Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin

Go down 
+10
Lana
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Vania
Bea
geri
rosee
Elfaria
Maria
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 20:34

Lana wrote:
Pffft. bla-bla-bla Who cares, it's just Zhulin. :respect: :kataus: :zy: I much prefer John & Sinead. :dube: :wink:
Just.Zhulin? Shocked Sad Oh, Lanochka, how can you write things like that, eh? Weep :kataus: :zy: lol! I will tell him everything!! bla-bla-bla lol!
But of course we all much prefer Sin & John Razz :lmd: I'm so glad they charmed you, Alex Laughing they are fond of charming people I see Razz and Aline loved them, too ! :dube: Bravo!

as for flags - I agree Razz A falg for Sin & John is coming for Worlds baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 20:35

alexandra wrote:
Vania wrote:

Oops, this was the topic about the interview with Zhulin Laughing

Hehe...ok. Let's turn the topic back into a Zhulin topic. Let's just say that I have seen Zhulin in quite a funny and interesting state. It was in the hotel in Warsaw Razz
Interesting state? :zy: He was druuuuunk, wasn't he? Razz :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 21:05

Lerka wrote:
Just.Zhulin? Shocked Sad Oh, Lanochka, how can you write things like that, eh? Weep :kataus: :zy: lol! I will tell him everything!! bla-bla-bla lol!

:zy: :zy: :zy: You are going to tell Zhulin on me, sestrichka? bla-bla-bla :kataus: Okay! lol! This could be interesting. Razz lol!

Quote :
as for flags - I agree Razz A falg for Sin & John is coming for Worlds baaa :stari:

Ler, could I have one for Jess & Bryce, too? Embarassed Embarassed zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 21:06

Lerka wrote:

Aleeeeex... :zy: You will tell us, yes??? zvet :wink: lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar - 21:51

Lana wrote:
:zy: :zy: :zy: You are going to tell Zhulin on me, sestrichka? bla-bla-bla :kataus: Okay! lol! This could be interesting. Razz lol!
Razz mwahahahahaa!!!! :zy: Be carefulllllllll!!!!!!!!!! lol! Just kidding, of course! :wink: zvet Zhulin is okay, actually Rolling Eyes ssSssssSSssssssSssss! lol!

sestrichka wrote:
Ler, could I have one for Jess & Bryce, too? Embarassed Embarassed zvet
Do you like this one, Laur? -> Go Jess & Bryce! I think it's cute!!! :dube: And this one for Sin & John - Go Sin & John! Gooo!!!!! and... I could not help Embarassed I love this one :luvzy: -> Nath & Fab rock! Buh..
luv,
lerka loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 12:06

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Vania wrote:

Hehe...ok. Let's turn the topic back into a Zhulin topic. Let's just say that I have seen Zhulin in quite a funny and interesting state. It was in the hotel in Warsaw Razz

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Oooh, Alex, you will tell us, right? :luvzy:

Yaaaaaaay! New smilies Go Jess & Bryce! Go Sin & John! coooooool! Thanks, Lerchik!
And this one Nath & Fab rock! is just: Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh, and the name of this one Go Sin & John! is SINJOHN hehe, that's very funny to name it like this, Lerchik - as Sin&John are identified with the whole Great Britain :vo:
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Kisses!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 19:51

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Vania wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Lerka knows too much about figure skating and people involved in it lol! lol!

You want me to tell you now? Or more details later, in the report maybe? Actually there are not so many detials about this aspect Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 19:56

Heeeey, this is so cute. How come I didn't use it so far? Spin and again Spin

Yaaay, thanks Lerochka!!! These are great!!

One for our sweet British couple Go Sin & John!
One for Nathalie and Fabian Nath & Fab rock! ( funny Razz) I hope they'll have a goooood competition.
...and for Jess and Bryce. All the best for Jess Go Jess & Bryce!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar - 16:56

Lerka wrote:
Do you like this one, Laur? -> Go Jess & Bryce! I think it's cute!!! :dube: And this one for Sin & John - Go Sin & John! Gooo!!!!! and... I could not help Embarassed I love this one :luvzy: -> Nath & Fab rock! Buh..

Wheeeee!!! Bravo! Bravo! It's perfect, Lerochka!!!!!! Kisssssssssss :dube: Thank youuuu!!!! Thanks! Thanks! lovely heart :stari:

Go Jess & Bryce! <- It.looks.cold. :kataus: hehe. :wink: I love the hat. Razz Totally fab. Bravo! Allez Jess & Bryce!!!!! Go Jess & Bryce! :dube:

And the Sinead & John flag is also very nice: Go Sin & John!. It must be you, sestrichka!!! :lmd: Look how big it's smile is!!! :luvzy: Very Happy

Nath & Fab rock! <- :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Verrrry funny. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin   The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The latest interview of Alexander Zhulin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3