Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off the entry list for Skate Canada

Go down 
+4
geri_n
piemontesina
*~rachel~*
Lana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Off the entry list for Skate Canada Empty
PostSubject: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 14:16

Sad Albena and Maxim have been taken off the entry list for Skate Canada.

I'm not at all surprised, because it was fairly certain, even before the accident occured, that they wouldn't be doing the GP series. Still, it's sad to see it in writing. :disap: I wonder if we will ever see them at competitions again?
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 14:30

that's to bad... :disap: I really hoped that we could see them skating this season... maybe they will join another competiton?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 14:35

Unfortunately it's only beginning....
...But they are fast.. Mad
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 14:37

It is sad, and i hope we will see them in competitions because the figure skating needs them - i can't find a couple that could replace them in our hearts. Maybe next year - who knows maybe it will be theirs year!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 14:49

I think competing is not impotant for them right now. I just hope they'll be o'k and return to normal life as soon as possible. And it doesn't really matter what they will do then.
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 14:58

I think that the question about their future is important, because I'm sure that they will manage with all the problems, we know that they are strong and they have suffered so many times. And i want to see them to skate - because that is the thing that makes them happy, it is enough to see the sparkle in theirs eyes. Don't you think so, and to be ok they need to live their normal life not to run from it. And we wil support their decision.
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 15:08

geri_n wrote:
I think that the question about their future is important, because I'm sure that they will manage with all the problems, we know that they are strong and they have suffered so many times. And i want to see them to skate - because that is the thing that makes them happy, it is enough to see the sparkle in theirs eyes. Don't you think so, and to be ok they need to live their normal life not to run from it. And we wil support their decision.

I just think they and anly they can say what makes them happy - and we shall wait and see. Of course, we'll support their decision whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug - 15:16

geri_n wrote:

I am totally in accord with you|.....
"Because that is the thing that makes them happy..."
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 0:55

Vala wrote:
I think competing is not impotant for them right now. I just hope they'll be o'k and return to normal life as soon as possible. And it doesn't really matter what they will do then.

Yes, I completely and utterly agree 100%. :wink: I just wanted to state that it was official that they wouldn't be doing SC. Buh..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 1:26

It's so complicated..I kind of agree with you all...

Skating doesn't matter at this point. All they want is to get out of this nightmare...and it's totally understandable.
The moment I read about the accident I thought that skating is over...or put aside for a long time.

In the same time I know that I'll never find a couple that could take their place. In this sense I'd like to see them skate. If a vacation was required to make a decision than it's possible that this season will be off ice completely..Sad Sad as a result of the latest events Sad

Yes Lana, seeing the list is upsetting...

I hope they'll have a chance for living their life the way they dreamt it and designed it...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 2:56

But A&M are still on the list for Cup of Russia from what I see. Is it possible to go to WC without doing any of the Grand Prix events? Because I don't see Plush's name on the lists, but he officially declared coming back for Worlds...
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug - 11:14

I'm sure that this nightmare will finish and i agree that only Albena and Max know what makes them happy - they have said so many times that skating makes them happy, and my hope dies last because they bring sometning special to the ice - some kind of magic. flower
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep - 20:07

I know i´m late but I only read this thread now, but after what happened , I´m not really surprised.
Let´s hope they will be present at the next G. P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off the entry list for Skate Canada   Off the entry list for Skate Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off the entry list for Skate Canada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: News-
Jump to: