Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project for albena and maxim

Go down 
+8
Elfaria
risha_11
aline
Swetis
Vania
MARI
Petra
mikkie14
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:14

Vania wrote:
ha! This is a miracle geek Lerochka is back, Lana s back Bravo! Bravo! Weeeeeee!!!! Lerochka, I hope you'll have more time for us :mdr:
and where are Alex and Marina? Erm..
Yes, it's a miracle :mdr: The same day :zy: lol!
Marina is in Mali Erm.. and Alex is just too busy Sad I talked with her on the phone yesterday !! (after we haven't talked to eachother in forever as well.. Embarassed ) :dube: and she wants to be back, too Wink she misses the board, too... :blush2: sooo, hopefully !!! :cheer:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:17

Ok, our twins tradition is alive :kataus: the same message, the same time Razz :kataus: :lmd: lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:19

Lerka wrote:
Ok, our twins tradition is alive :kataus: the same message, the same time Razz :kataus: :lmd: lol! lol! lol!

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
It's been a looooooong time since we've done that!!! Shocked Shocked :lmd: Nice work, sestrichka!!! :wink: Rose
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:21

Lana wrote:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
It's been a looooooong time since we've done that!!! Shocked Shocked :lmd: Nice work, sestrichka!!! :wink: Rose
Thank youuu, sweetine !!! :mdr: reverance :zy: luv xoxo :lmd:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan - 20:23

I put Lana, Lerochka and piemontesina in the list for the project ^^
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 16:21

just to give you some news about the project: unfortunally i haven't got as many letters as i would like so if you are agree with that, i woult prefer to mak just one book for albena and max (one side for albena and the other side for maxim). But if most of you aren't agree, i'll make 2 little books (for the moment i just put your letters, drawings and so... on black sheat of paper). Hope i have some answers soon ^^
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 19:55

I think, that one book for them both is the best option in this case.)
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 22:31

i agree with one book, too. i think it's the most optimal Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 0:38

I think one book is O.K.!!!
Is it possible to write still one letter?
Have you more letters for Albena or for Maxim?
Thank you mikkie!! Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 16:26

piemontesina, i'm leaving on july the 26th so if you are sure that your letter arrive before, you can write another letter if you want ^^
In this case, do I put your other letters too or not?
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 16:27

piemontesina wrote:

Have you more letters for Albena or for Maxim?

No unfortunally I only have letters for the people who I noticed at the beginning of this topic, no one else...
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 3:13

For our beautiful, sweet, and charming Queen Albena:

Your beauty, intelligence, wisdom, and charm captivated your Prince Charming Maxim from the first time he danced with you. He was still All Boy, yet , as a man, he knew his destiny lay with you, and he joyously stepped up to the plate. Together, you conquered two world titles! My prayer is that you will have a baby boy with Maxim who will enrapture your heart, spirit, and soul to the degree that nothing in your being will ever be your own again. This child will bring you the greatest joy you will ever know.

For our beautiful, sweet, and accomplished Dancer and Athlete Maxim:

Your wisdom and intelligence were most evident when you gave your heart, body, and soul to Albena. Somehow you knew from the beginning that you could only excel with Albena at your side, and you taught her and showcased her so that, together, you achieved world acclaim. My prayer for you is that you and Albena will have a little girl just like Albena whom you can cherish and teach for the rest of your life. Rest assured, she will love her Daddy like no other.

If I live to be 100, I think I can still announce to the world that Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski are the most beautiful, talented, and accomplished athletes I ever saw. I wish for you overwhelming peace, joy, and happiness throughout your lives.

-Sue

Last edited by 7llewops on Wed 9 Jul - 21:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 14:47

Nolwenn, I prefer one book for both of them! So, if you do this, it´s ok for me!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 15:30

Ok most of you are agreed that I only make one books so I'll finish it this week end. I'm sorry in advance because I couldn't send you pics of the book before my travel in Russia (I haven't got numeric camera) but I promise that as soon as I'll be there, I'll take pics and post them on the forum. I hope I could do that soon there...

7llewops: do you want I put this message in the book? In this case, can you send me a picture of you in a MP please ^^
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 15:36

i forget to say something: if some of you have creations that you really wanted that albie and max have, you can send me a mail with your creation at this address: nruello_7@hotmail.com
The only thing i wanted is that the size of your creation is big enough to print it on paper without pixels.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 16:48

Dear Nolwenn,
please check your pm! I just wrote you there another letter for Albena and Maxim (two pages). Please print it out and add it in your book (together with the two other letters I sent you before!)
And I will send you a second pm with a private request!
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 21:52

7llewops: do you want I put this message in the book? In this case, can you send me a picture of you in a MP please ^^

Mikkie, it's not necessary to put my message in the book. I don't know how to send a photo to you and to find someone to do so would take time. Thanks, anyway. -Sue
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:24

Nolwenn ... please take the second version!
Besides I´ve send you e-mail. Please check! Maybe you can use the pic from that mail! I hope the pic has better quality there. It has 1,38 MB, more I can´t do with my scanner Embarassed !
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:29

7llewops: ok no problem for the picture of you, I just thought that it could be great for albie and max to know you wrote to them but if you don't know how to send me a pic, i could put your text either.

Petra: i check my email and my PM so I have everything you send me ^^
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:33

Superbe! Et merci beaucoup! sunny
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:37

P.S. Mikkie,

Have fun in Beautiful Russia! I was able to visit The People's Friendship University in Sochi, along with a short visit in Moscow, when our plane landed. My heart yearnes to visit again--which I hope to do next summer.

Thank you for the work you're doing on Albena and Maxim's book. And a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their contributions to this forum. Every tiny bit of information is inspirng to us fans.
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:47

Mikkie, I'll check with our photographer at the college to see if there is a photo of me that can be emailed. If you will email me at 7llewops@comcast.net, I may be able to email a photo back to you--if it's not too much trouble for you. Sue
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 23:28

Mikkie, tomorrow you will receive another letter by e-mail...O.K.?
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 2:48

ok no problem. Do I have to put both of your letters or just the seconde one?
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 15:42

mikkie14 wrote:
ok no problem. Do I have to put both of your letters or just the seconde one?

You must put BOTH letters!!!! The first is mine, the second is from my youg relative.

Thank you dear mikkie!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project for albena and maxim   Project for albena and maxim - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project for albena and maxim
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next