Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???

Go down 
+6
Serena
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Bea
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 May - 13:41

Grace wrote!

[/quote]
Now there are many successful dance teams without what people generally consider ideally matched body types: Albena and Maxim, Nora and Attila, and Federica and Massimo are much closer in size; and Marie-France and Patrice, Isabelle and Olivier, and Svetlana and Sergei are much farther apart! I hope that they all have continued success so that all this idiocy about "looking right" can stop. Evil or Very Mad[quote]

I am glad and I do hope that that IDIOCY changes!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 May - 14:02

[quote="Bea"]
Now there are many successful dance teams without what people generally consider ideally matched body types: Albena and Maxim, Nora and Attila, and Federica and Massimo are much closer in size; and Marie-France and Patrice, Isabelle and Olivier, and Svetlana and Sergei are much farther apart! I hope that they all have continued success so that all this idiocy about "looking right" can stop. Evil or Very Mad
Quote :

I am glad and I do hope that that IDIOCY changes!

loveall

I agree with you, Grace and Bea! As I said before, it's not a beauty contest (if that's the word confused ) it's a figure skating!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 23 May - 19:20

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Now there are many successful dance teams without what people generally consider ideally matched body types: Albena and Maxim, Nora and Attila, and Federica and Massimo are much closer in size; and Marie-France and Patrice, Isabelle and Olivier, and Svetlana and Sergei are much farther apart! I hope that they all have continued success so that all this idiocy about "looking right" can stop. Evil or Very Mad

I hope you are right, Grace!
I am very curious about what we can observe about all this next season! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 1:08

Maria wrote!
Quote :
I am very curious about what we can observe about all this next season! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink

I am very curious too!!In fact..I have been thinking about the next season all along...I have been dreaming about it! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
BUt I won't dare tell my dreams!! :kataus: :blink: :disap: :blush2:
And...of course this is off topic!! :respect:

I miss skating and a all the excitment soooooo much!!! :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 1:42

Bea WROTE ABOUT NEXT SEASON!
Quote :
I am very curious too!!In fact..I have been thinking about the next season all along...I have been dreaming about it! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

OHHH! I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT IT TOO!! YOU KNOW I LOOOVE SKATING!!! heart2
SOOO FAR, MY DREAMS HAVE INCLUDED ALBIE AND MAX SKATING NEXT SEASON Embarassed Embarassed Razz Razz Razz ....SOOOO FAR!!!

BUt...THEY ARE JUST DREAMS!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :blush2:

:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 3:16

Maria wrote:

BUt...THEY ARE JUST DREAMS!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :blush2:

Maybe dreams that will come true Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 12:45

I DON´T WANT TO SOUND SELFISH Embarassed Embarassed , but THAT WOULD MAKE VERY HAPPY INDEED!! heart2 heart2
TO LIVE AGAIN THE WAITING FOR THEM TO ANNOUNCE THEIR CHOICES OF MUSICS AND PROGRAMS nice :woow: :woow:
THE HAPPINESS OF WATCHING THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME ....perhaps in a Grand Prix!! heart2 heart2
ALL..THE BEAUTY THAT THEY CERTAINLY WILL CONVEY... heart2 heart2

OHHHH !! :woow: :woow: THEIR MAGIC SKATING!!! heart2 heart2
AND THE COMPETITIONS :woow: AND THE MEDALS!!! heart2

THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!! :dube: :dube: sighs :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 12:54

Maria wrote:
I DON´T WANT TO SOUND SELFISH Embarassed Embarassed , but THAT WOULD MAKE VERY HAPPY INDEED!! heart2 heart2
TO LIVE AGAIN THE WAITING FOR THEM TO ANNOUNCE THEIR CHOICES OF MUSICS AND PROGRAMS nice :woow: :woow:
THE HAPPINESS OF WATCHING THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME

Well, I suppose I'm selfish too :blush2: :wink: but I wanna so much that they stay :blush2: If they declare that they stay this day will be one of the happiest days in my life - although that this could be their last season, but I want to watch them more and more :disap: and we'll continue discussing them there :luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 12:56

