Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project for albena and maxim

Go down 
+8
Elfaria
risha_11
aline
Swetis
Vania
MARI
Petra
mikkie14
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Project for albena and maxim Empty
PostSubject: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 1:43

Ok last time, when I read all the messages I had an idea...
Writting our support to them on this forum it's great but it's not enough I think... So I would like to make 2 books for them (one for albena and the other for maxim) with your help. Everyone can have 2 pages for puting what you wanted (a poem, a text), the only thing I would like is that evryone give a photo. It's not really clear but i'm not good in english... And when you've done what you want, you post it to me and i put it in the book. If many persons are interested i'll put more details here...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Project for Albena and Maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 3:17

Smile Principally I think it´s a good idea, mikkie 14!
I remember we did this once before, two weeks before the Junior Grand Prix in Sofia. We sent our messages to Vania and Hrisi, they made a book and gave it to Albie during the Junior Grand Prix sunny .
O.K., there was the Junior Grand Prix, Vania and Hrisi live in Bulgaria, and so they could give the book to Albie. But now scratch ? If I´m right you live in France. How will you manage to give the book to them scratch ? IMO this will be a "little" problem! Or will they be coming to France during the next weeks??? Or do you want to send the book to one of our Bulgarians, afterwards??? Or will you be going to Bulgaria???
And ... I´m not completely sure we will really need two books :wink: ! To me, Albie and Max belong together (two heart2 heart2 beating as one heart2 ), and therefore I think one book would be enough :wink: ...
But, if we will really decide to do this once again, I will write ... because I too often have the feeling that I have to do more for them than I can do here ...
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 10:45

it's so good idea,mikkie14! :vo: sunny And i agree with Petra, that we can make one books for both of our sweathearts heart2 heart2 . I will write! I want to do something!
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 12:40

Mikkie, it's a good idea :vo: But how you'll send the book to them? Anyway, maybe you'll find a way. If you decide to do this book, I'll write there too heart2 heart2 heart2
The Junior Worlds are very soon, in February, March. I think we'll meet them again Bravo!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 13:17

Ok i'll answer to all your questins lol I didn't think that you have got so mzy but no problem!
First to give them th books I hope they will come in France for the internationalgala in Bercy on April. I they won't be in Paris, I don't know, mybe I could send it to someone who live in Bulgaria or to Lera but for the moment I keep thinking they will be in Paris!
After I thought to give them 2 books not because i think they don't stay together but because maybe we don't have the same thing to say to each of them. Moreover if there are 2books we have more space per person. But ok i'll tnhinking abot this and if we aren't many persons, i'll take only 1book.
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Right!!!   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 14:52

I think that a really great idea, Mikkie 14! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Sometimes words can do more than deeds! zvet I'm gonna join this action exactly! When may it all begin? Somehow i don' see your e-mail scratch ....
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 14:56

It begin as soon as i know if there are enough people to make a good thing
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Join!!!!!!!!   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 15:19

People, let's all Join!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers baaa C'mon!
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 19:30

mikkie14 wrote:
It begin as soon as i know if there are enough people to make a good thing

of course I'll participate to it, but i'm sure you already know that ! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 20:50

I don't ask you before sending the post here because I know you will participate lol! The opposite will be really strange ^^
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 23:43

I'll participate too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec - 23:58

swetis wrote:
(...) When may it all begin? Somehow i don' see your e-mail scratch ....

