Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin

Go down 
+10
Lana
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Vania
Bea
geri
rosee
Elfaria
Maria
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Empty
PostSubject: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 19:30

Girls, queridas mias!
Have you read the interview??? I have read the spanish version and I am astonished at waht he saId! Shocked Shocked

Here is the link to the original in russian , but I guess you must know it..

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/defaul...1/18&id=242478

My opinion is Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
He says that N/ K were undermarked... Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 19:35

The page cannot be found

Could you at least paste the text, please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 19:51

I´ll give you the link!
http://patinaje.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=cotilleando&action=display&thread=1168360704

I hope it works!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 21:08

Maria wrote:

My opinion is Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
He says that N/ K were undermarked... Shocked Shocked

What? Suspect They were european, world and Olympic champions Rolling Eyes
Maybe he is talking about the 2003 worlds where the were placed 4th
The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Navkakosreactir2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 22:40

He says that they were humiliated and undermarked in the CD in Torino Shocked Shocked that the juddes did everything to take Tatiana away from the podium....these last seasons Shocked Shocked Shocked
I really don't understand .. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I am talking of the spanish version..I don't have time to translate everything into english these coming days, but I can translate the most important parts..if you wish...
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 22:53

Maria, is this the same interview you are talkin about? I guess it is! I've already red it!

Poor Tanichka! The evil judges made her life miserable! They were always so mean to her (and to her brilliant partner!). I've always wondered how could she menaged to surmount all the difficulties! She must be incredably strong person!

Tanche, we all love you and support you!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 1:03

OHHH!! YES! IT IS, GERI! Shocked Shocked
Thanks for sharing the link in english heart2 :vo:
What a cheek he has.... Shocked Shocked , really!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 2:21

Maria wrote! about this interview...
Quote :
He says that they were humiliated and undermarked in the CD in Torino Shocked Shocked that the juddes did everything to take Tatiana away from the podium....these last seasons Shocked Shocked Shocked
I really don't understand .. Shocked Shocked Shocked

UAUUU!!! Shocked OHHH!!! Cool Cool Twisted Evil WE never cease to be surprised Shocked Shocked Shocked ..Is he pulling the fans' legs????
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 11:18

Maria wrote:

What!?! Is he crazy? Surprised Rolling Eyes

GERI wrote:
Poor Tanichka! The evil judges made her life miserable! They were always so mean to her (and to her brilliant partner!). I've always wondered how could she menaged to surmount all the difficulties! She must be incredably strong person!

Geri, you ade me laugh so hard! :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 13:33

Bea wrote!
Quote :
UAUUU!!! Shocked OHHH!!! Cool Cool Twisted Evil WE never cease to be surprised Shocked Shocked Shocked ..Is he pulling the fans' legs???

No, surprises never cease!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I guess he means what he says.. saaad shocked lol! .And he adds that now after his wife´s triumphant career, lol! rinks are full to watch ice dance and audiences charmed by their skills... shocked shocked

I don´t think he lives in the same world we live in.....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 13:41

Maria wrote:

And he adds that now after his wife´s triumphant career, lol! rinks are full to watch ice dance and audiences charmed by their skills... shocked shocked

What? Laughing People watch figure skating because of Tania :face: :face: Well, if he thinks so.... :dying: Not because of A&M, Marina and Gwendal....
ehhhhh....
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 13:48

Quote :
A. I've been in love with my wife for thirteen years. Why worry?

13 years? so 1993 scratch Wasn't he married to Maya Usova?

