Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)

Go down 
+5
Petra
MARI
annie
mila
mikkie14
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Empty
PostSubject: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec - 1:23

First, in this topic, please don't writeanything exept your name if you are interested and if it's not on my list ^^. For all your questions and commentaries the other topic stay open.

The "rules":

*everyone have twice 2pages (2 in each book).
*the pages of the books will be black (it's smarter) so choose a color for yur pages and keep the same for the 2 books. It would be great that there are many different color and not only 2 or 3 so if it's possible, you can speak with other people before hoosing (many everyone can write in the other topic his orher color).
*your colored pages must be a A4 format so must be 21x29.7cm (it's the normal size of the white paper for computer for exemple).
* you have to send me 2 photos of you to put with your messages (one per book, the same or not).
*you can write in russian, bulgarian or english with cyrillics or not I don't care about that but if you don't writ in english i want a resume in few words of your message in english because i don't want to take the responsabilit to put something i don't understand. It's a bit forcing but i think it's better. You don't have to trnslate all your message but but at least the principal idea.
* you can put a message and a poem, or a photo or a drawing or i don't know what else, you are really free, it's YOUR space for supporting them.
*you have to send me all your "works" by letter, without folding the sheets (it's more beautiful), if it's possible writting by your own hands ^^
*I must have your works in my letterbox until the middle of march so approximatly on march the 15th (for people who are leaving far from France think about the times of sending, sometimes more than 2 weeks). So you've got approximatly 3 and a half months to do something beautiful.
* I'll give my postal address to everyone who will participate
* If some of you make some photo-montage, if there remains space, i could put some of them in the rest of the pages^^ but if you prefere puting this with your message, it's ok too, you choose...
* on a sheet of pape with your letter, you can let me some instructions (smehing to write abot you, or something to put on the book, I don't know, all that you consider necessary that I know for your decoration or presentation)

Ok I think, I said all what I wanted. I hope I didn't forget anything and moreover I hope you can understand everything lol.

Now I'll explain you a litlle bit more some details... First and finaly I decided to take 2 books because maybe many people don't have the same things to says to Albena or to Maxim. Moreover, most og the time, only Albena have something so I think it's not "normal". So it's not because I think they will separate or anything else, I just take 2 books to have a present for each one f them.

Here is a drawing with paint which i made just to give you an idea. The shap of the books is the same as the drawing ^^

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Sanstitre1kz5
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: list of he interesting people   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec - 1:27

Here is the list of our names:

*Petra-----> I've got it
*MARI-----> I've got it
*Vania
*Swetis-----> I've got it
*aline
*risha_11
*Elfaria
*mikkie14
*Lerka
*piemontesina-----> I've got it
*Lana
*mila
*annie
*Iren-----> I've got it

Last edited by mikkie14 on Mon 31 Mar - 18:46; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 14:43

Hello everybody,

I'm just here for a day, so first i wuld like to wish you a happy new year and ll the best for 2008, hope all your dreams come true ^^

This message is for informing you that I'll sed a MP of all the members of the list (the previous message) to give you my postal address because I probably won't be back befor the 1st february because of my studies. So if I forget someone, send me a MP before tomorrow morning or ask someone in the list to send you my address. The only thing I'll ask you is just not to put my address directly on the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 16:05

mikkie, if it's not still too late, can I put in the project? Embarassed

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
annie
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 1
Residence : France
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 0:59

I would like to participate in this project too! If it's not too late. Smile
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 19:07

sorry to answer late but yes you can it's possible ^^

I'm back from Giens, so if you have any questions, i'm here to anser it. I'm waiting for your letters ^^
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 21:20

Glad to see you,mikkie14! Please tell me, the photo should be sent separately or it should be on any of sheets? Sorry for my English! I hope, you understand me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 22:01

if you have many many things to say, you can put a little pic of you on a sheet, but if you only have 1age and not 2, you can post it separated and I can put your words on the right page of the book and your pic on the left one for exemple. Hope you can understand what i try to explain ^^
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb - 11:02

Yes, I understand! Thank you so much,mikkie14! zvet
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 17:44

mikkie14, hi! When show in Bersy takes place?
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 18:28

it takes place on april the 19th, why?
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 18:53

It's simply interest!))) Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb - 19:30

ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb - 1:38

Mikkie14, it´s good to know the exact date now! It helps for calculating when the letters should be send to you. At the moment I find it difficult to write because the situation is changing from day to day. I had one letter ready, but I had to tear it in pieces because some passages were no longer up to date. And I don´t want Max to read a letter that is antiquated ... if this is possible to avoid! Therefore I hope that a letter that is send to you in the beginning of March will be early enough. Four weeks from Germany to France should be enough, I hope!!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb - 14:39

Yes Petra it's enough, you can wait until the midle of march but not after because i'll have to make the book before seeing thme, that's why ^^
Back to top Go down
Iren
AM in love
AM in love
Iren

Number of posts : 135
Residence : Любовь жива!
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb - 19:25

I would like to participate in this project. Is it possible? Embarassed I wrote letters already!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb - 23:42

Yes of course it's possible
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 3:14

Just to sa that the middle of march is not very far and if it's possible, i would like you to began to send me your pages ^^
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 10:14

mikkie14, I and Iren did it! Wink We sent our pages to you! I hope, all will be OK sunny
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 13:56

mikkie14, it's a pity, but I think I won't be able to send you my page, because I really don't have new ideas since I wrote the previous letter to Albena and Maxim plus I haven't much time these months :sad2: Sorry for disturbing saaad
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 14:45

ok risha, don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 17:55

mikkie14 wrote:
ok risha, don't worry Wink
Thank you for understanding ohhhh
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 18:07

Hello everybody,

I'm a little bit stressed because we are the 9march and for the moment, I only have one letter for the project. I really want that we could do it and hope I have soon some other letters...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 21:18

Mikkie...remember...we wanted the end of the trial before writing.... Wink Rolling Eyes
But, I understand, it takes too long...!!! Shocked
Girls, what are you thinking? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 22:06

Piemontesina, I think the same as you! Wink
I would feel better if I could write my letter after the trial of 07. April ... Wink. Now I risk that I write something that is not up-to-date any longer... Crying or Very sad
It would be easier if it would be possible to send the letter by e-mail Wink , but I think this is not possible Crying or Very sad (Or is it, Mikkie Question Question? I hardly dare to ask for this Embarassed ... )...

Mikkie, the coming week I don´t have time to write, because of a lot of stress Rolling Eyes ... I will write the letter during the weekend from 15./16.03., and then I will immediately send it to you... And then I hope it will be there early enough...

Besides: Mikkie, are you 100% sure they are coming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)   The project rules (and a list of peoples' names) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The project rules (and a list of peoples' names)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: