Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)

Go down 
+5
Petra
MARI
annie
mila
mikkie14
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 21:33

For the moment no, I'm not 100% sure they will come, I'm waiting news from Lera... But they are ill for the moment, so they stay in Sofia and she couldn't see them...
I'm not against your idea piemontesina, the only problem is that if they will come in France it's on april the 19th so it's a bit short to receive the letters and make the book. But the other solution if you all wanted to wait the end of the trial (I can understand that, and maybe i'll do the same) is i'll give the the 2books this summer when i'll go to russia or i'll give them to Lera.
I can't do something better but this project really holds me has heart!!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 20:16

Mikkie, I will write the letter in this week...
We must stay with them... I love you
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 3:14

Hi Nolwenn! Rose
My two letters for Max and Albie are ready sunny ! From Monday on they will be on the way to France Laughing ... I hope you will get them in time and without folds scratch Laughing ...
P.S.: Please tell me Erm..work:) when you have them, o.k.!?! (PM or here , it´s equal!) I only want to be sure :smile: ...
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 15:56

Of course I tell you as soon as I've got them ^^
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 0:44

mikkie, today I sent the letter....!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 21:20

ok thank you ^^
Like Petra, I tell you as soon as I've got them
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 20:59

Petra, I've got good news for you!!!! Your letters were in my letterbox when I came back this evening!

For all of you ^^: If you put photos on your pages on which you are (alone or with albie and max) it'snot necessary to put some other photos of you ^^.I don't know if it's really clear, sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 0:51

mikkie14 wrote:
Petra, I've got good news for you!!!! Your letters were in my letterbox when I came back this evening!

Great! Thanks for telling, Nolwenn!! sunny

Besides: That was quick sunny ! Only two days for the letter from Germany to France! German "Bundespost" seems to be better than its reputation... lol!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 23:57

"Buendespost" seems to be better than "La Poste" lol, it takes 2days when I send a letter to my parents Razz
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 12:04

piemontesina i've received your letter ^^
But can you send me te same by email again please because there are only 1letter and 2books so I put the second one on paper ^^ thanks
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 20:47

mikkie14 wrote:
piemontesina i've received your letter ^^
But can you send me te same by email again please because there are only 1letter and 2books so I put the second one on paper ^^ thanks

You have PM!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 20:39

Hello everybody,

I have to say tht I'm a bit disapointed because I only have 3 letters and at the beginning you were 14...
I promise I'll make something with the letters I'd got but if we are nly 4 to participate maybe not a book. I'm a bit sad because this project is something important for me!

PS: pia, I'd got your mail ^^
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 21:56

Hi, Mikkie! I and Iren sent our letters to you, but you have not received them...It's a pity... We are don't know, what to do now.
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar - 16:14

Ohhhh!!!! I hate the French pos I think... But it depens when you sen them and how many time it takes for arriving... Maybe we must wait a little bit more, I really hope this way because if the letters are lost, I reaaly don't know what to say...
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar - 16:25

Mikkie,we sent our letters in the end of February.
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar - 20:07

i'm really sorry but i don't have anything... Maybe you can write another one if you are courageous enough. But I'll ask the French post tomorrow... It's really strange!!! Can you please give me from where exactly you posted the letters please...
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar - 21:10

I don't remember when exactly we sent our letters... 27-29 of February.We have not enough time now to write letters again.. May be, e-mail?
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar - 12:00

Ok now i've got the dates, but i would like to have the place (town) where you'd got send them... Yes maybe by email or you can try again by letters and I'll wait for them. For the moment, to be totally honest I don't know if they'll come on april the 19th, so I'm preparg something but maybe for nothing if they won't come. So you do as you want, if you've got time enough you ca do both (email and paper letter), it depens how many time it take by post. I only go to paris on april the 18th..... You choose and maybe I hope i'lle receive the others
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 18:45

ok Iren and Mari, stop everything you could do again for the project!!!!! After a long month, I've got your letters in my letterbox this evening!!!!!!

Just say me (if it's important) which photo for albena and which is for max ^^
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 19:34

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SUPER!!!!! And about photos - it's not important.
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 21:55

ok so i have everything i need from both of you ^^ Thanks
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 6:38

Not at all, Mikkie! We are so happy, that all is OK!Smile))
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 1:22

I've got really bad news for everybody who participate at my project. I've began to makes the books but Lera say to me that albena et maxim won't come to bercy.... So I promise I'll take them with me this summer when I'll go to Lera but they done have the soon Crying or Very sad Sad
If som of you want to send some more things, no problem.... We have time now
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 8:51

I'm so sorry for you, Mikkie Crying or Very sad I was too busy with my wedding and I didn't do anything, but I'm sorry for everyone who sent you letters. I hope that Albie and Max will get this book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 11:45

Sorry for you, Mikkie:( But think, that all will be OK this summer!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next