Quote :

Definitly Laughing N/K Undermarked :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 15:14

Maria wrote:
Yay, that is the best explanation ! Poor Tatiana, she has always been undermarked...:kataus:
I'd like to see Albena or Isabelle while they're reading this kind of things. pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 15:59

Vania wrote:
GERI wrote:
Geri, you ade me laugh so hard! :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:

:dying: :dying: :dying:

Marina wrote:
Maria wrote:
Yay, that is the best explanation ! Poor Tatiana, she has always been undermarked...:kataus:
I'd like to see Albena or Isabelle while they're reading this kind of things. pale pale pale
I think I'm going to share with Albena & Max and their parents!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Poor Tanichka!!!!!!!! Weep :kataus: :kataus:

And I think they were also undermarked with the audience in Lyon Weep poor things Weep the judges.. the audience.. everyone against them!!!!!!!!!!! Weep :kataus: Weep :kataus: Weep
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 20:22

*MAGic diable* wrote:

And I think they were also undermarked with the audience in Lyon Weep poor things Weep the judges.. the audience.. everyone against them!!!!!!!!!!! Weep :kataus: Weep :kataus: Weep

Their "Carmen" was so Brillant and innovative! Stupid french audience :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan - 23:55

Rosee wrote!
Quote :
"]
*MAGic diable* wrote:

Their "Carmen" was so Brillant and innovative! Stupid french audience :kataus

YEAH!! That was quite a show...I am referring to the audience... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 1:01

Quote :
"]
*MAGic diable* wrote:

Their "Carmen" was so Brillant and innovative! Stupid french audience :kataus
Hey!!!!!!! Don't offend my audience!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 1:06

OHHH!! NO!!!
The audience was very clever.... Razz Razz Razz
They expressed what they felt..
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 1:35

Well...I don't know what to say, or think, about this article and the comments transpiring here... Rolling Eyes I have a feeling this will turn into a large mocking-fest, if that's the right word? Suspect

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 3:26

Lyra wrote:
Well...I don't know what to say, or think, about this article and the comments transpiring here... Rolling Eyes I have a feeling this will turn into a large mocking-fest, if that's the right word? Suspect

loveall
Lyra

Well, if Zhulin is saying that Navkos were undermarked... Shocked Buh.. I'm sorry, but he deserves it. :kataus: Albena and Maxim + a few other couples were way better than Navkos at many competitions, yet didn't come anywhere close to beating them. Rolling Eyes Those teams were clearly undermarked :disap: and I find it ridiculous that Zhulin is making these type of comments. Buh.. Why now? Suspect Navkos won gold at Olympics. What is there for him to complain about? Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 15:20

Quoting Lana!
Quote :
Well, if Zhulin is saying that Navkos were undermarked... Shocked Buh.. I'm sorry, but he deserves it. :kataus: Albena and Maxim + a few other couples were way better than Navkos at many competitions, yet didn't come anywhere close to beating them. Rolling Eyes Those teams were clearly undermarked :disap: and I find it ridiculous that Zhulin is making these type of comments. Buh.. Why now? Suspect Navkos won gold at Olympics. What is there for him to complain about
I agree! shocked He is lying with all his teeth, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Shocked Shocked shocked I wasn't expecting an interview like this.. shocked Who is he trying to deceive!???? shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 19:48

Very strange...I think he is trying to justify some things, to explain, to ask for pitty, to make them (N/K) loved.

But now it's late. so why came up with all this now!?

and..undermarked??! Oh my!

Yes, the biggest injustice was concerning them. True. But not made to them but in their favor! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 0:35

Alexandra wrote!
Quote :
Very strange...I think he is trying to justify some things, to explain, to ask for pitty, to make them (N/K) loved.

But now it's late. so why came up with all this now!?

But it's too late now although I think that fans will forget about all the injustice now that Albena and Max are champs Razz and they can see other teams on the podium, I guess! scratch
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 1:15

Serena wrote:
I agree! shocked He is lying with all his teeth, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Shocked Shocked shocked I wasn't expecting an interview like this.. shocked Who is he trying to deceive!???? shocked shocked
Himself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 2:56

Grace wrote:
Serena wrote:
Himself. Razz

Wheeeeeeee!!! Bravo! :kataus: Obviously. Razz hehe. :respect:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next