres​sion(not sure about the meaning of the last expression...hope you understand).

But I must say that I like you the way you are :<33: . You are really, really cute. And definelty Marinish lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 17:54

Lana wrote!
Quote :
I had never seen a photo of you, Marina! Smile Except for the one of you with the zucchini. sunny You are so pretty in the photo of you and Maxim! zvet It's a really great photo, thanks for posting it!!! :stari:

Yes!!It's a great pic!
And I envy you too! Very Happy Embarassed

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 23:53

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I haven't seen any of Yu-Na Kim's programs yet, but Suspect a beautiful flower in her hair??? She was.. Carmen??? affraid lol!
No, her SP is the "Tango de Roxane", from Moulin Rouge. She was really cute nice (and her SP very good. If you can, watch it !)

Val wrote:
And you didn't know the girl before, Marinka? That is so cute!! cheers You make so many new acquaintances during figure skating competitions drunken
No, I didn't know her. But behind us and near me, there were almost only Albena & Maxim's fans, and Marina & Gwendal's fans too heart2 , so we talked a lot about them and about other skaters. It was great, and we asked some photos together.

Vania wrote:
erm... J'imaginais que tu ressemblais à Marina Anissina Rolling Eyes c'est à cause de ton avatar, et parce que je n'avais jamais vu tes photos Embarassed .
Ahlala, j'aimerai bien lui ressembler !!! On a déjà le même prénom, c'est toujours ça ! Smile Green eyes... I love green eyes... And red hair too... Maybe soon... sunny

Alex wrote:
Ehe...noooo, not blonde. Not blue eyes....but straight dark-brown hair, not too long but not very short. Let's say, little longer than the level of your shoulders. Eyes...I don't really thought about. Maybe green-brown. I'm not sure about the colour you have right now. Brown? And..not very tall and somehow fragile, maybe little paler....

The very first time, I thought that you look like Marina Anissina Smile . Same like Vania did. Because of the avatar. I thought that you have a powerful face like hers and quick-eyed expres​sion(not sure about the meaning of the last expression...hope you understand).
Ok, my hair are dark-brown, and just under the shoulders when they are curly, and longer when straight (about 10 centimeters longer). And brown eyes... I'm not very tall you know, and I'm a bit suntanned, because of my mediterranean roots.
But unfortunately, no powerful face as Marina, nor her eyes expression... Sad
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 1:06

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
So... after men's SP, we had to go to... toilets. Yes, I know it's not very interesting, but really necessary !
No, no, it's very interesting Laughing please, tell us more about toilets in Bercy Razz :kataus:
OK... you asked it, so you get it :kataus: : Marina's report about toilets in Bercy :kataus:

I don't remember when exactly it was, on the Friday or the Saturday (yes, I go very often at toilets, especially when I'm worried, and I was about A&M, Brian, etc...). So, there were a huuuuuuuuuuge queue (or line if you're American Wink ) in front of female toilets.
So I decided to go to male toilets, with some other women, because nobody waited there (yes, it was a figure skating competition, so many women and only a few men... Laughing ). We did our little line at male toilets, and then, a man came. He looked at us Suspect , looked at the door where was a male symbol Suspect , entered in the toilets Suspect , and looked at us again. Suspect He didn't understand at all ! Shocked He hesitated a lot, he didn't know what to do, going to toilets or not confused . He told us : "Why all women are here ?" "Look at the huge line, we need a toilet right now !". He continued : "Erm... I don't know what to do scratch , I'm a bit shocked... Ok, I'm going to toilets, but please poklon don't look at me when I'm doing what I have to do poklon , I'm very chaste (pudique ?) you know".
It was the first time I heard that ! affraid Usually, men don't care if women are in their toilets...

I'm crazy to tell you that... But it's Val's fault, she wanted it !!! :mdr2: I promise, the next part of my report will be only about skaters ! Max sings for Albie)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 2:17

Marina wrote:

He looked at us Suspect , looked at the door where was a male symbol Suspect , entered in the toilets Suspect , and looked at us again. Suspect He didn't understand at all ! Shocked He hesitated a lot, he didn't know what to do, going to toilets or not confused . He told us : "Why all women are here ?" "Look at the huge line, we need a toilet right now !". He continued : "Erm... I don't know what to do scratch , I'm a bit shocked... Ok, I'm going to toilets, but please poklon don't look at me when I'm doing what I have to do poklon , I'm very chaste (pudique ?) you know".
It was the first time I heard that ! affraid Usually, men don't care if women are in their toilets...

Muuahahhahahahha!! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

I have to go to type my essay, but couldn't help it Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 20:26

I love the picture! Razz You look fine!! Thankyou for sharing it with us!! Now we know what you look like!! Twisted Evil :face: lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 14:01

Here I am ! Hey!

Erm... Where I was... Ah, ladies ! OK, ladies' SP weren't very exciting. It was even a bit boring Sleep . I don't like a lot ladies, and Mag and Sandrine neither.