Somehow I can´t see it, neither Laughing !!! I can only see your pm ...
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec - 0:56

waoh it's really strange!!! I do the same thing every time i writ here si i don't understand why you can't read it..
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec - 1:34

Sorry.. Sorry!!! You´re 100% right! I really did not read :study: carefully enough what you wrote Erm..work:) before! Sorry for this Sorry.. !!!! I hope it will never happen again Exclamation ... Friends
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec - 1:53

wonderful idea!

i am in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec - 10:53

Me too Smile It's true that we made already an album with our messages, but many people didn't send their messages in time. Or, I haven't seen them (piemontesina's letter for example Embarassed ), because they were in my spam folder and I didn't noticed them. So, Mikkie, it's a great idea. Can we send our messages in Bulgarian Wink ? Is it a problem for you?
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec - 20:16

Of course it's not a problem. You can send your message in bulgarian, russian or english (I think it's the 3 langages they easily understand, say me if i'm wrong). I just would like you to resume your message in few words in english because i don't understand russian or bulgarian and i don't want to take the responsability to give them a book with messages where I don't understand at least the idea.

Ok so many people seem to be interested so I officialy declare the projetc open!!!! I'll give you all the informations a little bit later in the evening because I have to write it in english without forgotten something and it must be clear enough.... Hmmmm quite difficult maybe lol
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 11:39

Mikkie, we - the girls from Albena and Max fan club ion Bulgaria, we will send you a message from all of us. We are too many and your book should be at least 500 pages if everyone writes his own message Laughing So, we'll decide what we'll write to them and when we're ready, I'll ask you for your post address to send you our messages Smile

A bientôt!
P.S. Ce sera plus facile pour moi, et pour toi aussi, que notre lettre soit traduite en français, pas en anglais Wink Dis-moi, car je n'ai pas compris, est-ce que nous devons mettre une photo? Est-ce obligatoire?
Bisous!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 20:04

Vania, je ne savais pas que tu parlais francais. Pour la photo, ce n'est pas une obligation, surtout si vous etes vraiment beaucoup mais c'est plus sympa si quand une personne ecrit un mot, ils puissent avoir une idee de qui c'est. Donc ce n'est pas obligatoire Wink
Pour la lettre, pas la peine de la trduire completement, c'est juste que je ne veux pas mettre quelque chose que je ne comprends pas du tout ^^ Donc un petit mot avec les idees principales ca suffira. Je ne pense pas qu'il y'ai de personnes mal intentionnees ici mais j'ai appris a etre prudente c'est pour ca.
Pour l'adresse pas de probleme, envoi moi un MP et j'y repondrais, si toute fois je suis un longue, pas d'inquietude, c'est que je n'ai pas accesa internet a ce moment la (je uis en stage tout le mois de janvier).

PS: je peux quand meme vous gardez plusieurs pagespour le forum si vous voulez car pour le moment il ya 10 personnes qui ont repondu. Dis moi si tu en as besoin de plusieurs.
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 14:06

Hello everybody
I just would like to say that I'll leave for 2 weeks. So if you've got any questions, send me a mp and i'll answer when i'll cme back ^^
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 16:43

O.K. mikkie 14, have a nice days! nice :stari: nice
I will write , for the book, when you come back. :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 19:29

So happy that Nono's project is kept up Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! + I didn't participate in the previous Erm.. soooo :angel2:
and I miss you, Nolwennka... Miss u! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 20:10

Lerochka wrote:
+ I didn't participate in the previous Erm.. soooo :angel2:

me neither... Embarassed so, i hope that i can participate it this one!! zvet it sounds like a very sweet idea!! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:07

ha! This is a miracle geek Lerochka is back, Lana s back Bravo! Bravo! Weeeeeee!!!! Lerochka, I hope you'll have more time for us :mdr:
and where are Alex and Marina? Erm..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:12

Vania wrote:
ha! This is a miracle geek Lerochka is back, Lana s back Bravo! Bravo! Weeeeeee!!!! Lerochka, I hope you'll have more time for us :mdr:
and where are Alex and Marina? Erm..

:blush2: Rather a miracle, yes... Hopefully it will not keep happening like this!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Erm... Erm.. Well... bla-bla-bla
Marina is in Mali. :kataus: :kataus: :respect: She's coming home in a few days, though!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: Rose Which is good, because I miss her!! Weep Miss u! hehe. :wink: And Alex is around... but she's really busy these days. No shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project for albena and maxim
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next