Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???

Go down 
+6
Serena
Vania
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Bea
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 May - 21:30

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I think no one here HATES Navka, we just DON'T LIKE her, there's a little difference, I think!
The fact I really HATE is that she and Roman were always been prefered from the judges! That's a real injustice!

I hope you'll read our opinions and understand what we feel

YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT!!!!
ALL THAT GOINGS ON WITH THE JUDGING WAS REALLY UGLY AND VERY HARD TO SWALLOW!! shocked shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 16:04

well, girls!

I have just remembered something !! :zy: :zy:

In a way..Zhulin IS NOT JEAULOUS OD ROMAN, because he certainly was A MUCH BETTER SKATER THAN HIM!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

HE MUST be just appalled with the mistakes Roman does!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: OR, BETTER SAID ..... DID!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 16:15

Well, maybe ... I don't know. I've never watched Zhulin as a skater. But Romand isn't so good technically nooo nooo so it's possible that Zhulin was better than him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 16:19

I have never watched him either! lol!

I was just speculating!!! Embarassed Embarassed :zy: :zy:

But I think...this isn´t,,,well..how old is he???

I don´t remember wayching him on tv!!! shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 16:25

Serena wrote:
I have never watched him either! lol!

I was just speculating!!! Embarassed Embarassed :zy: :zy:

But I think...this isn´t,,,well..how old is he???

I don´t remember wayching him on tv!!! shocked

He competed, as I know from my mother and if I remember well, in the middle of 80's or in the beginning of 90's. He is more than 35 years old for sure or even older, I don't know scratch
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 17:04

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I've never watched Zhulin as a skater. But Romand isn't so good technically nooo nooo so it's possible that Zhulin was better than him Twisted Evil :twisted

I think that it musn´´ :zy: :zy: t have been very difficult! :zy: :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :wink:

I don´t think Zhulin had all the opprtunities to make mistakes, Roman had!! :zy: :zy:
Russian skating school was always very strict, I believe :zy:
They would not have allowed the mistakes and the rest.... :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 17:10

Bea wrote:

I don´t think Zhulin had all the opprtunities to make mistakes, Roman had!! :zy: :zy:
Russian skating school was always very strict, I believe :zy:
They would not have allowed the mistakes and the rest.... :zy: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Yes! And let's don't forget that Zhulin competed in the epoque of the Soviet Union when the concurrence was much stronger than now. :mdr: It must be verrry hard to compete in the national team. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 18:56

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Yes! And let's don't forget that Zhulin competed in the epoque of the Soviet Union when the concurrence was much stronger than now. :mdr: It must be verrry hard to compete in the national team. :blush2

I hadn't thought of that! Smile yet! I believe the Soviet Union was a kind of a group of federal republics, no???? SOOOOOO the amount of skaters to reach the senior level was very great!

IT MUST BE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET IN THE TEAM!!!! shocked
I suppose thay had to have a good behaviour off ice too, no????? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 17:05

Bea wrote!

Quote :
I hadn't thought of that! Smile yet! I believe the Soviet Union was a kind of a group of federal republics, no???? SOOOOOO the amount of skaters to reach the senior level was very great!

IT MUST BE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET IN THE TEAM!!!! shocked
I suppose thay had to have a good behaviour off ice too, no????? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz :zy: :zy:

I think you must be right! It would be almost impossible to get in the team! only the very best had that privilige , I think!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 17:17

Yes, really the very best! The concurrence is still strong now, but now there's Ukraine, Belorus, Lithuania and so on... Max said many times that if he was competing for Russia, maybe he could never reach the national team Suspect
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 17:46

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Yes, really the very best! The concurrence is still strong now, but now there's Ukraine, Belorus, Lithuania and so on... Max said many times that if he was competing for Russia, maybe he could never reach the national team

BUT MAX IS THE BEST ICE DANCER TODAY , IN THE WORLD!!!
IN FACT, HE HAS BEEN THE BEST FOR QUITE SOMETIME!!!