So, we had a game : find Marina Anissina in the audience ! Laughing She was in front of us, in the other part of seats.
Mag took this photo : Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Marinavanessagwendalod6.th
Marina and Gwendal are with Vanessa Gusmeroli, who was a French Skater few years ago (in the same time as Marina & Gwendal). They laughed a lot when the photo was taken, and with Mag, we said that they were laughing because of the Bulgarian skater's outfit bla-bla-bla (Sonia Radeva if I remember well). I haven't found a photo, but her costume was really ugly, with big green and pink flowers: Pffff

After ladies's SP, we looked around us to see which skaters are there. And... Fabian was there !!! Ugu-ugu With Mag and another girl, we came to him to take some photos. I'd like to speak with him, but I didn't, because he was very very busy. There were many little girls around him, who wanted photos or autogaphs, and Fabian, who was very nice, wanted to spend time with them. So, we leave him with the little girls nice .
But this short meeting was great, I didn't see that Fabian has got such beautiful blue eyes !!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Here is the photo with him, I like it very much : Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Copiedeavecfabiandv0.th

Then, we sat to see pairs who were stretching near the ice. I was totally hypnotized by Julia Obertas. I really love this girl, she's so cute, and I love her pair with Sergueï. Julia was stretching, she wore a beautiful sportsuit, very fashionnable (and just before entering on the ice, she wore a black jacket, with a diamond skate on her back, so cuuuuuute !!! :woow: ) heart2. There were Masha & Lesha too. Once, both Russian pairs did a floor lift at the same time, it was very beautiful and impressive. :stari:
2 photos I took (they aren't good at all, because they moved a lot Embarassed ) :
Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Dsc04064ae0.th Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Dsc04074mz0.th

Photos that Mag took (they are very good !) :
Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Obertaspetrovawh6.th Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Petrovatikhonovcf6.th Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Petrovatikhonov2mr3.th

Masha & Lesha are really cute when training and stretching. They are so concentrated, I was very impressed by their serenity and their beauty (it was the first time I saw them real). I didn't talk to them, but it would be really wonderful. They seem to be very nice people. nice

If you want to see more Mag's photos, here is her website.

Then, it was pairs competition... More of my report later ! geek

:xxxxx: :xxxxx:

Last edited by on Sat 25 Nov - 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 15:49

Marina wrote!
Quote :

So, we had a game : find Marina Anissina in the audience ! Laughing She was in front of you, in the other part of seats.
Mag took this photo : Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Marinavanessagwendalod6.th
Marina and Gwendal are with Vanessa Gusmeroli, who was a French Skater few years ago (in the same time as Marina & Gwendal)

OHHHH!! WHAT A WONDERFUL PIC! :stari:
I miss their skating, I mean in the competitions!
Thanks for sharing it!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 0:16

MARINOCHKA!!!!!!! I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!! ohhhh Thankyou for sharing them with us!!!

loveall
Lyra

I especially love the one where Masha is doing a handstand and Lesha is supporting her. :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 2:02

Your report & photos are amazing, Marina!!! zvet Kisssssssssss lovely heart It's fabulous being able to almost "be" at TEB with you! Bravo! And you got a photo with... Fabian!!!! :luvzy: Yay!!! Laughing

erm... Embarassed i want to write more, but i have to go out... Wink so, i'll make a better comment later. Laughing

Thank you again for writing this!!! Thanks! Thanks! :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 12:24

Love the pics and your report, Marina Smile))
BTW, I often go to men toilets Smile)))))
if I need it badly Smile)) flower
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 21:48

Marina!!! Your report is wonderful!!! :vo: nice zvet wooow you've met so many skaters...and Maxim :woow: just FAB!! and lovely pics you made cheers I too tried to see Gwendal, because one moment he was shown at the camera, and I had my binoculars with me to find him, but I didn't...we were quite far away from kiss and cry so I actually used them whole time, it must have looked stupid :blush2: but Albie and Max were so cute there when they got flowers and stuffed animal from the little girls :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 21:53

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
OK... you asked it, so you get it :kataus: : Marina's report about toilets in Bercy :kataus:

I don't remember when exactly it was, on the Friday or the Saturday (yes, I go very often at toilets, especially when I'm worried, and I was about A&M, Brian, etc...). So, there were a huuuuuuuuuuge queue (or line if you're American Wink ) in front of female toilets.
So I decided to go to male toilets, with some other women, because nobody waited there (yes, it was a figure skating competition, so many women and only a few men... Laughing ). We did our little line at male toilets, and then, a man came. He looked at us Suspect , looked at the door where was a male symbol Suspect , entered in the toilets Suspect , and looked at us again. Suspect He didn't understand at all ! Shocked He hesitated a lot, he didn't know what to do, going to toilets or not confused . He told us : "Why all women are here ?" "Look at the huge line, we need a toilet right now !". He continued : "Erm... I don't know what to do scratch , I'm a bit shocked... Ok, I'm going to toilets, but please poklon don't look at me when I'm doing what I have to do poklon , I'm very chaste (pudique ?) you know".

I'm crazy to tell you that... But it's Val's fault, she wanted it !!! :mdr2: I promise, the next part of my report will be only about skaters ! Max sings for Albie)

hahaha lol! lol!

I wish we had did that too...we waited for female toilets and missed our TGV...superstupid!! the people at gare du nord didn't believed it and we had to buy new tickets...that was the only not-nice part of the day :sad2:
hehe, we were home at three in the night :smile: TEB was just wonderful!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 22:33

*~rachel~* wrote:
I wish we had did that too...we waited for female toilets and missed our TGV...superstupid!! the people at gare du nord didn't believed it and we had to buy new tickets...that was the only not-nice part of the day :sad2:
Oh, you missed your train ! Sad Did you see podiums at least ot not ?
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 22:38

no, we didn't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina's TEB report   Marina's TEB report - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina's TEB report
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next