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Well, I suppose I'm selfish too :blush2: :wink: but I wanna so much that they stay :blush2: If they declare that they stay this day will be one of the happiest days in my life - although that this could be their last season, but I want to watch them more and more :disap: and we'll continue discussing them there

WELL....I SUPPOSE WE ARE BOTH SELFISH!!! :<33: :<33: :wink: :wink: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 14:06

Maria wrote about our common wish that our wonderful skaters stay another season! Vania wishes too!
Quote :
WELL....I SUPPOSE WE ARE BOTH SELFISH!!! :<33: :<33: :wink: :wink: :dube:

THAT MAKES THREE OF US NOW!!!!

heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 14:14

Bea wrote:

heart2 heart2 heart2[/quote]

I SUPPOSE HERE THERE ARE MORE THAN 40 SELFISH PERSONS Rolling Eyes I MEAN THE NUMBER OF THE PERSONS IN THE FORUM IS MORE THAN 40, SO ... baaa AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT THEM TO STAY poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 15:12

Quote :
Vania wrote:
Bea wrote:

heart2 heart2 heart2

I SUPPOSE HERE THERE ARE MORE THAN 40 SELFISH PERSONS Rolling Eyes I MEAN THE NUMBER OF THE PERSONS IN THE FORUM IS MORE THAN 40, SO ... baaa AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO WANT THEM TO STAY poklon poklon

Ohh... yes.... a bunch of selfish people lol!
But..we are not that bad, are we?!? No

I would like them to stay, only if they want too... I know you feel the same, whatever makes them happy, makes us happy! heart2 But we will still miss their dances, moves, passion, love ...everything.. zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 24 May - 20:59

ALEX WROTE!

Quote :

I would like them to stay, only if they want too... I know you feel the same, whatever makes them happy, makes us happy! heart2 But we will still miss their dances, moves, passion, love ...everything.. zvet

YESSSSS!!! YOU ARE VERY RIGHT!!!
WE ARE JUST EXPRESSING OUR FEELINGS :<33: heart2 , BECAUSE WE LOVE THEM VERY MUCH...AND SKATING IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME WITHOUT THEM!!! nooo nooo nooo

BUT :woow: FIRST :woow: THEIR HAPPINESS!!!!! :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 2:18

alexandra wrote:

Well... :wink: I have a little suspicion about what Albena and Maxim's final decision will be. ⭐ But, I would rather not say, in case I turn out to be totally wrong. Wink hehe. I really could never to ask them to stay. :blush2: I think that whatever they chose is totally up to them. :wink: Sure, I would miss them terribly, if they left... Crying or Very sad But ultimately, it is completely their decision. zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 15:59

LANA WROTE!
Quote :
I have a little suspicion about what Albena and Maxim's final decision will be. ⭐ But, I would rather not say, in case I turn out to be totally wrong. Wink hehe. I really could never to ask them to stay. :blush2: I think that whatever they chose is totally up to them. :wink: Sure, I would miss them terribly, if they left... Crying or Very sad But ultimately, it is completely their decision

DEAR LANA! heart2 I TOTALLY AGREE!! heart2
I HAVE A SUSPICION TOO...BUT , JUST LIKE YOU...I PREFER TO WAIT AND SEE!!! nice nice :wink:

Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 16:01

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
I would like them to stay, only if they want too... I know you feel the same, whatever makes them happy, makes us happy! heart2 But we will still miss their dances, moves, passion, love ...everything

All I want is that they are happy! REALLY I DO!!! heart2 heart2 nice
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 25 May - 17:47

Serena wrote:
DEAR LANA! heart2 I TOTALLY AGREE!! heart2
I HAVE A SUSPICION TOO...BUT , JUST LIKE YOU...I PREFER TO WAIT AND SEE!!! nice nice :wink:

hehe. :wink: Yeah, neither of us want to say what we think. Razz I'm just afraid that I'm wrong, than I will feel dumb afterwards. :zy: Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4