Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)

Go down 
+5
Petra
MARI
annie
mila
mikkie14
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 17:30

I´m sorry for you, too, Nolwenn! I really wished it for you to have the opportunity to meet them!
And for the letters: It´s only important that they receive them and that they know we are here and support them. Giving the book with the letters to Lerka this summer is o.k., too! Really!
And this gives me the possibility to send you some more ... Wink

Besides: If Albie and Max return to the IceAge tour now (I hope so, but I don´t know if it´s possible with the not finished trial in the background Rolling Eyes ), it might be that they are in Саранск (= Saransk) on 19.04.2008, it´s the same day as the show in Bercy... Has Lerka told you something about this?
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 22:22

she told me that they won't come because they signed a contract with Averbuk but i don't know if it's ice age or stars on ice (or even if both of them is the same show) but it's the only detail which i've got

Vania: don't worry it's not a problem. But know if you want and if you've got time, you can send me something for them. And of course: CONGRATULATIONS for your wedding!!!!!!!!

Petra: Of course, if you want to send me something else, there is place enough in the 2 books ^^ and I put it with pleasure into the books...
Back to top Go down

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3