:teasing: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

AND ALBIE IS VERY GOOD TOO!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sooo, I don't understand very well why Max would not have a place in the russian team! scratch scratch scratch

Perhaps they make the selection very early :blink: ...or there is a lot of politics shocked shocked in the middle of all this!!! :zy: :zy:
WE DO KNOW THERE IS!!!!! :zy: :zy:

WE CAN'T COMPARE MAX WITH EL JOTERO!!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:
HOW DID HE GET INTO THE RUSSIAN TEAM ????? :zy: :zy:
FOERGIVE ME, BUT :zy: EITHER THERE WAS A BRIBE,...or SOMEONE PULLED SOME STRINGS!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:

I AM JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED!!!! :zy:

:kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 19:04

Maria wrote about the possible reasons why Max wouldn't make it to the russian team! scratch
Quote :
IN FACT, HE HAS BEEN THE BEST FOR QUITE SOMETIME!!![/b]

:teasing: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sooo, I don't understand very well why Max would not have a place in the russian team! scratch scratch scratch

Perhaps they make the selection very early :blink: ...or there is a lot of politics shocked shocked in the middle of all this!!! :zy: :zy:

FOERGIVE ME, BUT :zy: EITHER THERE WAS A BRIBE,...or SOMEONE PULLED SOME STRINGS!!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:

I AM JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED!!!! :zy:

I agree!!! I don't know what could have possibly made EL JOTRO be in the RUSSIAN TEAM scratch scratch scratch , but perhaps someone's great influence and a big, big bribe!!! :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 19:59

Maria wrote!
Quote :

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

MAX IS THE BEST ICE DANCER IN THE WORLD!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

AND ALBIE IS THE BEST TOO!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I'LL NEVER TIRE OF REPEATING THIS!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 23:45

Dance is much more than some compulsory elements and in my opinion Albena and Maxim have these "much more" thing. They are among the few skaters who care about the music, feel the music, love the music, really, really dance on it and they are the ones who put little pieces of their hearts and souls in each performance. Who else does that? (So little..Sad )
This makes you the best!!!
The technical level is also brilliant, so high and so complex...

After all this, how can we compare El Joter with Maxim!?! affraid

:stari: Maxim and Albena are the best dancers in the world, from absolutely every point of view. (elements, skills, techniques, moves, passion....) :stari:

Bea wrote:

:vo: I like the way you see this Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 May - 2:06

Bea wrote!
Quote :

MAX IS THE BEST ICE DANCER IN THE WORLD!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

AND ALBIE IS THE BEST TOO!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz sunny :sunny

I'LL NEVER TIRE OF REPEATING THIS EITHER!!!!!!

:woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 May - 14:53

Quote Alexandra!
Quote :
stari: Maxim and Albena are the best dancers in the world, from absolutely every point of view. (elements, skills, techniques, moves, passion....) :stari:

YOU BET!!! heart2

THE VERY BEST!!! heart2 heart2

EVER! heart2 heart2 heart2

AT least, from the way i see this!!! :vo: :vo:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 May - 20:15

Alex wrote!
Quote :
Dance is much more than some compulsory elements and in my opinion Albena and Maxim have these "much more" thing. They are among the few skaters who care about the music, feel the music, love the music, really, really dance on it and they are the ones who put little pieces of their hearts and souls in each performance. Who else does that? (So little..Sad )
This makes you the best!!!
The technical level is also brilliant, so high and so complex...

OHHH! ALEX!!! :<33: YOU PUT IT SO WELL!!! :<33:

...THEY CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC. :woow: ..FEEL THE MUSIC. :woow: ...LOVE THE MUSIC.. :woow: .REALLY, REALLY DANCE ON IT :woow: AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PUT LITTLE PIECES OF THEIR HEARTS heart2 AND SOULS heart2 IN EACH PERFORMANCE!!...

This is one of the best texts I have read about Albie and Max ever! heart2 heart2

THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 May - 20:42

Maria wrote:

OHHH! ALEX!!! :<33: YOU PUT IT SO WELL!!! :<33:

...THEY CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC. :woow: ..FEEL THE MUSIC. :woow: ...LOVE THE MUSIC.. :woow: .REALLY, REALLY DANCE ON IT :woow: AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PUT LITTLE PIECES OF THEIR HEARTS heart2 AND SOULS heart2 IN EACH PERFORMANCE!!...

You're so sweet Maria. Thanks....
I mean this with every beat of my heart....I see this and feel like this every time I watch them. I can't say that I know somebody else who makes me feel the way they make me feel. I think they are very special people, very dear to me. (Even if they have no idea about me...I feel they made so much for me...also for so many others).

Maria wrote:
This is one of the best texts I have read about Albie and Max ever! heart2 heart2

You think!?? :stari: This makes me smile..I'm flatered that you liked my words so much. But it's true...they are like these. Among the few skaters who manage to do so. I would like to give back something..they deserve so much. Much more than words..But what could i possibly do!? Sad
I won't be able, ever, to put all my feelings in words..I try, but it's not possible.

Thank you

loveall

Serena wrote:
AT least, from the way i see this!!! :vo: :vo:

Yes..it's true. You and thousands of people from all over the world!!! Probably more than thousands.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 2:25

Alex wrote!
Quote :
I'm flatered that you liked my words so much. But it's true...they are like these. Among the few skaters who manage to do so. I would like to give back something..they deserve so much. Much more than words..But what could i possibly do!? Sad
I won't be able, ever, to put all my feelings in words..I try, but it's not possible.

Thank you

I think you succeeded verrrrrrry well into putting into the perfect ,accurate words what Albie and are to Ice Dance today!!!

THANK :<33: YOU!!!!

I MISS THEM SOO MUCH ALREADY!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

I am just pouring my heart out!! Embarassed I am just saying that I miss them! Embarassed Embarassed

I am not asking anything..... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 14:27

Maria wrote!

[/quote]I MISS THEM SOO MUCH ALREADY!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

I am just pouring my heart out!! Embarassed I am just saying that I miss them! Embarassed Embarassed

I am not asking anything..... Embarassed Embarassed
Quote :

I MISS THEM VERY MUCH TOO!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

But...I am not asking anything either! nooo nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 17:45

Quote Maria!
Quote :
I MISS THEM SOO MUCH ALREADY!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

I am not asking anything..... Embarassed :oops

THE VERY SAME FEELING HERE!!!

There is no harm at all in putting into words what we think about Albena and Maxim!!! heart2 heart2 :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 17:48

Quote a very beautiful text by Alex!
Quote :

YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's such a beautiful, sweet text!!!
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Thanks for your words , Alex :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 19:52

lol! lol! lol! I BET...that Navka and Roman never had such a bautiful , sweet endorsement as this one by Alex !! Razz Razz Razz
NOT EVEN FROM THE RUSSIAN PRESS!! Razz Razz Razz

AND ZHULIN NEVER HAD SUCH PRAISE EITHER!!! Razz Razz :mdr: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 20:25

Bea wrote:
lol! lol! lol! I BET...that Navka and Roman never had such a bautiful , sweet endorsement as this one by Alex !! Razz Razz Razz
NOT EVEN FROM THE RUSSIAN PRESS!! Razz Razz Razz

AND ZHULIN NEVER HAD SUCH PRAISE EITHER!!! Razz Razz :mdr: :mdr:

Ohh..thank you. I'm very, very flattered by all of you. Kisses.. zvet thank you
I bed they didn't. I know they have fewer fans, even if "everybody" tries to present the couple in another light.
I've heard lots of critics, disproovements. Many people that don't necessarily like Albena and Maxim, admit they are very talented and special and beautiful. They admit that russians don't have same "beauty or skills".
One of my friends who doesn't like/watch figure skating said about Albena and Maxim, when I "forced" her to watch some videos, that what they do is impressive and that she understands why I like them so much.

Everywhere I read about figure-skating in general (not press or oficial sites) I realised the popularity Albena and Maxim have...No words about Tatiana and Roman.
I think some people accept the fact they won (Navka and Kostomarov), like them but I'm sure they don't feel 100% what we do when seeing our sweet bulgarian couple..
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 20:34

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
Everywhere I read about figure-skating in general (not press or oficial sites) I realised the popularity Albena and Maxim have...No words about Tatiana and Roman.
I think some people accept the fact they won (Navka and Kostomarov), like them but I'm sure they don't feel 100% what we do when seeing our sweet bulgarian couple

Now that you mention this, I can tell you that I once read an article by someone that, although he agreed that Albena and Max were the best this year, they were just normal skaters...and their movements were too sudden, that they were not the best because they lacked calm on the ice!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I was very angry at this , Alexandra!!! Shocked Shocked And sad!! Sad Sad
I don't agree... nooo nooo nooo nooo
But, we know that tastes differ!!! shocked shocked

MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???   IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS ZHULIN JEALOUS OF ROMAN???
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next